Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 426
  1. #81
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure Shamsi means sorry in some language...

  2. #82
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohit the new inzi.
    Lazy elegance,run out master,terrible against lateral movement.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon if Saffers get Sharma out now, they can control this game. But the chap seems to be having a very lucky day

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First run out was virat's fault and second rohit could have reached it but i doubt he can move that fast. There was no need of such risk after virat's run out. It's throwing wickets which can cost big in future series & tournaments.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Less than run-a-ball hundred - CHECK
    2) Dropped by the opposition - CHECK
    3) Partner in a run-out - CHECK Another Rohit200 on the cards?"

    Jinx Jinx Jinx!

  6. #86
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    3,208
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohit Sharma neeeds to up the ante soon. Otherwise would be a waste of an innings after running out two of his partners.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,337
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Shamsi is getting this much turn, wonder what Chahal and Kuldeep would do.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,337
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohits confidence seems to have been shattered due to the run outs.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,039
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid87 View Post
    Rohit Sharma neeeds to up the ante soon. Otherwise would be a waste of an innings after running out two of his partners.
    He didn't run Kohli out. Kohli ran himself out. But he did run Rahane out which i don't care lol. Rahane is an useless batsman in one dayers

  10. #90
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    705
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the first 25 overs,India scored 148.But in the next 10 overs(26-35),India scored only 48 runs.#NotForTheFirstTime

  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    705
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    He didn't run Kohli out. Kohli ran himself out. But he did run Rahane out which i don't care lol. Rahane is an useless batsman in one dayers
    Rahane did his job by wasting 18 deliveries and scoring only 8 runs.

  12. #92
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    3,208
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    He didn't run Kohli out. Kohli ran himself out. But he did run Rahane out which i don't care lol. Rahane is an useless batsman in one dayers
    I think the run was there, and to be honest, I would rather have Kohli out there batting than Rohit Sharma.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    705
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    1) Less than run-a-ball hundred - CHECK
    2) Dropped by the opposition - CHECK
    3) Partner in a run-out - CHECK Another Rohit200 on the cards?"

    Jinx Jinx Jinx!
    LOL! True

  14. #94
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,115
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If Shamsi is spinning the ball like he is then I'm sure India's wrist spinners are going to cause massive problems for SA.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohit wasting balls now.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    Rohit wasting balls now.
    Run rate has really fallen since Kohli's wicket.

    :

    Hmmm.... Picking up..

  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,039
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid87 View Post
    I think the run was there, and to be honest, I would rather have Kohli out there batting than Rohit Sharma.
    Nope. Rohit would have been run out by yards if he had gone fo rit. He didn't committ to that run anytime. Only Kohli misread it.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine Rohit's reputation and stature when most people watching the game are expecting a 200 from him.

    This doesnt look like a 200 pitch to me.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iyer playing like the quintessential mumbaikar absolutely selfish trying to score simple singles rather than risk getting out while looking for boundries

  20. #100
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Imagine Rohit's reputation and stature when most people watching the game are expecting a 200 from him.

    This doesnt look like a 200 pitch to me.
    Until kohli and rohit decided to run themselves/others out we were going at 6 an over this a good pitch we have just batted badly post kohli's wicket.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    1,264
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Iyer playing like the quintessential mumbaikar absolutely selfish trying to score simple singles rather than risk getting out while looking for boundries
    Never mind. Whatever Iyer is doing, he is a thousand times better than that hack Jadhav, who he is replacing.

    Give him some time. He will come good. He is already playing the role of a middle order anchor very well.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gone! Good test innings.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni & Pandya's weakness might be expoited today.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli and Shastri's wonderboy loses another match for India.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great innings by sharma, played 120 balls at ST below 100 and managed get kohli out. Fantastic innings

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    Dhoni & Pandya's weakness might be expoited today.
    And he is gone already..

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,337
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandya comes and goes. Ngidi on a hatrick.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    Never mind. Whatever Iyer is doing, he is a thousand times better than that hack Jadhav, who he is replacing.

    Give him some time. He will come good. He is already playing the role of a middle order anchor very well.
    He is better than jadhav but he isn't much better, he is a hack much like jadhav just younger. Neither should be anywhere near the indian team.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now people will criticize dhoni i guess.Power hitter pandya fails again.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useless Pandya out too. Wouldn't find a place even in the Z team of any other nation.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandya is having a horror show. This is not just a bad tour for him, this is an absolute nightmare.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder when the pandya handicap will end, we are a good team but we aren't play with only 10 men good.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    527
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandya is very poor against pacers even decent pacers.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now see the 2 hacks do a slow crawl towards 270-280 with some boundaries to make sure they end up run a ball so that neither gets blamed for their rubbish batting.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A maiden post 40th over. Jesus wept.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now Dhoni will make a 20 ball 10. Someone who should have retired two years ago.

  37. #117
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That did not bounce for Pandya and took the low end of the bat. Had it bounced normally, it would have hit the middle of the bat.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good chance for Iyer to take singles and score an unbeaten 50 and fix his place in the squad for a few games.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,846
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    That did not bounce for Pandya and took the low end of the bat. Had it bounced normally, it would have hit the middle of the bat.
    If that is true, chasing anything on this pitch should be tough.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will score 260 - 275 at max on this pitch and we are playing with 4 bowlers (-2 if it rains as wrist spinners will become part time bowler) and pandya is not worth talking about.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    That did not bounce for Pandya and took the low end of the bat. Had it bounced normally, it would have hit the middle of the bat.
    I hope thats sarcasm.

  42. #122
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    3,208
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Great innings by sharma, played 120 balls at ST below 100 and managed get kohli out. Fantastic innings
    This is the truth. Cost the wickets of 2 batsmen, and goes on get out soon after getting a 100, below a run a ball. Selfish innings from Rohit Sharma.

    Think India will struggle to 275/280. 300 seems beyond them.

  43. #123
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    MSD will like this situation. He will not be expected to hit big shots (which he really can't) and can play a 30 ball 25 runs and stay not out.

    Perfect for the greatest finisher.

  44. #124
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    I hope thats sarcasm.
    Not Sarcasm. This pitch is offering a ton of bounce and that kept low.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    If that is true, chasing anything on this pitch should be tough.
    few balls left low as well but if it rains then it will become really but if it doesn't rain pitch might even get hard to bat at night with breeze.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni pissing me off.Just take a single man.

  47. #127
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watch MSD play dot ball after dot ball. No attempt to even take singles.

    But hey, in the 49th over, he will hit a couple of boundaries and takes his S/R to 90. Well played

  48. #128
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Not Sarcasm. This pitch is offering a ton of bounce and that kept low.
    Indian fans should really give Pakistan fans a lesson in staying positive.

    Low bounce yes, but Pandya was camped on the backfoot and didn't really push forward. Wasn't expecting that length from Ngidi. The dismissal is 100% down to Pandya's shattered self-confidence.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    387
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now idiot Iyer gone.Will be glad to get to 270 now.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,337
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni 0(6), Iyer gone.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,337
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ngidi ripping through the Indian tail.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ngidi is a very good fast bowler.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli simply doesn't want Pandey in the team. A grudge going on since U19 days. Kohli regularly plays Jadhav ahead of Pandey (when the latter is clearly a better batsman), then he brings the TTF Karthik to play ahead of him and now the selfish and talentless Iyer. Not that Pandey is a great batsman but he certainly is very selfless and had a great tour here as part of the A team. Thrice as much a better fielder as well than any of the others being promoted ahead of him.

  54. #134
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Indian fans should really give Pakistan fans a lesson in staying positive.

    Low bounce yes, but Pandya was camped on the backfoot and didn't really push forward. Wasn't expecting that length from Ngidi. The dismissal is 100% down to Pandya's shattered self-confidence.
    Pitch is offering bounce from good length too. SO better stay on back foot. Pandya had the idea right. But the ball kept low and took the low end of the bat. If it was just poking with feet stuck, then it is due to shattered confidence. In this case, it is more of bad luck.

    When you are not scoring runs, bad luck haunts.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again bhuvneshwar is supposed to see through the indian innings. But people keep telling me kohli should remain captain.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMaster View Post
    Kohli simply doesn't want Pandey in the team. A grudge going on since U19 days. Kohli regularly plays Jadhav ahead of Pandey (when the latter is clearly a better batsman), then he brings the TTF Karthik to play ahead of him and now the selfish and talentless Iyer. Not that Pandey is a great batsman but he certainly is very selfless and had a great tour here as part of the A team. Thrice as much a better fielder as well than any of the others being promoted ahead of him.
    Didn't Pandey struggle against Lanka at home?

  57. #137
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    527
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Watch MSD play dot ball after dot ball. No attempt to even take singles.

    But hey, in the 49th over, he will hit a couple of boundaries and takes his S/R to 90. Well played
    Atleast he will stay till the end. The way our young brigade is batting it seems, we will be allout before 50 overs.

  58. #138
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    MSD off the mark. 1(8) .

    All hail the greatest finisher

    But hey, other middle order batsmen are not scoring either. So no need to take singles. Just hold one end up and wait for the 49th over to arrive.

  59. #139
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    Atleast he will stay till the end. The way our young brigade is batting it seems, we will be allout before 50 overs.
    Young players are hacks. So it gives MSD the freedom to have dot ball fest?

    I don't mind Dhoni not scoring boundaries. But at least take a darn single.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    Atleast he will stay till the end. The way our young brigade is batting it seems, we will be allout before 50 overs.
    What young, only pandya is young. Jadhav is 30+, rahane 29. We don't pick our young players.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    28,283
    Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMaster View Post
    Kohli simply doesn't want Pandey in the team. A grudge going on since U19 days. Kohli regularly plays Jadhav ahead of Pandey (when the latter is clearly a better batsman), then he brings the TTF Karthik to play ahead of him and now the selfish and talentless Iyer. Not that Pandey is a great batsman but he certainly is very selfless and had a great tour here as part of the A team. Thrice as much a better fielder as well than any of the others being promoted ahead of him.
    Interesting. Care to share more? Always thought Pandya was the type of player that Kohli likes.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is sad to watch. Makes you appreciate the insane consistency of the top three for India. Three people are basically the entire batting line-up and yet they are one of the top teams in the world.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Didn't Pandey struggle against Lanka at home?
    I won't call that a struggle. When you get to bat post 45th over you have to throw your bat around and you can get out for a low score in the process... unless you are a Dhoni, of course.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,928
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Pandya should only look to attack (Obviously high percentage shots when good amount of overs remaining) from ball one when he is on the crease, his defense is as bad as it can get. Only decent knocks he played were while counter attacking so I guess he should stick with that rather then playing match sutuations.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    This is sad to watch. Makes you appreciate the insane consistency of the top three for India. Three people are basically the entire batting line-up and yet they are one of the top teams in the world.
    much of it has to do with our bowling.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    527
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not defending Dhoni, can't really blame him in this kind of situation.
    Rohit scored 1 run in 15-16 balls, Virat was playing at a strike rate of 60 after 20-30 balls.

    The problem is Dhoini does not even try to hit fours/sixes, till last over.

  67. #147
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni going at much lower ST than bhuvneshwar

  68. #148
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    This is sad to watch. Makes you appreciate the insane consistency of the top three for India. Three people are basically the entire batting line-up and yet they are one of the top teams in the world.
    Its a well known secret that after Top3, India is as good as Zimbabwe.

    Kicking out players like Raina did not help. Also, not trying out aggressive youngsters against Lankans at home did not help either. Instead, we played TTF like Karthik.

    Indian management does not like youngsters. They want oldies.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    527
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    What young, only pandya is young. Jadhav is 30+, rahane 29. We don't pick our young players.
    Experience wise, Pandya, Jhadav and Iyer are young.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,419
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    much of it has to do with our bowling.
    Yes, the bowling is finally good enough to defend totals your top three put up. Possibly the first team to have such a top heavy batting line-up though.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Its a well known secret that after Top3, India is as good as Zimbabwe.

    Kicking out players like Raina did not help. Also, not trying out aggressive youngsters against Lankans at home did not help either. Instead, we played TTF like Karthik.

    Indian management does not like youngsters. They want oldies.
    India is winning only because in last 3 - 4 years either one of top 3 scores big so you can hide your weak middle order and poor lower order batsman. But this weakness exploits when we loose our top 3 in first 15 - 20 overs.

  72. #152
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    Not defending Dhoni, can't really blame him in this kind of situation.
    Rohit scored 1 run in 15-16 balls, Virat was playing at a strike rate of 60 after 20-30 balls.

    The problem is Dhoini does not even try to hit fours/sixes, till last over.
    Accha!! They are your top order. The new ball was seaming a bit. You have to be careful.

    MSD is facing an old ball. There is nice even bounce for the most part. He is supposed to be the finisher and that is what management expects of him. Not playing like a Test match.

  73. #153
    Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    3,208
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni only turns it on for IPL cricket.

    This here is a lol worthy finish by India. 265?

  74. #154
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,190
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptan View Post
    Experience wise, Pandya, Jhadav and Iyer are young.
    Who cares about experience if you 33 you are 33 doesn't matter if you played 10 games or 100 games.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Interesting. Care to share more? Always thought Pandya was the type of player that Kohli likes.
    Pandya is Kohli's favourite as are Sharma and Chahal. I said he doesn't like Pandey and that's a fact.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    28,283
    Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMaster View Post
    Pandya is Kohli's favourite as are Sharma and Chahal. I said he doesn't like Pandey and that's a fact.
    Lol, my bad. I just realized that there is an actual player named Pandey and you were not just misspelling Pandya.

  77. #157
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,293
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    300 is par here.

    SA will relish batting in these conditions. If they can see out the new ball threat, they will be the favs to win this.

    Indian bowlers have to be at their best.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,274
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni should play at 4 or he is most time useless in end overs not just recently (but in almost past 5 years)

  79. #159
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    527
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoni has completely lost it.
    I am the biggest Dhoni fan on earth, and even I want him to retire and save his face from further humiliations.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    28,283
    Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I'm just following the scorecard but it looks like it'll be a tough chase for South Africa. Amla and de Villiers have to do well.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •