Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    I need your address.
    I am telling you otherwise you will miss out on gulaab jamuns and Hyderabadi dam biryaani
    I'm the one who took this picture so you should send it there, order it online. They will serve us hot gulab jamuns and I will congratulate Fawad for his Comeback to International cricket. Fawad needs to put on some weight he's too fit for our international team.

10/A, M.A.C.H.S Main Shahrah-e-Faisal، Karachi 75350, Pakistan

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is overweight????
    We don,t know what did he eat but usually pakistani restaurant offers things not suited for athletes.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh God Karachi team is full of TTFs Khurram, Shafiq, Fawad, Iqbal etc etc and still they won, koi haal nahi hai Pakistan cricket ka

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDoritos View Post
    I'm the one who took this picture so you should send it there, order it online. They will serve us hot gulab jamuns and I will congratulate Fawad for his Comeback to International cricket. Fawad needs to put on some weight he's too fit for our international team.

10/A, M.A.C.H.S Main Shahrah-e-Faisal، Karachi 75350, Pakistan
    Is that honestly your Address then wait, something very special will be on your way one day.

SIR DONALD BRADMAN ------SORRY, BUT NO ONE LIKE HIM

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    We don,t know what did he eat but usually pakistani restaurant offers things not suited for athletes.
    Bro this is an old photo
    Asad has no beard in this photo, while today his whole face was under the beard

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is that honestly your Address then wait, something very special will be on your way one day.
    I doubt he lives on main Shahrah-e-Faisal

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro this is an old photo
    Asad has no beard in this photo, while today his whole face was under the beard
    I thought it was taken today,but again my points are valid.lolz

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send it to Karachi where Fawad Alam and Skipper Sarfaraz are enjoying their dinner after secret Comeback deal.

Fawad has such a petite physique. I remember a picture of him shaking hands with another captain after the toss and he looked like a school kid.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Shakeel finding his way into another post tournament award ceremony. I don't really dislike that many people but I despise this guy.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 11th February 2018 at 15:33.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I doubt he lives on main Shahrah-e-Faisal
    Too many doubts

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Abid Ali - Best all-rounder?

Why don't these guys give awards to proper all-rounders? Often see wicket-keeper batsmen winning.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to see some of this aggression from Babar in internationals. Watching him bat instantly tells you he is a class above every other batsman in Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Cairo
    Runs
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  bat.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  167.1 KB

Name:  bowl.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  152.4 KB

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shafiq is meh, but Khurram scored 3 consecutive hundreds and he was the most important player for Karachi in this tournament.
    Who knew Fawad would bring his best and play an ATG knock in the final which is probably the best knock of the whole tournament.
    how many hundreds he scored still the same player... beast in domestics and kittens in ODIs...Can do good in T20s...

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    how many hundreds he scored still the same player... beast in domestics and kittens in ODIs...Can do good in T20s...
    How many chances in ODIs did Khurram get after he became a domestic bully? His best format is List A and he never got a proper chance.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mohammad Imran, the top wicket taker with best average, is 21 years old. Nice to see.
    Last edited by BlueDoritos; 12th February 2018 at 07:26.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is talking about Shan, Farhan and Khurram etc. No one is talking about inducting Iftikhar in the Odi team.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    danish should have in the psl? he is good looking hitter?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    KARACHI: Quetta Gladiators Owner Nadeem Omar has announced a cash prize of Rs500,000 for Karachi team as they beat Islamabad by five wickets to become Regional One-Day Cup champions on Sunday.

Nadeem, who also heads the famous department Omar Associates and Pakistan Cricket Club, added that he has been impressed by the manner Karachi chased down a target of 349 under-pressure.

“I’m very pleased to see Karachi as champions of Regional One-Day Cup. It was a delight to watch young Danish Aziz played a whirlwind innings alongwith senior Fawad Alam, who just can stop scoring heavily,” Nadeem said.

“At one point, the match was almost gone but the way Danish and Fawad played, it was a treat to watch. Fawad did what he does best, holding up the innings together while Danish played some extravagant shots and was unfazed by the occasion and situation.”

Nadeem also praised the captaincy of Asad Shafiq in the event and also improvement in his batting.
    “I would like to appreciate captain Asad Shafiq because he was very good as a captain and even better as a batsman. He is scoring heavily in List A matches and has certainly improved him game. It’s good for Quetta Gladiators that Asad is performing well, Saud Shakil, Saad Ali, Umar Amin, Anwar Ali, Rahat Ali, Mir Hamza they all are doing really good.

“Another name I would like to mention is of Khurram Manzoor as he was brilliant as well while Head Coach Saleem Jaffar and his management needs appreciation as well for keeping the unit motivated and winning the title.”

Nadeem vowed to continue to support the cricket and players of Karachi while added that Omar Associates and Quetta Gladiators would keep providing platform of Patron’s Trophy Grade-II, Ramzan Cricket and PSL to the talented players and performers in future.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quetta Gladiators should sign Danish, Fawad and Khurram.
    They're better than Shafiq, Amin and Rameez Raja jr.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Fawad was given his due chance in national color he would have done wonders.People with limited knowledge of cricket can only bash him.He once again proved the national selectors stupid.I just cant find better words for Pakistan's selectors.Mediocre players like Asad,Shehzad,Maqsood,Masood,Umar Akmal gets recurrent numerous chances but this superlative batsman gets dropped only after 2 failures.Inji,at least I thought better of you when you took charge.But you are also a coward and suffering from nepotism.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quetta Gladiators should sign Danish, Fawad and Khurram.
    They're better than Shafiq, Amin and Rameez Raja jr.
    Amin is better and yes the ramiz raja jnr and shafiq are trash.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Fawad has such a petite physique. I remember a picture of him shaking hands with another captain after the toss and he looked like a school kid.
    yup petite physique, cant hit fours, looks ungainly therefore cant play cricket..lets select shan masood who has a great physique, great looking stance, but cant score runs to save his life...mnnhhh

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Amin is beter and yes the ramiz raja jnr and shafiq are trash.
    Amin is better opener than Khurram? Hell No!!!!!

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    yup petite physique, cant hit fours, looks ungainly therefore cant play cricket..lets select shan masood who has a great physique, great looking stance, but cant score runs to save his life...mnnhhh
    you forgot he speaks beautiful Angrezi as well...

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVerMind View Post
    you forgot he speaks beautiful Angrezi as well...
    yes of course future captain of Pakistan who will look great in press conferences when he explains why he has failed again...

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chill. I was just making an observation. I am all for him playing for the (Test) team too.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Chill. I was just making an observation. I am all for him playing for the (Test) team too.
    Unfortunatley i know you were making an observation but this sort of thinking is rife in cricketing echelons in Pakistan. They would rather select a player who looks good than one who can get results.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatley i know you were making an observation but this sort of thinking is rife in cricketing echelons in Pakistan. They would rather select a player who looks good than one who can get results.
    I know he can get results. I feel really bad for him and also for Sadaf Hussain. Mukhtar, Nasir Nawaz (both should've been in the PSL) among others. Unfortunately becoming ultra defensive about a player regarding the slightest criticism is also becoming quite rife.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For the past 30 years I have seen the same guys playing for KHI, why are they not giving younger guys a go?

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain