Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketworm View Post
    Ok. Lesson 101

It's always the bowler's arm decide the side, nothing to do with batter. If the bowler is bowling with arm that is close to stump, it's over the wicket. If he/she bowls with arm away from stump it's round the wicket. This rule applies to both right arm bowler and left arm bowler.
    damn. nice lesson

new piece of info

#MPGA

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    Back in the glory days of the tri-nation tournaments, especially in the UAE, I used to be in awe of the king size cheques and huge looking "Keys" given to the MoM at the presentation ceremony.

Coupled with the fact that my own dad working in the ME and always hyped the obnoxious wealth and spending 9f the people there, I used to think that the cheques were so big because they were being paid so much money & they were being given monster trucks of some sort , hence the huge keys
    Have you seen the trophies they hand out at the horse races in Middle East? massive..

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me two years to understand the LBW decision during the 90s. I always thought its just random depending on Umpires logic.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest misconception was that Tendulkar was not a selfish batsman. Every doubt regarding that got cleared in his 2011-13 run.