Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the best football league in Europe?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Premier League

9 52.94%
  • La Liga

5 29.41%
  • Serie A

2 11.76%
  • Bundesliga

1 5.88%
  • Ligue 1

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is the best football league in Europe?

There are some very strong teams in each of these leagues, but which of Europe's major leagues is the best, and why?

Vote and discuss!

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram!

Please also follow PakPassion Sport!

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I prefer the Serie A, the top teams play great football, the likes of Roma and Napoli are great fun to watch. Juventus are always strong in Europe, and Roma will probably progress too as they got an away goal against Shakhtar. Great stadiums and improved pitches from recent years, the atmosphere is great too in most Italian games. The title race is really close and you always get the feeling the top teams can all beat each other.

Premier League is great too, but there are too many teams who pump long balls forward and sit back in most of their games. It gets repetitive, and a lack of success in the UCL in recent times can be frustrating. I barely watch match of the day anymore, and only really watch Chelsea play. The fact that most midtable clubs can still easily get relegated, shows that they've gone backwards and have resorted to boring tactics. Not to mention the fact that there is no title race.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best in what sense,quality or entertaining factor?

I only follow 2 leagues thats laliga and BPL so i can't comment on other leagues

If the most important aspect of watching football is its competitiveness and the adrenaline pumping that a thrilling game of football provides then the answer is EPL.Its known for its unpredictability and here any top team can be beaten by any team.This is a very rare case in other European Leagues.So its plain and simple that epl is more entertaining to watch

If its purely about quality and technical precision then La liga is head and shoulders above every other leagues.EPL is competitive but the overall quality of the teams is very low.Some people will disagree but you can clearly see the trend. How much Spanish teams have performed well in European tournament.A mid table team of Spanish league can give a very tough time to top four of EPL.

When it comes to technical play, the English teams do not even come close to Spanish teams La Liga has matches which are much more free flowing less stoppages and technically better (at least the top teams are), thus are more beautiful to watch.

The success of spanish teams in UCL sums up their quality,UEFA competition are their monopoly these days

Haven't followed any leagues that often but read a lot about Series a teams in late 90s and early 00s

Inter, Milan, Juve, Roma, Parma and Lazio all had a breadth of talent and each team had their fair share of stars back then

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    I prefer the Serie A, the top teams play great football, the likes of Roma and Napoli are great fun to watch. Juventus are always strong in Europe, and Roma will probably progress too as they got an away goal against Shakhtar. Great stadiums and improved pitches from recent years, the atmosphere is great too in most Italian games. The title race is really close and you always get the feeling the top teams can all beat each other.

Premier League is great too, but there are too many teams who pump long balls forward and sit back in most of their games. It gets repetitive, and a lack of success in the UCL in recent times can be frustrating. I barely watch match of the day anymore, and only really watch Chelsea play. The fact that most midtable clubs can still easily get relegated, shows that they've gone backwards and have resorted to boring tactics. Not to mention the fact that there is no title race.
    Series A is a dump.

It use to be my fav in the 90s but they have lost there way now.

Italy have not been able to produce a single world class player in a long time or even youngsters with potential to be great, what does that tell you?

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Premier League. Other leagues I find boring to watch.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    The Championship, the EPL is overly rated

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Seriously though with the EPL, it's all about who spends the most and as of late the inevitable outcome is a 1 horse race so what is there to really play for besides the Champions League promotion and it can get a bit boring. Quality is probably better but boring.

In the championship it's all DOG is eat DOG! The top 2 get promoted with 2,3,4 and 5 qualifying for the play offs to find the final team. So it's always alot more interesting and excting as far as the top 5 are concerned, you're on your toes till the very end

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Seriously though with the EPL, it's all about who spends the most and as of late the inevitable outcome is a 1 horse race so what is there to really play for besides the Champions League promotion and it can get a bit boring. Quality is probably better but boring.

In the championship it's all DOG is eat DOG! The top 2 get promoted with 2,3,4 and 5 qualifying for the play offs to find the final team. So it's always alot more interesting and excting as far as the top 5 are concerned, you're on your toes till the very end
    Leceister did not pay the most to win the league, nor are Spurs paying the most to challenge the top.

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    Series A is a dump.

It use to be my fav in the 90s but they have lost there way now.

Italy have not been able to produce a single world class player in a long time or even youngsters with potential to be great, what does that tell you?
    Verratti, Pelegrini, Barreca, Donarumma, Gagliardini, Pellegri, Emerson and Rugani are all players who have potential to be great, if you watched anything but Manchester United you'd know this.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verratti, Pelegrini, Barreca, Donarumma, Gagliardini, Pellegri, Emerson and Rugani are all players who have potential to be great, if you watched anything but Manchester United you'd know this.
    LOLOLOL

I support Italy so watch far more Italian football than you, BUT the fact is they have not been able to produce any world class players for a long long time now, i have heard so much exaggeration about young players who then fade away after a few years.

There was so much hype about Verratti being the next pirlo, but how much has he progressed in the last 5 years? not by much and is a long way from being anything like Pirlo. Now Donarumma is suppose to be the Buffon, i dont see him even coming close.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Premier league is most competitive but there is a lot of boring games and poor football at times . Bundasliga has good football and a lot of good games.

Premier league is the most competitive. But la liga and the bundasliga overall have better quality of football.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    LOLOLOL

I support Italy so watch far more Italian football than you, BUT the fact is they have not been able to produce any world class players for a long long time now, i have heard so much exaggeration about young players who then fade away after a few years.

There was so much hype about Verratti being the next pirlo, but how much has he progressed in the last 5 years? not by much and is a long way from being anything like Pirlo. Now Donarumma is suppose to be the Buffon, i dont see him even coming close.
    So all you have to say is LOLOLOL, I "support Italy" (which is completely true obviously) and Verratti and Donarumma are not as good as two of the best to ever play. Thanks for the input. Do you actually have anything other than "I watch more than you and they are not good"?

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all you have to say is LOLOLOL, I "support Italy" (which is completely true obviously) and Verratti and Donarumma are not as good as two of the best to ever play. Thanks for the input. Do you actually have anything other than "I watch more than you and they are not good"?
    Other than ranting to try and avoid the question, why dont you just answer it, WHY HAVE ITALY BEEN UNABLE TO PRODUCE A SINGLE WORLD CLASS PLAYER IF SERIE A IS SOO GOOD?

Try and answer it without your childrish rants or personal attacks,
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th March 2018 at 12:54.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Other than ranting to try and avoid the question, why dont you just answer it, WHY HAVE ITALY BEEN UNABLE TO PRODUCE A SINGLE WORLD CLASS PLAYER IF SERIE A IS SOO GOOD?

Try and answer it without your childrish rants or personal attacks,
    My point is that Verratti is WORLD CLASS, and all you did was say that he's not as good as Pirlo, and that you support Italy so you know better. Donarumma is a world class young talent.

Obviously someone who accuses me of being childish and not being able to use the internet (or whatever it was until a mod edited it out), but starts their post with LOLOLOL would struggle to understand that.

Also, going by your logic, if I'm avoiding your question, why are you avoiding responding to the other players I named? Oh wait, it's probably because "they aren't good and I support Italy so I'm clearly right", nevermind, forget I asked.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EPL due to it's reach and excitement followed by La Liga. Seria A is incredibly boring just like the Italian national team. Italy not even reaching the WC final's this year shows what a shambles Italian football has become.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point is that Verratti is WORLD CLASS, and all you did was say that he's not as good as Pirlo, and that you support Italy so you know better. Donarumma is a world class young talent.

Obviously someone who accuses me of being childish and not being able to use the internet (or whatever it was until a mod edited it out), but starts their post with LOLOLOL would struggle to understand that.

Also, going by your logic, if I'm avoiding your question, why are you avoiding responding to the other players I named? Oh wait, it's probably because "they aren't good and I support Italy so I'm clearly right", nevermind, forget I asked.
    Do you even know what 'WORLD CLASS' is?

Verrati is good yes, but 'world class', hell no and Donarumma, not even close.

I accused you of being childish because thats how you respond, childish rants and no logic, and the only response to that is LOLOLOL. Lastly i told you i support Italy in nations because your only response was i dont know nothing because im a Man Utd fan, i obviously dont need to accuse you of anything because its there for everyone to see, do you realy thing anyone will take you seriously with your childish rants?

Now theres no point in continuing this discussion since you call anyone you like 'World Class'

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I accused you of being childish because thats how you respond, childish rants and no logic, and the only response to that is LOLOLOL. Lastly i told you i support Italy in nations because your only response was i dont know nothing because im a Man Utd fan, i obviously dont need to accuse you of anything because its there for everyone to see, do you realy thing anyone will take you seriously with your childish rants?

Now theres no point in continuing this discussion since you call anyone you like 'World Class'

Your only point is Italy haven't produced a world class player. You do realise the top European leagues do have plenty of foreign players too?

The poster made a genuine point which went over your head. The style of play in Serie A has been very exciting this year with the likes of Napoli playing some of the best attacking football in Europe. I would go into more detail but no point with a tourist Man Utd fan.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Your only point is Italy haven't produced a world class player. You do realise the top European leagues do have plenty of foreign players too?

The poster made a genuine point which went over your head. The style of play in Serie A has been very exciting this year with the likes of Napoli playing some of the best attacking football in Europe. I would go into more detail but no point with a tourist Man Utd fan.
    I understand MU have hurt you for so long but do you kids not have anything else to say other than MU fans know nothing? does your whole life begin with MU and end with it?

If your league is not producing players for your national team, how can you even call it the best? Its been down hill since Italy won the WC and now they didnt even qualify. Yes Napoli have done well this season but for how long?

Once you get over your MU phobia then come back.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I understand MU have hurt you for so long but do you kids not have anything else to say other than MU fans know nothing? does your whole life begin with MU and end with it?

If your league is not producing players for your national team, how can you even call it the best? Its been down hill since Italy won the WC and now they didnt even qualify. Yes Napoli have done well this season but for how long?

Once you get over your MU phobia then come back.
    Even Jose said Portsmouth has a better atmosphere than Old Trafford. Im just referring to his view which is correct as too many tourists sit and take videos at ground not knowing a thing about football

Football is entertainment, so the best league is the most entertaining. This year Serie A has been entertaining with Juve, Napoli and Lazio having scored more goals than Utd with fewer games played, those are 3 of the top four in the league. The quality of the football has also been of a high strandard with some brilliant moves resulting in goals. Italians are usually known for the solid defence and yes the league has been average in the recent past but no more.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even Jose said Portsmouth has a better atmosphere than Old Trafford. Im just referring to his view which is correct as too many tourists sit and take videos at ground not knowing a thing about football

Football is entertainment, so the best league is the most entertaining. This year Serie A has been entertaining with Juve, Napoli and Lazio having scored more goals than Utd with fewer games played, those are 3 of the top four in the league. The quality of the football has also been of a high strandard with some brilliant moves resulting in goals. Italians are usually known for the solid defence and yes the league has been average in the recent past but no more.
    Due you make any statement without refering to MU, i understand your MU phobia but it must be haunting your whole life

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Due you make any statement without refering to MU, i understand your MU phobia but it must be haunting your whole life
    Thanks for proving my point.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Leceister did not pay the most to win the league, nor are Spurs paying the most to challenge the top.
    We both know Spurs are not going to win and Leceister were an 5000/1 anomoly

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agrees

Verratti is an exceptional player when it comes to technique and ability.However, I have my doubts when it comes to pressure and nerves.He's a bonafide chocker in almost every big games he has played with both psg and italian national team

This is why someone likes kroos is a different league.He is one of the greatest winners of all time, triumphing in World Cup, Champions League and numerous domestic competitions as a key member in all championship teams

Donnarumma is nice talent considering the age but a bit over hyped watching some of his recent games

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How is there NO LOGIC in my posts? Is it too difficult for you to get your head around the fact that Serie A has an exciting TITLE RACE and RELEGATION BATTLE, and the top clubs play great football, which what makes it the best league for me? My response to you is not LOLOLOL, my point was is that how can you start a post with it and call someone else childish? I never said that you knew nothing because you're a United fan, I said that you watch United all the time (somewhat tongue in cheek).

I never said Donarumma is WORLD CLASS right now, I said he is a world class talent. Big difference. Talent is not the only thing that makes you world class, or else Nani would be up there with the greats. Verratti is world class as in he dictates the game for PSG, and if he doesn't and has an off game, they really struggle. His numbers are amazing, 82% successful take ons, 91% pass accuracy etc. The only thing I'd agree that might not make him world class to some is that he can be ill disciplined at times.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for proving my point.
    WOW, you can actually make a post without referring to MU

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protea Fan View Post
    Agrees

Verratti is an exceptional player when it comes to technique and ability.However, I have my doubts when it comes to pressure and nerves.He's a bonafide chocker in almost every big games he has played with both psg and italian national team

This is why someone likes kroos is a different league.He is one of the greatest winners of all time, triumphing in World Cup, Champions League and numerous domestic competitions as a key member in all championship teams

Donnarumma is nice talent considering the age but a bit over hyped watching some of his recent games
    Verratti was an exciting talent before 2012 but he choose money over football and was never able to fullfill his potential.

He would have been soo much better than Kroos had he been playing for RM, but he went in the wrong direction.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is there NO LOGIC in my posts? Is it too difficult for you to get your head around the fact that Serie A has an exciting TITLE RACE and RELEGATION BATTLE, and the top clubs play great football, which what makes it the best league for me? My response to you is not LOLOLOL, my point was is that how can you start a post with it and call someone else childish? I never said that you knew nothing because you're a United fan, I said that you watch United all the time (somewhat tongue in cheek).

I never said Donarumma is WORLD CLASS right now, I said he is a world class talent. Big difference. Talent is not the only thing that makes you world class, or else Nani would be up there with the greats. Verratti is world class as in he dictates the game for PSG, and if he doesn't and has an off game, they really struggle. His numbers are amazing, 82% successful take ons, 91% pass accuracy etc. The only thing I'd agree that might not make him world class to some is that he can be ill disciplined at times.
    There is no logic in your posts because you can only reply with rants, quite childish ones. Your response is not LOLOLOL, its your a Man Utd fan so you dont know nothing, therefore my response to that is LOLOLOL - Which is the only way to start a post to respond to such a rant.

Series A has had an exciting title race this season - agree, but over the years its been dead. It was so much more exciting in the 90s, producing an unlimited supply of great italian players like a factory, which has now been abandoned.

....and that is what a domestic league is - a factory to produce players for your country - if its not doing that then its worthless.

I have already spoken about Verrati above - he is no where near world class, its one thing playing for PSG in the French league and its another playing in something like the PL.

As for Donarumma - he is still a kid, some players at 18 have enourmous talent and turn out to be duds later, so its to early to speculate on him but he is well over rated right now.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is no logic in your posts because you can only reply with rants, quite childish ones. Your response is not LOLOLOL, its your a Man Utd fan so you dont know nothing, therefore my response to that is LOLOLOL - Which is the only way to start a post to respond to such a rant.

Series A has had an exciting title race this season - agree, but over the years its been dead. It was so much more exciting in the 90s, producing an unlimited supply of great italian players like a factory, which has now been abandoned.

....and that is what a domestic league is - a factory to produce players for your country - if its not doing that then its worthless.

I have already spoken about Verrati above - he is no where near world class, its one thing playing for PSG in the French league and its another playing in something like the PL.

As for Donarumma - he is still a kid, some players at 18 have enourmous talent and turn out to be duds later, so its to early to speculate on him but he is well over rated right now.
    I never said once that you are a United fan so you know nothing. How hard is this to understand? I said you only watch United (implying why you'd not enjoy Serie A or rate the league) and even that, was tongue in cheek.

Since you can't seem to get it yourself here's what I said, and I'll repeat myself again, something that was tongue in cheek.

if you watched anything but Manchester United you'd know this
    I agree that it was better in the 90's, but that kind of era would be near impossible to re-create because all the top clubs had legends at their disposal. No league has this now. It is still a great league that has produced the most goals out of any league of Europe's top 5, (which is a unknown fact) and has an exciting title race and relegation battle. The relegation battle last year was arguably even better, with Crotone making a miracle escape.

Verratti still has similar statistics in the UCL, I don't blame him for not dominating a Real Madrid midfield when you have two players at two different extremes next you, an ageing Motta and two very young midfielder in Rabiot and Lo Celso.

True Donarumma could be a dud in the future, but you could say that for any young player. It's a pretty redundant statement really.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    its Premier League now.

Till a year or so ago it was La Liga and before that PL

#MPGA

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    If Bayern didnt exist it'd be the Bundesliga for me. The other 15 teams are all so closely matched.

Thats just a hypothetical though. PL easily for me. La Liga is mindnumbingly dull watching Real and Barca taking turns to obliterate all around them, with Atletico or Valencia occasionally challenging. Yes this happens in the PL too but not as regularly. Also in England the teams even at the bottom of the table can pull off upsets which keeps its interesting.

Serie A has come on leaps and bounds recently too. Definitely second for me behind the PL nowadays now that some teams are beginning to challenge Juve.

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    If we're discussing quality over entertainment though, then it has to be La Liga first, with Serie A second and England/Germany joint third.

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    ISL

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serie A, La Liga and Premier League are almost at par for me. Serie A is great to watch at times and very tactical. La Liga has technically gifted players while the Premier League is great all round action.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Coco cola Championship

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People critcise Premier League for their teams not doing well in Europe. Here's hoping Liverpool can lift the CL! Coming from a United fan, I do not hate them as much as I should.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Definetly the championship based on tonight

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. La Liga
    2. BPL
    3.Bundesliga
    3. Serie A
    4. Ligue 1 or something like that (lol)
    5. Eredivisie (Dutch Football league)

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Indian occupied kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    ISL
    one leauge that has been on the rise since last few years
    i think u are a blasters fan ?

Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    one leauge that has been on the rise since last few years
    i think u are a blasters fan ?
    don't follow football much.. since they're our home team will support them..

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire