Instagram


Islamic Relief UK

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 272
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People were saying Duminy was tuk tuking but he's 60 from 45 now, who did he give a phainty too?

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6,2,4 , good hitting by Asif.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least Misbah will be sending Faheem in next, probably.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,283
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asif thrashing Asif

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friend Ali turning it on.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to Hassan? How was he injured?

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    What happened to Hassan? How was he injured?
    Think its that recurring ankle injury... gone off twice already in the innings clutching his ankle

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Friend Ali hits Ali

  9. #89
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asif Ali is a better hitter of pace than Pandya

  10. #90
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asif Ali haters

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    261
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islamabad is the best team for youngsters they are giving them chances after chances

  12. #92
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    155
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    six to hasan ali what a talent this Asif Ali is. imo best Pakistani player in PSL

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan Ali has become so bad after playing all those mickey mouse leagues affecting his form and fitness. Should put his head down and work hard instead of thinking he has already achieved all.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathore View Post
    six to hasan ali what a talent this Asif Ali is. imo best Pakistani player in PSL
    Bhai zara halka haath rakhe.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Asif Ali has a List A average of 18 and First Class of 20... the only format he has acceptable record in is T20s

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Think its that recurring ankle injury... gone off twice already in the innings clutching his ankle
    Ok Thanks. I think playing in all those mickey mouse leagues is coming back to haunt him.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Riaz has pace

  18. #98
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    19,416
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a shot....

  19. #99
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    6,488
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hasan Ali having a poor PSL.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some top quality cricket on display by Wahab and Asif Ali

  21. #101
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    19,888
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Looks like Jay Prakash has found his range and Misbah as well. IU is indeed an exciting side as long as Captain plays as specialist Captain at 8/9.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Hassan Ali has become so bad after playing all those mickey mouse leagues affecting his form and fitness. Should put his head down and work hard instead of thinking he has already achieved all.
    Bhai stay quiet. You were the one calling Shaheen a brainless bowler and wrote him off

  23. #103
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Hasan Ali having a poor PSL.
    Its his 3rd match and he got a 3fet in his first.

    Coming lf a long lay off so will take time to get into rythm

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Some top quality cricket on display by Wahab and Asif Ali
    You must be delusional this is poor and embarrassing league played in empty stadium

  25. #105
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    4,731
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately can’t watch the match but Asif seems to be going along well. Misbah may have given us a hitter.


    “I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asif has impressed, I saw his 141 odd in the exhibition match and knew he had potential, just needs to be more consistent.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Bhai stay quiet. You were the one calling Shaheen a brainless bowler and wrote him off
    I am used to it now, one bad match and posters start calling players all sort of things

  28. #108
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    261
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Hasan Ali having a poor PSL.
    He missed first 4 games and played only 3 games till now and hurt his ankle today i dont mind if he dont perform in psl rather than in international cricket

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hasan even limping while fielding... why the heck is he out there????

  30. #110
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    Unfortunately can’t watch the match but Asif seems to be going along well. Misbah may have given us a hitter.
    He played some pretty good innings in first season as well but nobody noticed

  31. #111
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    4,082
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is Mamoon with his customary post that Hassan Ali was just flash in the pan and he has no future, or maybe he is holding his horses because he is playing from his home team.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Bhai stay quiet. You were the one calling Shaheen a brainless bowler and wrote him off
    I was calling him brainless when he was bowling brainlessly. I did say he bowled exceptionally well today and hopefully continues this form. We don't have to blindly follow or criticize someone to suit our own biases.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That was unplayable... bring Kohli, bring Sachin, bring AB... I doubt no one would have been able to play that

  34. #114
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    19,888
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Asif's FC & List A stats are poor for such long career, which indicates he might be suffering from concentration. In 89 FC/List A innings he has crossed 50+ 6 times, and 7 times in 68 T20 innings, which actually indicates in longer formats guy has too many 20s & 30s.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab comes alive in the PSL, if only he could replicate these performances for the national team in LOIs.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab was amazing today

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    I was calling him brainless when he was bowling brainlessly. I did say he bowled exceptionally well today and hopefully continues this form. We don't have to blindly follow or criticize someone to suit our own biases.
    Dont speak logic.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    19,416
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Wahab comes alive in the PSL, if only he could replicate these performances for the national team in LOIs.
    Oh... Please No...

  39. #119
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon Faheem.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan Ali ruining himself by playing those Mickey Mouse leagues. Maybe if the PCB pays its top players well, they wont have to hoard out to every league that makes them an offer.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    Oh... Please No...
    I'm not advocating his return, he is a TTF. Just making an observation.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Hasan Ali ruining himself by playing those Mickey Mouse leagues. Maybe if the PCB pays its top players well, they wont have to hoard out to every league that makes them an offer.
    Now they have put restrictions on league participations so Pak players can play only two leagues I guess and that includes PSL if I am not wrong

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who will be the next captain for IU?

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This second leg in Dubai has been really high scoring... wonder what lame logic the experts will come up with now

  45. #125
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Hasan Ali ruining himself by playing those Mickey Mouse leagues. Maybe if the PCB pays its top players well, they wont have to hoard out to every league that makes them an offer.
    They did stop him from playing the HongKong T20 but that's probably because they weren't offered a big enough retainer.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Now they have put restrictions on league participations so Pak players can play only two leagues I guess and that includes PSL if I am not wrong
    The damage may have been done. This upcoming period of rest for Hasan Ali is vital. Otherwise, injuries might haunt him forever.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This second leg in Dubai has been really high scoring... wonder what lame logic the experts will come up with now
    PSL is poor. Lame and unexciting. Please wait and see the brilliant IPL 200+ scores every day.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Who will be the next captain for IU?
    When Rumman comes back it will be him but until then I think Misbah should sit out for Sahibzada and make Shadab/Faheem the captain. He is the weak link in this team.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    I'm not advocating his return, he is a TTF. Just making an observation.
    I have said it tons of times. He is really good when ball in around 10 overs old and when he os bowling at the death.

    He struggles in ODI’s as there are two new balls and for ball getting 10 overs old 20 overs are to be bowled and as 3rd seamer when he starts bowling from lets say 9th over he struggles big time.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    PSL is poor. Lame and unexciting. Please wait and see the brilliant IPL 200+ scores every day.
    Also don't forget in supreme quality IPL if a team scores 200 the other team doesn't score less than 199. PSL can never be that high "quality"

  51. #131
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    3,582
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Who will be the next captain for IU?
    Rumman is their VC

  52. #132
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that teams have to huff and puff their way to 180+ is poor and embarrassing. In IPL they do it effortlessly.

  53. #133
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    17,891
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good to see a decent crowd

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This score is way beyond PZs capability, plus IU has a good bowling attack. I think they will fold under pressure for 130 odd, or probably reach 150 odd if one of Kamran, Smith or Fletcher fires.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I have said it tons of times. He is really good when ball in around 10 overs old and when he os bowling at the death.

    He struggles in ODI’s as there are two new balls and for ball getting 10 overs old 20 overs are to be bowled and as 3rd seamer when he starts bowling from lets say 9th over he struggles big time.
    We should just use him in Tests with the old ball as he has a few good performances there but that's about it.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    This score is way beyond PZs capability, plus IU has a good bowling attack. I think they will fold under pressure for 130 odd, or probably reach 150 odd if one of Kamran, Smith or Fletcher fires.
    Really excited to see Zafar Gohar. A good PSL will do wonders for him.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    The damage may have been done. This upcoming period of rest for Hasan Ali is vital. Otherwise, injuries might haunt him forever.
    He will be fine, his injury was most probably due to ankle bending rather than bowling pressure which we have seen in the case of Mark Wood. This type if injury heals within 1 to 2 months, his injury is almost healed these are just because of diving and pushing himself too much while fielding.

    Nothing too serious, pretty common even among non athletes. Its just because he is an athlete recovery period is more painful for him.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    501
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This second leg in Dubai has been really high scoring... wonder what lame logic the experts will come up with now
    when kids bowling thats happening...... logic cant stop

  59. #139
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    We should just use him in Tests with the old ball as he has a few good performances there but that's about it.
    Yes he is not suited to ODIs. T20s might work as well because of just one new ball along with tests when he is in rythm

  60. #140
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Rumman is their VC
    An interesting choice. Never struck me as the leader type.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by letme alone View Post
    when kids bowling thats happening...... logic cant stop
    Wahab is a better bowler than anything India have ever produced... so IDK about kids bowling.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    An interesting choice. Never struck me as the leader type.
    Led them quite well until the injury.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,377
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Led them quite well until the injury.
    When will he return from injury?

  64. #144
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    501
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umpiar to unaapair

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kami is the best Akmla

  66. #146
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    18,846
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    The fact that teams have to huff and puff their way to 180+ is poor and embarrassing. In IPL they do it effortlessly.
    Throw a few Indian bowlers into the PSL and teams will score 240+ every week

  67. #147
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,175
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quality of cricket in PSL has been really good and over the last week or so it has been just amazing

  68. #148
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    645
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Yes he is not suited to ODIs. T20s might work as well because of just one new ball along with tests when he is in rythm
    He is either hot or cold in T20is. Cant afford his off days in t20is. Plus there are better bowlers available.
    He is fine for Tests on dry pitches

  69. #149
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finn is like Wahab in LOIs, don't IU have another foreign bowler?

  70. #150
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    5,454
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Get the name right atleast lol
    You got the point though

  71. #151
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    When will he return from injury?
    No reports as of yet.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kakmal seems to be in the mood today, Finn is bowling tripe though.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    1,507
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Finn is like Wahab in LOIs, don't IU have another foreign bowler?
    They should drop him and play amad butt. This is where this rule needs to be changed.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    1,431
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trademark akamal inning

  75. #155
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    19,888
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    What players Akmal brothers could have been; even the middle one is among best WKs. Entire family is utter unprofessional - spoiled the chance of posting name in PAK's cricket folklore in gold, because of fascination of food!!!!!!!!!! This guy KAkmal had the chance to break almost every WK records for PAK by volume, instead he is asking for 3 chances for almost half a decade now & his youngest bro is dropped from the starting XI of the worst of 6 PSL teams.........

    Karma ..... whole family is bunny of SLAO spin ...... of any quality.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Smith and PZ will fold under 140.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    3,095
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    What players Akmal brothers could have been; even the middle one is among best WKs. Entire family is utter unprofessional - spoiled the chance of posting name in PAK's cricket folklore in gold, because of fascination of food!!!!!!!!!! This guy KAkmal had the chance to break almost every WK records for PAK by volume, instead he is asking for 3 chances for almost half a decade now & his youngest bro is dropped from the starting XI of the worst of 6 PSL teams.........

    Karma ..... whole family is bunny of SLAO spin ...... of any quality.
    The middle one is a good keeper but not a good batsman. I think if they combined all three into one player they could churn up a decent to good player.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really digging suit Jones.... we need more teams to have the managers wear suits. Surely will set us apart

  79. #159
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    27,243
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what's slat doing?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "This business that it's 'up to Misbah' whether he wants to play or not – that's rubbish - it's up to the selectors," Chappell said.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Slats stole suit Jones notebook

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •