Mickey Arthur at a presser after LQ beat KK in a Super Over:

"The destiny is in our own hands, if we win 2 games, we'll finish in the top two"

"I think tonight was a fantastic game, it was something the tournament needed"

"Imad will stay in for observation, he's gone to hospital to have a CT scan. He seems OK, it's probably just knocked some sense into him actually. That's a joke! I don't want it to on the front pages of all the newspapers"

"The ball started reversing during the latter stages which made it tough to score at the back end, we were probably 10 short maybe but we defended it in effect, had it not been for the no-ball"

"I can imagine people sitting at home would have been on the edge of their seats, that's what you want the competition to be. It was a great game of cricket. That's what the PSL needs to generate massive interest as we go to the back end of the tournament"

"We made a lot of errors tonight, schoolboy errors. We'll sit down and assess it and move forward. The competition is a development opportunity for a lot of players. Shinwari will learn from that experience, the poor guy is devastated in the changing room. I thought Agha Salman played really well for Lahore Qalandars. He'll learn from that experience, playing on this stage. Ultimately that's what this competition is for, it's for the emergence of the young Pakistani cricketers and making them feel what the pressure of playing this game is all about on the biggest stage in front of a massive TV audience. As long as our Pakistan players are developing, I'm really happy"

"I'm very satisfied with how Afridi's going. He's been really good around the dressing room, he's giving it his all and trying unbelievably hard. He trains hard and is brilliant with the ball and still has the ability to hit the ball out of the ground. Whatever happens, it's quick. It's six, it's out, it's six, it's out. It's good stuff! I can't fault him, he's been absolutely brilliant"