Venue
    Port Elizabeth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Ngidi looks obese. He does not look fit.

Very good bowler though.
    He looks very muscular and fit if you ask me. He is not Steyn, Lee, Donald or Rabada build, more like M.Johnson, P.Patterson, Sylverster Clarke and M.De Lange. Pure power with plenty of brain power there.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Port Elizabeth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the game will be over by lunch tomorrow.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rohit will get a half-century at least, which will keep him in the squad for the series against England. Or at least I hope this happens.

Giving credit where it's due, India have competed very well in this series albeit with the help of this Indian-style pitch.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    907 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outswinger View Post
    He looks very muscular and fit if you ask me. He is not Steyn, Lee, Donald or Rabada build, more like M.Johnson, P.Patterson, Sylverster Clarke and M.De Lange. Pure power with plenty of brain power there.
    He lost a lot of weight, I've heard. The more he bowls, the fitter he'll get.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way for the Indians to avoid an "L" in this Test !!! Unfortunate though, that both Vijay and Kohli got out to balls that really kept Low .... but then that's breaks !!!! I am sure in the past Indians have benefitted from such happenings too. Still .... this is Test Match Cricket .... anything can happen. I am sure they regret now not having Rahane in the side .... you reap what you plant !!!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of rain. Solid defense for two sessions can help India escape this.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of the most utterly indisciplined Indian side ever to tour SA. It is a miracle they are still in a position to draw the test on day 5. They won't do . That is a different issue. But there is an outside chance. Even in last test India had an outside chance to win as well. No prep work, botched team selection, horrendous catching, tactically poor captaincy.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this the Last Test Match Patel ever plays for India !!!! 3 dropped catches .... could have won them the Test !!!

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadevdesai View Post
    I think this the Last Test Match Patel ever plays for India !!!! 3 dropped catches .... could have won them the Test !!!
    Not only Patel, India need to address their butter fingers. So many important catches dropped. SA in the first innings should not have gotten to 335 in the first place with Kohli himself being the culprit. Ashwin unfortunately was the unlucky bowler. Even in the second innings Rahul dropped Faf of Ashwin. If you cannot take your catches, you don't deserve to win.