Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 144 of 144
  1. #81
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,539
    Mentioned
    1503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Afridi gives key captaincy advice to Imad

    Pakistan former captain Shahid Afridi, praised fellow Karachi Kings mate Imad Wasim, for the youngster captaincy in the ongoing Pakistan Super League (PSL).

    Afridi joined Karachi Kings in PSL third edition, after his stint with Peshawar Zalmi in the previous two seasons. The veteran informed about his current working with Kings.

    “Imad Wasim is a very good captain, he is leading the Karachi Kings franchise well. I advise him that you should make your own decisions, more often, as it is his learning curve.”

    “The good thing about Imad is not emotional and seeks advice from senior players including myself, which is a sign of a leader as cricket is a team’s game,” said Afridi.

    Regarding his future in cricket, the six hitting machine stated that he is playing out of love for his fans and foundation, and will continue to do so till he is fit. “I would continue to play league cricket, and will only quit if I deemed myself unfit for the game,”

    The Karachi Kings would play their fourth game against Multan Sultans on March 2 in Sharjah.

    https://www.brecorder.com/2018/02/28...dvice-to-imad/


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #82
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    418
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imad and Sarfaraz I think can become better VC, Captain for Pakistan if they resolve their issues. I feel Imad is a better thinker of the game than Sarfaraz. On the other hand, Sarfaraz is a better task master.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    418
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Afridi or any of the Akmal brothers should have been made captain.
    Man, Captaincy to Misbah came when everything failed.

    Malik -- Failed
    Younis -- Failed but temperamental
    Yousuf -- Failed
    Afiridi -- Failed ( except for WC SF)
    Butt -- caught
    K Akmal -- dubious keeping ( did not deserve to be in the team )
    S Akhtar -- was breathing his last days in cricket
    Amir -- caught
    Asif -- caught

    In fact, at that time , there was no options left? So may be Ijaz Butt thought its time for a toss - up between Misbah and Ijaz Butt himself ( for being Pak captain ).

    May be you have not watched matches all theses years, or you have watched only Bolein Kya beat hai, Game on hai, and other media talk shows.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    2,053
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It seems like he forgot Ifran Jnr is also playing... Give him a damn ball.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    2,053
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Irfan Jnr Got the wicket of Luke Ronchi in his first over... Game is almost over though

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Bowlers let him down today as did the selfish duo of Khurram Manzoor and Babar Azam.



  7. #87
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,946
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good reply to Ramiz at the presentation. It's a one off game so shouldn't be too worried. I like his captaincy. but a shame that his game is poor.


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  8. #88
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    1,501
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How many wickets has he taken and how many runs did he score so far in this tournament?

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    5,173
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMaster View Post
    How many wickets has he taken and how many runs did he score so far in this tournament?
    A captain who doesn’t merit a place in the team will never inspire his team. Even a mediocre captain who performs can overachieve with his side like Mathews.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    New Jersey
    Runs
    35
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imad being exposed as a captain. Sarfaraz outclassed him today. Imad looked clueless today, opting to bowl first when his team doesn't have the batsmen to chase big totals. The experiment of sending Afridi to open backfired on him big time. Can't believe posters want this guy to captain the national team just because he can speak good english.


    YOUNIS KHAN MUST NOT PLAY!

  11. #91
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,539
    Mentioned
    1503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  12. #92
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    21,167
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    his faux bravado fools people into thinking he knows what he is doing


    "Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

  13. #93
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    4,207
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imranrizvi85 View Post
    Imad being exposed as a captain. Sarfaraz outclassed him today. Imad looked clueless today, opting to bowl first when his team doesn't have the batsmen to chase big totals. The experiment of sending Afridi to open backfired on him big time. Can't believe posters want this guy to captain the national team just because he can speak good english.
    His English is hardly good. It's okay...I thought Imam spoke much better than this guy.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,635
    Mentioned
    1952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  15. #95
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    5,964
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible.

    Does anyone still want to hype his captaincy? A star studded line up for KK and he seems incapable of inspiring them. Add to that his questionable tactics on the field, like bowling Bopara to Malik and now bowling Munro to Asif Ali. What did he think would happen?!

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,176
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More show than actual tactics. Absolute rubbish. Would much rather Babar have been given the captaincy to let him develop some leadership skills.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    2,987
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imad is quite a poor captain.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    6,008
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Terrible.

    Does anyone still want to hype his captaincy? A star studded line up for KK and he seems incapable of inspiring them. Add to that his questionable tactics on the field, like bowling Bopara to Malik and now bowling Munro to Asif Ali. What did he think would happen?!
    He is a PATHETIC captain. To me, he doesnt want to bowl under pressure. There was no need to give Munro an over at that time when rest of the bowlers were bowling fine. You dont want to give a bowler like munro to bowl against a batsman who is well set and can hit with ease against miltary medium bowlers.

    Imad should have bowled that over.

    What i feel, he does not want to bowl when team is under pressure and there is a batsman who he think can hit him. He doesnt have that much confidence in his abilities.
    Last match against peshwar he didnt bowl in PP against Kamran, same thinkg happened against when Karachi played Islambad in their first game, he didnt start bowling against Ronchi.
    Today he did and he contained Ronchi, he doesnt believe in his abilities.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Rawalakot, Kashmir
    Runs
    548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sehsan View Post
    He is a PATHETIC captain. To me, he doesnt want to bowl under pressure. There was no need to give Munro an over at that time when rest of the bowlers were bowling fine. You dont want to give a bowler like munro to bowl against a batsman who is well set and can hit with ease against miltary medium bowlers.

    Imad should have bowled that over.

    What i feel, he does not want to bowl when team is under pressure and there is a batsman who he think can hit him. He doesnt have that much confidence in his abilities.
    Last match against peshwar he didnt bowl in PP against Kamran, same thinkg happened against when Karachi played Islambad in their first game, he didnt start bowling against Ronchi.
    Today he did and he contained Ronchi, he doesnt believe in his abilities.
    + against Lahore Qalandars he didn't bowl single over of Umer Khan. He is a very ordinary captain with the defensive mindset.
    When Shinwari got smashed by Asif, any captain would have bowled with his Frontline bowler in the next over to get rid of any of the 2 set batsman but he used Munro to save 4 overs of fast bowlers for the last & match was done & dusted there.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,629
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He’s not terrible but he’s ordinary.

    If you want to know what terrible captaincy looks like, watch when Rizwan is captaining. Or Azhar Ali


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  21. #101
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,255
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His blunders cost Karachi the game today.

    He might one day become a leader, but will always lack behind in the strategy area.

    Sarfraz is still a lot better compared to him.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    He was badly let down by senior players today:

    Shinwari who had a brain-freeze when bowling
    Rizwan who dropped a game-changing catch.
    Last edited by Saj; 28th February 2019 at 02:04.



  23. #103
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Rawalakot, Kashmir
    Runs
    548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    He was badly let down by senior players today:

    Shinwari who had a brain-freeze when bowling
    Rizwan who dropped a game-changing catch.
    Shinwari don't have a brain, so question of brain freeze doesn't arises.

    Imad is being criticized due to not bowling with the right bowler at right time, he should learn something from Morgan today, who could have used any fast bowler in the 48th over to contain Windies but preferred to get wickets & gave the over to Adil Rashid.

  24. #104
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    13,137
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good comeback from Imad today- holding LQ to 140 on a flat pitch.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Picked a better team today.

    He had more bowling options, 3 spinners including himself and the batting depth looked good too.



  26. #106
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    5,964
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So threatened by Umer Khan he didn't let him bowl his whole quota (again).

  27. #107
    Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    So threatened by Umer Khan he didn't let him bowl his whole quota (again).
    not just that didnt allow iftikhar to bowl his quota too. He could have got 1 more atleast when corey anderson was on the crease. He even had AB out, though I wouldnt say that AB struggles against off spin, but he should have given 1 more at the very least to Iftikhar, he was bowling beautifully

    looked more of politics and less of captaincy. In international matches, he opens the bowling, in PSL rarely he has opened the bowling like this match and the one before I think, otherwise he would not
    Last edited by kamz; 1st March 2019 at 06:32.


    عبدي أنت تريد ، وأنا أريد ، ولا يكون إلا ما أريد ، فإن سلمت لي فيما تريد كفيتك ما تريد

  28. #108
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what's the take on Imad Wasim's captaincy after his team has been knocked out of the PSL. For me, he still has a long way to go as a captain. He was completely at sea today in all facets of the game. Batting, bowling and strategy all were no where to be seen from him today.
    Last edited by shaaik; 14th March 2019 at 22:39.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,247
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what was the need to give Ifti an over?

  30. #110
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,149
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did Imad Kept Babar at long on and long off ? That is not his natural fielding position and as a result Karachi lost.

  31. #111
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    13,137
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    So what's the take on Imad Wasim's captaincy after his team has been knocked out of the PSL. For me, he still has a long way to go as a captain. He was completely at sea today in all facets of the game today. Batting, bowling and strategy all were no where to seen from him today.
    I don't think any captain can use Shinwari in the right way.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    I don't think any captain can use Shinwari in the right way.
    Can't agree more..

  33. #113
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Why did Imad Kept Babar at long on and long off ? That is not his natural fielding position and as a result Karachi lost.
    To be fair to Babar, he did catch brilliantly before dropping that Asif Ali catch and with it the game.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,149
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    To be fair to Babar, he did catch brilliantly before dropping that Asif Ali catch and with it the game.
    Simply by looking him run, one can know that Babar is not a natural outfielder.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,605
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have bought amir back for 17th instead of shinwari. Otherwise ok today tbf


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Badly let down by some of his senior players in the field and with the ball.



  37. #117
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    18,741
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not bad so far. The natural leader finally gets his chance and so far delivering the goods.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,635
    Mentioned
    1952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Impressive captaincy with all out attack paying dividends


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  39. #119
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,165
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Impressive captaincy with all out attack paying dividends
    We have to see more of him,The way he is doing it now shows he is good

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,790
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Excellent candidate to replace Sarf post WC. Should have been captain from the first game of the series if it wasn't for 'seniority' culture.


    Mein inko rolaonga


  41. #121
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,107
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imad's leads by out in the middle - he's always been proactive and plays to win as evident from his batting and how he's leading the side today. I also feel he will get the best out of his bowling as well.

    PCB ought to know it isn't too late to change captain if he can build on this until the end of the series.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,250
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Excellent candidate to replace Sarf post WC. Should have been captain from the first game of the series if it wasn't for 'seniority' culture.
    And he's improved a lot when it comes to his batting as well IMO.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,790
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    And he's improved a lot when it comes to his batting as well IMO.
    Bus bowling thori matthi hai..... needs to start turning it a bit to be a threat.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  44. #124
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    9,587
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I said he was a future captain years ago. Unless Sarf wins the WC he should be replaced by Imad.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    4,551
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks a compact ,busy cricketer with a cool mature head. What I like about him is his always be positive body language. He is a good all-rounder who can take challenge of bowling in powerplays. He looks a seriously good prospect to be a captain . Unfortunately, these qualities arent needed to be a Pakistan captain. You should have a fat belly, need to shout at your players often on the field, should speak poor English and lastly loose cool on the field easily to become a captain of Pakistan.
    Last edited by Mainul; 29th March 2019 at 18:01.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,685
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Should have captained the team in this series instead of the motivational speaker Shoaib Malik.

    PCB will argue there's no alternative to Sarfraz but how can there be when you don't groom the alternatives like Imad ?

  47. #127
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    81,459
    Mentioned
    5946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    PPers have already given their verdict because he kept a slip in the middle-overs, which appears to be the only measure of good ODI captaincy.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    805
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His captaincy was impressive. But fielders let him down big time.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    4,581
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    decent captain today, certainly better than Malik

    I don't think Imad is a long term option though. Although his batting has improved a lot, he is still a #7 batsmen who averages 40+ with the ball.

    He is a bits and pieces cricketer and with Shadab in the team, there likely won't be room for Imad in the WC playing 11 in Eng. And in future series in Aus, NZ, Saf as well

  50. #130
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,411
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    decent captain today, certainly better than Malik

    I don't think Imad is a long term option though. Although his batting has improved a lot, he is still a #7 batsmen who averages 40+ with the ball.

    He is a bits and pieces cricketer and with Shadab in the team, there likely won't be room for Imad in the WC playing 11 in Eng. And in future series in Aus, NZ, Saf as well
    He's the only aggressive batsman you have.

    He makes the team on batting alone.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    decent captain today, certainly better than Malik

    I don't think Imad is a long term option though. Although his batting has improved a lot, he is still a #7 batsmen who averages 40+ with the ball.

    He is a bits and pieces cricketer and with Shadab in the team, there likely won't be room for Imad in the WC playing 11 in Eng. And in future series in Aus, NZ, Saf as well
    He averages almost 50 with the bat!!!

  52. #132
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    1,230
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Bus bowling thori matthi hai..... needs to start turning it a bit to be a threat.
    hahahaha its beyond matthi my friend, whenever I see Shanwari, I know he is gonna mess up.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    1,230
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    captaincy was good but our fielding was big let down in this series

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,790
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart View Post
    hahahaha its beyond matthi my friend, whenever I see Shanwari, I know he is gonna mess up.
    Bhai Imad ki baat horahi hai


    Mein inko rolaonga

  55. #135
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    4,581
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    He's the only aggressive batsman you have.

    He makes the team on batting alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ar2020 View Post
    He averages almost 50 with the bat!!!

    hopefully you guys aren't serious. He has 600 ODI runs, the average is high because he has 13 not-outs in 27 innings.
    Without the not-outs, he averages 24

    I do like his aggressive hitting, the only hitter we have. But I don't think his hitting qualifies him for captaincy. If he can improve his bowling, even to prime Hafeez level, then he would be a strong candidate

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,790
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    hopefully you guys aren't serious. He has 600 ODI runs, the average is high because he has 13 not-outs in 27 innings.
    Without the not-outs, he averages 24

    I do like his aggressive hitting, the only hitter we have. But I don't think his hitting qualifies him for captaincy. If he can improve his bowling, even to prime Hafeez level, then he would be a strong candidate
    As if remaining not out when coming out to bat after the 40th over everytime is some child's play right? If that was the case then why didn't the likes of Afridi, Razzaq and Mahmood just gather not outs and average in the forties?


    Mein inko rolaonga

  57. #137
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    He should have come in before Saad today.

    A huge mistake.



  58. #138
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    15,464
    Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    He should have come in before Saad today.

    A huge mistake.
    He did the right thing, if we are really aiming to test the bench strength from this series.

    I am sure Malik wouldn't have the guts to do the same, and instead would have come up earlier to bat


    "Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.”

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    72,311
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnightRises View Post
    He did the right thing, if we are really aiming to test the bench strength from this series.

    I am sure Malik wouldn't have the guts to do the same, and instead would have come up earlier to bat
    Winning is more important than bench strength.

    This defeat was nothing short of farcical.



  60. #140
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,715
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has a long way to go. You can tell. Not aggressive enough like Sarfaraz.


    PakPassion on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

  61. #141
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    5,964
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not impressed.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Not impressed.
    Shhh bhai you cannot analyze the game as you will be labelled as Sarfraz supporter who cant comment on the game or on any player who is remotely competing with Sarfraz now or in future.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  63. #143
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,629
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Not impressed.
    This legend bowled Haris for one over in the last 10 lol.

    But atleast the intensity looked better under him than Malik who was just abysmal


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  64. #144
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,445
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can he do it today or will it be another case of too near yet so far him today as well ..


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •