Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 130
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sadiq Sanjrani becomes Chairman Senate (1st time from Baluchistan), What a tactical move Imran Khan!

    Phr kehte hen Imran ko sayasat nae aati

    Zardari wanted Saleem Maandiwala to be Chairman Senate while PMLN was working to make Raza Rabbani or Raja Zaffaulhaq the chairman but PTI with only 13 votes made sure someone from Baluchistan becomes Chairman for the first time by announcing they will support Baluchistan candidate and that forced PPP to withdraw their candidate and follow PTI footstep.

    Noon ke khawbon per paani phir gaya sath he Zardari ki investment by beh gae

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMLN was so confused first they wanted an anti establishment candidate like Raza Rabbani to become chairman and gain PPP support but in the end fielded a pro establishment candidate Raja Zafaullhaq (known as the Establishment man and he was also a major part of dictator Zia cabinet)

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberals brigade crying out loud they were ready to support even a pro establishment man like Raja Zafaul haq in love of jamhuri Nawaz Sharif


  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,293
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Issay kehtay hain muskuratay howay zibba kardiya



    Nawaz ke booray din chal rahay hain... kal moh pe joota aur aj moh pe chamaat


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achakzai, Mengal, Bazinjo, and Asfandyar party all known as anti establishment parties supported zia ka laadla raja zafar ul haq jamhuryat ka husan still ended up losing by 11 votes!

    Ab next time yeh parties chote soobon ke liay awaz uthaane se pehle apne girebaan main jhaanken they betrayed a candidate from a smaller province.

    Fazal ur Rehman and Siraj ul haq showed their munafiq face once again

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Qamar Zaman Kaira (PPP): With 12 votes PTI knocked us and PMLN out!

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,686
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK nay kaha kay chairman Balouchistan say ayega toh ayega!

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,686
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Siraj Lala

    Munafiq-e-Aala!

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    5,332
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welldone pti good tactical move .Hope it does not fire back.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Siraj Lala

    Munafiq-e-Aala!
    I take it that JI voted with the Nooras then.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  12. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ab kahan gaya vote ka taqadus? jamhuri champion nooras and their allies crying and using words like "mu kaala". Last time imran used harsh words for assembly the whole media and liberal brigade was ready to hang him i hope they will do same now to these hypocrites


  13. #13
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Utter humilation for the Nooras. @waleed88 didnt you predict a victory a few days ago . IK beat you with 12 votes!

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    197
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is more than one perspective to what happened in Senate today. Firstly, you people are right. For the very first time, it has been felt that Imran Khan has played like a real politician in this scenario. His ultimate objective was to deny Nawaz Sharif chairmanship of Senate and he has been successful in doing so. The upper house doesn't belong to NS despite the clear majority of his party therein. Mission accomplished.

    Yet, what you are failing to recognize here is the damage this political maneuvering has caused to the standing of IK. He supported Zardari against NS. Why? His fight was supposed to be against corruption and evil. Why is he standing with Zardari here then? Does this mean he considers Zardari lesser of evil than Sharifs or that he eventually has let go all the principles he was once a champion of just to get a chance at a government in centre?

    And lastly, in all this newfound political brinksmanship of Imran, has he really achieved anything? Apart from blocking Sharif's way to ruling Senate, off course? The winners here have been Zardari and Establishment, and Imran has again been used as just a pawn in the bigger game. At the end of day, he'll again be protesting against this Horse trading and everything else he can think of but the truth remains that he has become an integral part of this dirty game this time. It'll be too difficult for him to run from this in future.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEddardStark View Post
    There is more than one perspective to what happened in Senate today. Firstly, you people are right. For the very first time, it has been felt that Imran Khan has played like a real politician in this scenario. His ultimate objective was to deny Nawaz Sharif chairmanship of Senate and he has been successful in doing so. The upper house doesn't belong to NS despite the clear majority of his party therein. Mission accomplished.

    Yet, what you are failing to recognize here is the damage this political maneuvering has caused to the standing of IK. He supported Zardari against NS. Why? His fight was supposed to be against corruption and evil. Why is he standing with Zardari here then? Does this mean he considers Zardari lesser of evil than Sharifs or that he eventually has let go all the principles he was once a champion of just to get a chance at a government in centre?

    And lastly, in all this newfound political brinksmanship of Imran, has he really achieved anything? Apart from blocking Sharif's way to ruling Senate, off course? The winners here have been Zardari and Establishment, and Imran has again been used as just a pawn in the bigger game. At the end of day, he'll again be protesting against this Horse trading and everything else he can think of but the truth remains that he has become an integral part of this dirty game this time. It'll be too difficult for him to run from this in future.
    You are reading it wrong here buddy Zardari had already done meetings with senators and was preparing to make Saleem Maandiwala the Chairman and did lot of investment but IK had other plans he was never going to support PPP candidate so he played masterstroke by gifting his seats to an ind candidate from Balochistan now that he wasn't support PPP or PMLN and there was no way Zardari can sit with PMLN in election year so he had to give up his candidate and followed IK footstep and save his party image as opposition that's what happened. IK was the first one to announce he will support the Baluchistan candidate and thats the reason CM Balochistan, newly elected Chairman Senate all are singing Imran Khan name instead of Zardari who had more seats but had to give up because of IK tactical move.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,126
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEddardStark View Post
    There is more than one perspective to what happened in Senate today. Firstly, you people are right. For the very first time, it has been felt that Imran Khan has played like a real politician in this scenario. His ultimate objective was to deny Nawaz Sharif chairmanship of Senate and he has been successful in doing so. The upper house doesn't belong to NS despite the clear majority of his party therein. Mission accomplished.

    Yet, what you are failing to recognize here is the damage this political maneuvering has caused to the standing of IK. He supported Zardari against NS. Why? His fight was supposed to be against corruption and evil. Why is he standing with Zardari here then? Does this mean he considers Zardari lesser of evil than Sharifs or that he eventually has let go all the principles he was once a champion of just to get a chance at a government in centre?

    And lastly, in all this newfound political brinksmanship of Imran, has he really achieved anything? Apart from blocking Sharif's way to ruling Senate, off course? The winners here have been Zardari and Establishment, and Imran has again been used as just a pawn in the bigger game. At the end of day, he'll again be protesting against this Horse trading and everything else he can think of but the truth remains that he has become an integral part of this dirty game this time. It'll be too difficult for him to run from this in future.
    what should he have done ....allowed Nawaz a free hit to senate chairman? Then you would have called him naive ....

    his left field option won the day... master stroke if you ask me.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    5,070
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit wicket, clean bowled and run out all in the one delivery. Mujhe kyun nikala!!!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEddardStark View Post
    There is more than one perspective to what happened in Senate today. Firstly, you people are right. For the very first time, it has been felt that Imran Khan has played like a real politician in this scenario. His ultimate objective was to deny Nawaz Sharif chairmanship of Senate and he has been successful in doing so. The upper house doesn't belong to NS despite the clear majority of his party therein. Mission accomplished.

    Yet, what you are failing to recognize here is the damage this political maneuvering has caused to the standing of IK. He supported Zardari against NS. Why? His fight was supposed to be against corruption and evil. Why is he standing with Zardari here then? Does this mean he considers Zardari lesser of evil than Sharifs or that he eventually has let go all the principles he was once a champion of just to get a chance at a government in centre?

    And lastly, in all this newfound political brinksmanship of Imran, has he really achieved anything? Apart from blocking Sharif's way to ruling Senate, off course? The winners here have been Zardari and Establishment, and Imran has again been used as just a pawn in the bigger game. At the end of day, he'll again be protesting against this Horse trading and everything else he can think of but the truth remains that he has become an integral part of this dirty game this time. It'll be too difficult for him to run from this in future.
    This was a master stroke by IK. He split the NS-AZ mafia nexus as their trust has gone, he humiliated NS and the Nooras, he won an election with 12 votes and let Baluchistan know that they are not some step cousins of PK but an important part of PK. You and others are crying because IK has pulled off a master stroke with only 12 votes.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    This was a master stroke by IK. He split the NS-AZ mafia nexus as their trust has gone, he humiliated NS and the Nooras, he won an election with 12 votes and let Baluchistan know that they are not some step cousins of PK but an important part of PK. You and others are crying because IK has pulled off a master stroke with only 12 votes.
    Prominent PPP leaders like Kaira and Shazia Mari admitted IK made them play at backfoot otherwise Mandiwala was their candidate for Chairman

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Prominent PPP leaders like Kaira and Shazia Mari admitted IK made them play at backfoot otherwise Mandiwala was their candidate for Chairman
    I am not sure what it means in practical terms but anything that peeves of the The Criminal Nooras is worth doing. IK made AZ sing his tune, all this was done without spending a single paisa.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I am not sure what it means in practical terms but anything that peeves of the The Criminal Nooras is worth doing. IK made AZ sing his tune, all this was done without spending a single paisa.
    Chairman Senate is also your President during the President's absence (when he is out of country or when his term ends), the chairman senate is empowered with all the duties of the presidency. Senate chairman just like speaker of National Assembly can delay or accelerate a bill in upper house these are the things that make this post important.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Utter humilation for the Nooras. @waleed88 didnt you predict a victory a few days ago . IK beat you with 12 votes!
    IK or Zardari??

  24. #24
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    IK or Zardari??
    Khasiani billi khamba noche



  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Khasiani billi khamba noche


    Imran doesn't have the political accumen of a fly to pull this off, he will need to consult supernatural indicators first

  26. #26
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    IK or Zardari??
    IK won with 12 votes and humiliated your duffer.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Imran doesn't have the political accumen of a fly to pull this off, he will need to consult supernatural indicators first
    need burnol? three times disqualification, phr NAB main roz haazryan, next joota on face of for your love of life and now this oh man i can understand your frustration

  28. #28
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Imran doesn't have the political accumen of a fly to pull this off, he will need to consult supernatural indicators first
    Oh dear, your duffer called AZ how many times and refused to answer. You came on here and predicted a Noora victory and now the best uou can do is more conspiracies. IK has humiliated Nooras on Panama, made your duffer cry, made Dar run and made Nooras see him everywhere.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    IK won with 12 votes and humiliated your duffer.
    IK really?? looooool

    What I saw was opposition voting unanimously for one candidate, I fail to see how this is only IK who won by 12 votes?

    After seeing defeat after defeat in elections, you guys seriously clutching on straws

  30. #30
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    need burnol? three times disqualification, phr NAB main roz haazryan, next joota on face of for your love of life and now this oh man i can understand your frustration
    Our Noora is in pain, take it easy on him.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    IK really?? looooool

    What I saw was opposition voting unanimously for one candidate, I fail to see how this is only IK who won by 12 votes?

    After seeing defeat after defeat in elections, you guys seriously clutching on straws
    And who proposed the Baluch candidate?

  32. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    IK really?? looooool

    What I saw was opposition voting unanimously for one candidate, I fail to see how this is only IK who won by 12 votes?

    After seeing defeat after defeat in elections, you guys seriously clutching on straws
    IK was one the one to came up with the name of Baluchistan candidate while zardari was making deals for his buddy Saleem Maandiwala and NS was on his knees offering Raza Rabbani another chance to please PPP but in the end both were clean bowled

  33. #33
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    And who proposed the Baluch candidate?
    Well proposition is very interesting because seriously the seats I see from the parties :

    PTI = 12

    PPP = 20

    I fail to see how 'PTI' was the one who actually voted him in or won againsst Nawaz?

    The party that actually made it happen was Zardari's party PPP, the second highest seats in the senate

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    IK was one the one to came up with the name of Baluchistan candidate while zardari was making deals for his buddy Saleem Maandiwala and NS was on his knees offering Raza Rabbani another chance to please PPP but in the end both were clean bowled
    What can the proposition do when your votes and seats in the senate are only 12?

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Oh dear, your duffer called AZ how many times and refused to answer. You came on here and predicted a Noora victory and now the best uou can do is more conspiracies. IK has humiliated Nooras on Panama, made your duffer cry, made Dar run and made Nooras see him everywhere.
    oh dear we just forgot 1 important vote of ishtehaari Dar was missing from todays voting!

  36. #36
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    What can the proposition do when your votes and seats in the senate are only 12?
    It can turn the table on Zardari and NS both because Zardari can't support NS in election year and PTI can bypass PPP candidate without having to support PMLN learn some politics my dear IK came up with a teesra here with those 13 seats PPP was unable to make their candidate win and going with PMLN was making them look like they are still on bed with NS so they had no choice left but to support IK

  37. #37
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    What can the proposition do when your votes and seats in the senate are only 12?
    When you are IK, you are born leader, 12 votes gets you the senate Chairman of your choice. When you are NS, 30+ votes and its utter humiliation. See IK leads, NS is just a gormless duffer who follows.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 12th March 2018 at 22:12.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    It can turn the table on Zardari and NS both because Zardari can't support NS in election year and PTI can bypass PPP candidate without having to support PMLN learn some politics my dear IK came up with a teesra here with those 13 seats PPP was unable to make their candidate win and going with PMLN was making them look like they are still on bed with NS so they had no choice left but to support IK
    I am really enjoying today.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    When you are IK, you are born leader, 12 votes gets you the senate Chairman of your choice. When you are NS, 30+ votes and its utter humiliation. See IK leads, NS is just a gormless duffer who follows.
    Hahahaha, everybody knows IK doesn't have the political accumen to get Zardari on the same table as him, nor has he ever intended to do that. As you can see Zardari is on the table voting in favor of IK, because of some assurances that haven't been given before. Like no problems with Dr. Asim Hussain, or no extension of Rangers authorities... stuff like that.

    Same engineering that got MQM and PSP on the table. IK cannot negotiate to save his life you can carry on harping on this tune.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I am really enjoying today.
    PPP leaders are admitting IK played smartly otherwise their candidate was Saleem Maandiwala but our nooras are so desperate to give the credit to Zardari oh man look at khasianis billis

  41. #41
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    It can turn the table on Zardari and NS both because Zardari can't support NS in election year and PTI can bypass PPP candidate without having to support PMLN learn some politics my dear IK came up with a teesra here with those 13 seats PPP was unable to make their candidate win and going with PMLN was making them look like they are still on bed with NS so they had no choice left but to support IK
    Lets be honest, this is a trend for the grand alliance that is to come in general elections, and anyone who knew about this saw this coming from a mile away, regardless of IK's hue and cry about corruption, he won't get anywhere in this election unless he has a grand alliance in his favor.. even he knows this

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    When you are IK, you are born leader, 12 votes gets you the senate Chairman of your choice. When you are NS, 30+ votes and its utter humiliation. See IK leads, NS is just a gormless duffer who follows.
    Born leader hahaah, and it was as if Imran Khan got Zardari on the table, and stopped all the cases against them going on in court, really IK has all this power? Is he illuminati?

  43. #43
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Hahahaha, everybody knows IK doesn't have the political accumen to get Zardari on the same table as him, nor has he ever intended to do that. As you can see Zardari is on the table voting in favor of IK, because of some assurances that haven't been given before. Like no problems with Dr. Asim Hussain, or no extension of Rangers authorities... stuff like that.

    Same engineering that got MQM and PSP on the table. IK cannot negotiate to save his life you can carry on harping on this tune.
    Get over it, IK has made mince meat out of you and AZ. He has nailed the mafia.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Lets be honest, this is a trend for the grand alliance that is to come in general elections, and anyone who knew about this saw this coming from a mile away, regardless of IK's hue and cry about corruption, he won't get anywhere in this election unless he has a grand alliance in his favor.. even he knows this
    Something like that was already tried where Q, N, JUIF, ANP, Other small parties and PPP shared bed just a few year ago Noonies even took oath from Mush nazrya e zaruret you know. btw why Chairman Senate first call was to IK not Zardari and why PPP leaders and media is admitting that was a champion move by IK?
    Last edited by Mian; 12th March 2018 at 22:22.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,101
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jamhooriat sirf Noon se hai, baaqi sab dhoka hai

    Best thing to come out of this is that Chairman senate is from Balochistan and Sharif will struggle to bring in laws that allow him to become life time Prime Minister of Pakistan.

    I hope Sanjrani will do justice to his job!

  46. #46
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    oh dear we just forgot 1 important vote of ishtehaari Dar was missing from todays voting!
    Has anyone found him? @waleed88 Have you seen him, if you have then let NS know where he is, he could have done with his vote today.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Something like that was already tried where Q, N, JUIF, ANP, Other small parties and PPP shared bed just a few year ago Noonies even took oath from Mush nazrya e zaruret you know. btw why Chairman Senate first call was to IK not Zardari and why PPP leaders and media is admitting that was a champion move by IK?
    I haven't come across any sort of comment that actually called this 'IK's move'. Everyone from the opposition voted in favor of Sanjirani, and the credit of coming up with a neutral candidate goes to Imran Khan, but to call it Imran's victory? Are PTI supporters that desperate that they really want to call this Imran's victory after having on 12 seats in the senate? And an Independent candidate from Balochistan as the chairman? I don't think so.

    Maybe they need to increase their vote bank a little, they are only losing every election they are participating it.

    This win might help PTI supporters represent their party better in drawing rooms and facebook, where IK is PM. But sadly it won't affect the voters that already don't vote for him, which are alot btw.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,101
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Slow clap for those who consider this a PTI-PPP alliance.

    PMLN nominated Raza Rabbani from Zardari's party
    PPP nominated Saleem Mandviwala from Zardari's party
    PTI nominated Sadiq Sanjrani an independent candidate from Balochistan

    PMLN changed it's candidate to Zia ul Haq's right hand Zafar ul Haq
    PPP changed it's candidate to Sadiq as opposition candidate

    Sanjrani wins so who formed alliance with Zardari

  49. #49
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Is this a victory for IK? Really? He still doesnt get votes from people, all this is it shows how desperate he is that he is ready to get into an alliance with Zardari, just to get majority in the senate. Thats a very desperate attempt if you ask me
    Poor Nooras, its painful when you have been out thought and out voted. This is called democracy. What would Zia's poodle know about democracy?

  50. #50
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    I haven't come across any sort of comment that actually called this 'IK's move'. Everyone from the opposition voted in favor of Sanjirani, and the credit of coming up with a neutral candidate goes to Imran Khan, but to call it Imran's victory? Are PTI supporters that desperate that they really want to call this Imran's victory after having on 12 seats in the senate? And an Independent candidate from Balochistan as the chairman? I don't think so.

    Maybe they need to increase their vote bank a little, they are only losing every election they are participating it.

    This win might help PTI supporters represent their party better in drawing rooms and facebook, where IK is PM. But sadly it won't affect the voters that already don't vote for him, which are alot btw.
    Thats why Maryam and her coterie of crooks are going ballistic at IK. Zia's poodles are being hurt today.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Slow clap for those who consider this a PTI-PPP alliance.

    PMLN nominated Raza Rabbani from Zardari's party
    PPP nominated Saleem Mandviwala from Zardari's party
    PTI nominated Sadiq Sanjrani an independent candidate from Balochistan

    PMLN changed it's candidate to Zia ul Haq's right hand Zafar ul Haq
    PPP changed it's candidate to Sadiq as opposition candidate

    Sanjrani wins so who formed alliance with Zardari
    This is the best of it, with 12 votes and leadership IK humiliated the duffer. I bet his father Zia would be embarrassed by his humiliation today.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,531
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once upon a time, in a jungle there was a strong huge elephant who everyone feared.

    One day all animals of the jungle woke up to find the elephant on the ground very injured and bleeding profusely. Everyone rushed to take credit for tripping the elephant. Among them was a small mendki put out her leg that it was me who did the giant.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,531
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This election had nothing to do with political acumen of anyone, just exposed those who want to be shepherded by the danda of military...

    Congratulations to PTI and their supporters for once again receiving the lollipop, and being used as a pawn.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    472
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Once upon a time, in a jungle there was a strong huge elephant who everyone feared.

    One day all animals of the jungle woke up to find the elephant on the ground very injured and bleeding profusely. Everyone rushed to take credit for tripping the elephant. Among them was a small mendki put out her leg that it was me who did the giant.
    Elephants have long memories, could you say the same for the PMLN top brass after their amnesia during the recent hearings? Pretty poor analogy

  55. #55
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Once upon a time, in a jungle there was a strong huge elephant who everyone feared.

    One day all animals of the jungle woke up to find the elephant on the ground very injured and bleeding profusely. Everyone rushed to take credit for tripping the elephant. Among them was a small mendki put out her leg that it was me who did the giant.
    Did this elephant also have flats in MAYFAIR?

  56. #56
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    This election had nothing to do with political acumen of anyone, just exposed those who want to be shepherded by the danda of military...

    Congratulations to PTI and their supporters for once again receiving the lollipop, and being used as a pawn.
    Ah yes the conspiracy theory from Zia`s children.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    This election had nothing to do with political acumen of anyone, just exposed those who want to be shepherded by the danda of military...

    Congratulations to PTI and their supporters for once again receiving the lollipop, and being used as a pawn.
    Who came up with the name of Raja Zafarulhaq aka Establishment man and main player of Zia cabinet? NS tried his best to please establishment by fielding Raja

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Senate Chairman and Cm Baluchistan are lucky ke unko biscuits ke elawa or cheazain be mili verna IK itna sakhi nae

    Last edited by Mian; 13th March 2018 at 08:29.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,453
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These discussions on Pakistani politics are much saner than even the cricket discussions, who would've known

  60. #60
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,293
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well said... this "anari" has been showing the Sharif mafia the mirror for the last five years and they don't like what they see.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  62. #62
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,531
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Who came up with the name of Raja Zafarulhaq aka Establishment man and main player of Zia cabinet? NS tried his best to please establishment by fielding Raja
    Pleasing establishment, wheeling and dealing by establishment, being acceptable to establishment etc etc etc...

    Point is, why is establishment in the discussion in the first place? What is their relevance to senate elections? Can't they just stick to their job and let the politicians handle politics?

  63. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Pleasing establishment, wheeling and dealing by establishment, being acceptable to establishment etc etc etc...

    Point is, why is establishment in the discussion in the first place? What is their relevance to senate elections? Can't they just stick to their job and let the politicians handle politics?
    Zias children talking about the establishment is like Maryam talking about authenticity of documents.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,531
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Zias children talking about the establishment is like Maryam talking about authenticity of documents.
    Repeating the questions for your slow brain:

    why is establishment in the discussion in the first place? What is their relevance to senate elections? Can't they just stick to their job and let the politicians handle politics?

  65. #65
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Repeating the questions for your slow brain:
    Maybe you should ask @waleed88. He blames everything on the establishment. Which from memory is your only excuse for the crooked families thefts. As i said Zias children moaning about the establishment is quite ironic.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desi liberals and Geo/Jang definition of Democracy these days:

    Govt of the Sharifs,

    By the Sharifs

    For the Sharifs.

    Everything else will be considered a conspiracy by establishment

  67. #67
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,531
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Maybe you should ask @waleed88. He blames everything on the establishment. Which from memory is your only excuse for the crooked families thefts. As i said Zias children moaning about the establishment is quite ironic.
    And speaking of Zia's children, maybe you can consult with @Mian who is harping how Zafar ul Haq's name was put forward by NS to appease establishment!

  68. #68
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    And speaking of Zia's children, maybe you can consult with @Mian who is harping how Zafar ul Haq's name was put forward by NS to appease establishment!
    I am not sure if NS did it appease the establishment as he knew he was going to lose as soon as IK outwitted him and AZ, so he put some loser forward to be humiliated.

    Its interesting that on the one hand Nooras like you blabber on about the establishment and on the other, NS and every body around him is the product of Zia or Mush. Maybe one day you Nooras will see through the media releases and actually see the duffer for what he is, a product of the dictator.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Maybe you should ask @waleed88. He blames everything on the establishment. Which from memory is your only excuse for the crooked families thefts. As i said Zias children moaning about the establishment is quite ironic.
    Zia's favorite cricket player, who was kissed on cheeks by the great leader on his retirement (as per Anwar Maqsood in AnwarNama episode 3)... is ofcourse not as culpable when he was personally requested by the President to unretire and play as a captain again!

  70. #70
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    10,630
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Desi liberals and Geo/Jang definition of Democracy these days:

    Govt of the Sharifs,

    By the Sharifs

    For the Sharifs.

    Everything else will be considered a conspiracy by establishment
    Well I don't think Imran Khan has enough power to make Asif Zardari sit and a vote for an independent candidate.

    Secondly does he have enough power to stop investigation of corruption cases against PPP, AZ, Asim Hussain, or the Rangers getting their extensions?

    If not then God help us if a man has so much power (IK) but has not managed to win an election yet, is Imran Khan Santa Clause?

  71. #71
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Zia's favorite cricket player, who was kissed on cheeks by the great leader on his retirement (as per Anwar Maqsood in AnwarNama episode 3)... is ofcourse not as culpable when he was personally requested by the President to unretire and play as a captain again!
    This is such a terrible justification from the children of Zia that its not worth replying to but suffice to say that IK was a brilliant cricketer with or without Zia(one of the best ever on every scale) but your duffer was nothing without his daddy. NS is Zias child and without the patronage he was nothing. So everytime you blabber about the establishment, just remember the Noora king owes his whole career to the establishment.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    This is such a terrible justification from the children of Zia that its not worth replying to but suffice to say that IK was a brilliant cricketer with or without Zia(one of the best ever on every scale) but your duffer was nothing without his daddy. NS is Zias child and without the patronage he was nothing. So everytime you blabber about the establishment, just remember the Noora king owes his whole career to the establishment.
    Forget about Zia ki baaqyat there are Mushahid Syed, Ameer Maqam, Talal Chaudhary, Danial Aziz, Marvi Memon, Kashmala Tariq, Haroon Akhtar, Awais Laghari let me stop here the list is so long these are Musharraf ki baaqyat now standing with Noora and are federal and state ministers lol but well well noora is anti establishment

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,590
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Mian that poster above crying about establishment hand again, Why are all these choozay scared of establishment? Sharifs have ruled Punjab for decades and Pakistan three times, so either the establishment is pretty useless at stopping them in which case there is no need to worry or the establishment has been in cahoots with them, which we have ample evidence of in the past.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Forget about Zia ki baaqyat there are Mushahid Syed, Ameer Maqam, Talal Chaudhary, Danial Aziz, Marvi Memon, Kashmala Tariq, Haroon Akhtar, Awais Laghari let me stop here the list is so long these are Musharraf ki baaqyat now standing with Noora and are federal and state ministers lol but well well noora is anti establishment
    The way they parrot the "establishment" line is the same way Maryams media cell train their internet trolls. What they forget is that in the age of information we know who have been the establishment stooges and the guys you listed above are some of the losers that joined the duffer.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    @Mian that poster above crying about establishment hand again, Why are all these choozay scared of establishment? Sharifs have ruled Punjab for decades and Pakistan three times, so either the establishment is pretty useless at stopping them in which case there is no need to worry or the establishment has been in cahoots with them, which we have ample evidence of in the past.
    haha completely agree with you brother the Establishment is so useless they can't stop a dumbo like noora Army is always blamed for massive corruption but how many generals name appeared in any international leaks for having billions abroad? or our general are so powerful they can even control the international media and jornos

  76. #76
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    The way they parrot the "establishment" line is the same way Maryams media cell train their internet trolls. What they forget is that in the age of information we know who have been the establishment stooges and the guys you listed above are some of the losers that joined the duffer.
    When Zia died in the plane crash Noora was CM Punjab at that time and he went to next army chief Aslam Baig to impose another marshal law and he will support it lol but well he was always anti establishment you know. Noora even betrayed PM junejo and helped Zia to throw him out. Noora also took money from ISI (proved in court) to form an alliance and throw out bibi's govt. Noora also received helped recently from COAS Kayani in 2013 elections but well well he is an anti establishment guy our very masoom noora!

  77. #77
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,836
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    When Zia died in the plane crash Noora was CM Punjab at that time and he went to next army chief Aslam Baig to impose another marshal law and he will support it lol but well he was always anti establishment you know. Noora even betrayed PM junejo and helped Zia to throw him out. Noora also took money from ISI (proved in court) to form an alliance and throw out bibi's govt. Noora also received helped recently from COAS Kayani in 2013 elections but well well he is an anti establishment guy our very masoom noora!
    I just we had more anti establishment guys like him. Lol

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,293
    Mentioned
    1375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I just we had more anti establishment guys like him. Lol
    If this is anti-establishment I shudder to think what pro-establishment might be like


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  79. #79
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,686
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waleed88 View Post
    Zia's favorite cricket player, who was kissed on cheeks by the great leader on his retirement (as per Anwar Maqsood in AnwarNama episode 3)... is ofcourse not as culpable when he was personally requested by the President to unretire and play as a captain again!
    Poor, poor argument.How has that gesture helped Imran Khan’s politics?

  80. #80
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    3,124
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Poor, poor argument.How has that gesture helped Imran Khan’s politics?
    Bhai doobte ko tinke ka sahara or khasiani billi khamba noch rae he

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •