Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 209
  1. #81
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,575
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan showing his class

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan, the cheetah.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watson seems to be at sea against Hassan.

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    1,771
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watson using that technique

  5. #85
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bowling by Hassan Ali

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawsons dream run so far coming to an abrupt halt.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is just a matter of one innings before Asad Shafiq unleashes his true strength.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan strikes. Technique gone.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    30 after 4 overs

  10. #90
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    So what would your top 3 be for Pakistan in T20?
    Not here - every discussion shouldn't end in selection. Also, it's not about person - in T20, there is no definition of batting order, rather it's about the approach & attitude. Apart from SK & recently FZ, everyone playing top 3/4 has tried that privilege (opportunity to bat early) for building a personal score - reach 25 first, so that in scoreboard it looks good, then accelerate a bit to reach 50 in preferably 40-42 balls & then become crazy ... which, often backfires. You'll notice too many PAK scores in 50s & 60s because of this certain attempt to shift in gear from 3rd to 5th.

    I won't go for names - BUT there should be a target, 25 in 18/19 balls max; 50 in 35-38 ball - after that, game & condition will decide. There is nothing called close game in T20 - in a 20 overs game, even Netherlands will close within 20 runs of AUS often. If these current bunch are not capable, then try to find new players - a complete different set for T20; but the strategy should be to reach 100 in 10 overs of a standard T20 condition.

    At present PAK is operating often at around 65-75 range in first 10 including 6 PP overs, and bowlers are bailing out sub per totals - often because in T20, most teams don't use their top preferred 5 batsmen in bilaterals. This has been brutally exposed in PAK's T20 WC results in recent times - almost always in top 3/4 of T20 ranking, but failed to make SF in last 2 (or 3?) WCs - which should be opposite, because PAK players play most number of T20 across globe.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,033
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People were doubting Hasan. Still thinks he needs to relax a bit. Should not bowl at all 100%.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,033
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Chief Destroyer, why do you think Hasan failed with the new ball in NZ?

  13. #93
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    36 . 1

    5 overs

  14. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Not here - every discussion shouldn't end in selection. Also, it's not about person - in T20, there is no definition of batting order, rather it's about the approach & attitude. Apart from SK & recently FZ, everyone playing top 3/4 has tried that privilege (opportunity to bat early) for building a personal score - reach 25 first, so that in scoreboard it looks good, then accelerate a bit to reach 50 in preferably 40-42 balls & then become crazy ... which, often backfires. You'll notice too many PAK scores in 50s & 60s because of this certain attempt to shift in gear from 3rd to 5th.

    I won't go for names - BUT there should be a target, 25 in 18/19 balls max; 50 in 35-38 ball - after that, game & condition will decide. There is nothing called close game in T20 - in a 20 overs game, even Netherlands will close within 20 runs of AUS often. If these current bunch are not capable, then try to find new players - a complete different set for T20; but the strategy should be to reach 100 in 10 overs of a standard T20 condition.

    At present PAK is operating often at around 65-75 range in first 10 including 6 PP overs, and bowlers are bailing out sub per totals - often because in T20, most teams don't use their top preferred 5 batsmen in bilaterals. This has been brutally exposed in PAK's T20 WC results in recent times - almost always in top 3/4 of T20 ranking, but failed to make SF in last 2 (or 3?) WCs - which should be opposite, because PAK players play most number of T20 across globe.
    Last 2 we didnt make it to Semis otherwise always have been there. This team is good and improving but next T20 WC is in 2020 so till than only thing Pak can do is to perfrom in bilaterals and enjoy the no1 rank

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab vs Watson love affair continues

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Stache into the attack.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PZ game is dependent upon the way Asghar bowls here

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shafiq needs to be kicked out, literally

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If PZ can't win this match then I don't see them winning the tournament.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Last 2 we didnt make it to Semis otherwise always have been there. This team is good and improving but next T20 WC is in 2020 so till than only thing Pak can do is to perfrom in bilaterals and enjoy the no1 rank
    What's your point - failed to make SF 3 out of last 4 (other one in Asia) - that's a decline for almost 7/8 years, which basically a complete generation. For the sake of arguing in PP, you can bring past records - fact is the people instrumental in initial T20 success are Afridi, Razzak, Ajmal, Gul, Umar, Kamran .... you should understand what I am saying here.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Shafiq needs to be kicked out, literally
    Play Umar or Saud intead of him

  22. #102
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,575
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Not here - every discussion shouldn't end in selection. Also, it's not about person - in T20, there is no definition of batting order, rather it's about the approach & attitude. Apart from SK & recently FZ, everyone playing top 3/4 has tried that privilege (opportunity to bat early) for building a personal score - reach 25 first, so that in scoreboard it looks good, then accelerate a bit to reach 50 in preferably 40-42 balls & then become crazy ... which, often backfires. You'll notice too many PAK scores in 50s & 60s because of this certain attempt to shift in gear from 3rd to 5th.

    I won't go for names - BUT there should be a target, 25 in 18/19 balls max; 50 in 35-38 ball - after that, game & condition will decide. There is nothing called close game in T20 - in a 20 overs game, even Netherlands will close within 20 runs of AUS often. If these current bunch are not capable, then try to find new players - a complete different set for T20; but the strategy should be to reach 100 in 10 overs of a standard T20 condition.

    At present PAK is operating often at around 65-75 range in first 10 including 6 PP overs, and bowlers are bailing out sub per totals - often because in T20, most teams don't use their top preferred 5 batsmen in bilaterals. This has been brutally exposed in PAK's T20 WC results in recent times - almost always in top 3/4 of T20 ranking, but failed to make SF in last 2 (or 3?) WCs - which should be opposite, because PAK players play most number of T20 across globe.
    So do you not think that a player like Babar has use in T20 to anchor the innings?

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Asad shouldn't be opening even in Faisal Bank T20 ......

  24. #104
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    What's your point - failed to make SF 3 out of last 4 (other one in Asia) - that's a decline for almost 7/8 years, which basically a complete generation. For the sake of arguing in PP, you can bring past records - fact is the people instrumental in initial T20 success are Afridi, Razzak, Ajmal, Gul, Umar, Kamran .... you should understand what I am saying here.
    2 out of last 4 not 3. I understand but you need to see the current rankings as well, Pak in on top. Recently scored more than 200 in NZ in a T20 matvh

  25. #105
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,145
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Asad shouldn't be opening even in Faisal Bank T20 ......
    He shouldn't open in any t20 tournament be it even u16. This guy just plays due to being friend of sarfraz as well as Anwar and ramiz raja etc

  26. #106
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    What's your point - failed to make SF 3 out of last 4 (other one in Asia) - that's a decline for almost 7/8 years, which basically a complete generation. For the sake of arguing in PP, you can bring past records - fact is the people instrumental in initial T20 success are Afridi, Razzak, Ajmal, Gul, Umar, Kamran .... you should understand what I am saying here.
    Also do you know when was the last time Pak lost the T20 series away or home? So thats almost a record its been more than two years I guess since Pak lost a T20 series
    Last edited by Titan24; 10th March 2018 at 17:22.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    PZ game is dependent upon the way Asghar bowls here
    Hasn't started well.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    So do you not think that a player like Babar has use in T20 to anchor the innings?
    He was No. 1 once and still a good player. But, you are missing my point - it's not about how good Babar (or Ahmed is), rather what they are doing. SURELY, SURELY Ahmed is better than scoring 19 (35), 6 (13), 12 (23) sort of innings in PP and I can use that same example for few others also.

    Key is that, they are using their privilege to make personal scores - changing personals won't work much, unless in rings bell at Ul Haq's end. Never trusted that Imandar guy and there hasn't been any sign to change my trust either - latest he picked Imam for ODI series in UAE to cash on hapless Lankans backed by his 30/70 domestic List A stats.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    734
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Hasn't started well.
    Asghar is completely useless. He comes and bowls the same delivery over and over again.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    He was No. 1 once and still a good player. But, you are missing my point - it's not about how good Babar (or Ahmed is), rather what they are doing. SURELY, SURELY Ahmed is better than scoring 19 (35), 6 (13), 12 (23) sort of innings in PP and I can use that same example for few others also.

    Key is that, they are using their privilege to make personal scores - changing personals won't work much, unless in rings bell at Ul Haq's end. Never trusted that Imandar guy and there hasn't been any sign to change my trust either - latest he picked Imam for ODI series in UAE to cash on hapless Lankans backed by his 30/70 domestic List A stats.
    Babar is averaging 48 with Sr of 122 in T20s, it doesnt look like a bad record to me

  31. #111
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    required rate is 8.45

  32. #112
    Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    254
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it me or ramiz raja jr looks like a dud against fast bowling?

  33. #113
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Also do you know when was the last time Pak lost the T20 series away or home? So thats almost a record its been more than two years I guess since Pak lost a T20 series
    I thought, I wrote in very clear English in my initial post. Let me break it in bullet points -

    1. T20 (any) ranking is based on matches played by teams - 90% of which is bilaterals. Only in 2/4 years, teams play 3 to 10 WC games.

    2. Almost every top team uses bilaterals to test new combination, draft new players - basically they use it to fix teams for WCs. So, often T20 teams in bilaterals are under strength

    3. PCB is the only established cricket board, which selected available best XI, even for a dead rubber, against ZIM at Lahore and they do it for every T20, even if it's against associates; therefore PAK is only major team which plays is available best XI/squad for every T20 series

    4. WC games doesn't earn extra rating points, and rating points are counted against teams, not players - so, if IND send their E team and BD wins 3-0, still it'll earn same point.

    5. If a side wins 6 WC games including 2 against associates - they'll earn the WC title, but less points for a 5-0 series win against AUS or IND or SAF D team.

    6. Therefore, success factor of T20, for me is what teams are doing in ICC events. Ranking is so volatile that from 1 to 7 shift is a matter of 4/5 games on either way.

    Hope it helps - I can't explain better.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    Pieterson gone , big wicket

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe Asghar was ever thought to be better than Imad for LOIs, doesn't look too good

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,089
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This could go down to the wire.

    Wahab will be key.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  37. #117
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @MMHS

    Pakistan players play or try to play all 20 20 , because they are unsecured of there position. There is no culture of developing batting talents . You see during Woolmer time , no test middle order batter was allowed to develop. Afridi , malik , Razzak got the nod.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    254
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Can't believe Asghar was ever thought to be better than Imad for LOIs, doesn't look too good
    kp is already out...apka sabun slow hai bhai

  39. #119
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asghar having a poor PSL this time around

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rossouw, Quetta's last hope.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    81 . 3

    10 overs

  42. #122
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Kanayda
    Runs
    734
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Asghar having a poor PSL this time around
    He had a poor PSL2 as well. Maybe he's just poor like I said

  43. #123
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Babar is averaging 48 with Sr of 122 in T20s, it doesnt look like a bad record to me
    That's tremendous for a longer game - but, you have to break it for 1st 20, 2nd 20 & 3rd 20 runs. If any player takes SR around 100 for first 20-25 runs, even if he makes it up later, often it doesn't work, because of the momentum - that is the point of whole argument. Besides, in T20, scores are misleading - chasing 170, you can finish at 161/6, and still your top 3 will maintain a healthy stats.

    Count, what he is doing while chasing or setting up target. I wonder, every PAK poster understand perfectly this same discussion when it's about someone named Sachin Tendulkar - in fact most of them add extra encouragements; why it's so difficult to understand for Babar or Sarfraz?

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab Johnson even stroking his stache before delivering the ball.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Railu Katta View Post
    He had a poor PSL2 as well. Maybe he's just poor like I said
    Atleast he was economical in season 2. This time around he has been poor as you said but, the guy is 19 so has age on his side to improve

  46. #126
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    wahab strikes

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friends XI Aur khilao dosto ko.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    That's tremendous for a longer game - but, you have to break it for 1st 20, 2nd 20 & 3rd 20 runs. If any player takes SR around 100 for first 20-25 runs, even if he makes it up later, often it doesn't work, because of the momentum - that is the point of whole argument. Besides, in T20, scores are misleading - chasing 170, you can finish at 161/6, and still your top 3 will maintain a healthy stats.

    Count, what he is doing while chasing or setting up target. I wonder, every PAK poster understand perfectly this same discussion when it's about someone named Sachin Tendulkar - in fact most of them add extra encouragements; why it's so difficult to understand for Babar or Sarfraz?
    Babar was not out when Pak scored 201 against NZ and he scored 50 of 29 balls. Cant blame him for what he has done in the past recently he has been good considering any benchmark

  49. #129
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    @MMHS

    Pakistan players play or try to play all 20 20 , because they are unsecured of there position. There is no culture of developing batting talents . You see during Woolmer time , no test middle order batter was allowed to develop. Afridi , malik , Razzak got the nod.
    That's where the "trust" part came for Imandar admi - absolute loyalist;he'll back only those he thinks should deserve. As a Captain, he was exactly same, but he is among the very best ever in his game despite huffing & puffing for whole life - hence, he could led from the front selectively. But, under him, that PAK side actually were under achiever, because of his too much trust on his own players. He will do exactly same as CS, if allowed - at least I didn't see any change.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,089
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wahab destruction, game over.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  51. #131
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    69 from 54 balls.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Who is this Rambo Raza guy? His overall domestic stats are too ordinary even for a starting spot in a PSL game, while 2 T20I he played (God knows how), are frightening, that too against Mughabe's ZIM.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    That's where the "trust" part came for Imandar admi - absolute loyalist;he'll back only those he thinks should deserve. As a Captain, he was exactly same, but he is among the very best ever in his game despite huffing & puffing for whole life - hence, he could led from the front selectively. But, under him, that PAK side actually were under achiever, because of his too much trust on his own players. He will do exactly same as CS, if allowed - at least I didn't see any change.
    Pakistan have been underachiever long time. in both 96 and 99 WC Pakistan had good teams , should have won one more WC. In 96 , Playing Miandad was wastage of a spot.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sammy asking Dawson "How can you not know?? You are the bowler".

    If there is no edge then it looks plumb.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,575
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is a good batsman

  56. #136
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Sarfraz is a good batsman
    The best way to describe him is "busy" player. Very good for No. 4/5 spot in ODI, may be T20 as well....... if he is fit enough to bat for 25 overs, after 50 overs of keeping. He can't be used as a blaster, therefore has to be extremely fit for that role. Otherwise, he'll do same thing like Ul Haq did often - throw it away after 2 hours of huffing & puffing ..

  57. #137
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    10,995
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Who is this Rambo Raza guy? His overall domestic stats are too ordinary even for a starting spot in a PSL game, while 2 T20I he played (God knows how), are frightening, that too against Mughabe's ZIM.
    He had a good national t20 tournament before he was selected to play against ZIM

  58. #138
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    4,342
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quetta Qalanders... Ramiz Raja


    Love for all hatred for none.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    sarfaraz gets that away

  60. #140
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,145
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Who is this Rambo Raza guy? His overall domestic stats are too ordinary even for a starting spot in a PSL game, while 2 T20I he played (God knows how), are frightening, that too against Mughabe's ZIM.
    A friend of sarfaraz. By the looks of it he can't play bowlers who bowler over 110kph.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    10,995
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quetta should reach the target comfortably.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    One good over required by Quetta , a big one.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that Azam Khan hasn't been given a game yet. What was the "once Azam plays he will silence his critics" all about when he can't even make the playing XI?

    Would Bismillah Khan instead of Asad Shafiq have been too bad of a choice?

  64. #144
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get Russow and QG will fold. Want PZ to win so that LQ still have a chance just because they are a more exciting team than these PZ, QG clowns.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    49 from 36 balls

  66. #146
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    50 @ ~8 with 6 wickets at hand should be favoring chasing side, but Hasan & Wahab has 4 of those 6 overs.

  67. #147
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This pitch is so good there is something for everyone here be it the pacers, spinners or batsmen (bounce, turn).In both innings wickets kept falling but the runs and boundaries never stopped.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umaid should bowl well now and not give away too many.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The future spinners huddled around the master Saqlain. Good to see.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,313
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Looks like bye, bye Lahore - for 3rd year, Punjab team is disappointing me.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,575
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to need some magic from Hasan now

  72. #152
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Looks like bye, bye Lahore - for 3rd year, Punjab team is disappointing me.
    Multan is also Punjab : )

  73. #153
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,338
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This will go down to the wire it looks.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab reversing it at 146 kph.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can sarfraz score more than 20 odd runs in a match and see his team home?

  76. #156
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    10,995
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Good dodge from the umpire.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,151
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woa the umpire has some nerves.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Well, Auf Wiedersehen LQ.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,454
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crowd seemed to have dispersed for this encounter.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    256
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are zalmi also out with this lose ?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •