Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Why are we having all these people from ****-hole countries come here?" : Donald Trump

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from ******** countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

A White House spokesman declined to offer an immediate comment on Trump’s remarks.

Outlining a potential bipartisan deal, the lawmakers discussed restoring protections for countries that have been removed from the temporary protected status program while adding $1.5 billion for a border wall and making changes to the visa lottery system.

The administration announced this week that it was removing the protection for citizens of El Salvador.

Trump had seemed amenable to a deal earlier in the day during phone calls, aides said, but shifted his position in the meeting and did not seem interested.

Graham and Durbin thought they would be meeting with Trump alone and were surprised to find immigration hard-liners such as Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) at the meeting. The meeting was impromptu and came after phone calls Thursday morning, Capitol Hill aides said.

After the meeting, Marc Short, Trump’s legislative aide, said the White House was nowhere near a bipartisan deal on immigration.

“We still think we can get there,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said at the daily White House news briefing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d94_story.html

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make no mistake,this statement alone can make him re elect for the second term..

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This guy is almost as filthy as Rana Sanuallah

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throw them out then, Trump! Surely the only superpower can get rid of a few failed asylum seekers. He is surrounded by psycho's who all agree with him.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Horrible president. With every passing day, my decision to leave US and coming Australia seems vindicated.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    USA is a joke. Electing this guy even after he admitted to sexual assault. But then again they almost elected Roy Moore who is a piece and a half of trash.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by siddharth View Post
    Make no mistake,this statement alone can make him re elect for the second term..
    Sadly,I think you’re right.The rednecks who voted for him in the first place will do it again.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and yet there are still people here who support him..

The man is also a liar or extremely stupid...
    Cancels London visit and blames Obama for moving the embassy whereas it was the Bush Administration who sanctioned the sale and move to Battersy.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Sadly,I think you’re right.The rednecks who voted for him in the first place will do it again.
    the other option was the Crooked Clinton

#MPGA

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    the other option was the Crooked Clinton
    Why is she crooked?
    Did she break any laws?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Why is she crooked?
    Did she break any laws?
    She is very corrupt. Lies too much. Enough evidence.

Also she is obv very hawkish .Obv there is the argument that Trump is worse but I do understand why people might prefer him esp since he didn't have a political record and there was an anti-establishment wave.

#MPGA

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Why does Trump think it would be a better idea to bring people from countries like Norway instead? I thought the whole point of restricting immigrants was to protect American jobs? If Scandinavians take them instead, how is that going to bring back prosperity to the rust belt?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This guy is almost as filthy as Rana Sanuallah
    naa. Rana Sanaullah would win

Atleast this guy cares about his society atleast.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    naa. Rana Sanaullah would win

Atleast this guy cares about his society atleast.
    Indeed. He wouldn't allow the likes of you in for example, and I find it difficult to argue with that.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Indeed. He wouldn't allow the likes of you in for example, and I find it difficult to argue with that.
    please elaborate

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    please elaborate
    Read the thread title and ponder your abode of residence.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    USA is a joke. Electing this guy even after he admitted to sexual assault. But then again they almost elected Roy Moore who is a piece and a half of trash.
    To be fair, he is not the first US President with sexual abuse/assault accusations. I am sure everyone remembers Bill Clinton and his extra curricular activities.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USofA View Post
    To be fair, he is not the first US President with sexual abuse/assault accusations. I am sure everyone remembers Bill Clinton and his extra curricular activities.
    Did the victims wait for him to run for President before raising the issues? Or they had raised it earlier, but no one listened?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Did the victims wait for him to run for President before raising the issues? Or they had raised it earlier, but no one listened?
    Did i not post an article for you on another thread where you asked the same question?!?!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She is very corrupt. Lies too much. Enough evidence.

Also she is obv very hawkish .Obv there is the argument that Trump is worse but I do understand why people might prefer him esp since he didn't have a political record and there was an anti-establishment wave.
    There is very much the argument that Trump is worse and when it comes to legal battles, whether it is do to with Sexual Assault (Legal) Claims or other Financial (Legal) Claims then Trump is quiet far ahead of Clinton.

I think the anti-establishment wave did it for him and 35pct of this vote came from his base vote...

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only difference is that Bill had "consensual" relations with the lady. As wrong is this was given his personal situation and the position he held I don't think it comes close to the allegations of sexual assault. But that's just my opinion.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    The only difference is that Bill had "consensual" relations with the lady. As wrong is this was given his personal situation and the position he held I don't think it comes close to the allegations of sexual assault. But that's just my opinion.
    that was just the latest case

he has been accused and has settled several cases relating to assault going back his Governor of Arkansas days

#MPGA

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I doubt Clinton would have been this bad. Sure she was corrupt as hell and as deceitful as they come but then again which politician isn't? Those who think or believe that POTUS is the most powerful person in America are deluded. It's military industrial nexus which wields true power and responsible for pulling strings from behind.
    This idiot colluded with Russians to win the election. It's like Rahul Gandhi conspiring with Pakistani establishment to defeat BJP in the next elections. How can people support him after that and I'm not even including his general idiotic and cringe worthy behavior which would have lost him even a simple municipality post had he contested in India.
    I would have been a better president .

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    On Thursday, Trump questioned why the US would want to have immigrants from Haiti and African nations, instead suggesting the US should bring more immigrants from Norway, whose prime minister he had met on Wednesday.

“There is no other word one can use but racist,” the UN human rights spokesman, Rupert Colville, told a Geneva news briefing. “You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as ‘*********’, whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome.”

The African Union said it was “frankly alarmed” by Trump’s language. “Given the historical reality of how many Africans arrived in the United States as slaves, this statement flies in the face of all accepted behaviour and practice,” AU spokeswoman Ebba Kalondo told the Associated Press. “This is particularly surprising as the United States of America remains a global example of how migration gave birth to a nation built on strong values of diversity and opportunity.”

The former Haitian president Laurent Lamothe also expressed his dismay, saying the US president’s remark “shows a lack of respect and ignorance”. The Haitian ambassador to the US, Paul Altidor, said Trump’s views were “based on stereotypes”.

Mexico’s former president, Vicente Fox, who has been an outspoken critic of Trump, said in a colourful tweet that “America’s greatness was built on diversity”.

According to a report in the Washington Post, Trump said “Why are we having all these people from ******** countries come here?” after he had been presented with a proposal to restore protections for immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and certain African nations as part of a bipartisan immigration deal. In a statement, the White House did not deny the account, instead highlighting Trump’s hardline immigration stance.

Cedric Richmond, Democratic representative and chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, said Trump’s comments were “yet another confirmation of his racially insensitive and ignorant views” that reinforce “the concerns that we hear every day, that the president’s slogan ‘Make America Great Again’ is really code for ‘Make America White Again’.”

Mia Love, a Utah Republican whose family came from Haiti, condemned Trump’s remark as “unkind, divisive, elitist” and demanded an apology for the American people and the nations he “wantonly maligned”

David Miliband, the president of the International Rescue Committee, said Trump’s comments were leading a “race to the bottom on refugees”.

Trump has made few references to Africa since his election, and many senior Africa-focussed posts in his administration remain unfilled.

In September he amused some by appearing to invent a new country called Nambia while address African leaders in Washington. Trump also told them: “I have so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich. It has a tremendous business potential.”

Boniface Mwangi, a well-known social activist in Kenya tweeted that Africa “isn’t a ********.”

“It’s the most beautiful continent in the world. Beautiful,hardworking people. We have diamonds, gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver, petroleum, cocoa, coffee, tea etc. Sadly we have #******** leaders like Trump ******** on us everyday,” Mwangi said.

Standing at a coffee stall outside an office block in Rosebank , a commercial and business neighbourhood in central Johannesburg, Blessing Dlamini, a 45-year-old administrative assistant, said Trump’s words came as “no surprise”.

“He has shown the world he is a racist. We should just block him from our thoughts,” Dlamini said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...untries-remark

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Why does Trump think it would be a better idea to bring people from countries like Norway instead? I thought the whole point of restricting immigrants was to protect American jobs? If Scandinavians take them instead, how is that going to bring back prosperity to the rust belt?
    To increase white population...Nonwhite immigrants scare him...You must be knowing this right...

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As @Slog mentioned, that is only one. There are several more, including rape allegations.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Random teenagers you encounter in on-line gaming chats have much more class than this clown* :turmp

*apologies to clowns

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    I doubt Clinton would have been this bad. Sure she was corrupt as hell and as deceitful as they come but then again which politician isn't? Those who think or believe that POTUS is the most powerful person in America are deluded. It's military industrial nexus which wields true power and responsible for pulling strings from behind.
    This idiot colluded with Russians to win the election. It's like Rahul Gandhi conspiring with Pakistani establishment to defeat BJP in the next elections. How can people support him after that and I'm not even including his general idiotic and cringe worthy behavior which would have lost him even a simple municipality post had he contested in India.
    I would have been a better president .
    Fun fact - officials under Obama used to provide 3-6 pages of notes in their daily national security briefings.

Under Trump its now one page according to the Independent and many other sources as Trump has a notoriously short attention span and hates reading. He asked for "plenty of pictures" in these briefings because he has the mentality of an easily distracted kindergarten child.

For the meeting with Putin, officials reduced the briefing to "tweet sized chunks". Because US-Russian relations can be easily explained in 140 characters...right ?!

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To increase white population...Nonwhite immigrants scare him...You must be knowing this right...
    More white population benefits republicans as they tend to vote republicans. Many white people are sick of seeing non English speaking populations in their neighborhoods. They are super scared of increasing black people around their communities.

Black/Hispanic/Asian/Muslim immigrants means more votes for Democrats.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was just the latest case

he has been accused and has settled several cases relating to assault going back his Governor of Arkansas days
    Yes just read up on it. One case which was settled out of court but without any admission of guilt and then numerous other unsubstantiated allegations which may or may not have happened.

Only difference I see between Trump and Clinton is the infamous Trump Tape..

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Caucasian population in US knows that in coming years their population will decline and this has turn them into racist. Then there comes a President who would be openly racist, and Caucasian couldn't help but to support him.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Now he is denying he said it!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    But...

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    But there's not enough white people to go round.If USA starts importing them from Norway, then the Scandinavian countries will be left with a shortage, which will no doubt be filled with Pakistanis and Moroccans.

We also have this problem in the UK. When whites start emigrating to New Zealand and Australia, then we get Indian PM's insisting we take their hordes in trade deals depending on immigration quotas. It's a nightmare!

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Now he is denying he said it!

He also has a reputation of being a liar.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he also going to deny saying that it was Obama who sold the embassy and moved it to Battersea?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lmao haitians have a big presence in NYC and live in particularly bad neighborhoods. I can see why The Donald would single them out.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Sure but he is the first to call KKK good people.

2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tangerine tinted racist buffoon has cancels London visit.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politi...ntl/index.html

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Lmao haitians have a big presence in NYC and live in particularly bad neighborhoods. I can see why The Donald would single them out.
    Same in Miami. Haitians, Dominicans, Jamaicans ..... you cannot tell them apart from local black people.

I always wonder how those guys even entered United States and taking American jobs. Many live in bad neighborhoods full of violence.

Mexicans, Desis get a lot of bad press for stealing American jobs.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone claiming Killary is not crooked - I got one word for you - Benghazi.

Plus, she ran for President in 2008 and lost to Obama.

The reason why Trump won is because Killary is more hated that any politician in the USA.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Anyone claiming Killary is not crooked - I got one word for you - Benghazi.

Plus, she ran for President in 2008 and lost to Obama.

The reason why Trump won is because Killary is more hated that any politician in the USA.
    I didn't support Hillary in the primaries but of all the things to criticise her for - you seriously bring up Benghazi ?!

Any objective observer could see that was a witchhunt designed to harm her election chances from the start.

Even the Republicans admit it was a political witchhunt !

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/129138...trump-benghazi
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-congr...-after-clinton

In an interview with WIBX 950 in New York on Wednesday, moderate Republican Rep. Richard Hanna said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy was speaking the truth when he said this month that the committee had successfully injured Clinton.

“Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna told the upstate New York radio station. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton.”
    The Congressional investigation was a farce. Meanwhile, 60 people were killed in Embassy attacks under George W Bush - how many inquiries were launched into those ?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    I didn't support Hillary in the primaries but of all the things to criticise her for - you seriously bring up Benghazi ?!

Any objective observer could see that was a witchhunt designed to harm her election chances from the start.

Even the Republicans admit it was a political witchhunt !

https://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/129138...trump-benghazi
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-congr...-after-clinton

The Congressional investigation was a farce. Meanwhile, 60 people were killed in Embassy attacks under George W Bush - how many inquiries were launched into those ?
    Quite simply, the Benghazi attack were a preventable tragedy disgraced further by Killary’s web of lies.

Of course the GOP supported her, simply because the GOP would support any military action in the Middle East.

Plus GW Bush is not in question, he is no saint, but the point here is why Killary lost to Trump.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Quite simply, the Benghazi attack were a preventable tragedy disgraced further by Killary’s web of lies.

Of course the GOP supported her, simply because the GOP would support any military action in the Middle East.

Plus GW Bush is not in question, he is no saint, but the point here is why Killary lost to Trump.
    There's a difference between an honest investigation into failings made by government officials in what was a tragedy, and a political witchhunt spread over EIGHT Congressional investigations costing $7 million meant to damage the credibility of your opponent.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The interesting thing is that Trump seems to have a robust, biblically loyal foundation of support underpinning his every move - approx 35% of the electorate - so in the campaigning for 2020 he only needs to convince another 2 out of 10 voters [on top of his existing fanbase] that he can still do the job better than anyone else. We have already seen how powerful and persuasive he can appear to the common man when he hits top gear with his rhetoric. I think we are more likely to see him get re-elected than impeached to be honest!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's only been in office a year, imagine the next 3 years worth of tweets.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The interesting thing is that Trump seems to have a robust, biblically loyal foundation of support underpinning his every move - approx 35% of the electorate - so in the campaigning for 2020 he only needs to convince another 2 out of 10 voters [on top of his existing fanbase] that he can still do the job better than anyone else. We have already seen how powerful and persuasive he can appear to the common man when he hits top gear with his rhetoric. I think we are more likely to see him get re-elected than impeached to be honest!
    Trump doesn't need to convince anyone in 2020 if the Stock Markets are at record highs.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    There's a difference between an honest investigation into failings made by government officials in what was a tragedy, and a political witchhunt spread over EIGHT Congressional investigations costing $7 million meant to damage the credibility of your opponent.
    Seats on commissions appear to have been given in return for donations to the Clinton Foundation, or her big-buck speeches on Wall Street, Hillary Clinton does not have a reputation for honesty.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    He's only been in office a year, imagine the next 3 years worth of tweets.
    In my view he is the main underlying reason for Twitter now allowing 280 characters instead of 140 - Twitter want everyone to reply to him with double the gusto and dislike, so in turns his own tweets have just become longer, more frequent and more insane.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair Trump is embracing social media. He stated he would use Twitter because he wanted to comminucate with the public directly, leaving no room for *fake news*. Frankly he has a point.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In my view he is the main underlying reason for Twitter now allowing 280 characters instead of 140 - Twitter want everyone to reply to him with double the gusto and dislike, so in turns his own tweets have just become longer, more frequent and more insane.
    Maybe lol.

I wonder if he bothers to read any responses from his tweets? I dont understand why twitter is not cancelling his account? Imagine the uproar from Trump if he could no longer post tweets at breakfast.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe lol.

I wonder if he bothers to read any responses from his tweets? I dont understand why twitter is not cancelling his account? Imagine the uproar from Trump if he could no longer post tweets at breakfast.
    I have sent him loads of stuff. Questions, comments, criticisms, olive branches. I try to be as constructive as possible. I have never known him reply to anyone, but he must read some of the tweet responses because he blocks people and they screenshot / share this when it happens.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best part is that Trump has ensured the beginning of the end of American Imperialism.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have sent him loads of stuff. Questions, comments, criticisms, olive branches. I try to be as constructive as possible. I have never known him reply to anyone, but he must read some of the tweet responses because he blocks people and they screenshot / share this when it happens.

How does the worlds most powerful man get time to block people on twitter? I might start tweeting him too but I want to travel to the US one day so dont want to hamper my chances any further being a Muslim.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "But two Republicans present said they could not remember those comments" bbc

if they cant remember i think they need a mental health check, this is disgraceful that they are protecting him.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notice how he said he wants people from Norway to move here, he chose of the whitest of the white countries. This is quite openly a nordicist, wants more blue eyed blonde headed people here.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  c1.JPG
Views: 293
Size:  41.7 KB

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Bangalore, India (Kochi native)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is happening right now is that , Trump is setting the expectation for the next populist leader, far towards the right than ever.

Unlike past comments a lot of americans actually support this. Now other republican leaders will have to take a similar stance , and even dems will need to be a lot less pro-immigration than ever before.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why are @Slog and @USofA trying to spin it away from Trump and towards the Clintons? The thread is about Trump and his blatant racism, along with all the other vile aspects of his personality that has been known about about for years. Appears as if his supporters on this forum are quietly condoning his "S41thole countries" comments and hence trying to spin and divert the thread.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Same in Miami. Haitians, Dominicans, Jamaicans ..... you cannot tell them apart from local black people.

I always wonder how those guys even entered United States and taking American jobs. Many live in bad neighborhoods full of violence.

Mexicans, Desis get a lot of bad press for stealing American jobs.
    Probably the same way the ancestors of most Americans, other than those of American Indian heritage, entered North America in the 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. I doubt those ancestors applied for visas and went through Immigration checks.
    Last edited by Yossarian; 13th January 2018 at 19:30.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Why are @Slog and @USofA trying to spin it away from Trump and towards the Clintons? The thread is about Trump and his blatant racism, along with all the other vile aspects of his personality that has been known about about for years. Appears as if his supporters on this forum are quietly condoning his "S41thole countries" comments and hence trying to spin and divert the thread.
    Let us assume that a person of his stature did use the politically incorrect term to describe hopeless countries, but how is it racist? I can use similar term for India or the neighbouring countries and often I do in drawing room conversations, but that is not racist.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    What is happening right now is that , Trump is setting the expectation for the next populist leader, far towards the right than ever.

Unlike past comments a lot of americans actually support this. Now other republican leaders will have to take a similar stance , and even dems will need to be a lot less pro-immigration than ever before.
    He won't be winning next election and no other republican will win unless he decided to not run for 2nd term
    Last edited by www787; 13th January 2018 at 20:13.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol did you even bother to read and follow the conversations..

I didnt bring them up...

#MPGA

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Let us assume that a person of his stature did use the politically incorrect term to describe hopeless countries, but how is it racist? I can use similar term for India or the neighbouring countries and often I do in drawing room conversations, but that is not racist.
    You've got to be totally naive to believe that racism wasn't at the heart of it. I suggest you go and read up about the context in which he used those terms, and his past history vis-a-vis, for example, his views about blacks.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Probably the same way the ancestors of most Americans, other than those of American Indian heritage, entered North America in the 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. I doubt those ancestors applied for visas and went through Immigration checks.
    Some people will defend or divert crictisim of America or it's President even if they were called the same.

America has a racist President, nobody can hide this or deny it. Americans or their supporters should be ashamed and embarrassed asking for his removal.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol did you even bother to read and follow the conversations..

I didnt bring them up...
    But the gist of your posts give the impression that Trump's views and actions aren't such a big deal (when put up against those of the Clintons.)

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Some people will defend or divert crictisim of America or it's President even if they were called the same.

America has a racist President, nobody can hide this or deny it. Americans or their supporters should be ashamed and embarrassed asking for his removal.
    Majority of American aren't denying it, they are openly calling him racist, you'll see that if you were to turn on any news channel that isn't pro-trump aka only Fox News. Most want him to be removed and he will be removed sooner or later.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Macclesfield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at all those bases in “****-hole” countries, seems like they love wasting money in those countries.
    Name:  6B83B49A-8138-4924-A981-31B200F67664.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  36.7 KB

Btw here is what Trump said about Africa last year. Looks like they are only bad when they come to America.
    “Africa has tremendous business potential. I have so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich,” he said, pausing and smiling, but receiving only silence in response. He recovered, adding, “But it does, it has a tremendous business potential and representing huge amounts of different markets. And for American firms it’s really become a place that they have to go, that they want to go.”
    https://qz.com/1083649/forget-nambia...a-policy-idea/

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It is not racist but some people need to do their daily Trump bashing every morning like some people need coffee, it really is boring now.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    It is not racist but some people need to do their daily Trump bashing every morning like some people need coffee, it really is boring now.
    It isn't if you are white and you support racism.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    It isn't if you are white and you support racism.
    The vast majority of Trump supporters fit that description. It's almost a case of chicken and egg.

Do the (mainly white) racist supporters of Trump flock to support Trump because of his racist views
    or does the racist Trump actively target white racists so that they will support him?
    I suspect it's both.
    Perhaps the question should be posed to Trumps supporters on this forum?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it not racist when he just called black and brown countries "*********" and expressed a desire for Norwegians to move here only cause they're blue eyed and blonde haired. Trump has pretty open nordicist tendencies, even most of his Miss USA winners were blondes.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Context here is vital. It is not necessarily racist in of itself to call a place a sh-hole, there are plenty of places in the world that are said to be sh-holes and regularly get called out as such by members of the public in a non-racist manner. However given Trump’s track record as both a candidate and a President - his opinions, his rhetoric and his policies - we can reasonably assume that if/when he deemed predominantly non-white countries to be sh-holes, there was probably a strong undercurrent of racism to his private tirade, or at the very least a glut of thoroughly roasted hog-flavoured American ignorance.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    STOKING FEARS, TRUMP DEFIED BUREAUCRACY TO ADVANCE IMMIGRATION AGENDA

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/u...migration.html

Excerpt from the above article.

According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting, Mr. Trump then began reading aloud from the document, which his domestic policy adviser, Stephen Miller, had given him just before the meeting. The document listed how many immigrants had received visas to enter the United States in 2017.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    STOKING FEARS, TRUMP DEFIED BUREAUCRACY TO ADVANCE IMMIGRATION AGENDA

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/u...migration.html

Excerpt from the above article.
    This has to go to be Fake news. After all Trump can barely read ��

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please explain why you feel it;s not racist?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump did not attack anyone's race but a continent, I m sure there are many white people living in Africa as well. Racism would be when you attack someone on the basis of race. C'mmon man! We have all one time or another thought of third world countries as "s4hitholes". Someone else saying it and no one would have blinked an eyelid. The real problem is that it's coming from the world's most powerful person.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.