Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"PCB will decide who does and who doesn't remain captain" : Sarfaraz Ahmed

Sarfaraz Ahmed at a presser after QG beat PZ today:

"The boys are very motivated, we weren't sure about the team combination before and we didn't know what brand of cricket we'll play"

"Our main players KP and Watson have come in form and are playing crucial roles"

"Bowlers are doing well in their roles and batsmen are improving too"

"I always try to play according to the requirements of the team, whichever number is good for the team, I am willing to play there"

"Wahab Riaz has a new style of celebration, he wants his team to win and I want mine to win - we are good friends but it's good to have some heated moments during the match"

"Watson hasn't denied going to Pakistan, he said he will speak to his family. KP is KP, I hope he takes a good decision. Last year we had a big loss because our team was weakened by the loss of four main players; let's see what happens, I hope they think of whatever is best for the team but God forbid they don't come, we have backup options that we will consider"

(Uncertainty about WC 19 captain) "People keep talking. I've never demanded captaincy. I want to play for Pakistan. PCB will decide who does and who doesn't remain captain. My work is to play cricket. If I get to lead Pakistan, I will do it. It's gone well so far"

"Rahat is playing well after an injury lay-off, he's doing well on an international level platform. He was a key player in our Test team but people weren't recognising him but we picked him and he's played an important role in our wins here"
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th March 2018 at 02:04.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!