User Tag List

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching Pakistan's batting is like watching a horror movie...

1.Fakhar: A decent player

2.Azhar: His 0 is harmful. His fifty is more harmful (due to SR). His 100 is a match losing one.

3.Babar: King of soft runs. Will wait for series against LANKA and WI for his stats .

4.Hafeez: The less said, the better.

5.Malik: Another minnow basher.

6.Sarfraz: Good at shouting.

Then comes the actual players Who play for the team.

7.Shadab
    8.Faheem
    9.Hassan

Disgrace for cricket, not just for Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh Babar was starting to adjust ... I wouldnt just dismiss him as a minnow basher.

Nothing has gone his way on this tour

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistani brothers trying to console their Indian brothers they are not the worst at batting

Having said that, I am liking this Faheem guy

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Tbh Babar was starting to adjust ... I wouldnt just dismiss him as a minnow basher.

Nothing has gone his way on this tour
    Yes almost 3 years in international cricket, still adjusting.

No use of his selfish centuries.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst odi batting lineup in the world.Really pathetic

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    babar is a hype. Pakistanis are waiting for the bubble to burst.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Babar will come good. He's young. Lots of potential. Was unfortunate 2 out of 3 times this series. Fakhar is also a good opener. Hafeez and Azhar need to go right now. It's shameful that those 2 are playing an ODI in 2017

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Babar will come good. He's young. Lots of potential. Was unfortunate 2 out of 3 times this series. Fakhar is also a good opener. Hafeez and Azhar need to go right now. It's shameful that those 2 are playing an ODI in 2017
    That being 'unfortunate' is called not being good enough in real world.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Azhar and Malik have to go.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    Bhai ab 2018 aa gya

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathetic mentality and approach from Pakistan

I don't know why we are still playing cricket like the 90s. We still have an opener who wants to blunt the ball but he bats like an utter tailender. Then we have an overrated number 3 who can't score at a good pace and can only play selfish cricket. Then we have 2 amazing superstars in Hafeez and Malik and an overweight captain. Thats 5/6 players that don't deserve to be in the team.

They don't even attempt to score. Azhar needs to be dropped PERMANENTLY. But knowing Pakistan, they will bring back selfie or Akmals. Why they won't try new guys is insane. But this circus will continue and we will have a merry go round. This is my frustration and I am just venting.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it so hard for you to accept. These players are just not good enough!

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know they aren't good enough but they don't even attempt to change their mentality and approach. It's so pathetic. It's a flat pitch but they are scared as if it's some green mamba. Sad to see that our team which was full of superstars and fighters from 1-11 and now we have these coward, undeserving players representing us.

Inb4 the pseudos show up.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you've got Hafeez and Azhar at the top of the order.

both who are terrible
    both who have cried on the field abd complained to the umpire over sledging

just that should have booted these wusses out of the side

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    This season of PSL will hopefully help us find replacements.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can easily play this 11

1.Fakhar
    2.Sahibzada
    3.Babar
    4.Haris
    5.Sarfraz + *
    6.Maqsood
    7.Shadab
    8.Faheem/ Imad
    9.Hassan
    10.Amir
    11.Junaid

12.Tallat
    13.Akmal Jr(back up keeper)
    14.Imad/ Faheem
    15.Usman

Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Azhar and Malik have to go.
    should give them at least 2-3 more chances. so much experienced

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sahibzada
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Haris
    Talat
    Sarfraz
    Shadab
    Faheem
    Hasan
    Amir
    Bashir

Usman
    Junaid (not droppable as of yet)
    Maqsood
    Zafar Gohar

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top scorers. No.10 and 11. Lol

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The manner of the defeat is rather disturbing.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    its not mentality of the guys batting, they are hopeless hafeez and malik are known rubbish and sadly whatever little work azhar ali did in the CT has unraveled spectacularly.

it is ALL about selection and batting order. they have to get rid of these three, bat sarfaraz higher and find another aggressive batsman at the top of the innings. on this tour they only have imam and azhar, so it will have to be a short term pinch hitter.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching Pakistan's batting is like no less than watching a horror movie...

Same old horror movie we are seeing with Pakistan's batting again and again for atleast last 2 decades

Plot is very simple:

When there is a overcast conditions, a bit bounce in pitch, and opposition has solid pace bowling, with even mediocre spin bowling to support .. 8 out of 10 times our batting lineup horrible collapsed

Same story since 2003 when our odi bating really went down the hill, they are never be dependable neither consistent in any condition home or away.

Now even in dry pitches were are not great either, we just become competitive in UAE, Srilanka, India, Bangladesh when our fast bowling does restrict opponent under 230, anything over 230 in anywhere for Pakistan in 80% of times are non achievable.

In UAE and Asia we see most of oppositions just easily bats us out of game, it's like they have realized the fact then when we chase anything over 230, our batting either collapsed, or starts really slow, then gets out on very wrong time, and in end make run rate impossible to achieve by the lower middle order. We see this trend in almost any matches involved with Pakistan team, both home and away bating first or second doesn't make any difference.

I don't know when this sad state of Pakistan will end, I really think we don't have anything we can expect as we don't even have a good bench strength to replace seniors. If this does not change soon, then we can expect Pakistan to remain at #8 or even lower for very long time.

Sad but true... any thoughts are welcome.here.. #feeling sad for Pakstan's consistent loses

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am afraid this is the best we have that is what scares me! If the likes of Harris Sohail and Fawad are better then they should be playing. This generation of Pak Cricketers is just a very poor one.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're still playing the 1990's brand of Cricket where as the rest of the world have moved on. The gap is widening all the time.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I am afraid this is the best we have that is what scares me! If the likes of Harris Sohail and Fawad are better then they should be playing. This generation of Pak Cricketers is just a very poor one.
    its not this generation, specifically, its malik and hafeez and everyone else who played cricket with them, ie. kamran akmal, butt etc/

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Golden generation won only 1 ICC Tournament back in 1992 and lost home test series to south africa england zimbabwe australia india sri lanka. This generation reached no 1 in ICC TEST ratings and won 1 ICC Tournament as well. So ?? That generation was bowled out for 43 ? So ?

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True well said, just only difference is that 1990s batting lineup was way more stable and reliable

and fast blowing plus spin department was A+, saves us in many unlikely situations, not anymore sadly.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's funnier is how Munro who averages 200+ with the ball looked like world's best bowler. It seems his soul was hacked by Brett Lee..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    its not like watching a horror movie.
    its like watching a comedy: specifically "Groundhog Day"

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    The Golden generation won only 1 ICC Tournament back in 1992 and lost home test series to south africa england zimbabwe australia india sri lanka. This generation reached no 1 in ICC TEST ratings and won 1 ICC Tournament as well. So ?? That generation was bowled out for 43 ? So ?
    But I am just not seeing any dynamism and heavy runs being scored. The number 1 ranked Test side is was always chopping and changing like all Test sides do. Also, lets remember we never defeated any top side at the Tests away from the Middle East during that period. They were ranked number one yet never won in Australia, New Zealand or the RSA. I will give them credit for winning the ICC Champions Trophy.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    You're going to suffer a lot but at least you've gotten an ICC trophy and #1 Test ranking with this average generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did someone just say Babar was 'adjusting?' The amount of bias some posters display to defend their favourite players is astonishing. Babar has done nothing of note against the top sides in his almost 3 years career. He can only bash Windies and Sri Lanka on dead UAE pitches. He's not world class, not by any stretch of the imagination. Scored an absolutely useless century in Australia while chasing a big target. But I know he will definitely go on to play for 10+ years and inflate that average of his by scoring against weakened bowling attacks. Has never stood up when we've needed him to. He's S.A.W.F.T

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I am just not seeing any dynamism and heavy runs being scored. The number 1 ranked Test side is was always chopping and changing like all Test sides do. Also, lets remember we never defeated any top side at the Tests away from the Middle East during that period. They were ranked number one yet never won in Australia, New Zealand or the RSA. I will give them credit for winning the ICC Champions Trophy.
    Sir I am happy with this team. Let the World cup 2019 come, this same team will be like superman. Bi lateral series are simply meaningless. What matters in limited overs cricket is ICC Trophy. Otherwise Test cricket is the best. And by the way this lot did not lose Test series on home soil from 2007-2017 and drew 2-2 in England.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should not disappointed upon only one match or series. Hope Pak will bounce back with some new blood in the team in next series.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    We were told that only Australia in Australia and England in England can challenge the Champions Trophy champions.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Did someone just say Babar was 'adjusting?' The amount of bias some posters display to defend their favourite players is astonishing. Babar has done nothing of note against the top sides in his almost 3 years career. He can only bash Windies and Sri Lanka on dead UAE pitches. He's not world class, not by any stretch of the imagination. Scored an absolutely useless century in Australia while chasing a big target. But I know he will definitely go on to play for 10+ years and inflate that average of his by scoring against weakened bowling attacks. Has never stood up when we've needed him to. He's S.A.W.F.T
    He's had a poor tour but Babar was solid in his first trip to NZ.

In fact, the 83 was a brilliant innings since PAK was 20/2 when he walked in.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar is not an LOI player. He won't make any top 8 team XI in LOIs.
    Dunno why he gets a place in XI.
    He is a good test batsman though.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingusama92 View Post

So what you are saying is that he has regressed...

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Hafeez played a better innings in that game. I think it can be written off as a one-off innings.

As things stand, he is a clone of Hafeez and Malik but with a little more talent. Doesnt have the heart of a champion or the guts to take initiative.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    So what you are saying is that he has regressed...
    no he hasn't regressed.He was playing uppish shots during that tour but now he is playing more controlled knocks(and sometimes when he does not play a release shot he gets under pressure).I think what babar needs to do is to develop 2-3 risk free release shots that he can play in the first ten overs.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Hafeez played a better innings in that game. I think it can be written off as a one-off innings.

As things stand, he is a clone of Hafeez and Malik but with a little more talent. Doesn’t have the heart of a champion or the guts to take initiative.
    I have been saying this about babar for about 5 years and will keep saying that he will become a great batsman for Pakistan.I can see through the wall here
    Last edited by Sean143; 13th January 2018 at 05:39.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean143 View Post
    I have been saying this about babar for about 5 years and will keep saying that he will become a great batsman for Pakistan.I can see through the wall here
    Almost everyone has been saying that. It is a general consensus and not some writing on a wall, a gaze through a crystal ball or a peek at some tea leaves. However, you cannot become a great with the heart of a sparrow. Babar needs to be more valiant.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Almost everyone has been saying that. It is a general consensus and not some writing on a wall, a gaze through a crystal ball or a peek at some tea leaves. However, you cannot become a great with the heart of a sparrow. Babar needs to be more valiant.
    Agree but I have rated him highly and waited for him to arrive in International cricket for a long time.He will get better but one thing he needs to do is to maintain his habit of rotating the strike(have always rated him highly because of that).He doesn't necessarily need to impose himself on the opposition by just hitting boundaries (thought he played with great control in the last T20I against World 11).Also think that he needs 2-3 risk free release shots
    Last edited by Sean143; 13th January 2018 at 05:52.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which shows you how he's regressed with time. When he first came onto the scene, he used to bat at a decent SR of 80+ throughout his innings. Now, more often than not, it's between 60-70 for the better part of his innings. And this isn't the first poor tour/series that Babar has had against a top team.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    When I said adjusting, I meant that he was just finding his timing and starting to get set.

But... the incredible amount of wrist slitting going on by some fans is pathetic. We start seeing the true colours of people when the team is failing.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean143 View Post
    Agree but I have rated him highly and waited for him to arrive in International cricket for a long time.He will get better but one thing he needs to do is to maintain his habit of rotating the strike(have always rated him highly because of that).He doesn't necessarily need to impose himself on the opposition by just hitting boundaries (thought he played with great control in the last T20I against World 11).Also think that he needs 2-3 risk free release shots
    Playing with heart is much more difficult than fixing a technique. If you dreamt good aggregate numbers without changing context, then you will get your wish.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This myth that you can keep winning without batting has busted for us. We were dodging the bullet for long time. Before it was ajmal and Hafeez chucking, now it was Amir and Hassan. No mater if you have four Stracs, you still need batting to win half of the matches if not more. World has changed, its not 90s, even then we lost 99 final, 96 QF when batsman need to show up.

Malik and Hafeez were never had batsman as primary skill even at their prime, how can they be your middle order??

Fahim looked more assured against fast men then 8 comes before him, this is the level of our batting. No 8,9,10 look better than top 6, not once but all the time

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why is everyone saying fahim is one of the better players in the team?

Yes he’s a decent player and good striker of the ball but we still haven’t seen enough of him.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    its not mentality of the guys batting, they are hopeless hafeez and malik are known rubbish and sadly whatever little work azhar ali did in the CT has unraveled spectacularly.

it is ALL about selection and batting order. they have to get rid of these three, bat sarfaraz higher and find another aggressive batsman at the top of the innings. on this tour they only have imam and azhar, so it will have to be a short term pinch hitter.
    Those that were still championing Azhar Ali after CT are nowhere to be seen.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    You're going to suffer a lot but at least you've gotten an ICC trophy and #1 Test ranking with this average generation.
    We won the ICC Trophy in England where conditions are more comfortable for Pak. As for the no 1 ranking we never defeated any top side on their soil to achieve that.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Fakhar
    Farhan
    Babar
    Haris
    Sarfraz
    U Amin
    Shadab
    Fahim/Imad
    Hasan
    Amir
    Junaid

Hopefully this will be the XI after PSL

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its unfair to call them Pakistan batting, we have really good batting after no.6 like Fahim, Shadab, Hassan, Rumman all of whom were touring for the first time but they held their own and rescued the team by giving something to bowl at, then they worked hard in bowling and fielding also.

Fakhar is the only batting in the top order so its unfair to mix him with these senior stalwarts.
    We should drop calling them, they should be called with a much more proper senior or Inzi lineup. Hafeez, Malik, Azam, Azhar and Imam A gang of 5 who can't be dropped and can't be changed as there is no one in the squad .

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And also exciting like the CT knockouts...

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightarmfast View Post
    That being 'unfortunate' is called not being good enough in real world.
    Imagine if Kohli was wrongfully given out during the Asia cup. Would you guys say he is not being good enough?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad due to the time difference, I gave the first T20 a miss. The batting would have been too scary to watch.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    50-5 every match !

Thank god I'm asleep for the majority of these matches - the NZ time zone being beneficial for once.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, we have now become an Ordinary International Side !!!!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then don't watch

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horror movies tend to last longer.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Horror movies tend to last longer.
    well said.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    50-5 every match !

Thank god I'm asleep for the majority of these matches - the NZ time zone being beneficial for once.

For us in US of A, the timing of the matches could not have been better. Game start later afternoon or evening so one can be done with the day and enjoy the game even on a working day. Sadly, Pakistan's performance has been of such poor quality that all that time could have been better spent watching paint dry.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like very disappointing horror movies.. with familiar jumpscares that just aren't jumpscares anymore..

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to be more of a mixed bag with a bit of comedy, bit of thrilller. Now it is truly horrific. ☹️