Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    PCL #PSL [Season 3] - Player type changes thread

    Player Type Changes


    The team owners and the individual players can mutually agree to change player types if they wish, whether it be a personal decision or a decision to benefit the team.

    All changes to player types must be confirmed by the player and his Team Owner in this thread. If the player doesn't confirm the change, it will go through automatically by the deadline.

    Changing both player type and/or bowling/batting hand for a single player constitutes as ONE change towards the quota. Changing anything again will count as another separate change, so make sure you get it right the first time. Each team is allowed FIVE free player type changes.

    All requests must have both the Team Owner and player in question tagged.

    Format for posting player type changes (The changes must be posted in the following format, including the batting/bowling hand):

    I would like to change [Player Name] from a (current role) to a (new role) - Player type change #(1, 2 or 3).

    The deadline to make any changes is Friday 2nd March, 2018 at 23:59 GMT.


    Last edited by Moh@n; 28th February 2018 at 15:16.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    2,118
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ".....It will go through automatically by the deadline".

    Automatically means As par Captain's request or as par sign up default ?


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    ".....It will go through automatically by the deadline".

    Automatically means As par Captain's request or as par sign up default ?
    Captain posts the changes here. The player confirms he is happy with the change.

    If the player does not confirm then it goes through anyway after the deadline (so that we don't end up waiting endlessly for an inactive player).

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,865
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I take it that international players cannot be exchanged for another player?


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    I take it that international players cannot be exchanged for another player?
    That is correct.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    16,926
    Mentioned
    1811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Peshawar Zalmi

    The following changes we would like to make.


    Oligochaetes from a (Pure Allrounder) to a (Bowler -> Right Arm Leg Spin, LH Bat)
    cricketjoshila from a (Batsman, LB) to a (Wicket Keeper, LB)
    Napa from a (Bowler, RFM) to a (Bowler, RF)
    Teshi98 from (Batsman, RB) to a (Bowling AR, RF,RB)
    Last edited by Moh@n; 2nd March 2018 at 10:57.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sultans

    1. I would like to change [JattMaula] from a (Pure AR LS,LB) to a (WK,LB)

    2. I would like to change [giri26] from a (Pure AR RB RF) to a (Bowler, ROS)

    3. I would like to change [UN talkz] from a (Bowl AR (RB,RFM) to a (Bowler, LF)

    4. I would like to change [Shawaiz} from a (Pure AR) to a (Bowl AR, LB RF)

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,975
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaiz View Post
    Sultans

    1. I would like to change [JattMaula] from a (Pure AR LS,LB) to a (WK,LB)

    2. I would like to change [giri26] from a (Pure AR RB RF) to a (Bowler, ROS)

    3. I would like to change [UN talkz] from a (Bowl AR (RB,RFM) to a (Bowler, LF)

    4. I would like to change [Shawaiz} from a (Pure AR) to a (Bowl AR, LB RF)
    Confirmed
    Lets go Sultans


    [QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    2,746
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaiz View Post
    Sultans

    1. I would like to change [JattMaula] from a (Pure AR LS,LB) to a (WK,LB)

    2. I would like to change [giri26] from a (Pure AR RB RF) to a (Bowler, ROS)

    3. I would like to change [UN talkz] from a (Bowl AR (RB,RFM) to a (Bowler, LF)

    4. I would like to change [Shawaiz} from a (Pure AR) to a (Bowl AR, LB RF)
    Confirmed.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    661
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I would like to change [ @Manager101] from a (Pure AR, RLS, LHB) to a (Batsman, LHB)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. I would like to change [ @MenInG] from a (Batsman, RHB) to a (Bowl AR, SLA, RHB)
    ------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. I would like to change [ @Hamad_H] from a (Bowl AR, RLS, RHB) to a (Bowler, RF)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. I would like to change [ @imshally81] from a (Bowler, ROS) to a (Bowler, LF)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5. I would like to change [ @Hermoine Green] from a (Bowler, LF) to a (Bowler, ROS)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    For the teams who haven't posted their changes yet, please remember the deadline is tonight.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    2,118
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to change [MoJoJoJo] from a (Batting AR RHB,ROS) to a (Bowler RLS) - Player type change #(1)

    I would like to change [Professor] from a (Batting AR RHB,RMF) to a (Bowler RF, RHB) - Player type change #(2)

    I would like to change [EngrOmair] from a (Bowler RLS) to a (Bowler ROS] - Player type change #(3)


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  13. #13
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,975
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    For the teams who haven't posted their changes yet, please remember the deadline is tonight.
    @Moh@n
    our player @giri26 will confirm by tommorow morning around 6 am IST as he must be sleeping right now
    All others have confirmed


    [QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

  14. #14
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    @Moh@n
    our player @giri26 will confirm by tommorow morning around 6 am IST as he must be sleeping right now
    All others have confirmed
    Confirmation does not matter. If Giri does not confirm by tonight then it will be automatically confirmed.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,975
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Confirmation does not matter. If Giri does not confirm by tonight then it will be automatically confirmed.
    Ok fine


    [QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    2,118
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has confused me now. If RF different from RFM ?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    This has confused me now. If RF different from RFM ?
    Yes, RF is a right arm fast bowler and RFM is a right arm medium fast. So speed difference.

    Not sure if it changes the swing and Seam ability but that would be a good questions @M@han

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    9,955
    Mentioned
    2621 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaiz View Post
    Yes, RF is a right arm fast bowler and RFM is a right arm medium fast. So speed difference.

    Not sure if it changes the swing and Seam ability but that would be a good questions @M@han
    RF = Brett Lee
    RFM = Glenn McGrath

    So yes, speed difference.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,427
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    1) I would like to change @Ahson8 from (Bowling AR RHB, OS) to a (Batsman, RHB)
    2) I would like to change @Abdullah719 from a (Bowling Allrounder RHB, RF) to a (Bowler, RFM)
    3) I would like to change @HuzaifaE from a (Batting Allrounder RHB, RFM) to a (Bowler, LS)
    4) I would like to change @Azlan Khan from a (Bowler, LS) to a (WK)
    5) I would like to change @GoUgandaCranes from a (Bowler, SLA) to a (Bowler, RF)
    @Moh@n @maddgenius @Red Devil


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,865
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lahore Qalandar squad changes

    1. I would like to change @KhanNn from a Pure AR (RFM, RB) to a (WK, Left Handed).

    2. I would like to change @Arsalan Pro from a Pure AR (RF, RB) to a bowler (ROS).


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  21. #21
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,258
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    Lahore Qalandar squad changes

    1. I would like to change @KhanNn from a Pure AR (RFM, RB) to a (WK, Left Handed).

    2. I would like to change @Arsalan Pro from a Pure AR (RF, RB) to a bowler (ROS).
    Even though I wanted to be a Fast bowler, I am happy with the change if it benefits the team.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    6,521
    Mentioned
    1261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    @Moh@n
    our player @giri26 will confirm by tommorow morning around 6 am IST as he must be sleeping right now
    All others have confirmed
    I know it does not matter but I confirm my type change.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,865
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    Even though I wanted to be a Fast bowler, I am happy with the change if it benefits the team.
    You were down as an allround pacer and we already had enough pacers but I wanted you to play the matches.


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    4,258
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    You were down as an allround pacer and we already had enough pacers but I wanted you to play the matches.
    No problem bro.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    3,433
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahson8 View Post
    1) I would like to change @Ahson8 from (Bowling AR RHB, OS) to a (Batsman, RHB)
    2) I would like to change @Abdullah719 from a (Bowling Allrounder RHB, RF) to a (Bowler, RFM)
    3) I would like to change @HuzaifaE from a (Batting Allrounder RHB, RFM) to a (Bowler, LS)
    4) I would like to change @Azlan Khan from a (Bowler, LS) to a (WK)
    5) I would like to change @GoUgandaCranes from a (Bowler, SLA) to a (Bowler, RF)
    @Moh@n @maddgenius @Red Devil
    no one in my complete khandaan (the ones that i know of) has ever been a fast bowler so this is a first and i will like to thank my parents who prayed for my success and all that and sach kehtay hain maan ki dua jannat ki hawa.

    This is a special achievement for me. I'd also like to thank all my non-existent fans etc. Ap loug na hotay to main kuch na hota. shukria shukria


    it's written. an akmal will never be a hero.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    661
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    no one in my complete khandaan (the ones that i know of) has ever been a fast bowler so this is a first and i will like to thank my parents who prayed for my success and all that and sach kehtay hain maan ki dua jannat ki hawa.

    This is a special achievement for me. I'd also like to thank all my non-existent fans etc. Ap loug na hotay to main kuch na hota. shukria shukria
    Try to bowl @ 163 km/h.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    3,433
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager101 View Post
    Try to bowl @ 163 km/h.
    Someone should hype me up to break the speed barrier before i start trundling at low 130's and mid 120's


    it's written. an akmal will never be a hero.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,427
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    no one in my complete khandaan (the ones that i know of) has ever been a fast bowler so this is a first and i will like to thank my parents who prayed for my success and all that and sach kehtay hain maan ki dua jannat ki hawa.

    This is a special achievement for me. I'd also like to thank all my non-existent fans etc. Ap loug na hotay to main kuch na hota. shukria shukria
    Ha. Congratulations I guess lol


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •