Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Pakistan will have to pay" : Indian Defence Minister

NEW DELHI: Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday said the terrorists who attacked the Army camp in Jammu's Sunjuwan had handlers across the border and asserted that Pakistan will "pay for this misadventure".
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62888802.cms

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    folks get ready for one more fake "Sir Ji kal strike" before elections.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More empty threats from Bharat.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War is imminent between 2 countries in near future. Patience of countries is less these days and pressure of public is increasing day by day on Government but i hope it will not a full scale war.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India should stop saying these things again and again . A small country like pakistan initiated every war against india and we only defended that. If india has any guts then it should walk the talk or else keep quit..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will have nothing to lose.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgusting, we have such a violent neighbor who threatens everyday. They are about to conduct more surgical strikes. Sunny deol will be going around tossing grenades on Tanks. Last time around they destroyed many Pakistani spaceships in Kashmir.

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War benefits no one but the arms dealers. Focus on poverty, education, and crime instead.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhonixi View Post
    War is imminent between 2 countries in near future. Patience of countries is less these days and pressure of public is increasing day by day on Government but i hope it will not a full scale war.
    It won't be even a small scale war, it takes himmat to declare war, and sadly the bark is worse than the bite for your country.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    In this case, it's not even so much a bark, more an angry little yip yip.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Why war, when you can build dams.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Lol.

All talk. Pathetic. We have a free hand India is impotent.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing new. Militant outfits in Pak recruiting locals and attacking Indian army. All of this with Pak army blessings.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Nothing new. Militant outfits in Pak recruiting locals and attacking Indian army. All of this with Pak army blessings
    Are you a spy or an agent? Cause it's amazing how confident you are about the assumptions that you are making.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Nothing new. Militant outfits in Pak recruiting locals and attacking Indian army. All of this with Pak army blessings.
    Prove it

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a Pakistani but I can't blame India for this approach at all. As Pakistanis we need to take a good look at ourselves. I think in the past week we have violated the cease-fire several times and killed Indian soldiers. Why? Why do we have to resort to such violence. And then when India finally retaliates we blame them for doing an unprovoked attack. The pakistani media is especially biased...even this site. Only yesterday I saw a thread about Pakistan killing/injuring a bunch of Indians and it had 2 replies to it and none of them criticised pak!!! We need to get real

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gkb101277867 View Post
    I'm a Pakistani but I can't blame India for this approach at all. As Pakistanis we need to take a good look at ourselves. I think in the past week we have violated the cease-fire several times and killed Indian soldiers. Why? Why do we have to resort to such violence. And then when India finally retaliates we blame them for doing an unprovoked attack. The pakistani media is especially biased...even this site. Only yesterday I saw a thread about Pakistan killing/injuring a bunch of Indians and it had 2 replies to it and none of them criticised pak!!! We need to get real
    Really? You're a Pakistani

Indians have been shelling and killing civilians everyday. Everytime I open my news app the first news that greets me is Indian fire on LOC killing a woman or a child

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    In this case, it's not even so much a bark, more an angry little yip yip.
    LOC is the most militarised zone in the world, all of it fenced twice and monitored by sensors 24/7 by the Indian side (can be verified easily online) yet we apparently manage to sneakily sneak militants in. Indians need to ask what is their army doing on the LOC then

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What kind of Pakistani are you ? Are you blind regarding what's happening in the Kashmiri side occupied by India? It's the Indians who are the aggressors and punishers of innocent people, often they try this with the Pak armed forces who respond in a strong way. You're bordering on treason tbh.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    It won't be even a small scale war, it takes himmat to declare war, and sadly the bark is worse than the bite for your country.
    Remind me how you guys lost east pakistan?

Or may be you need to be reminded to whom 93k Pakistanis surrendered, who protected them and took them out of BD and handed them over back to Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post

Or may be you need to be reminded to whom 93k Pakistanis surrendered, who protected them and took them out of BD and handed them over back to Pakistan.
    You keep living in the past , nearly 50 years ago.

Being a much bigger armed forces with more technological advance weapons, you should be ashamed your soldiers are being killed on a regular basis by a smaller nation and smaller army but keep on living in the past to give you peace.

Care to clarify what your defence minister is saying?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    What kind of Pakistani are you ? Are you blind regarding what's happening in the Kashmiri side occupied by India? It's the Indians who are the aggressors and punishers of innocent people, often they try this with the Pak armed forces who respond in a strong way. You're bordering on treason tbh.
    I always wonder why kashmiris never flee from kashmir like people from mynamar when budhists were killing muslims or people from bangladesh when pakistanis were killing bengalis muslims or like people from palestine when jews killing muslims .....why kashmiris never even tried to flee away from kashmir ?
    Its a hard time that indian army and indian politics need to stop its soft stance on kashmiri people and terrorists. Pakistan being such a small country always had the guts to start war against such a big nation bhaarat ...No wonder bhaarat has been invaded since centuries and its half of territories lost and half of people converted due to this coward acts...
    Last edited by akki; 12th February 2018 at 22:51.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Being a much bigger armed forces with more technological advance weapons, you should be ashamed your soldiers are being killed on a regular basis by a smaller nation and smaller army but keep on living in the past to give you peace.

So you accept that these terrorists are from Pakistan. Good. Not that anyone around the world was in doubt.

What our minister is saying will be known in due time.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, people gloating about 1971 sound like this.
    Bhaskar Khulbe and India: PM Modi ji our Arab neighbours are shelling our posts and violating the ceasefire again.
    Modi: Pyare desh wasiyo its ok, we won the 1971 war.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah joshila's favorite line....''will be known in due time''. He said the same thing when the 'surgical' strikes drama happened, ''all the evidence will be known in due time''.

Hopefully in our lifetime.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Fake strikez? Says who? ISPR?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 13th February 2018 at 14:21.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supporting another terror organisation here? Are you?

Fake strikez? Says who? ISPR?
    Who says the strikes were real? The word of the Indian government might be enough for you and ISPR's word may be enough for most Pakistanis. But the truth is no one really has concrete proof either way.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is 2018.

That was 50 years ago.

Easy and West Pakistan divided by a country in between filled with hate and grudge toward Pakistani would had been divided in to two country eventually. India accomplished nothing.

But don’t forget to watch that forthcoming fictional movie directed by Indian government and media about new Sir G Kal Strike.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's go to Lahore to eat some cake at Sharif's home.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You dont know why the 60k Pakistani civilians and the remaining combatants were handed back to Pakistan?

Clue: India didnt do it out of benevolence.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modi isn't Indira. He will share cake with Pakistan PM.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poutine View Post
    Who says the strikes were real? The word of the Indian government might be enough for you and ISPR's word may be enough for most Pakistanis. But the truth is no one really has concrete proof either way.
    There is a BBC investigation online which states the strikes never really happened and at most Indians crossed the LOC by a little bit, fired and then retreated back. That was it.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As pakistanis we can't take the moral highground regarding Kashmir when we are doing similar in balochistan. This is about the ceasefire violations and if you look at the recent stats then Pakistan has been the clear aggressor. Seriously...no one takes us seriously on a global scale because of acts such as these. I live in the west so I'm not brainwashed by the pak media and it's clear as day who the aggressor is. I take it you didn't see the news about the killing of Indians by Pakistan over the last week?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Really? You're a Pakistani

Indians have been shelling and killing civilians everyday. Everytime I open my news app the first news that greets me is Indian fire on LOC killing a woman or a child
    Yes I am a Pakistani actually. I just don't have green tinted specs on like yourself and can look at things objectively instead of displaying blind patriotism. Every time you open your news app you see reports of Indian fire? 😂😂 Which news app is this?

I see you ignored the threads on this very site within the last 7 days about the Pakistani attacks which killed Indian civilians and even children? Yet I see no criticism from you. No doubt when India responds you will criticise them for the "unprovoked attack." We need to get real as pakistanis or we will continually to be never taken seriously on the global stage

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes I am a Pakistani actually. I just don't have green tinted specs on like yourself and can look at things objectively instead of displaying blind patriotism. Every time you open your news app you see reports of Indian fire? ���� Which news app is this?

I see you ignored the threads on this very site within the last 7 days about the Pakistani attacks which killed Indian civilians and even children? Yet I see no criticism from you. No doubt when India responds you will criticise them for the "unprovoked attack." We need to get real as pakistanis or we will continually to be never taken seriously on the global stage
    I didn't really ignore anything, unlike you I have a life offline and I don't have the time to spend all my waking moments on PP.

You're as much Pakistani as Snakeyes going by your posts.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    I didn't really ignore anything, unlike you I have a life offline and I don't have the time to spend all my waking moments on PP.

You're as much Pakistani as Snakeyes going by your posts.
    Yes I'm not Pakistani just because I dare to be unbiased and criticise Pak. Ok mate. As for having a life....then just compare your post count or whatever it is that you check to see how active someone is to mine.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm not Pakistani just because I dare to be unbiased and criticise Pak. Ok mate. As for having a life....then just compare your post count or whatever it is that you check to see how active someone is to mine.
    Yes, my post count has been over nearly a decade

To be fair I mixed you with someone else as I checked your posts. But the Indians have been killing women and children every single day as well. Not that it makes either side right but your narrative is pretty one sided. I don't know why you're crying over my posts, I criticise army as much as DW44 does in threads
    Last edited by Pakpak; 13th February 2018 at 08:36.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    You dont know why the 60k Pakistani civilians and the remaining combatants were handed back to Pakistan?

Clue: India didnt do it out of benevolence.
    60k civilians really?

Indian army could have simply left BD and left the PoWs under BD govt. We know what would have happened then. The transfer of all the PoWs to India and then to Pakistan didnot leave the BD govt very happy.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Us threatening Pakistan is as fruitful as the PCB threatening the BCCI on the cricket front.

Nothing every comes out of either, and it's just for local consumption.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Us threatening Pakistan is as fruitful as the PCB threatening the BCCI on the cricket front.

Nothing every comes out of either, and it's just for local consumption.
    US is waiting to see how far down the Chinese rabbit-hole does Pakistan go. If it goes too deep, US will take measures. But if it doesn't, then US will keep exploiting Pakistan for its needs in Afghanistan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller55 View Post
    US is waiting to see how far down the Chinese rabbit-hole does Pakistan go. If it goes too deep, US will take measures. But if it doesn't, then US will keep exploiting Pakistan for its needs in Afghanistan.
    He didn't mean United States of America.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    60k civilians really?

Indian army could have simply left BD and left the PoWs under BD govt. We know what would have happened then. The transfer of all the PoWs to India and then to Pakistan didnot leave the BD govt very happy.
    Oh this is nothing. I have heard claims such as 70-80 K POWs being civilians.
    @Madplayer was being generous considering hes our Indian Brother afterall.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Oh this is nothing. I have heard claims such as 70-80 K POWs being civilians.
    @Madplayer was being generous considering hes our Indian Brother afterall.
    One day we will hear that there was no Pakistani Army in BD and the bengali speaking population fought among themselves.

If you are interested in 1971, watch the videos of bbc coverage of 1971 surrender on youtube. This bravado of our friends from across the border us so misplaced.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    /
    why are you so butt hurt about CPEC? And what it has to do with Bangladesh? You got your nationality in 1971. Enjoy living in your country and leave Pakistan alone.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its cute how many Indian living in past glory since they know that 3rd class fictional bollywood movie can't be repeated and trusted by Indians again. #SirGKalStrike

Indian patriots. but Nationalist like here on PP would believe anything that has to do with Pakistan.
    Last edited by www787; 13th February 2018 at 13:41.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Politician (this minister) driving away people's (in this case Indian people) attention from important matters to the big old boogeyman (Pakistan).

Meh!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    off-topic:

becoz few indians are insisting on the topic of 71 war.

Link:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...h-of-3-million

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you accept that these Freedom Fighters are from Pakistan. Good. Not that anyone around the world was in doubt.

What our minister is saying will be known in due time.
    Fixed.

Whenever Nawaz wins, he divides PMLN equally. He keeps PM for himself and gives L N to the people.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In recent months you've had the US , Afg and now Indian leaders after their their citizens and personnel get killed , all pointing to the same source of trouble. As far as international notoriety is concerned , Pakistan is fast approaching the levels of North Korea and that is sad to see.

John 3:16

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    /
    why are you so butt hurt about CPEC? And what it has to do with Bangladesh? You got your nationality in 1971. Enjoy living in your country and leave Pakistan alone.
    Not hurt at all about CPEC. I am just hoping it doesn't bankrupt Pakistan, like Chinese-funded infrastructure projects have a tendency to do, such as in Sri Lanka or Kyrghyztan.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem in Kashmir, is Pakistan's making.
    India is in the legal right to claim Kashmir, Pakistan has no leg to stand on.

And the UN has stated clearly, that for any progress to happen in Kashmir, Pakistan has to vacate Kashmir first. Since Pakistan refuses to comply, the blame is on Pakistan, not India.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    He didn't mean United States of America.
    Derp.
    You are correct.
    Apologies.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not hurt at all about CPEC. I am just hoping it doesn't bankrupt Pakistan, like Chinese-funded infrastructure projects have a tendency to do, such as in Sri Lanka or Kyrghyztan.
    Pakistan is in strategic location for China. No need to compare it with Kyrghyztan or Sri Lanka.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan is in strategic location for China. No need to compare it with Kyrghyztan or Sri Lanka.
    Sri Lanka is just as strategic to China with respect to 'string of pearls'.

The standard Chinese tactic, is to give loans for white elephant projects so the host country is forced to sell assets to China/let them lease for 100 years to pay off the loans.
    I havn't seen anything that suggests CPEC will be any different.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sri Lanka is just as strategic to China with respect to 'string of pearls'.

The standard Chinese tactic, is to give loans for white elephant projects so the host country is forced to sell assets to China/let them lease for 100 years to pay off the loans.
    I havn't seen anything that suggests CPEC will be any different.
    Economic progress is heavily linked with access to energy. If Pakistans energy issue is solved then I believe Pakistan can make significant progress. It neighbors energy rich countries but certain elements have opposed access. China guaranteeing access to these markets will benefit Pakistan. Try changing your zero sum perspective for once.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As pakistanis we can't take the moral highground regarding Kashmir when we are doing similar in balochistan. This is about the ceasefire violations and if you look at the recent stats then Pakistan has been the clear aggressor. Seriously...no one takes us seriously on a global scale because of acts such as these. I live in the west so I'm not brainwashed by the pak media and it's clear as day who the aggressor is. I take it you didn't see the news about the killing of Indians by Pakistan over the last week?
    You are using the daft comparison of Balochistan which Indians use, so I dont believe you are a Pakistani. Kashmir is disputed terrority, Balochistan isn't. Vast Majority of Kashmiri's do not want to live under Indian rule, the vast majority of Balochis want to be part of Pakistan.

Show me how the Baochis are even remotely treated as the Kashmiri's have been thoughout the decades?

Show me these stats which prove Pakistan is the aggressor?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick85 View Post
    Economic progress is heavily linked with access to energy. If Pakistans energy issue is solved then I believe Pakistan can make significant progress. It neighbors energy rich countries but certain elements have opposed access. China guaranteeing access to these markets will benefit Pakistan. Try changing your zero sum perspective for once.
    CPEC will grant Pakistan greater access to energy ?!? You mean sitting right next to the Gulf countries and having a common border with Iran isn't enough ???

China is not a resource exporter. CPEC will not be carrying oil from China for Pakistan...

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are using the daft comparison of Balochistan which Indians use, so I dont believe you are a Pakistani. Kashmir is disputed terrority, Balochistan isn't. Vast Majority of Kashmiri's do not want to live under Indian rule, the vast majority of Balochis want to be part of Pakistan.

Show me how the Baochis are even remotely treated as the Kashmiri's have been thoughout the decades?

Show me these stats which prove Pakistan is the aggressor?
    Only reason Kashmir is disputed territory is because Pakistan won't pull out of there for a referendum to occur, like the UN mandated.

Kashmir is legal property of Republic of India. Everyone who knows law, accepts this.This is why Pakistan has never had the guts to raise the Kashmir issue in ICJ. because Pakistan has no valid claim on Kashmir.

As per Baloch being treated worse, i already showed you that Indians treat Kashmiris far better than Pakistanis treated Bengalis and you ran away...

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The problem in Kashmir, is Pakistan's making.
    India is in the legal right to claim Kashmir, Pakistan has no leg to stand on.

And the UN has stated clearly, that for any progress to happen in Kashmir, Pakistan has to vacate Kashmir first. Since Pakistan refuses to comply, the blame is on Pakistan, not India.
    Pakistan will vacate like no army has vacated in history as SOON as India confirm they WILL then allow the right of self determination. It's foolish to remove all your troops when you know India doesn't want the Kashmiri's to choose their own destiny.

Kashmir is disputed terrority under International law and doesn't belong to India. You are using the same old tired weak and incorrect arguments Indians have been using on this forum for years. Why pretend to be Bangladeshi?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan needs to be careful on the incidents like APS etc in future. becoz enemy knw they cant attack adults to hurt pak , so they will try thre tactics on the kids.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://lawhelpbd.com/article/legal-...in-a-nutshell/

"But then it is a well known principle in International Law that third states do not have a right to veto the act of accession or secession."

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The call for plebicite is irrelevant to sovereign authority.
    You are yet to produce evidence that UN has officially told India that Kashmir is disputed.

Its also common knowledge that Pakistan has no legally valid claim on Kashmir.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 13th February 2018 at 17:57.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are yet to produce evidence that UN has officially told India that Kashmir is disputed.

There is no need to produce anything, some arguments can be resolved by basic logic and common knowledge.

Do you ACCEPT there is a call by the UN to this day to hold a plebiscite? Yes or No will do.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So by your logic the legality of which you uphold so highly is determined by who mandated it? The British signed it over to Ghulab Singh for his high treason. His 'dynasty' if you want to call it that was for a 100 years. The legitimacy of his rule all over parts of J&K including GB is laughable. West Pakistanis legitimacy on East Pakistan (Bangladesh) is also laughable I'm sure in your eyes.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    More jawans and civilians are being killed frequently now. What is the govt actually doing to beef up the security there? Whom they are trying to fool with these rhetorics?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no need to produce anything, some arguments can be resolved by basic logic and common knowledge.
    Common knowledge is that India has a legally valid claim to Kashmir, Pakistan does not.

You cannot produce anything, because you have no evidence and only propaganda. Truth can be evidences. Lies cannot. Which is why you cannot produce evidence. Simple.

Do you ACCEPT there is a call by the UN to this day to hold a plebiscite? Yes or No will do.
    Yes.
    Do you accept that the first clause of the UN call for plebicite is for Pakistan to pull out of Kashmir ?
    Yes or no will do.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So by your logic the legality of which you uphold so highly is determined by who mandated it? The British signed it over to Ghulab Singh for his high treason. His 'dynasty' if you want to call it that was for a 100 years. The legitimacy of his rule all over parts of J&K including GB is laughable. West Pakistanis legitimacy on East Pakistan (Bangladesh) is also laughable I'm sure in your eyes.
    Doesnt matter if his dynasty was for 100 years, 50 years or 2,000 years. He was the sovereign of Kashmir.
    And sovereigns have the legal right to deciede on their sovereign status.
    The legitimacy of West Pakistan over East Pakistan is just as equally valid as the legitimacy of India over Kashmir.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Its cute how many Indian living in past glory since they know that 3rd class fictional bollywood movie can't be repeated and trusted by Indians again. #SirGKalStrike

Indian patriots. but Nationalist like here on PP would believe anything that has to do with Pakistan.
    Bangladesh is present. Not past.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegitto1 View Post
    Fixed.
    The so called freedom fighters are banned around the world as terrorists. Only in Pakistan will anyone call terrorists freedom fighters. Do you call TTP freedom fighters?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The so called freedom fighters are banned around the world as terrorists. Only in Pakistan will anyone call terrorists freedom fighters. Do you call TTP freedom fighters?
    The ones that terrorise the local populace by tying them onto trucks and beating them black and blue are terrorists. Wait that's the Indian army.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    The ones that terrorise the local populace by tying them onto trucks and beating them black and blue are terrorists. Wait that's the Indian army.
    The ones killing Pandits and forcing them out of the valley are the terrorists.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The ones killing Pandits and forcing them out of the valley are the terrorists.
    currently Indian army is terrorizing innocent people of Kashmir. Stop spreading lies.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    currently Indian army is terrorizing innocent people of Kashmir. Stop spreading lies.
    Yet kashmiris are joining IA and are lsying down their life for India.

Why do you think no country around the world supports the Pak narrative on Kashmir.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yet kashmiris are joining IA and are lsying down their life for India.

Why do you think no country around the world supports the Pak narrative on Kashmir.
    Because India has become a rich country, moral goes out the window when pocket gets filled. Indian troops are and have killed, raped, murdered innocent. Now stop spreading lies.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians should remember the only thing they can blame Pakistan in all this is not arresting the "handlers", and that will only be after GoI provides sufficient evidence against them (they have not, yet).

Let's step back for a second and look at how things have been between these countries under Modi - GoI has aggressively pushed for isolating Pakistan in numerous ways. They have also ignored any and every relations with Pakistan, and pushed out massive anti-Pakistan propaganda with Modi ji taking the honor of openly supporting separatist movement in Baluchistan.

This is a huge policy failure by Modi that Indians don't accept. GoI wanted to play hard ball with Pakistan and they did. Why would anyone in the Pakistani establishment want to turn around and help these guys? Makes no sense. Modi tried to bully Pakistan and failed. India should not have been so arrogant.

Have to keep an eye on future terror incidents in Pakistan because the defense minister has clearly made a threat here.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Indians should remember the only thing they can blame Pakistan in all this is not arresting the "handlers", and that will only be after GoI provides sufficient evidence against them (they have not, yet).

Let's step back for a second and look at how things have been between these countries under Modi - GoI has aggressively pushed for isolating Pakistan in numerous ways. They have also ignored any and every relations with Pakistan, and pushed out massive anti-Pakistan propaganda with Modi ji taking the honor of openly supporting separatist movement in Baluchistan.

This is a huge policy failure by Modi that Indians don't accept. GoI wanted to play hard ball with Pakistan and they did. Why would anyone in the Pakistani establishment want to turn around and help these guys? Makes no sense. Modi tried to bully Pakistan and failed. India should not have been so arrogant.

Have to keep an eye on future terror incidents in Pakistan because the defense minister has clearly made a threat here.
    I think India is justified to play hard-ball with Pakistan.
    Afterall, the Indian parliament bombing yeilded no effort from Pakistan to round up suspects. India is also not the only country to accuse Pakistan at aiding and abetting terrorists using Pakistani soil and then doing nothing to catch them- USA has made the same allegations, despite Pakistan being a 'key US ally'.

US is a responsible power- it certainly doesn't call out its allies for duplicity all the time, so when they do, the world does sit up and take notice.

So after 10+ years of Pakistan not playing ball, India might as well use the bigger stick they got.

The fact that India has made diplomatic gains regarding Kashmir and inroads into some of Pakistan's key backers in the gulf, is testament to its policy working.

I think India is on the right track in terms of dealing with Pakistan. It has realized that outright military threat against an aggressive nuclear power doesn't work. No-matter how much superior Indian conventional military gets, Pakistan cannot be taught a lesson the way Pakistan wants to teach others a lesson- via military.
    So India is currently playing to its strengths : undermining Pakistan with its superior diplomatic corps, economic leverage and simply speaking, able to out-compete Pakistan amongst a lot of its would-be supporters.

This is the war of attrition India is more suited to winning and the results are showing : Indian economy is leaving Pakistan behind, Indian image globally is improving & Pakistan's is deteriorating. India's diplomatic links globally are strengthening and Pakistan is losing ground.

So I'd say Modi-led BJP is playing the 'long game'- which Pakistan is far likelier to lose.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because India has become a rich country, moral goes out the window when pocket gets filled. Indian troops are and have killed, raped, murdered innocent. Now stop spreading lies.
    You hit the nail on the head. Religion & ethnicity loses to money. Pure and simple.
    Just like how Pashtuns in Pakistan are better off and thus not interested in joining Afghanistan, Kashmir will get to that stage in 15-20 years.
    That is the window of opportunity for Pakistan, after which Kashmir door will be slammed shut. Because in that period, at current rate, India will have 2x-2.5x the per capita income of Pakistan and Kashmiris in India would literally be pauperizing themselves to join Pakistan. An unlikely event.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You hit the nail on the head. Religion & ethnicity loses to money. Pure and simple.
    Just like how Pashtuns in Pakistan are better off and thus not interested in joining Afghanistan, Kashmir will get to that stage in 15-20 years.
    That is the window of opportunity for Pakistan, after which Kashmir door will be slammed shut. Because in that period, at current rate, India will have 2x-2.5x the per capita income of Pakistan and Kashmiris in India would literally be pauperizing themselves to join Pakistan. An unlikely event.
    Actually long-term projections of growth are pretty similar for Pakistan and India so I don't know where you got this 2.5 times per capita figure from.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Actually long-term projections of growth are pretty similar for Pakistan and India so I don't know where you got this 2.5 times per capita figure from.
    Um hello, the gap is growing, not getting smaller. Pakistan is yet to sustain growth for 3 consecutive years...