Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i’m right in saying @Mamoon doesn’t rate Yasir Shah at all?

How are batsmen supposed to score runs when Yasir Shah is taking wickets :

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah is a disease to IU. This PSL season should contain his last scenes related to any form of cricket.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How do you not ENJOY watching a fired up Yasir

I've never seen this in the IPL. Only on those doctored test pitches from the same country.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    but Islamabad dont have the quality of spinners as Lahore
    Lahore's weak batting mindset doesn't need good bowlers infront of them to implode.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He looks okay. So far he has only bowled in early 140s. So not as quick as we thought. Potential is there but dont think he is the second coming of Akhtar or even Malinga so far.
    Can pair with Hasan ?

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Duminy came in with back to back 50's in T20I, but has failed twice so far

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Misbah is a disease to IU. This PSL season should contain his last scenes related to any form of cricket.
    He is our next batting coach

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dummy wiket not pith falt what r experties say.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Can pair with Hasan ?
    Not international quality.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkextreme_1 View Post
    I think the pitches are making him look better in LO cricket then he is.

Must say it is a poor pitch for T20 cricket. No one wants to see this many dot balls.
    Don't mix one day format with T20 for him, as he hasn't been impressive in the one day format, but has been economical in the T20 format, he is decent in T20 format.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To those watching live... Salman looks Intl material or hype... honest opinions. I don't want my hopes up !!!
    very raw but all the important ingredients r there well built height good side bowling action will only get better.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    If i’m right in saying @Mamoon doesn’t rate Yasir Shah at all?

How are batsmen supposed to score runs when Yasir Shah is taking wickets :
    He is good but quite overrated. He looks better than he actually is because he is the only wicket-taking bowler in the Test team. Our bowling attack has been poor for years now and he has stood out.

In a quality bowling attack, he will not look as good as he looks now. He cannot control the run rate and turns into a kitten when the opposition takes him on, which is what we saw in Australia.

I would rank him below Jadeja, Ashwin, Herath, Lyon and Maharaj in the Test format. In Limited Overs, he is completely irrelevant.

All of the aforementioned spinners would look even better if they replace Yasir in the Pakistan team.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IU can win if they manage 110

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Tell me its the end of World.. Please???

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That contract signing will be the death of Pakistan cricket.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Of course. Absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the players on show.
    Actually wicket is extremely poor - it's not exposed because of the size of the ground. I am not sure about the measurement, but this ground isn't longer than NZ. Old days, Sharjah boundary used to be the fence still it was one of the shortest that time, now they have pulled it inside enough to place the commentary box & other fun staffs.

Batting isn't the best of it's quality, but certainly not as poor as the scorecard tells. Besides, that batting order .... One thing I have heard from that PAK groundsman last time is that, in his book, you take out every bit of grass, if required put salt water to kill the green grass up to root ..... it becomes batting paradise, which is a dumb idea even for his standard. This Sharjah wicket is 35 years old (under this same guy) and due to the extreme heat, the soil content becomes dust quickly with very little clay. With watering, they can make it a bit faster (looks shiny) for first few overs, but after that it gets slower & lower - with rain, today is probably a bit uneven as well and spin is gripping because of bonding the top layer. Perth weather is similar in nature and they used to put 89-91% clay over a rock bed, on that old WACA track, which became like concrete slab. This one is horrible wicket to bat, actually for cricket - even Tamim was struggling for timing after first few overs. You can't judge batsman (anyone) on this track.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talat trying something different at least. Comprehensively beaten by Narine so far though.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is good but quite overrated. He looks better than he actually is because he is the only wicket-taking bowler in the Test team. Our bowling attack has been poor for years now and he has stood out.

In a quality bowling attack, he will not look as good as he looks now. He cannot control the run rate and turns into a kitten when the opposition takes him on, which is what we saw in Australia.

I would rank him below Jadeja, Ashwin, Herath, Lyon and Maharaj in the Test format. In Limited Overs, he is completely irrelevant.

All of the aforementioned spinners would look even better if they replace Yasir in the Pakistan team.
    Yasir is much better than Ashwin, Lyon and Mahraj in the Test format. Only Herath and Jadeja (occasionally) are at a higher level than him.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great 4th day pitch.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quality chucking from Narine.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathore View Post
    very raw but all the important ingredients r there well built height good side bowling action will only get better.
    Also officially only 22... could be an excellent bowler if properly coached. I like what I saw.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can pair with Hasan ?
    I am doubtful really. Its just been 1 match but not sure if he can be really good. Need to see more of him before taking a final call though.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Narine has 4-0-10-0 to his name.

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What...?
    jadeja, Ashwin, Herath, lyon n Maharaj are better than him...
    Another disgusting post... Come on @Mamoon... You are better than that..

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest mystery of Asif Ali, gets picked freely. His record is mediocre. I would even prefer Iftikhar over him.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Actually wicket is extremely poor - it's not exposed because of the size of the ground. I am not sure about the measurement, but this ground isn't longer than NZ. Old days, Sharjah boundary used to be the fence still it was one of the shortest that time, now they have pulled it inside enough to place the commentary box & other fun staffs.

Batting isn't the best of it's quality, but certainly not as poor as the scorecard tells. Besides, that batting order .... One thing I have heard from that PAK groundsman last time is that, in his book, you take out every bit of grass, if required put salt water to kill the green grass up to root ..... it becomes batting paradise, which is a dumb idea even for his standard. This Sharjah wicket is 35 years old (under this same guy) and due to the extreme heat, the soil content becomes dust quickly with very little clay. With watering, they can make it a bit faster (looks shiny) for first few overs, but after that it gets slower & lower - with rain, today is probably a bit uneven as well and spin is gripping because of bonding the top layer. Perth weather is similar in nature and they used to put 89-91% clay over a rock bed, on that old WACA track, which became like concrete slab. This one is horrible wicket to bat, actually for cricket - even Tamim was struggling for timing after first few overs. You can't judge batsman (anyone) on this track.
    The pitch is poor and the attendance is underwhelming, and the quality of batting is embarrassing. All of that combined makes the PSL a woeful product.

I might be wrong, but I think you are being too politically correct these days. I know what you actually think of the PSL but something is holding you back. I believe that the constant criticism and ad hominem attacks has forced your hand. My advise to you is do not get influenced by the flock of sheep.

Their is no cure for brainwashing, but one can always try.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Batsman that has played well in the last match gets demoted to 8 and ones that keep failing keep getting chances in top order.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Massive from Dre

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yasir is much better than Ashwin, Lyon and Mahraj in the Test format. Only Herath and Jadeja (occasionally) are at a higher level than him.
    Maharaj is better, was brilliant in Aus and NZ.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I supported IU for selecting Pakistani youth. They have misused them beyond belief.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Poor pitches, Poor batsmen and good to great bowling at times is making this PSL boring.

Why would you have a square turner for T20's? Considering how batting in PSL is already on life support, these pitches are depriving oxygen to them.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    narine is smiling because he has been allowed to chuck

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like spin is the way to go today, ISLU have Shadab, Patel and Duminy, should be an interesting contest.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The pitch is poor and the attendance is underwhelming, and the quality of batting is embarrassing. All of that combined makes the PSL a woeful product.

I might be wrong, but I think you are being too politically correct these days. I know what you actually think of the PSL but something is holding you back. I believe that the constant criticism and ad hominem attacks has forced your hand. My advise to you is do not get influenced by the flock of sheep.

Attendance has nothing to do with Pakistanis. The passion is there among the nation it's just that the tournament is not being held in their country. Crowd will be better in Playoffs, it's not something you can compare to other leagues.

Flat pitches will be there in Pakistan too.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Not sure what you're humiliated about. Pitch is difficult for batting but it's entertaining to watch for people with attention spans higher than that of an 8 year old. It's the actual cricket that's enticing. Not the players. Even though Samit Patel was the best player in England (Best LOI team in the world)'s T20 tournament. Stop having a victim mentality man. Pakistan is top cricket nation and will remain so for the coming years regardless of what happens across the border.
    Well said man. Too many wrist slitters on PP.

Every run IU is going to be crucial on this pitch. Given LQs batting history, you never know!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what s poor pitch. any defind?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Maharaj is better, was brilliant in Aus and NZ.
    He was mediocore in ENG. He hasn't been tested in all conditions yet.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Shot from Talat

Class

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow wow wow Talat

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Russell is the best hitter in the world.

Good shot by my boy Talat here too.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man that shot from Hussain Talat was class.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Attendance has nothing to do with Pakistanis. The passion is there among the nation it's just that the tournament is not being held in their country. Crowd will be better in Playoffs, it's not something you can compare to other leagues.

Flat pitches will be there in Pakistan too.
    The PSL will only be slightly better in Pakistan. Crowd will be good and pitches will be better, but the pool of cricketers is likely to be worse, because quite a few half-decent players in this league would be unwilling to play in Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That ball is looking like Misbah for Talat.

Absolutely killed it.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was mediocore in ENG. He hasn't been tested in all conditions yet.
    He bowled well after the first test in England.

Sher pumped

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crowds don't deserve this, especially considering they are low income individuals spending their money on this. And as I say that, a monster by Hussain.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why can't the people who find PSL "embarrassing" or "poor" just change the channel? Dekhna bhi hai aur baqwas bhi karni hai.... @babajee

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    With that six, I hope Misbah is sitting there thinking about the blunder he made in sending Talat down the order

smh

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The PSL will only be slightly better in Pakistan. Crowd will be good and pitches will be better, but the pool of cricketers is likely to be worse, because quite a few half-decent players in this league would be unwilling to play in Pakistan.
    Think it's all about money and security. That's why IPL is better.

Am still waiting with an open-mind for Indians to prove me that they have more talent than Pakistan. The likes of Thakur and Iyer aren't saying much by failing internationally.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sher pumped
    Didn’t he win us both the tests in England or was I dreaming ??

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sher pumped

Sher helped win win the first match carrying the bowling on his shoulders.
    Fourth match he helped skittle ENG and allow PAK to draw 2-2.
    His 19 wickets in the series go beyond the healthy average he attained. Mehraj might have a brighter future but on current form, its Yasir all the way.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allah yeh Akmal genes kisi ko na deh.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkextreme_1 View Post
    With that six, I hope Misbah is sitting there thinking about the blunder he made in sending Talat down the order

smh
    Yeah I hope he does well and proves Misbah and Dean wrong.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    The crowds don't deserve this, especially considering they are low income individuals spending their money on this. And as I say that, a monster by Hussain.
    and we ppers dont deserve this mamon guy here on match thread spewing ** and all.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the new boys that were all hyped up on PP don't seem to bat higher than 6-7.

Goes to show how much talented they are.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why can't the people who find PSL "embarrassing" or "poor" just change the channel? Dekhna bhi hai aur baqwas bhi karni hai.... @babajee
    From my personal perspective if something is bad we have to criticize it, I am paying to watch it after all. Apart from that if you go just down "the don't like it, don't watch it" road there won't be many left to watch, which beats the whole purpose of this tournament.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sher helped win win the first match carrying the bowling on his shoulders.
    Fourth match he helped skittle ENG and allow PAK to draw 2-2.
    His 19 wickets in the series go beyond the healthy average he attained. Mehraj might have a brighter future but on current form, its Yasir all the way.
    I’d still argue that on current form Maharaj is ahead, slightly. He’s proved himself in conditions notorious for being graves for spinners.

His record speaks for himself, and this is considering he’s yet to play in Asia.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

What's the point of hurting people - most of these guys spend couple of hours in PP. Don't you think they do know where PSL truly stands?

The point is, you can only enjoy what is there and think positive about it. Problem for PAK is that things don't move and next year we might again see Misbah to bat at 4 & Sami taking new ball, with Tanvir winning a Gold contract. But, there has been positives as well.

I am actually not at all surprised - for last 7 years, I have said that UAE is the worst place for PAK cricket, that wicket is just not for flamboyant free scoring players, neither for fast bowlers or quality spinners. It's just getting worse and PCB won't shift from UAE either, because there is honey for them in UAE. The slogging that you watch in BBL - bring those "hit through the line" batsmen here, most BBL teams will struggle to play out 20 overs. May be they'll slog their way to 130, in 16/17 overs all-out. Batsman's basic instinct is to adjust according to the condition - here you see seasoned players are attempting for big hits, then they are restrained because of the ball not coming & they are not sure about middling it. Top batsmen can bat on any type of wicket - slow, fast, bouncy, turning, low ... as long as it's consistent; but this one is slow in nature, then double paced, uneven and ball is stopping & gripping - in a Test match situation, end of Day 1, score might end up like 180-3, with Azhar Ali & Pujara scoring 256 ball 50 ......

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wasn't Sohail Akhtar a bowling allrounder? He hasn't bowled at all during this tournament.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    All the new boys that were all hyped up on PP don't seem to bat higher than 6-7.

Goes to show how much talented they are.
    You can credit Misbah for Talat's batting position. After a wonderful innings, he has had sporadic opportunities to bat. Unbelievable.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d still argue that on current form Maharaj is ahead, slightly. He’s proved himself in conditions notorious for being graves for spinners.

His record speaks for himself, and this is considering he’s yet to play in Asia.
    Can't argue with his record outside Asia.
    Let's see what Yasir does in SA later this year.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Another classy shot from Talat

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    From my personal perspective if something is bad we have to criticize it, I am paying to watch it after all. Apart from that if you go just down "the don't like it, don't watch it" road there won't be many left to watch, which beats the whole purpose of this tournament.
    That's where you are wrong... for every Mamoon there are millions who are liking it

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agha Salman hasn't bowled either on a turning pitch.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a player Talat... he is ready

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Great shot by Talat!

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tallat putting this spinner in his place.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hussain Talat is really impressive.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What is Wilkins talking about.. there was a 6 in this very over

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Okay, Talat has struggled against the short ball and that too against Mustafiz, who isn't quick

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Talat needs to bat really well for his chance of 2027 WC. And, he is not helping his course here - batting well at 8; Ul Haq is watching ..............

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smash this oldie trundler

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also criticize the PSL due to its ineptness so far, (1 and 2 were better) but you just seem to be spouting negative rubbish for the sake of it. I think you are going through a very pessimistic and confusing (regarding religion too) phase of late (which is mostly aimed at getting reactions) which I also went through at the same age. Hopefully it will get better (Although I don't think so regarding any thing Pakistan).

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Hussain Talat is really impressive.
    Should’ve been on the plane to NZ, but alas, this is Inzi we are talking about.

His bowling is also decent, bowls a good Yorker and can swing it away. Hit 137 kph in the last game.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously man!! Well Andre is looking furious

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Talat did the right thing

He needs to show his talent here and opportunities are not coming

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should’ve been on the plane to NZ, but alas, this is Inzi we are talking about.

His bowling is also decent, bowls a good Yorker and can swing it away. Hit 137 kph in the last game.
    Yeah I think it's time. Just very pleasing to the eye.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this stage of innings u have to run there. Our batsman dnt have a clue

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned