Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Fawad Rana (Lahore Qalandars owner) Appreciation Club!

I kinda feel bad for him

Finished dead freakinng last in first two seasons and so far lost all matches (could be three out of three)

the guy is always enthusiastic but it seemed to have broken him last match

#MPGA

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A passionate owner who's spent money getting zero return.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, no pity.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Lahore wins only to see him happy.

As I said this team will take his life. Sell it. It's doomed.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy should sack guys like Aqib Javed for building a horrific squad. Anyone who picks Umar Akmal as his top 3 picks deserves to lose. The sad part is Lahore squad is so horrific that you have no other local batsman to replace him

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    Meh, no pity.
    Agree. He's not smart enough for LQ, why won't you change the management when you perform the worst in both seasons, Aaqib always talks big with zero results for LQ, yet he's the main man for him. McCullum didn't deserve to be selected as a player let alone as a captain again. First his management selected Azhar as captain that was enough proof of their idiocy.

The owners of other franchises have some common sense when it comes to cricket, Fawad Rana seems to lack that.
    Last edited by BlueDoritos; 27th February 2018 at 00:11.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDoritos View Post
    Agree. He's not smart enough for LQ, why won't you change the management when you perform the worst in both seasons, Aaqib always talks big with zero results for LQ, yet he's the main man for him. McCullum didn't deserve to be selected as a player let alone as a captain again. First his management selected Azhar as captain that was enough proof of their idiocy.

The owners of other franchises have some common sense when it comes to cricket, Fawad Rana seems to lack that.
    Anyone can be passionate, being passionate should not warrant special love. It's a tough world out there.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ramdin playing in the team is the biggest joke imo

Feel sorry for him

Debut
    Apr 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor guy , you know Rana ji Loves his team

you really can't beat the game. If you earn anything, it's minus taxes. If you buy anything it's plus taxes.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    I find it odd that these owners suddenly class themselves as celebs and walk around the ground taking selfies with fans and the cameramen have to show it.

Talk about cheap self-promotion.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I kinda feel bad for him

Finished dead freakinng last in first two seasons and so far lost all matches (could be three out of three)

the guy is always enthusiastic but it seemed to have broken him last match
    Seriously a cricket thread on an owner? We should not be talking about owners; owners should not be getting any cameras; we should only see owners in the finals; thats how it should be

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    I find it odd that these owners suddenly class themselves as celebs and walk around the ground taking selfies with fans and the cameramen have to show it.

In real sense the team is owned by a Qatari company QALCO and Fawad Rana only represents them as their MD or CEO.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I enjoy his reactions and enthusiasm. Nothing wrong with a owner showing his passion in his team.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing much wrong with this. His company invested in so he deserves a bit fame. Better than those Zareens and Mominas who know nothing about the game but are only there because of their skins.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The way forward for Fawad Rana is to sack Aquib Javed and Brendon Mcculum with immediate effect. Give captaincy to Fakhar Zaman, snag an international level coach preferably an Aussie, maybe John Buchanan. Get rid of paindus like Umar Akmal who have no business playing anything more than gully mohallah cricket. Find a couple of middle order batsmen, maybe snag Haris Sohail from PZ who is being wasted there. The team has too many junior pacers, need someone experienced to partner Sohail Khan, perhaps Morne Morkel would be available now that he has given up on international cricket.

Was really hoping for a KK vs LQ final this year, we might keep our end of the bargain but LQ is faltering as usual

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why people are appreciating him so much.

He knew his team was disastrous in first two season and he didn't do anything about it. Aqib is just selling him talent development thing but he is embarrassing Lahore in PSL.

If he can't change things, he should sell Lahore Franchise to someone who can bring the pride back to Lahore.

Team Pakistan

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this is called marketing!

And its a very good tactic aswell.

Haier has enjoyed good marketing due to Javed.

Fawad Rana does good marketing for his Lahore Qalanders. He is like a mascot, or a manager type figure.

Lahore qalanders might not be even playing a match, yet lahore is being promoted on social media in the forms of memes.

This isn`t cheap self-promotion.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Seriously a cricket thread on an owner? We should not be talking about owners; owners should not be getting any cameras; we should only see owners in the finals; thats how it should be
    not really.

the popularity of Lahore Qalander is only due to Fawad Rana, and that isn`t bad in terms of marketing.

Remember KKR. KKR was a terrible team, yet it made good revenues and that was because of their marketing technique. KKR had marketted their team very well.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    on a side note, Lahore qalanders deserve this.

Azhar ali was a good captain.

But nope, lahore wanted tullaybaaz. They got the king tullars, McCullum. And after that it has been a mess.

You always need stabilizers. Azhar Ali was a great addition. They could had shifted him to middle order.

The team is itself to blame for its downfall.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    on a side note, Lahore qalanders deserve this.

Azhar ali was a good captain.

But nope, lahore wanted tullaybaaz. They got the king tullars, McCullum. And after that it has been a mess.

You always need stabilizers. Azhar Ali was a great addition. They could had shifted him to middle order.

The team is itself to blame for its downfall.
    You really believe Azhar can bat in T20s ?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    this is called marketing!

And its a very good tactic aswell.

Haier has enjoyed good marketing due to Javed.

Fawad Rana does good marketing for his Lahore Qalanders. He is like a mascot, or a manager type figure.

Lahore qalanders might not be even playing a match, yet lahore is being promoted on social media in the forms of memes.

This isn`t cheap self-promotion.
    Lahore Qalandars are fast becoming a joke and they need to arrest that slide.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    You really believe Azhar can bat in T20s ?
    the guy wasn`t a bad batsmen for t20 either. I saw him perform in PSL matches

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do owners in other cricket leagues do the same?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Lahore Qalandars are fast becoming a joke and they need to arrest that slide.
    In league cricket, as long as the team is making good revenue somehow, rest doesn`t matter.

KKR is the example i mentioned above. The team was terrible, yet its marketing allowed the team to make the highest revenues.

I believe Quetta Gladiators would be the first team to dissolve as its marketing sucks. The team owner needs to show his face every now and then. Keep the team popular on social media some how

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Feel really sad for Rana sahib. It really felt sad when Lahore were collapsing last night after giving a promising start. He needs to fire Aqib. What exactly has he been doing all these years? Where are all his talent hunts? he comes with bunch of sloggers and not a one reliable batsman and his hope is Mac on his lag legs on these UAE spinning pitches where he struggles..really an embarrassing coach. Rana sahib needs to fire him. He knows more about cricket than Aqib himself. I won't mind if he becomes coach himself. He just needs a few reliable batsmen in the middle who can play spin. These pitches are not suited for dashers.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    In league cricket, as long as the team is making good revenue somehow, rest doesn`t matter.

KKR is the example i mentioned above. The team was terrible, yet its marketing allowed the team to make the highest revenues.

I believe Quetta Gladiators would be the first team to dissolve as its marketing sucks. The team owner needs to show his face every now and then. Keep the team popular on social media some how
    Quetta will sooner or later win the PSL.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    not really.

the popularity of Lahore Qalander is only due to Fawad Rana, and that isn`t bad in terms of marketing.

Remember KKR. KKR was a terrible team, yet it made good revenues and that was because of their marketing technique. KKR had marketted their team very well.
    Kkr finished last only once in 10 seasons.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn he's such a passionate supporter. The problem some of the players they have are not good enough. The coaching staff are awful as well and most of the Pakistani players they have are also dreadful.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love watching this guy! But I am beginning to think he is a bad luck charm for his team. Honestly, I really hope they win something just to see his reaction.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Fawad Rana better bench Aqib Javed next season.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Birmingham, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say what you want about Qalandars but credit to them for giving local players a chance. No other franchise has done that. Sarfaraz has 'friends' 11 and misbah playing his 'experienced' players. Point being that only Lahore are giving exposure to local young talent.
    Thumbs up to Rana and his team. I hope they make it to play offs.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deems View Post
    Say what you want about Qalandars but credit to them for giving local players a chance. No other franchise has done that. Sarfaraz has 'friends' 11 and misbah playing his 'experienced' players. Point being that only Lahore are giving exposure to local young talent.
    Thumbs up to Rana and his team. I hope they make it to play offs.
    Islamabad gives the most exposure to young players. Just name a few: Hussain Talat, Shadab, Raaes and Farhan. Ofcourse; its not ideal with Hussain batting at 8 but the franchise is churning out players for Pakistan.

I actually wish that I could help Mr Rana select a team. It is unfortunate that he is buying the wrong players and his coaching staff is crap.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes he acts like a child in his excitement (e.g when Duminy’s wicket fell last night),but I feel sorry for him.He’s genuinely passionate but his team always ends up on the losing side.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think he should watch the games from TV instead of in the ground. Would ensure he isn't there to witness the heavy defeats.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he went to some daata for the help.It seems daata is not helping his team.Very passionate guy though.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    Bangalore,India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does he owns Durban qualandars too?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket.mad View Post
    Yes,he does

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket.mad View Post
    Yes QALCO owns both teams.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    his presence in the field what makes me love our team beating him.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Star attraction of this LQ side, probably the only attraction.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Birmingham, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Islamabad gives the most exposure to young players. Just name a few: Hussain Talat, Shadab, Raaes and Farhan. Ofcourse; its not ideal with Hussain batting at 8 but the franchise is churning out players for Pakistan.

I actually wish that I could help Mr Rana select a team. It is unfortunate that he is buying the wrong players and his coaching staff is crap.
    I agree with you to some extent. Shadab and Raees were permanent fixtures from last year. Talat only got 2 games last season but good to see him get a run. Farhan looks to be the same mould as shehzad ; no intention of rotating strike but can strike it clean though. Early days so can't judge but the Pakistan can't rotate strike is evident.
    Want to see guys like Gohar and Rohail Nazir get some exposure.
    Now it's up to misbah if faheem ashraf and Talat become no. 6/7 and 4/5 respectively. Judging by yesterday, I don't think so.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He kind of resembles Shahid Khan (Shad Khan) of Jacksonville Jaguars. Waddi Moooch on both of them.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see an emotionally invested owner, need more Fawad Ranas, feel really bad for him.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuzaifaE View Post
    Glad to see an emotionally invested owner, need more Fawad Ranas, feel really bad for him.
    We have seen what "emotional" investment has got him for the past 3 years. Us desis can't just get over the sentimental stuff and then we cry why we are at the bottom of the table internationally.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    We have seen what "emotional" investment has got him for the past 3 years. Us desis can't just get over the sentimental stuff and then we cry why we are at the bottom of the table internationally.
    This is a dead point, what would you prefer, him to not show his face, his emotions, do you think that would give the Qalanders a better chance of success? We've seen in so many sports how indifferent owners can make a franchise feel disconnected with the fans, having an owner basically be your mascot is a positive in my book.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Rana sahab di kismat hi marri eey"

It's obvious players don't fear him. This guy is a softiee. He should hand over the franchise to someone else. I remember when in the initial season of the PSL KK weren't doing all to great but you could still see that players like Sanga and Bopara feared(=respected) the KK owner Salman Iqbal and went out of there way to turn the tables around.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post

The face says it all. Instead of having a face full of anger and disgust he has a face of a powerless, helpless guy who is just allowing others to walk all over him.

Not once have I seen this guy project angry emotions. When the team is doing bad and players are having brain farts all he does is put on his look of despair and desperation hoping for some kind of a miracle.

You wouldn't believe he is in some kind of authority position or has a say in matters whatsoever let alone being the boss of the franchise.

You are throwing big money at these losers how about giving them a good phainty for being such losers match after matche? How about some tough love?
    Last edited by Sirris; 4th March 2018 at 13:37.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a guy, feel so sad for him. LQ players have been rubbish.

Meri Barbaadiyan Durust Magar...
    Too Bata Kya Tujhe Sawaab Mila...

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    He may not be seen again in PSL 2018 if Quetta win tonight...

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-05-13 at 18.19.14.jpg
Views: 1482
Size:  45.7 KB

Rana Fawad, the chairman of PSL team Lahore Qalandars, was conferred with “Pride of Lahore Achievement” award by the Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industries on Sunday.

A ceremony was held in Lahore to present the award to Rana Fawad. Prime Minister Pakistan Shahid Khaqan Abbasi presented him the medal and a glittering emblem of Minar-e-Pakistan.

An earlier letter from Secretary General of LCCI, addressed to Mr Rana Fawad, had stated that “this is a sign of your commitment towards the development of the nation.”

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What wrong did ARY or KRL or Haier do to not be given this award ahead of him for "commitment towards development of nation"?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    LAHORE: Pakistan Super League (PSL) franchise Lahore Qalandars is undergoing a ‘post-mortem’ and will come back in the league’s fourth edition stronger and with a comprehensive plan, vowed franchise owner Fawad Rana on Monday.

The Qalandars have a poor record since the inaugural edition of the PSL and have failed to qualify for the play-offs after finishing at the bottom of the league table in all of them. In the third edition earlier this year, the Lahore side was able to win just three of their ten matches in the first round.

“Yes, the results of the Lahore Qalandars team in all three PSL editions were not encouraging and I know about the feelings of the team’s fans and those especially from Lahore,” said Rana in his speech during an event organised by the Sports Journalists Association of Lahore.

“A post-mortem is going on and after its completion more comprehensive planning will be done to get better the results in next episode,” he said

However, Rana was confident about Lahore Qalandars’ contribution to Pakistan cricket in the form of young, emerging cricketers despite the franchise’s poor performances.

Rana, who is known for his energy on the sidelines during Qalandars matches, said he has realised the coach’s role does not matter much in Twenty20 cricket.

“We’ve had both foreign and local coaches, it does not make much difference,” he said.

Fawad also put an end to rumours about misunderstandings between Qalandars’ skipper Brendon McCullum and Pakistan discard Umar Akmal

He also revealed the New Zealander was thinking about stepping down from the position following his ‘bad patch’ but the team management did not support the former Kiwi captain’s decision and asked him to continue.

About Akmal, Rana said he was rested because of lack of form but there are no doubts about his quality as a cricketer.

“He is a good player,’ Rana said of Akmal.

“Umar and Brendon have a good understanding as they also have been playing together in the Caribbean Premier League.”

‘LOVE FOR THE GAME’

Rana said the driving factor for the PSL franchises to stay on the field despite massive financial losses is their ‘love for the game’.

However, the Lahore side’s owner hoped the Pakistan Cricket Board will offer better financial packages for the franchises from the next year.

Contrary to Rana’s point of view, the PCB has been claiming it has earned handsome profits through PSL. Other franchise owners have also complained about losses.

Rana believed the PSL was a clean brand and steps taken against elements promoting spot-fixing after the second edition had given a ‘clear message’ to them.

He said the PCB should continue to work towards making the PSL a successful brand and later a ‘supreme product in world cricket.’

https://www.dawn.com/news/1407790/la...lan-fawad-rana
    Last edited by MenInG; 15th May 2018 at 14:09.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    He's back.....

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor choice to draft Hafeez. Does everyone agree?

Aanay do!

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The only good decision he has made as owner is to maintain that magnificent mooch.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    "More than providing entertainment, we want to win PSL this time" : Fawad Rana

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-20 at 14.34.39.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  24.6 KB

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This guy should be PCB chairman. I gaurentee that we will have a full tour of Pakistan within a year after his appointment

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    This guy should be PCB chairman. I gaurentee that we will have a full tour of Pakistan within a year after his appointment
    Why do you say that?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    He just has this amazing charm and charisma, plus the willingness to invest heavily in cricket. I am so sure that he would not only convince a non Asian country to tour Pakistan assuring them that their security and safety would be his personal duty. The kind of guy who would be standing at security check posts himself to make sure that his guest is protected. Plus, I feel he wouldn't rely on PCB funds to restructure the domestic circuit and bring far more professionalism to it by investing through his own means.

The guy has a real love for cricket and a passion to serve his country!

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    And yes, its that time of the year again!

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-02-10 at 20.00.27.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  23.5 KB

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has this moustache which reminds me of the Indian comic character "Chacha Chaudhry".

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Stockholm
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The enthusiasm he showed was just unbelievable.Let down by his team.Hope they win it this time

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to add yet another wooden spoon to the collection.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Rana Sahib , patience please....

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-02-15 at 00.29.30.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  29.8 KB

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He is going to have to show the same face again. His team losing once again to a far inferior team.

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fawad Rana, the man with no luck.

Lahore Qalanders is really Lahore Chokers now.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Name:  d62ca33d-6fb4-4296-b199-66f805434af0.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  133.8 KB

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  48.6 KB

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Feel for Rana Jee... His team is knocked out for fourth straight time. I'm saddened that we won't get Karachi vs Lahore in Karachi.

Rana Jee please start prepping for next year starting tomorrow. Fire Aquib Javed with immediate effect. You have a good bunch of bowlers, Infact LQ may have the best bowling attack. However, your batting is as garbage as it gets. Can't have too many hacks. T20 is a sloggers game but there will always be space for proper batsmen, there is a reason why Babar is ranked as highest ranked bat in T20. LQ need to rope in a Kane Williamson or better Babar Azam for next year. Get rid of hacks like Sohail Akhtar and Devvy uncle who idk why is in the side. Hoping for a better LQ next year.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time's up for aaqib javed surely

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahore needs to starts doing things differently in 4 seasons of PSL I have not seen any changes granted this time around they got a little unlucky with injuries but are still making the same mistakes and still sticking with the same people , you will only get results if you make changes

If some thing doesn't work 3-4 times its clearly time for a change. I rather Lahore starts from scratch next season and finish last again but make changes it will be the only way to move forward

Also if someone can get this msg across to Rana Saab would mean a lot please the love of God get rid of the lime green on the jersey it's ugly and I think it's bringing bad luck , your logo is red and black thus your jersey should be of that color the jersey you had in the first seasons was really nice and you should have stuck with it

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs