Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

State of public hospitals in Pakistan

Please watch this video... it will enlighten you about what the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have to go through. The elite/middle class can afford to go to expensive private hospitals but the poor have no other choice but to go to these filthy hospitals.

The discussion is not about some local hospital in some far away pind. It is about Jinnah hospital the largest public hospital in the largest city of the Pakistan.

Hukmuraan ko nazla bhi ho tou UK ja kar checkup karwatay hain.

Koi masla nahi Bhutto abhi bhi zinda... awam mar jaye kya jata hai.

Every single politician belonging to PPP and PML-N needs to have an express meeting arranged with their Maker. Dono hathoon ke kha rahay hain ghareeb awam ka paisa meesnay...

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Govt hospitals are filthy in India as well. Govt officials and workers do not care.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edication, healthcare, police and judiciary system will not improve in South Asia at least in our lifetime. Politicians are too corrupt to care and the population growth is out of control which leads to filthy hospitals and schools.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget govt, my last visit to Shifa International's ER was scary enough, right in the middle of capital.
    Same goes for BeeWell. Both in Islamabad and charge tons of cash for even a single visit.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The reason the hospitals are bad is because the Politicians dont use them. They dont have to bribe dozens of people to get onto the waiting lists and dont have to bribe Doctors to be seen. NS came to London to get treated, Kulsoom paid £200,000 a day( paid for the same people that have to use the terrrible hospitals) for her cancer treatment and Dar ran to London and faked pictures. And like they did with the murder of the little girl, Nooras will come on here and defend the indefensible in respect of institutions set up to serve the interests of the elite.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 14th January 2018 at 12:54.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going by this i can swear that kp hospitals are far better and have improved ....but this looks so bad here in the video @Bewal Express @Syed1

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sitution was even worst in LRh here but quite improved now.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Going by this i can swear that kp hospitals are far better and have improved ....but this looks so bad here in the video @Bewal Express @Syed1
    If Govt ministers care, managers will care, if managers care they will ensure that Doctors etc fo their job, and hospitals will be decent as long as they are resourced properly.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! You should see the state of the NHS!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its good to know that the state of hospitals in atleast one province is improving.. all thanks to PTI. We cannot expect same improvement in other areas till PTI comes to power.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Its good to know that the state of hospitals in atleast one province is improving.. all thanks to PTI. We cannot expect same improvement in other areas till PTI comes to power.
    Hamian jamhoriyat chaahy.hospitals k kya karna ha.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    aray bhai choor do survey..mujh sa pooch .logo sa poch k kya badla ha..i am myself working and i know the things have been done.yes many things should be don but things have improved much.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    aray bhai choor do survey..mujh sa pooch .logo sa poch k kya badla ha..i am myself working and i know the things have been done.yes many things should be don but things have improved much.
    No thank you. I'd much rather believe a survey syndicated by KPK Healthcare Commission, instead of a PTI-voter or ARY news.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thank you. I'd much rather believe a survey syndicated by KPK Healthcare Commission, instead of a PTI-voter or ARY news.
    Ok believe n those prepaid surveys but by the way we were talking about the progress .Flaws are there and can be but efforts are being undertaken.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes you only believe the surveys from Geo, Sharifs and fellow Nooras. After 30 years in Punjab you can tell tell the quality of the health care when the then PM(NS), his wife, CM of Punjab and the Finance Minister(ex) go to London at the expense of the poor who elected them. Kulsoom was paying £200,000 a day or 3crore whens her own party that is in power. Do you think that is right?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Public hospitals throughout the country are very poor. The idea that PTI have done wonders with the ones in KPK is nonsense. Maybe it is true on social media, on which Imran Khan is the PM and Peshawar is Paris, but the ground realities are different.

In fact, it is a problem throughout South Asia. India wipes the floor with Pakistan when it comes to private healthcare, but they have major problems with the public sector. The biggest obstacle for both Pakistan and India is the population. It is very challenging to maintain the hospitals in good working conditions when the number of patients and people visiting the hospital on a daily basis is enormous.

I have worked in the second biggest public hospital in KPK in PTI's reign and it is still in poor state. The problem on this forum is that people who have never stepped foot in Peshawar (and some of them barely spend time in the country) are happy to give lectures to citizens of Peshawar on the improvements PTI have made.

They are also grossly ignorant of Pervez Khattak's nepotism and the favors his son has done for his friends, and the perks they enjoy. None of that is covered by the extremely strong social media game of PTI, and not all of it makes it to the media.

Then again, you can't really blame them when they have three sources of information:

1) Hearsay and second-hand information, i.e. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone whose aunt's friend's uncle's brother lives in Peshawar.

2) @PTIofficial/PTI Facebook page

3) @imrankhanPTI

When cornered, their standard defense is that PTI has been in power for 5 years only, what about the parties who have been ruling provinces for years and years, as if Peshawar will become the envy of the world if PTI governs for multiple terms.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The problem on this forum is that people who have never stepped foot in Peshawar (and some of them barely spend time in the country) are happy to give lectures to citizens of Peshawar on the improvements PTI have made.
    Yet the other day you were being an expert on Karachi politics and even made a thread on it..... LOL at the irony.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yet the other day you were being an expert on Karachi politics and even made a thread on it..... LOL at the irony.
    You donít have to live in Karachi to know that Saleem Shehzad is a terrorist.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Public hospitals throughout the country are very poor. The idea that PTI have done wonders with the ones in KPK is nonsense. Maybe it is true on social media, on which Imran Khan is the PM and Peshawar is Paris, but the ground realities are different.

In fact, it is a problem throughout South Asia. India wipes the floor with Pakistan when it comes to private healthcare, but they have major problems with the public sector. The biggest obstacle for both Pakistan and India is the population. It is very challenging to maintain the hospitals in good working conditions when the number of patients and people visiting the hospital on a daily basis is enormous.

I have worked in the second biggest public hospital in KPK in PTI's reign and it is still in poor state. The problem on this forum is that people who have never stepped foot in Peshawar (and some of them barely spend time in the country) are happy to give lectures to citizens of Peshawar on the improvements PTI have made.

They are also grossly ignorant of Pervez Khattak's nepotism and the favors his son has done for his friends, and the perks they enjoy. None of that is covered by the extremely strong social media game of PTI, and not all of it makes it to the media.

Then again, you can't really blame them when they have three sources of information:

1) Hearsay and second-hand information, i.e. I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone whose aunt's friend's uncle's brother lives in Peshawar.

3) @imrankhanPTI

When cornered, their standard defense is that PTI has been in power for 5 years only, what about the parties who have been ruling provinces for years and years, as if Peshawar will become the envy of the world if PTI governs for multiple terms.
    So you are saying there has been no improvement . So all the people that live in Peshawar are lying? Or is it you, Let me think.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you are saying there has been no improvement . So all the people that live in Peshawar are lying? Or is it you, Let me think.
    The improvement has been marginal, and nothing to suggest that PTI will change the fortunes of the country if they are given federal power.

Nonetheless, you donít need to examine PTIís performance in KPK to understand that.

Firstly, the type of filth that Imran Khan has surrounded himself under the guise of ďelectablesĒ will not steer the country in the right direction.

All of these opportunities and lotas that have been dry cleaned will hold important offices if PTI wins the election and like before, will do nothing for the country.

Secondly, and more importantly, the military establishment runs the show, which the junoonis will learn to their disappointment.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The improvement has been marginal, and nothing to suggest that PTI will change the fortunes of the country if they are given federal power.

Nonetheless, you donít need to examine PTIís performance in KPK to understand that.

Firstly, the type of filth that Imran Khan has surrounded himself under the guise of ďelectablesĒ will not steer the country in the right direction.

All of these opportunities and lotas that have been dry cleaned will hold important offices if PTI wins the election and like before, will do nothing for the country.

Secondly, and more importantly, the military establishment runs the show, which the junoonis will learn to their disappointment.
    So the people that actually are using the hospitals are lying. But you a guy that was desperate for NS to survive is the only honest one.
    The only filth that exists is mostly in the PML / PPP but the PTI exist in this political environment and maybe you can enlighten as to money stolen by the PTI in KP and taken abroad, any great scandals with the public money like in Punjab.
    Talking about filth its interesting that you avoid questions like a paid troll, do you think as Rana the Qatil is part of the mafia, isnt it time you disowned Showbiz as well.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 14th January 2018 at 17:11.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3) @imrankhanPTI

Don't care won't debate about the other topics but excessive population should never be an excuse to not have appropriate facilities.

It's the lack of interest that stops the people in power to actually create suitable change.

Since you are a doctor yourself, you already know how hard it is to find even house job for doctors in Pakistan. The amount of new med schools created, or hospitals created in the last ten years is also there to see.

Add to it zero emphasis on creating green policies and feeding toxic to people will result in a grossly unhealthy population.

the government hasn't cared for the last 70 or so years, and population isn't the reason why our healthcare is in shambles.

sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So the people that actually are using the hospitals are lying. But you a guy that was desperate for NS to survive is the only honest one.
    The only filth that exists is mostly in the PML / PPP but the PTI exist in this political environment and maybe you can enlighten as to money stolen by the PTI in KP and taken abroad, any great scandals with the public money like in Punjab.
    Talking about filth its interesting that you avoid questions like a paid troll, do you think as Rana the Qatil is part of the mafia, isnt it time you disowned Showbiz as well.
    I have actually worked at the second biggest hospital in KPK, so I am not interested in the opinions of those who are using them. I was part of the system, not them.
    Last edited by Mamoon; 14th January 2018 at 17:35.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    Don't care won't debate about the other topics but excessive population should never be an excuse to not have appropriate facilities.

It's the lack of interest that stops the people in power to actually create suitable change.

Since you are a doctor yourself, you already know how hard it is to find even house job for doctors in Pakistan. The amount of new med schools created, or hospitals created in the last ten years is also there to see.

Add to it zero emphasis on creating green policies and feeding toxic to people will result in a grossly unhealthy population.

the government hasn't cared for the last 70 or so years, and population isn't the reason why our healthcare is in shambles.
    I agree it is not an excuse, but it is the biggest reason for the poor state of public hospitals in the subcontinent.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Also, I am not answerable for the actions of Rana. I donít support him, and I believe he needs to be held accountable.

However, no party in Pakistan holds its own people accountable, including PTI. A famous example is Imran Khan sacking his own judiciary council for exposing intra-party rigging within PTI.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    LOL! You should see the state of the NHS!
    The NHS is pretty decent considering it's free. For how much longer is probably the question, I can see us going the same way as the USA eventually with everyone paying for health insurance.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    The NHS is pretty decent considering it's free. For how much longer is probably the question, I can see us going the same way as the USA eventually with everyone paying for health insurance.
    Well no country in the world comes close to Canada in terms of health.... I don't know how it is in third world UK and USA but here in the best country on the face of the planet health care is free and paid for by the government.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Also, I am not answerable for the actions of Rana. I donít support him, and I believe he needs to be held accountable.

However, no party in Pakistan holds its own people accountable, including PTI. A famous example is Imran Khan sacking his own judiciary council for exposing intra-party rigging within PTI.
    No but the people you support use him as a thug/ killer. Who is supposed to hold in responsible ? If Ik complains then you mouth off at him, so who is supposed to hold him responsible?Rana the Qatil is their henchmen and your pathetic attempt at distraction with PTI internal politics shows how desperate you are to evade answering questions on your mafia.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have actually worked at the second biggest hospital in KPK, so I am not interested in the opinions of those who are using them. I was part of the system, not them.
    So the consumers who see improvement are lying but not a guy who will lie for politicsl reasons.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree it is not an excuse, but it is the biggest reason for the poor state of public hospitals in the subcontinent.
    Not a reason too.

It's incompetence, plain and simple, incompetence of people who are supposed to take care of this.

sawaal ye ni k ap ko kyun nikaala, sawaal ye k ap aaye kaisay.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Why should anyone not take your opinion with a pinch of salt knowing that you have a bias due to political alignment and that your credibility isn't exactly the greatest considering your record of misleading statements here...

#MPGA

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Why should anyone not take your opinion with a pinch of salt knowing that you have a bias due to political alignment and that your credibility isn't exactly the greatest considering your record of misleading statements here...
    You donít have to. I am only giving my views, not enforcing them on you or anyone. I canít even hope that you get to experience the world class facilities at LRH and KTH.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don’t have to. I am only giving my views, not enforcing them on you or anyone. I can’t even hope that you get to experience the world class facilities at LRH and KTH.
    LRH is full of incompetent doctors. One of my relatives had a stroke a few years ago and when we took him there, they told us to prepare for his last rites as he had less than 24 hours. We took him to RMI instead and 9 years later he's still alive and walking around.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    LRH is full of incompetent doctors. One of my relatives had a stroke a few years ago and when we took him there, they told us to prepare for his last rites as he had less than 24 hours. We took him to RMI instead and 9 years later he's still alive and walking around.
    But you must be lying. The real sources of information are @PTIOfficial and @imrankhanPTI. PTI have done wonders in the last 5 years.

On a serious note, the biggest issue is the lack of facilities and equipment. The doctors of LRH and KTH are not incompetent; majority of them are graduates from KMC, which is extremely hard to get into.

You will find the most competent young doctors in Peshawar in LRH and KTH, but they cannot do much when they working conditions are so poor.

Any man and his dog can graduate with an MBBS from RMC, as long as you have the money. However, RMI is the best hospital in the city.

My dad had a heart attack last year and the doctors in the emergency ward made him walk because they didn't have a wheelchair on hand.

Once, When I was working in in KTH, I had to make a patient walk to the toilet because there was only one urine container in the whole ward. This was in 2015, two years after PTI took over.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Just out of interest, why is there expectation that there should be higher standards in public hospitals in Pakistan? Isn't it a reflection of it's third world status?

How does it compare to countries like Sri Lanka or Bangladesh?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    But you must be lying. The real sources of information are @PTIOfficial and @imrankhanPTI. PTI have done wonders in the last 5 years.

On a serious note, the biggest issue is the lack of facilities and equipment. The doctors of LRH and KTH are not incompetent; majority of them are graduates from KMC, which is extremely hard to get into.

You will find the most competent young doctors in Peshawar in LRH and KTH, but they cannot do much when they working conditions are so poor.

Any man and his dog can graduate with an MBBS from RMC, as long as you have the money. However, RMI is the best hospital in the city.

My dad had a heart attack last year and the doctors in the emergency ward made him walk because they didn't have a wheelchair on hand.

Once, When I was working in in KTH, I had to make a patient walk to the toilet because there was only one urine container in the whole ward. This was in 2015, two years after PTI took over.
    So his anecdote is ok because it fits in with your narrative but all those that dont fit, are lying. Wow what great logic. You are happy with Showbiz and friends who have looted billions over 30 years to be given continuous chances but the PTI must solve the problems that have accumulated over 70 years in 4 years. Your logic is embarrassing.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well no country in the world comes close to Canada in terms of health.... I don't know how it is in third world UK and USA but here in the best country on the face of the planet health care is free and paid for by the government.
    Its not perfect by any means. Still a long way to go. Gotta step out of the GTA. Just recently there was a huge uproar in Brampton that patients were sleeping in the hallway for days because there were not enough beds.

But i agree its way better because Iím a cancer survivor and I stayed in sick kids for two years. Toronto has some of the worlds best hospital. Atlantic Canada is in a bad state I think.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So his anecdote is ok because it fits in with your narrative but all those that dont fit, are lying. Wow what great logic. You are happy with Showbiz and friends who have looted billions over 30 years to be given continuous chances but the PTI must solve the problems that have accumulated over 70 years in 4 years. Your logic is embarrassing.
    My anecdote is from 9 years ago (ANP/PPP government) so I'd appreciate if I was not dragged into the youthiya/noora lovefest.
    Last edited by DW44; 15th January 2018 at 15:27.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Military and mullah
    *Redacted*

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3) @imrankhanPTI

In whic hospital have you worked?? and did u know the condition of that hospital before pti...lest be clear i know all three hospitals of peshwar and have worked in them i see much much improvement.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In whic hospital have you worked?? and did u know the condition of that hospital before pti...lest be clear i know all three hospitals of peshwar and have worked in them i see much much improvement.
    As per @Mamoon you must be lying... only he is the one who is capable of complete truth everyone else is lying.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ahve worked in all three biggest hospitals in kp and lest come and meet all the doctors we ahve here and if they denied the improvement then i will leave my job on that day

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per @Mamoon you must be lying... only he is the one who is capable of complete truth everyone else is lying.
    For @Mamoon information i have worked in HMC .few days in LRH and now in KTH.I can SWEAR that all of them have improved and will...KTH new building is going to be opened in few months,HMC have been massiveley upgarded and daat is being computerized.I dont know why are ypu denying facts.And yess i will say i was expecting more than this but i will take it.And in KTH a basement opd is being built and will be ready in few months IA.IBP practice have been massive success so far.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 last week i was informed that i have been selected as a medical officer in my home town disst dir lower purely on merit basis ....I think if mammon go by the history he will know that what was the situation before pti when medical officers were being selected.They gave me extended study leave,,,noora awr ANp wr ye kaam.......hahhahah

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DW44 View Post
    In fact it may be true because many private trainees also come there but over all i will go by @Mamoon and kth and LRH have the best doctors in the province and can compete with anyone in the country and yes equipement is not good and modernized but it is being done now.
    We in kth even did not have gastro ,neurosurgery and urology units but thanks to MTI and PTI thats has been established now and will be having their own units in the new building being made.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 last week i was informed that i have been selected as a medical officer in my home town disst dir lower purely on merit basis ....I think if mammon go by the history he will know that what was the situation before pti when medical officers were being selected.They gave me extended study leave,,,noora awr ANp wr ye kaam.......hahhahah
    Good job Congratulations.... let Nooras bark

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job Congratulations.... let Nooras bark
    Thanks.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It seems that your attack on the PTI was outdated, it also showed your terrible comprehension skills tainted by your dishonesty.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well done friend, IA you have a successful career.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drsohail View Post
    in whic hospital have you worked?? And did u know the condition of that hospital before pti...lest be clear i know all three hospitals of peshwar and have worked in them i see much much improvement.
    Khyber.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    It seems that your attack on the PTI was outdated, it also showed your terrible comprehension skills tainted by your dishonesty.
    Of course, anything that goes against your line of thinking is a lie. I wish I was sitting in the UK and deriving all my information from PTI social media pages, I would have surely believed the grand improvements that PTI have made. Unfortunately, I was part of the system, and I am aware of the ugly truths inside out.

PTI has been better than ANP, but their performance has been grossly exaggerated. These days, they have made life for the citizens hell with their metro bus project, a famous U-turn of Sadiq & Ameen. All the main roads are blocked for long periods of time and what took 15 mins to get from A to B takes 45 mins now.

It is inevitable, but it should have been done two years ago, but his ego got in the way. Apparently, PTI went ahead with this project only after improving education and healthcare, but the state of some of the schools in the province suggests otherwise.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Of course, anything that goes against your line of thinking is a lie. I wish I was sitting in the UK and deriving all my information from PTI social media pages, I would have surely believed the grand improvements that PTI have made. Unfortunately, I was part of the system, and I am aware of the ugly truths inside out.

PTI has been better than ANP, but their performance has been grossly exaggerated. These days, they have made life for the citizens hell with their metro bus project, a famous U-turn of Sadiq & Ameen. All the main roads are blocked for long periods of time and what took 15 mins to get from A to B takes 45 mins now.

It is inevitable, but it should have been done two years ago, but his ego got in the way. Apparently, PTI went ahead with this project only after improving education and healthcare, but the state of some of the schools in the province suggests otherwise.
    Considering you yourself are abroad you are doing exactly what you accuse Bewal of... such hypocrisy lmao

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would trust anybody over a guy that supports SHOWBIZ the protector of child killers.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3979 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Considering you yourself are abroad you are doing exactly what you accuse Bewal of... such hypocrisy lmao
    I didn't run away to Canada like you when you had your chance. I was born and brought up in Pakistan, and I have been abroad for the last 2 years only because of my post-grad. InshAllah, I will be returning to Pakistan permanently next year.

These days, whenever I have the chance, I go home.