Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket23 View Post
    Nah pakistani team needs to show some spine(which they don't have being a minnow) and start at least beating a top team in an odi game and not just bundle out for 84, before even thinking of beating india that too in a world cup match.

Nah the streak isn't going anywhere, it is here to stay and allow your children to experience it.

Reduced and confined to just the World Cup. Someone pass him the Burnol!

He has ignored how Pakistan have whooped India in the last 10 years when it mattered. In India's back garden, and in an ODI Competition final.

Love it, because before the CT17 final, Indian fans were boasting about the ICC tournament record. Oh my how their tune changed over 9 hours on one sunny day in 2017!

What is worse, being bowled out for 84 in an ODI, or the world's best batsmen out in 2 consecutive balls? Easy!

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Yes. All of that is in the first post of the thread.
    yet the title of your article makes one infer something that he did not mean, thats my point -you are taking his quote out of context ...... anyway, if you insist you are right... i have no argument with you .... was just stating my opinion based on the my views as i saw the program too and my impressions of what he said are totally contrary to what you are implying .... peace .... to each his own

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Send1983 View Post
    How about losing rest of the games? Did you check th3 record fo4 this decade? Did you see we hav3 won a World Cup in this decade. Last time you won WC was 28 yrs ago, before many of the folks here were born.
    You just keep going on about the WC because that's all you have. Last time Pakistan won a world cup was not 28 years ago, it was in 2009. For the life of me I do not understand the relevance between the WC and IPL? How about SRT took 6 attempts to win the ODI WC? Oh my how pants that was.

Come back when India beats Pakistan in an ODI final of an ICC competition.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    The IPL comments are interesting - I think what he's saying is that players get complacent and arrogant when they make big money, example being Smith and Warner.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Waqar, I am sure, had a different view of IPL just 2 years back when he was a pundit on Sony during IPL or before that when he was with SRH. He just played to the galleries here.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoparCut View Post
    Its relevant to Vicky's nonsense claim about IPL millions making Indian players less likely to win games.
    Don't think Waqar said that.. Read again.

The reason why our team is number one in T20Is is because our guys don't participate in IPL

Because of not playing IPL, our boys are down to earth and they want to play international cricket

When a kid starts to play cricket, he doesnt do it thinking he will earn millions; instead he does that because of his love for cricket.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan ex-cricketers need to stop bringing in IPL for everything. Why should we care about something that does not concern us at all?

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    The IPL comments are interesting - I think what he's saying is that players get complacent and arrogant when they make big money, example being Smith and Warner.
    Were they not down to earth because of not being allowed to play in IPL when they spot fixed ( Amir and co)?

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Were they not down to earth because of not being allowed to play in IPL when they spot fixed ( Amir and co)?
    You are always going to get exceptions in every country.

I mean what made Sreesanth fix despite the riches of the IPL.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are always going to get exceptions in every country.

I mean what made Sreesanth fix despite the riches of the IPL.
    Ouch!

Honourable mentions:

TP Sudhindra - Deccan Chargers
    Mohnish Mishra - Pune Warriors India
    Amit Yadav - Kings XI Punjab
    Abhinav Bali - Kings XI Punjab
    Shalabh Srivastava - Kings XI Punjab
    Ankeet Chavan - Rajasthan Royals
    Amit Singh - Rajasthan Royals
    Siddharth Trivedi - Rajasthan Royals
    Ajit Chandila - Rajasthan Royals
    Hiken Shah - Mumbai Indians

And of course:

Chennai Super Kings
    Rajasthan Royals

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Pakistan ex-cricketers need to stop bringing in IPL for everything. Why should we care about something that does not concern us at all?
    Why? India media/ex cricketers always always mock Pakistan for not playing in the IPL, so why shouldn't Pakistan be proud of its T20i success in the absence of IPL participation when India desperately tries to sell the IPL as a high quality squeaky clean platform when it is not?

The point Pakistan is proving to the cricketing world that the IPL is an entertainment league, built on hype, scripts, and fireworks.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Why? India media/ex cricketers always always mock Pakistan for not playing in the IPL, so why shouldn't Pakistan be proud of its T20i success in the absence of IPL participation when India desperately tries to sell the IPL as a high quality squeaky clean platform when it is not?

The point Pakistan is proving to the cricketing world that the IPL is an entertainment league, built on hype, scripts, and fireworks.
    The last time India mocked Pakistan, they got destroyed on the cricket field. They are trying to come to terms with that by calling that defeat an upset, while failing to realise a loss by 180 runs in an ODI match is a smackdown hardly seen in upsets in cricketing history. Not to mention they now have the honour of the two biggest defeats in finals' history.

Let them mock while this young team quietly delivers results like the CT17. No need to bring in IPL in every statement.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last time India mocked Pakistan, they got destroyed on the cricket field. They are trying to come to terms with that by calling that defeat an upset, while failing to realise a loss by 180 runs in an ODI match is a smackdown hardly seen in upsets in cricketing history. Not to mention they now have the honour of the two biggest defeats in finals' history.

Let them mock while this young team quietly delivers results like the CT17. No need to bring in IPL in every statement.
    Point well made.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summed it up perfectly.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you will find pak has by far the best win percentage in t20s

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubol123 View Post
    I don't know why people bring IPL into everything. India has the best winning percentage in ODIs/T20s among the test playing nations. even i Test India has the second best winning percentage among all the test playing nations.. In that time they have been No 1 team, won world cup, CT, reached finals of T20, CT, and were the most successful team in ICC tournaments.. People just an itch that they want to scratch..
    I think you will find that Pak has the best win percentage in t20s

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's hard to defend Waqar for this brain ****. If given the opportunity, most Pakistani players would run to join the IPL. Someone should also tell him that we are on top in T20s because we play our full strength squad while most teams look to try new players as we did for the first time.

“I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Waqar seems to be hurt that his pay packet from IPL has stopped.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Waqar seems to be hurt that his pay packet from IPL has stopped.
    I think he's upset about the fact that Wasim, with whom he never got along, hangs with cool kids and everyone ignores Waqar.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love these sort of posters, once you know their Achilles heal, you own them. In this case , IPL.

Pakistan humiliated by India in the past 10 years? Let's see.

Anne-do ODI series IN INDIA - Pakistan beats India 2-1
    ASIA CUP win, and of course Lala's 2 sixes.
    CT 17 final. Hoi hoi hoi.

Yes a humiliation for India. Proper pastings.

I also love how he has the audacity to complain how Pakistan harp on about 1 win, when he keeps mentioning the streak which started in the 80s.

Fair and lovely indeed!
    ANd i love people like you who are always ready for humiliation.

Now,my chance, hope you don't die till you've read this

2007 t20 world cup final
    India was filled with nobodies and all the key players weren't available because of 2007 world cup fiasco.
    These team of nobodies put the so called ATG bowling filled team to its place.
    Gautam gambhir made sure that this ATG bowling filled with asifs, guls and afridis is kicked so hard that the bowlers remember his name(afridi still remembers his name
    Your team was such impotent that you weren't able to make runs in the last overs bowled by bowlers like sreesanth and joginder sharma. Because of this banging of India to pakistan, MISBAH THE CHOCKER was born and who unsurprisingly went on to become your captain just to help us win in upcoming years against pakistan.

2011 sf 50 over world cup final.
    Once again, all the arrogance of pakistani nation on their ATG bowling attack was murdered by sehwag in the over of gul itself.
    He made sure that gul's(the highly regaurded bowler) career is finished after this match, and no wonder he is still thought of as the villain of the match.
    Your most loved captain shahid afridi, the highest wicket taker of the tournament till this match, was shown his worth, and was unable to get even a single wicket, this was the story of your then present captain.
    Talking about your future captain Misbah, well he always played for us whenever the both team played against each other and he showed just that in this match. He along with your other captain were useles whenenver they played india. Due to this banging, AFRIDI THE USELESS was born.

This match made sure that pakistan as a nation suffers from this humiliation forr coming decades. Pakistan became a minnow to the indian side after this match and the pakistani nation was so much humiliated that they lost the hope of a win against india in worldcup, and in the following matches they performed just like the minnows.

2012 t20 world cup
    A sub par 120 minnow like score. Virat kohli made sure that just like his predecessors he puts the ATG bowling unit to shame.

2014 t20 world cup
    Yet another sub par 120ish score and virat kohli alobg with raina again gave ATG bowling attack its price tag.

2015 50 world cup
    Virat kohli, out of form then, was allowed by the same ATG bowling attack to score a hundered and put the ATG bowling attack to shame, and no wonder Misbah the chocker couldn't do anything but just stay not out and still couldn't get you a win.

Now this matches did so much damage to the pakistani people that they were craving for at least a win for years and no wonder after getting a win they just bring the same win again and again.

This also lets us know the mentality of the people of pakistan, good for us, and i am not surprised by this reaction, afterall they have faced humiliation for years will continue to do so in the coming years as well, so why not just enjoy this win to the fullest.

Now coming to the ipl.

Let me tell you, any comment on ipl by a pakistani,whether he is a random troll on a forum or a cricketer on sitting on tv, is not even worth the price of ****.

You must first ask your countrymen to give it a rest and not talk about ipl if you don't care about it and don't rate it. Wait... hold on a second.

1. Afridi(your captain) was the one who made 'untouchable' comment and requested to allow pakistani player to play in ipl.

2. Wasim akram and all your other retired players were coaching ipl teams even after pakistani players were given the snub, weren't they? And when someone asked about it she gave that 'pakistan me rehke kya amrood bechu' statement.

3. Azhar Mahmood, pakistani player, participated as british player in ipl.still, he has a blog on tjis same forum and a bowling coach of pakistan, isn't he?

Now if you really wabt to know the quality of ipl just take a look at the names of the foreign players in psl and compare that to ipl, you will automatically get to know the quality of ipl.

7-1 really tells me why a pakistani shouldn't be anywhere near ipl, surely.

Now let all this sink in and next time try to make some sense.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reduced and confined to just the World Cup. Someone pass him the Burnol!

He has ignored how Pakistan have whooped India in the last 10 years when it mattered. In India's back garden, and in an ODI Competition final.

Love it, because before the CT17 final, Indian fans were boasting about the ICC tournament record. Oh my how their tune changed over 9 hours on one sunny day in 2017!

What is worse, being bowled out for 84 in an ODI, or the world's best batsmen out in 2 consecutive balls? Easy!

Nah munna, whenever mattered we gave you the embarassment to your country in the last 10 years(all world cups matches and not jamodis) and thats why a single win after continuous humiliation brings joy on the faces of pakistani peopl. But they have forgetten that pakistan is a minnow nation and thats why their ranking is so low.

Obviously, a team of 11 players getting out on 84 is most embarrassing for a country rather than getting out on consecutive balls for a batsmen.
    But your feeble mind can't grab that, as usual, and nor do i expect you too.

Asia cup will surely tell us what type of minnow this pakistani team is for surely when they wouldn't be able to beat teams like sri lanka and bangladesh let alone a top team like India.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ANd i love people like you who are always ready for humiliation.

Now,my chance, hope you don't die till you've read this

2007 t20 world cup final
    India was filled with nobodies and all the key players weren't available because of 2007 world cup fiasco.
    These team of nobodies put the so called ATG bowling filled team to its place.
    Gautam gambhir made sure that this ATG bowling filled with asifs, guls and afridis is kicked so hard that the bowlers remember his name(afridi still remembers his name
    Your team was such impotent that you weren't able to make runs in the last overs bowled by bowlers like sreesanth and joginder sharma. Because of this banging of India to pakistan, MISBAH THE CHOCKER was born and who unsurprisingly went on to become your captain just to help us win in upcoming years against pakistan.

2011 sf 50 over world cup final.
    Once again, all the arrogance of pakistani nation on their ATG bowling attack was murdered by sehwag in the over of gul itself.
    He made sure that gul's(the highly regaurded bowler) career is finished after this match, and no wonder he is still thought of as the villain of the match.
    Your most loved captain shahid afridi, the highest wicket taker of the tournament till this match, was shown his worth, and was unable to get even a single wicket, this was the story of your then present captain.
    Talking about your future captain Misbah, well he always played for us whenever the both team played against each other and he showed just that in this match. He along with your other captain were useles whenenver they played india. Due to this banging, AFRIDI THE USELESS was born.

This match made sure that pakistan as a nation suffers from this humiliation forr coming decades. Pakistan became a minnow to the indian side after this match and the pakistani nation was so much humiliated that they lost the hope of a win against india in worldcup, and in the following matches they performed just like the minnows.

2012 t20 world cup
    A sub par 120 minnow like score. Virat kohli made sure that just like his predecessors he puts the ATG bowling unit to shame.

2014 t20 world cup
    Yet another sub par 120ish score and virat kohli alobg with raina again gave ATG bowling attack its price tag.

2015 50 world cup
    Virat kohli, out of form then, was allowed by the same ATG bowling attack to score a hundered and put the ATG bowling attack to shame, and no wonder Misbah the chocker couldn't do anything but just stay not out and still couldn't get you a win.

Now this matches did so much damage to the pakistani people that they were craving for at least a win for years and no wonder after getting a win they just bring the same win again and again.

This also lets us know the mentality of the people of pakistan, good for us, and i am not surprised by this reaction, afterall they have faced humiliation for years will continue to do so in the coming years as well, so why not just enjoy this win to the fullest.

Now coming to the ipl.

Let me tell you, any comment on ipl by a pakistani,whether he is a random troll on a forum or a cricketer on sitting on tv, is not even worth the price of ****.

You must first ask your countrymen to give it a rest and not talk about ipl if you don't care about it and don't rate it. Wait... hold on a second.

1. Afridi(your captain) was the one who made 'untouchable' comment and requested to allow pakistani player to play in ipl.

2. Wasim akram and all your other retired players were coaching ipl teams even after pakistani players were given the snub, weren't they? And when someone asked about it she gave that 'pakistan me rehke kya amrood bechu' statement.

3. Azhar Mahmood, pakistani player, participated as british player in ipl.still, he has a blog on tjis same forum and a bowling coach of pakistan, isn't he?

Now if you really wabt to know the quality of ipl just take a look at the names of the foreign players in psl and compare that to ipl, you will automatically get to know the quality of ipl.

7-1 really tells me why a pakistani shouldn't be anywhere near ipl, surely.

Now let all this sink in and next time try to make some sense.
    @R3verse Swing you did a brilliant job on this one. The rest of us haven't been able to trigger this kind of rondni ever on this forum from my memory.

Keep it up.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grapes are Sour !!!!!

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @R3verse Swing you did a brilliant job on this one. The rest of us haven't been able to trigger this kind of rondni ever on this forum from my memory.

Keep it up.
    Good, now sleep well.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep it up.
    Hehehe. All I did was state the truth.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe. All I did was state the truth.
    You were just trolling. You don't have any answer for him. For you jamodis and ct are better than WC. Others don't feel the same Anyway we have won more games than you have in this decade and last decade. What's the excuse you have for that?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minnow mentality by a team, who reached no. 1 ranking very rarely so shoving down everyone's throat that look we are no 1, we have no 1 batsman.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhonixi View Post
    Minnow mentality by a team, who reached no. 1 ranking very rarely so shoving down everyone's throat that look we are no 1, we have no 1 batsman.
    Imagine f they were no 1 in test and odi and no3 in t20. This place would have been hell for Indian fans

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I said before - Waqar is rubbish and anything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msb314 View Post
    As I said before - Waqar is rubbish and anything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt
    Correct. Doesn't think too much before opening his mouth.

Pakistani batsmen - An endangered species?

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fawad_wellwisher View Post
    Correct. Doesn't think too much before opening his mouth.
    Reminds me of one of my colleague who unsuccessfully attended google recruitment and after that he said " It is good that i dint get the job or else i would've been spendthrift"

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    Chicago, IL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The ball tampering saga had nothing to do with being complacement and/or arrogant.

They broke the rules well aware of the risks and they simply got caught. Haven't seen any of the other IPL players get caught for ball tampering so definitely a big stretch being made by Waqar - frankly doesnt surprise me either...

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    What Waqar said would have been okay if none of the Pakistan players played in any other league except for PSL. But that is not true. Pakistan cricketers are playing in CPL, BBL and BPL with the intention of making money, not sure what the former coach is about. We need to just accept the fact that cricket is no longer in 80's and 90's and people have more avenues to secure their future during their playing days and they will do that no matter what. IPL offers the most in terms of money and more international players want the slice of the pie. If not IPL it will be CPL, BPL or BBL. Players are not just going to play international cricket and be happy with that anymore.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were just trolling. You don't have any answer for him. For you jamodis and ct are better than WC. Others don't feel the same Anyway we have won more games than you have in this decade and last decade. What's the excuse you have for that?
    How can I be trolling when your own countryman agreed with me on my views on the IPL?

Why are you so hurt? Is it because IPL is a circus, or Pakistan is #1 in T20s? Perhaps both?

If you feel WC is the only thing that matters, then never mention SRT's stats/achievements outside of the WC again. We do not want to hear Tests/ODI/T20 stats of SRT or any Indian players from you again otherwise it will undermine your existence and belief. Understood?

Oh and please stop pigeon holing, it makes you look desperate. This decade or previous, head to head Pakistan win. FACT. If India had won the CT17 final, all of India would be rating CT above WC right now. FACT.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhonixi View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it 'Indians getting triggered season'?? It's like a trend on every dam* thread

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Ranked 7th in tests because Pakistan lost away series to NZ and Aus, with most test sides losing test series away (did win against WI). The loss of Misbah and Younis requires a rebuild not only of the middle order but also have the psychology of the side. The loss to SL was the only one that was bad, but again, this is a side being rebuilt, after periods of going unbeaten.

It's not so long ago that Pak had gone 7 test series unbeaten, and a separate period of 7 series in 2010-12.

India just got hammered in SA and are supposedly no. 1...they will also lose in England likely in Aus. After India's previous stint at no. 1, they were humiliated by Eng and Aus and dropped to 6 so stay in your lane.

As for ODIs, Pak have just lost one series since Aus, that too quite competitive against NZ. They have also emphatically won the CT so the rankings do not accurately represent the match reality.
    Dude your team got hammered by Lanka at home and lost to West Indies too. At least have some shame before comparing it with the no.1 ranked team.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Is it 'Indians getting triggered season'?? It's like a trend on every dam* thread
    From where I see, its actually the likes of Afridi, Waqar and other national stars of Pakistan who have a chip on their shoulders with respect to IPL and get super triggered every other second.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Not sure, but when Indians claim that an ODI ICC tournament final [CT] vs. Pakistan is JAMODI, then you know something is not right. Perhaps the memories of defeat are still fresh. Or maybe it's Pakistan's T20I ranking for all 3 areas, Team, Batsman, and Bowler that is haunting them.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Dude your team got hammered by Lanka at home and lost to West Indies too. At least have some shame before comparing it with the no.1 ranked team.
    Are you referring to the 2-0 Test score line of late? The same SL team that was then whitewashed by Pakistan 5-0 in ODIs, and 3-0 in T20s in the same tour?

2-0 after losing stalwarts isn't a hammering personally. A hammering is when India were Number 1 in Tests, only to be whitewashed by England 4-0, which triggered a collapse to rank #6 in the subsequent Tests series.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    From where I see, its actually the likes of Afridi, Waqar and other national stars of Pakistan who have a chip on their shoulders with respect to IPL and get super triggered every other second.
    That's been India since Afridi's tweet, buddy. Even Sachin commented on it....the one guy who never makes any comments had to speak on this. Raina, Gambhir, Kaif, Kapil Dev, Kohli..do you now understand what 'getting triggered' means? Your entire national cricket team felt obligated to respond to a retired players tweet...a tweet out of all things.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Ranked 7th in tests because Pakistan lost away series to NZ and Aus, with most test sides losing test series away (did win against WI). The loss of Misbah and Younis requires a rebuild not only of the middle order but also have the psychology of the side. The loss to SL was the only one that was bad, but again, this is a side being rebuilt, after periods of going unbeaten.

It's not so long ago that Pak had gone 7 test series unbeaten, and a separate period of 7 series in 2010-12.

India just got hammered in SA and are supposedly no. 1...they will also lose in England likely in Aus. After India's previous stint at no. 1, they were humiliated by Eng and Aus and dropped to 6 so stay in your lane.

As for ODIs, Pak have just lost one series since Aus, that too quite competitive against NZ. They have also emphatically won the CT so the rankings do not accurately represent the match reality.
    Buhaha! Quite competitive against NZ? Mate! You were whitewashed 5-0 by a depleted NZ team. Such an amusement your post is!
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 5th April 2018 at 05:03.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes pakistan was no1 team, because they were so scared of playing top teams that they have played most 80% of those series against minnows and continue to do so, the example is just the previous series.

Aswering your second point, the last two t20 series we played out of our home, we won them, here goes your lie. You see, afterall we aren't affraid of going out and winning not only t20s but also odis, because we don't have minnow mentality like some countries.

Asnswering your third point.
    Once again i will advice you to ask your puny team to not bundle out to sub 100 score when you face india next, to atleast put up a fight, even though i knkw you are minnows and only capable of performing against your fellow minnows

I am not surprised that you and your country men continue to bring that one win. Afterall you have been humilated by india in the last 10 years so much that your country was so desperate for even a single win that your country lost all the hope for a win.

6-0
    And
    7-1
    Surely tells us the story of this generation of pakistanis for even a single win against india.

But 11-0 the streak is still on and will continue to haunt not onky the presebt but also the future generation of pakistanis.

Long live the streak.
    What about the 73-52 streaks, how many generation it is going to take India to over come it.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! At posters saying that rest of the teams dont play full strength and try youngsters!!

Pak has been inducting youngsters through T20s and still winning may be its due to the quality of youngsters.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Lol! At posters saying that rest of the teams dont play full strength and try youngsters!!

Pak has been inducting youngsters through T20s and still winning may be its due to the quality of youngsters.
    This would make sense if your team weren't ranked 7th in tests and Odi's. Fact is no one cares about t-20 bilaterals, no one plays more than 3 match series, many don't play more than 1. ICC has a Test mace for tests and decent money attached to it. No 1 ranking in ODI's mostly means nothing as CT and WC are what matter. Same goes for T-20 where Wt-20 is more important than a dumb ranking.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the 73-52 streaks, how many generation it is going to take India to over come it.
    Google what a streak means.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Google what a streak means.
    I know what a streak means, If we are talking about in pure sense than the ICC tournaments streak has ended with CT17

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would make sense if your team weren't ranked 7th in tests and Odi's. Fact is no one cares about t-20 bilaterals, no one plays more than 3 match series, many don't play more than 1. ICC has a Test mace for tests and decent money attached to it. No 1 ranking in ODI's mostly means nothing as CT and WC are what matter. Same goes for T-20 where Wt-20 is more important than a dumb ranking.
    Ok then we won what mattered which was CT 17

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure, but when Indians claim that an ODI ICC tournament final [CT] vs. Pakistan is JAMODI, then you know something is not right. Perhaps the memories of defeat are still fresh. Or maybe it's Pakistan's T20I ranking for all 3 areas, Team, Batsman, and Bowler that is haunting them.
    Nah son, humiliation is when a country used to be a no 1 test side and that made them arrogant, and they used to make fun of indian posters when india was a 3rd ranked test team and at the top of odi rankings as well. This same india then put the whole of Pakistan to shame and humiliated them when they snatched it from them.

After this, pakistan was so much humiliated and frustrated that they went down to 8th rank and became minnows. I wouldn't call pakistan a minnow, because minnow teams at least have a team go play test whereas pakistan doesn't even have a team to play test.

Not surprisingly, after that, pakistanis stopped playing test and started considering tests as useless because they became minnows now, unlike many others who recognize cricket as test cricket only and considers it the biggest format of all three.

To offset this humiliation they started playing t20 more than other teams and that too mostly with minnows because top teams don't feel like t20 more , ofcourse.

Now, india is 3rd eanked t20 side and pakistan 1st i know that india will take that position from pakistan again just like how they did in tests. Ans when this happens i will make sure that you and and your friends remember this humiliation for days to come.

As i told you before make some sense when you post rather than getting embarassed again and again.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah son, humiliation is when a country used to be a no 1 test side and that made them arrogant, and they used to make fun of indian posters when india was a 3rd ranked test team and at the top of odi rankings as well. This same india then put the whole of Pakistan to shame and humiliated them when they snatched it from them.

After this, pakistan was so much humiliated and frustrated that they went down to 8th rank and became minnows. I wouldn't call pakistan a minnow, because minnow teams at least have a team go play test whereas pakistan doesn't even have a team to play test.

Not surprisingly, after that, pakistanis stopped playing test and started considering tests as useless because they became minnows now, unlike many others who recognize cricket as test cricket only and considers it the biggest format of all three.

To offset this humiliation they started playing t20 more than other teams and that too mostly with minnows because top teams don't feel like t20 more , ofcourse.

Now, india is 3rd eanked t20 side and pakistan 1st i know that india will take that position from pakistan again just like how they did in tests. Ans when this happens i will make sure that you and and your friends remember this humiliation for days to come.

As i told you before make some sense when you post rather than getting embarassed again and again.

Here is a guy who is posting some big things without realizing that India will have to play some series away from home in the coming months

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T20 is the main indicator of a team's success

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a guy who is posting some big things without realizing that India will have to play some series away from home in the coming months
    Yes, thats why indian team is on top and not minnow like a particular team, you see.
    I think, you were sleeping when india and pakistan were both playing their respective away series. I don't have to remind you of the scoreline, do i? Oh, the humiliation of getting out for under 100 must still be fresh, or not.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thats why indian team is on top and not minnow like a particular team, you see.
    I think, you were sleeping when india and pakistan were both playing their respective away series. I don't have to remind you of the scoreline, do i? Oh, the humiliation of getting out for under 100 must still be fresh, or not.

I hope you were not sleeping when Ind lost 4-0 in NZ and Pak won 2-1 in SA (Won a series in SA before India)
    Also India is yet to win a T20 series in NZ and we just did.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man! One series win against depleted WI team and the pakistani pundits have gone berserk. Pakistan is the only country which can give Bangladesh a run for its money, when it comes to chest-thumping.

Debut
    Oct 2011
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the truth is, even after always playing their full strength, Pakistan is not on top against the better sides.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...ults;type=team

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. Waqar

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Waqar, why did Pakistan win the World T20 in 2009? Is it because their players played in IPL 2008?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok then we won what mattered which was CT 17
    Did i disagree with that?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Titan

ofcourse, 4-0 trumps 5-0 according to your logic, sn't it?
    Your team of 11 players went to knees and then surrendered after getting out for 84, of course i wasn't surprised, for you being the minnow team.

At least we didn't show surrendered and put a fight in whole of the series and managed to draw a match, which for a team like yours was a herculean task.

I was enjoyong the thumping india gave to your team in t20 2014 world cup, if you want to ask me.

And i am still enjoying 7-1 against you in your favourite format.

Last edited by Rocket23; 5th April 2018 at 06:46.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now i got why our team isn't #1 in t20.. because they don't play in PSL

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This same Waqar said that his team's ability of power hitting is not int'l level is because lack of IPL as an excuse. trying to hide his inability of choosing the right team and play according to their strengths.. Now when MICKEY brings credits and laurels to the LOI team by his choice of players, consistency etc etc Waqar ruffling feathers.

When the former coach can talk like this with poor use of words to describe his thinking. No surprise to see shehzad and UA the way they are known to the world. These former cricketers leave a poor legacy behind in terms speaking to the media or social media...

Former pak cricketers knowingly make some rash comments just to seek attention which is not new...

Waqar you are legendary cricketer, dont put yourself in that poor league by commenting such stuff..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what a streak means, If we are talking about in pure sense than the ICC tournaments streak has ended with CT17
    There was never a ICC tournament streak, it was a World Cup streak, Pak beat India in a CT long time ago, iirc some of the pak fans claimed a CT streak until India beat Pak. The WC streak ends only when you beat us in an actual WC.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Afridi and now Waqar. Both finding innovative ways to infuritate people across the border.
    Last edited by AssassinatedDevil; 5th April 2018 at 06:52.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Titan

ofcourse, 4-0 trumps 5-0 according to your logic, sn't it?
    Your team of 11 players went to knees and then surrendered after getting out for 84, of course i wasn't surprised, for you being the minnow team.

At least we didn't show surrendered and put a fight in whole of the series and managed to draw a match, which for a team like yours was a herculean task.

I was enjoyong the thumping india gave to your team in t20 2014 world cup, if you want to ask me.

And i am still enjoying 7-1 against you in your favourite format.

So now your gonna brag about that drawn match for decades even after losing the series 4-0.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was never a ICC tournament streak, it was a World Cup streak, Pak beat India in a CT long time ago, iirc some of the pak fans claimed a CT streak until India beat Pak. The WC streak ends only when you beat us in an actual WC.
    ICC would always want India to be in the later stages of an ICC tournament to make money. India is their golden goose, dont wanna lose tons of money.

So its not only Pak vs India its rather Pak vs India + (ICC and many other factors).

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good chance of the streak ending this WC. Don't really care about winning a random league match though. I hope India-Pakistan meet in a knockout (I'm sure ICC is licking its lips at the prospect). Quietly confident about this Pakistan team doing very well against India.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good chance of the streak ending this WC. Don't really care about winning a random league match though. I hope India-Pakistan meet in a knockout (I'm sure ICC is licking its lips at the prospect). Quietly confident about this Pakistan team doing very well against India.
    Hopefully it comes in the final when ICC have nothing to lose even if India gets beaten. If its before that we are gonna struggle for obvious reasons.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rocket23 I don't see why you keep bringing up 84-all out against Nz when your team was 112 all out against Sri Lanka not too long ago

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now your gonna brag about that drawn match for decades even after losing the series 4-0.
    Naah, but you are surely gonna brag about that 4-0 defeat for decades even though we beat new zealand in each of the series they played against us after, irrespective of the format whichever format, unlike a minnow team we don't brag about a t20 series win

Of course, you won't and shouldn't remember that, i don't blame you.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Correlation does not imply causation but it does provide fertile ground for less-than-useful comments.

I am not one of those who when expressing opinions confine themselves to facts.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Waqar, JAM T20 >>> Tests. I hope he is more proud of beating WI in T20 than of his own career in tests

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naah, but you are surely gonna brag about that 4-0 defeat for decades even though we beat new zealand in each of the series they played against us after, irrespective of the format whichever format, unlike a minnow team we don't brag about a t20 series win

Of course, you won't and shouldn't remember that, i don't blame you.

Yeah bro you sure are using smileys well. They are definitely adding more credibility to your posts.

Unlike a minnow team you didnt beat NZ at their home ground in T20s so you dont have nothing to brag about.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    somewhere in goa.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry! Mr. Waqar younis, I must oppugn your statement for it is folly laden to it's zenith and reeks of ingratiating avuncular rambling.

Maybe, just maybe because of IPL we thumped your team, in an unsolicited manner with utter disdain, every single time when we met each other in T20s bar one.

What's the record 7-1 is it?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket1911 View Post
    Sorry! Mr. Waqar younis, I must oppugn your statement for it is folly laden to it's zenith and reeks of ingratiating avuncular rambling.

Maybe, just maybe because of IPL we thumped your team, in an unsolicited manner with utter disdain, every single time when we met each other in T20s bar one.

What's the record 7-1 is it?
    And post PSL Pak has faced India just once in an ICC tournament and we all know the result.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Beijing, China
    Runs
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    T20 is joke cricket.

No team takes it seriously.

I am sure Pakistanis dont care about it either.

Strange to bring IPL though when it doesnt matter what league you play as long as you play proper cricket.

Even if Pakistan started playing IPL today, its not like Hasan Ali or Shadab will get worse. Probably get better competing against international stars.

So the point about IPL affecting abilities as a cricketer is very weird.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And post PSL Pak has faced India just once in an ICC tournament and we all know the result.
    Are you sure? A t20 world cup happened after first PSL. And CT had 2 Ind vs Pakistan matches.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Are you sure? A t20 world cup happened after first PSL. And CT had 2 Ind vs Pakistan matches.
    Yes it was just the first season of PSL which you are referring to before T20 world cup. It takes time for before change comes in.

Yes first match of CT17 we lost but that didnt have any impact on CT 17.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoparCut View Post
    The country that hosts the IPL is the number 1 test team in the world. And has the best winning percentage in ODIs since 2011.

/thread.
    No need for intellectual dishonesty when raising a point.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it comes in the final when ICC have nothing to lose even if India gets beaten. If its before that we are gonna struggle for obvious reasons.
    As an old indian saying goes, Naach na jaane angan tedha. It's always crooked ICC and biased umpires when you can't win isn't it.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soso_killer View Post
    No need for intellectual dishonesty when raising a point.

Hahaha good hit @soso_killer