Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 175
  1. #81
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,267
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He’ll succeed if he maintains his fitness. Otherwise he’ll be the next Riaz Afridi.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    KRL (First innings) 212 all out in 70.3 overs (Saif Badar 118, 131 balls, 11x4s, 3x6s, Gulraiz Sadaf 41, 81 balls, 4x4s, 1x6, Abdul Rahman 21, 32 balls, 4x4s, Azeem Ghumman 20, 28 balls, 4x4s, Musa Khan 3-66, Sami Niazi 2-48, Bilawal Bhatti 2-50)

    SNGPL (First innings) 23-1 in 9 overs

    ------------------

    Continues his recent good form, out-bowling experienced pros.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  3. #83
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islamabad United has picked Muhammad Musa in Emerging Category for PSL 2019.



  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,465
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan's Neil Wagner!


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  5. #85
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    689
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said it before when I was watching this boy bowl in the U19 WC he impressed me more than Shaheen Afridi. Magnificent talent Mashallah and Inshallah he works hard and achieves success.

    People are very quick to talk about a bowlers height and other stuff, a good bowler can use their height to their advantage. He will be a real watch for the PSL.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,302
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iPakistani View Post
    I said it before when I was watching this boy bowl in the U19 WC he impressed me more than Shaheen Afridi. Magnificent talent Mashallah and Inshallah he works hard and achieves success.

    People are very quick to talk about a bowlers height and other stuff, a good bowler can use their height to their advantage. He will be a real watch for the PSL.
    He is surely gonna make batsmen rush with the pace and nip he generates.

    Considering his not too fast run up and silky smooth action batsmen arent gonna be prepared for that much pace which he generates right at the end. He is gonna dodge many good batsmen as he did at U19 level.

    Excellent prospect.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    19,012
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    Islamabad United has picked Muhammad Musa in Emerging Category for PSL 2019.
    Big break for the lad. InshaAllah the find of PSL 4

  8. #88
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    7,711
    Mentioned
    1281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Looked like a great talent, hope he progresses and makes it to the Pakistan team soon.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,397
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don't earn praise from Wasim Akram if you don't have it.

    Hopefully will become a very good bowler.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,096
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    You don't earn praise from Wasim Akram if you don't have it.

    Hopefully will become a very good bowler.
    Sorry to say but Wasim has a mediocre eye for talent.

    However, Musa is genuinely good.

    Gutted for Saif badar not being selected in PSL. He handled Musa with relative ease during his counter attacking century a few days ago.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,397
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Sorry to say but Wasim has a mediocre eye for talent.

    However, Musa is genuinely good.

    Gutted for Saif badar not being selected in PSL. He handled Musa with relative ease during his counter attacking century a few days ago.
    I don't really get the fuss behind Saif Badar. He was pretty non existent during last PSL, and apart from this week's century, he hasn't done anything of note in domestic circuit.

    He may or may not have the talent everyone praises him for, but let him show that first.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,096
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    I don't really get the fuss behind Saif Badar. He was pretty non existent during last PSL, and apart from this week's century, he hasn't done anything of note in domestic circuit.

    He may or may not have the talent everyone praises him for, but let him show that first.
    In last PSL he wasnt used properly. In one innings he was made to bat low down the order as well which is typical of how things work in Pakistani cricket.

    He has done more than this century which you speak off. He has scored quick 50s in crucial situations under pressure. Just needs an opportunity.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,945
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    Islamabad United has picked Muhammad Musa in Emerging Category for PSL 2019.
    IU tend to give their youngsters a chance.

    Hopefully he will get a few games.



  14. #94
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,267
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    IU tend to give their youngsters a chance.

    Hopefully he will get a few games.
    IU management said they were surprised to see Musa being unpicked by any franchise before their turn. Tells you a lot about the scouting process of other franchises.
    Last edited by Saj; 23rd November 2018 at 02:46.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is short, has a reluctant/hesitant runup, not express, won;t go too far. Good enough for under 19 cricket and probably FC cricket, not beyond that.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,509
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    He is short, has a reluctant/hesitant runup, not express, won;t go too far. Good enough for under 19 cricket and probably FC cricket, not beyond that.
    Similar was said about Mohammad Abbas. Abbas' rise should teach you that its hard to judge a players level unless you know about their work ethic, willingness to improve and adapt etc...


    Aanay do!

  18. #98
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,267
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems like SNGPL is the shortcut to IU.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,219
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    IU tend to give their youngsters a chance.

    Hopefully he will get a few games.
    I think the rule is that one emerging player must be in the playing XI. Either one from Musa or Nasir Nawaz will play.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    1,081
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    I think the rule is that one emerging player must be in the playing XI. Either one from Musa or Nasir Nawaz will play.
    Hope Nasir Nawaz plays.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    1,251
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not that good as people making him out to be.Not international material precisely.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,219
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
    Hope Nasir Nawaz plays.
    Islamabad has played more than 1 emerging player before so both can play. There fast bowling is weak so Musa will surely play. For the opening spot, it will be between Farhan and Nawaz to partner Ronchi.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    1,081
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Islamabad has played more than 1 emerging player before so both can play. There fast bowling is weak so Musa will surely play. For the opening spot, it will be between Farhan and Nawaz to partner Ronchi.
    Farhan is mediocre.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Musa has confirmed to us that his height is 5'10.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  25. #105
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    26,327
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Musa has confirmed to us that his height is 5'10.
    Then sufficient- he is built like a tank. But, any reason why he is batting at 11 for his FC team? His FC teams should be forced to bat him at 8, if not 7.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    2,069
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Then sufficient- he is built like a tank. But, any reason why he is batting at 11 for his FC team? His FC teams should be forced to bat him at 8, if not 7.
    he is a good batter...all national team bowlers should be forced to bat higher in domestic cricket...

  27. #107
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Should Muhammad Musa be in the Pakistan team?

    Muhammad Musa bowls pretty fast and is a decent bowler.
    Do u think he should be in the team?
    If so, when do u think he is likely to be included in the team?

  28. #108
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Will Muhammad Musa play for Pakistan in the CWC19?

    Muhammad musa is a pretty good bowler. He bowls 145kmph consistently. In the u19 semi final 2018 match against india he got 3 wickets. He was bowling 145kmph till the end of his 10 overs. Don't forget that this is the same match as the one where Shaheen afridi was getting smacked for boundaries by Shubman gill. Out of all of the pak bowlers only musa was containing him well.

    Muhammad Musa has been selected for Islamabad United in the emerging catergory. But will he get enough games?
    Do u think he's good enough to play for pakistan in the odi series against Aus?

  29. #109
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,765
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's too short. Naseem Shah is the real deal

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Musa is too short and does not have a good action and run up. He will always be a good club or QAT grade 11 bowler, not beyond that.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    He's too short. Naseem Shah is the real deal
    Is he in any of the PSL team?

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,201
    Mentioned
    1900 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bhai abhi tou subki zarorat hai Musa, Essa


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  33. #113
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,765
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Is he in any of the PSL team?
    Quetta gladiators

  34. #114
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    Quetta gladiators
    How many games is he expected to get?

  35. #115
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Musa is too short and does not have a good action and run up. He will always be a good club or QAT grade 11 bowler, not beyond that.
    5ft 10 isn't that short

  36. #116
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He will surprise a few at PSL under wings of Waqar Younis if He stays fit.

    Pakistan needs new faces in Pace department before World Cup.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    5 foot 10 is not at all short, especially at his age.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
    5 foot 10 is not at all short, especially at his age.
    He is 5-7 at the most , not 5-10. Some people also stretch Hasan Ali also to make him 5-10.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Come on Deano & Waqar.


    We need to see Youngsta's with some fire.


    Get him into playing eleven today.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Apr 2008
    Runs
    3,489
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    surprisingly no one is talking about this lad!though bit on the expensive side, he got 3 crucial wickets and his speed and zip was great to watch, his effort ball, if I remember correctly, went upto 148k


  41. #121
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden arm View Post
    surprisingly no one is talking about this lad!though bit on the expensive side, he got 3 crucial wickets and his speed and zip was great to watch, his effort ball, if I remember correctly, went upto 148k
    Exactly. He have been hit hard but his wicket of munro was crucial for Iu comeback. He recovered well first 2 over went for 28 but next 2 only 15 runs +two wickets.

    I like his bouncer which is very sharp also his action is good to bowl yorkers which is something he is working on and getting better with each game

  42. #122
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,334
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's a confidence bowler. Musa's gotta learn by watching Hasan. Obviously, he's in good hands in Islamabad under Waqar. Can become a threat but is raw atm.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    6,729
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    He's a confidence bowler. Musa's gotta learn by watching Hasan. Obviously, he's in good hands in Islamabad under Waqar. Can become a threat but is raw atm.
    how would you rank Musa,Hasnian,Arshad,Haris,Nasim and Shaheen in order.

  44. #124
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,334
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    how would you rank Musa,Hasnian,Arshad,Haris,Nasim and Shaheen in order.
    They're different types of bowlers. Haven't really seen enough to judge them apart from Shaheen. On potential alone, Shaheen, Hasnain and Nasim are a level above.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,890
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Musa has loads of potential , I reckon he will be even better shorter format bowler than Hasnain in next couple of years. The guy got his yorkers and bouncers right at the age of 18 just imagine under Waqar for next 2 years.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    1,081
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He has the most lethal bouncer among the emerging quicks. He is built like an armour and I am sure he'll hit 150k mark soon. He needs to work on his variations especially yorkers.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
    He has the most lethal bouncer among the emerging quicks. He is built like an armour and I am sure he'll hit 150k mark soon. He needs to work on his variations especially yorkers.
    He is constantly over 140 which is very good average speed he did hit 148 in last match.from what i notice he is sort of guy who bowls quicker the more he get the opportunity to bowl the longer spell.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,303
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    They're different types of bowlers. Haven't really seen enough to judge them apart from Shaheen. On potential alone, Shaheen, Hasnain and Nasim are a level above.
    I hear alot about this Nasim. Where is he? Is he injured?


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  49. #129
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    6,087
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    I hear alot about this Nasim. Where is he? Is he injured?
    Yes. Was picked for QG but got injured. He is still with the squad but Hasanain was picked as replacement.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,302
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exciting talent but needs to put in hardwork on his accuracy and variations and how to outthink a batsmen.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,302
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    I hear alot about this Nasim. Where is he? Is he injured?
    Naseem is the fastest of the lot according to Mudassar Nazar. He is recovering from a back injury, but QG still had him with the team which is great for the youngster.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,303
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies @mak36 and @Titan24


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  53. #133
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,334
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    I hear alot about this Nasim. Where is he? Is he injured?
    Yeah, back injury.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Irfan x2, Wahab, Umaid, Sohail Khan... No room for Musa in KPK's XI in the Pakistan Cup.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  55. #135
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    @saeed5646


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  56. #136
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post


    @saeed5646
    thank you buddy .

    Did you saw Mohammad Mohsin the leg spinner he was in same team of musa .this guy is excellent talent any idea about him?

  57. #137
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Chief Destroyer @mak36 that yorker at 0:46 and side camera at 0 :56 that was tracer bullet.i have saw him bowl some mean bouncer to the batsmen which was extremely quick in ongoing ramdan cricket

  58. #138
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    thank you buddy .

    Did you saw Mohammad Mohsin the leg spinner he was in same team of musa .this guy is excellent talent any idea about him?
    He is an all-rounder I think. Played QEA for Peshawar.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  59. #139
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    He is an all-rounder I think. Played QEA for Peshawar.
    one to keep an eye in .Thanks for the update

  60. #140
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,309
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Invited to the NCA to undergo a 2-week skill and training programme.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  61. #141
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,532
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    A bit sick of these LOIs now - need some real cricket and want to see the likes of Musa perform in them too!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  62. #142
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,677
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    A bit sick of these LOIs now - need some real cricket and want to see the likes of Musa perform in them too!
    How about Shaheen Shah Afridi, Naseem Shah and Musa as a trio in Test cricket?

  63. #143
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,302
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    A bit sick of these LOIs now - need some real cricket and want to see the likes of Musa perform in them too!
    Agreed. Hopefully we will see all the young guns in upcoming new 4 day domestic competition. PCB should also try to manage test series with atleast 3 test matches as it gives the signal regarding the importance of longer format to the younger kids as well. At the moment young kids in Pakistan see T20 cricket every other month and they will naturally be attracted towards more of what they see. PCB did decently by considering better contracts for test players

  64. #144
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,302
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    How about Shaheen Shah Afridi, Naseem Shah and Musa as a trio in Test cricket?
    Would definitely something to watch for but the success will be dependent upon how hard these young lads work on their game but more importantly on fitness.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,677
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Would definitely something to watch for but the success will be dependent upon how hard these young lads work on their game but more importantly on fitness.
    True. Letís hope these young guns have the desire to succeed and make their country and themselves proud.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Musa is wholehearted cricketer who give every thing during his bowling .
    This year first class season is very important for him if he performs their than he can easily make it to pakistan test team

  67. #147
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    33,059
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    True. Let’s hope these young guns have the desire to succeed and make their country and themselves proud.
    Unfortunately seems the likes of Hasnain are more interested in playing pyjama and chaddi leagues around the world than 4 day cricket.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,677
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Unfortunately seems the likes of Hasnain are more interested in playing pyjama and chaddi leagues around the world than 4 day cricket.
    Unfortunately this is quite true.

    I hope PCB takes notice of this and say to these players to focus on their red ball skills instead of T20 leagues.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,532
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    19 years of age today!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  70. #150
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,692
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Misbah at key position who rates him very high i see him debut soon for pakistan if he performs well in upcoming first class season

  71. #151
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    624
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will be interesting to see how much he has improved in the last 6 months or so.... given his decent appearences in PSL, he shld have been getting the right coaching and traning facilities so lets see what he can deliver ... a good prospect ....

  72. #152
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    4,065
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Musa's only chance to make it to national team is if he develops himself into a useful all rounder. Being so short , he has no future as a fast bowler only in international cricket. Bilawal Bahtti was better than him.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    962
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How tall is musa?

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,383
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azimiqbal View Post
    How tall is musa?
    Not exactly sure but I did read from somewhere he’s 5”8-5”9. Definitely looks under 5”10.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,383
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Musa's only chance to make it to national team is if he develops himself into a useful all rounder. Being so short , he has no future as a fast bowler only in international cricket. Bilawal Bahtti was better than him.
    I agree with this and is exactly why Hasan Ali has been found out.

    But Bilawal Bhatti was not a better prospect than him because he was even shorter (5”6).

  76. #156
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    14,336
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Musa's only chance to make it to national team is if he develops himself into a useful all rounder. Being so short , he has no future as a fast bowler only in international cricket. Bilawal Bahtti was better than him.
    Isnít Bumrah under 6 and same height as Kohli?

    You can still do well if you have serious pace over 145 kph and that is where you can survive. Obviously height has an advantage
    Last edited by shah_1; 29th August 2019 at 11:56.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    14,336
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ryan Haris is 5í 10Ē

    One of the most successful bowler of this decade. The thing with bowlers under 6 ft is you need serious pace to survive and no room for error in terms of line & length(Ryan was master at it). Stop giving useless advice of becoming an AR.

    The problem with Hasan Ali, he bowls around 135 kph in test cricket, it is just too slow and line & length is all over the pace and skill level is low.
    Last edited by shah_1; 29th August 2019 at 12:39.

  78. #158
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    752
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    Ryan Haris is 5’ 10”

    One of the most successful bowler of this decade. The thing with bowlers under 6 ft is you need serious pace to survive and no room for error in terms of line & length(Ryan was master at it). Stop giving useless advice of becoming an AR.

    The problem with Hasan Ali, he bowls around 135 kph in test cricket, it is just too slow and line & length is all over the pace and skill level is low.
    not every bowler under 6 ft is a marshall or ryan harris..

    the problems you just mention for hassan ali are too many. i dont think musa will be any better. these guys would be lighting up the domestic scene. just like amir was early on.

    shaheen is the only good prospect coming through. you can throw naseem shah in there aswell.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    14,336
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-fraz View Post
    not every bowler under 6 ft is a marshall or ryan harris..

    the problems you just mention for hassan ali are too many. i dont think musa will be any better. these guys would be lighting up the domestic scene. just like amir was early on.

    shaheen is the only good prospect coming through. you can throw naseem shah in there aswell.
    Not saying he is Marshall and Ryan

    To say that you are completely hopeless if you are under 6 feet is completely false.

  80. #160
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    752
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    Not saying he is Marshall and Ryan

    To say that you are completely hopeless if you are under 6 feet is completely false.
    never said that. im just saying you are setting the standard too high for these guys. harris wouldve been an ATG if it wasnt for injuries.

    hassan was never on that level to begin with. and clearly musa isnt either.

    question is, is it worth the investment with these types of bowlers? or should we strictly select fast bowlers over 6 ft since the pay off is better.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •