Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"There will be a time when PSL leaves the IPL behind" : Shahid Afridi

Afridi was asked on a TV show about claims by Indian media and celebrities that his comments in relation to Kashmir were because he and other Pakistani players can't play in the IPL so this was his response.

Last edited by Abdullah719; 4th April 2018 at 20:27.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And he's being truthful. I also believe that there will come a time where PSL leaves IPL behind.

"People don't make good Anchors. They change. The people here are going to change."

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shokz1408 View Post
    And he's being truthful. I also believe that there will come a time where PSL leaves IPL behind.
    Could not stop laughing when I read this part “psl leaves IPL behind”.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good, Lala should reserve himself for the Number 1 ranked T20 country league.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Send1983 View Post
    Could not stop laughing when I read this part “psl leaves IPL behind”.
    Not talking money here, but quality of cricket.

"People don't make good Anchors. They change. The people here are going to change."

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Afridi was never interested in IPL!! Time to jog his memories

2011- https://sports.ndtv.com/ipl/allow-pa...afridi-1572720

Back then he was even counting the numbers of years Pak players had not played IPL!!

This was in 2016 - After PSL -1 https://in.news.yahoo.com/playing-ip...154004320.html

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not talking money here, but quality of cricket.
    How did you measure quality? If I say gully cricket I play in my town has better quality of cricket than PSL, how would you prove me wrong?

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol this is epic trolling by lala

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Kashmir, then IPL and the foundation. Lala is an aspiring politician. Jokes apart, I'm impressed with his response to Gambhir, Kohli, Raina and Sachin on Kashmir yesterday. It was classy

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lala is getting more emotional.
    I willl not be surperised if he joins politics.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post

Back then he was even counting the numbers of years Pak players had not played IPL!!

This was in 2016 - After PSL -1 https://in.news.yahoo.com/playing-ip...154004320.html
    Lol..good catch..typical of Afridi by character to get caught ..

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's likely never happening unless Pakistan produce better cricketers (stars, young talent is decent) and sign the top T20 talent in the world.
    Last edited by Aman; 4th April 2018 at 20:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do the artcles say Afridi wants to play in the IPL? Point it out, I assume you have read the articles, or did you just copy and paste the first 2 articles Google spitted out?

READ the first paragraph

Swashbuckling batsman Shahid Afridi believes that playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL) will help young Pakistani players improve themselves and help their national team regain some of their past glor
    Afridi believes IPL will help youngsters and other Pakistani players. This is different to saying Afridi wants to play in the IPL.

Afridi is consistent in his view, he DOES NOT want to play in the IPL.

Honestly, some of you do not read.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Where do the artcles say Afridi wants to play in the IPL? Point it out, I assume you have read the articles, or did you just copy and paste the first 2 articles Google spitted out?

READ the first paragraph

Afridi believes IPL will help youngsters and other Pakistani players. This is different to saying Afridi wants to play in the IPL.

Considering he "Actually Played" IPL, his comments are a bit hypocritical

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afridi is really winding up the Indians

Lala is a legend.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Yeah, that's likely never happening unless Pakistan produce better cricketers (stars, young talent is decent) and sign the top T20 talent in the world.
    You need Indian viewers to beat IPL. Rest of the stuff is secondary

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you measure quality? If I say gully cricket I play in my town has better quality of cricket than PSL, how would you prove me wrong?
    Not everything has to be measured. I believe it would be perceived by many as the better tournament. A tournament where the ballers actually have a say and where batsmen have to work really hard to get their runs against tough bowling line ups.

PSL is going to continue to get better as it transitions to more games at home, and thus attracts more crowds. Also consecutive successful PSL finals in Pakistan, World XI tour, and the West Indies tour and more forthcoming tours will convince more players to come to Pakistan.

PSL is a T20 tournament including players from the number 1 ranked T20 team in the world today. The quality of bowlers and youngsters coming through in the PSL I believe is what makes it the best T20 tournament in the world. It's more than just cricket, it's for a good cause, to bring cricket back home and I believe it's played with more passion than anywhere else.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over emotional guys Afridi and Gambhir

Virat Kohli answered the questions maturely.

As for Raina, he is a Kashmiri himself so emotional tweet by him is okay

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Afridi is getting a bit too emotional now.

He should just let the Indian media run their crap and just carry with his life. There’s no need to entertain them.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everything has to be measured. I believe it would be perceived by many as the better tournament. A tournament where the ballers actually have a say and where batsmen have to work really hard to get their runs against tough bowling line ups.

PSL is going to continue to get better as it transitions to more games at home, and thus attracts more crowds. Also consecutive successful PSL finals in Pakistan, World XI tour, and the West Indies tour and more forthcoming tours will convince more players to come to Pakistan.

PSL is a T20 tournament including players from the number 1 ranked T20 team in the world today. The quality of bowlers and youngsters coming through in the PSL I believe is what makes it the best T20 tournament in the world. It's more than just cricket, it's for a good cause, to bring cricket back home and I believe it's played with more passion than anywhere else.
    The bowler quality became absent when the games were moved to faster pitches.

Pakistan will not get a few good test batsmen until their domestic system is changed. Only platform that remains for youngsters is PSL.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post

READ the first paragraph

He played in 2008 (and was a disaster), registered for the auction in 2009 and in 2011 reminded everyone that Pakistan players have not played in IPL for 3 seasons.

"For three seasons, including the current one, we haven't been a part of the IPL. We have no problems playing in India as we have just played a World Cup semi-final there," Afridi told PTI."

😀

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i was in 10 class that time in hindi exam one qwestion came if you was a PM of india what you will do this type of think he has .just imagine lol

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The initial tweet by Afridi was not bad at all. Any good human being will care about life of innocent people. However not all that were killed were innocent. There were some 14 armed millitant who took up the weapon and chose their fate. In between the innocent people also die (I believe 4 civilians died), which is very upsetting.

I don't care about millitants being dead since they have chosen the path but dying of civilians is worrisome. However most killed were millitants and army soldiers.

The Kashmir issue can never be resolved by guns. It will just bring more dead bodies to Kashmiri families and Indian army men.

They must follow UN procedures for the resolution. Pakistan need to vacate its army from Pakistan occupied Kashmir including GB and then India need to remove its armed forces and keep minimal army to carry a voting.

Most Kashmiri sunni Muslims I have known and some of them I have taught as well, want a separate country. Shia and Gujjar people and Hindus want to stay with India.

However this not playing in IPL thing, Shahid bhai is getting too emotional. He should just leave it here with the original single tweet.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post

Lala is a legend.
    He is a joker. Having actually played IPL saying he was not interested in IPL.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    He played in 2008 (and was a disaster), registered for the auction in 2009 and in 2011 reminded everyone that Pakistan players have not played in IPL for 3 seasons.

"For three seasons, including the current one, we haven't been a part of the IPL. We have no problems playing in India as we have just played a World Cup semi-final there," Afridi told PTI."

😀
    Felt bad when Pakistani cricketers were not picked in the IPL 2010. Now it seems that was the right thing to do.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look at history, he oscillates between extremely positive about India and very negative. Recently there was a picture of him asking an Indian fan to hold the flag properly. Before that there was a comment on how Indians and Pakistanis share the same culture and then a comment about bigger hearts. Lala is a bit flaky like his cricket

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s all your opinion. Not a fact. IMO IPL, BBL and CPL are way better than PSL in terms of quality.

Batsmen struggled to score runs doesn’t mean bowling was great.lol. Because batsmen were poor combined with slow pitches. Batsmen even struggled to scores against part timers like Sumit Patel.

IMHO there is a huge gap between the quality of batting between PSL and IPL. Bowling was nothing extraordinary. Comparable with IPL tho. Fielding was surprisingly better than previous years. Overall not a bad tournament.

But saying quality is better than IPL is not acceptable at all. Not even close.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor guy. He was probably dragged by the Indian Army and forcibly made to play in IPL1. No wonder he couldn't play well and did squat for his team.

Must have been humiliating to do things he didn't want to do.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you for exposing the hypocrite.

Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, a league where Dwayne Bravo decided not to participate in a single match this year despite having a contract, just to keep himself fresh for this year's IPL

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he gets his wish completed at least in this century

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s all your opinion. Not a fact. IMO IPL, BBL and CPL are way better than PSL in terms of quality.

Batsmen struggled to score runs doesn’t mean bowling was great.lol. Because batsmen were poor combined with slow pitches. Batsmen even struggled to scores against part timers like Sumit Patel.

IMHO there is a huge gap between the quality of batting between PSL and IPL. Bowling was nothing extraordinary. Comparable with IPL tho. Fielding was surprisingly better than previous years. Overall not a bad tournament.

But saying quality is better than IPL is not acceptable at all. Not even close.
    Well, yes it is my opinion, and you have yours too. I guess it goes down to personal taste and which national team you support, since of course you will be more invested when you see your nation's favourite players and up and coming youngsters.

I feel with the PSL, the focus is on cricket and the players are passionate about the game. Because there is so much money involved in the IPL in my opinion players are more passionate about the money than the game.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No Machine gun fire from Cricket Joshila in this thread?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    No Machine gun fire from Cricket Joshila in this thread?
    Why use heavy machine gun in a place where a pencil knife is enough to rip apart arguments.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    Afridi was asked on a TV show about claims by Indian media and celebrities that his comments in relation to Kashmir were because he and other Pakistani players can't play in the IPL so this was his response.

Gotta ask Afridi "What have you been smoking?" or rather "What's on the ball you have been biting?".

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    LOL, a league where Dwayne Bravo decided not to participate in a single match this year despite having a contract, just to keep himself fresh for this year's IPL
    Dwayne Bravo does the same for his country, forget PSL. He's only West Indian by birth, not by heart. If he can undermine his own country I'm sure the PSL doesn't even count anyways.
    Last edited by Rana; 5th April 2018 at 01:17.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just did a quick calculation and pegged the figure at approx $4 mil - amount that Afridi has missed out on because of IPL's ban on pakistan players. Privately , he must have been seething with anger all these yrs for the lost moolah.
    Last edited by Thomaskutty; 5th April 2018 at 01:23.

John 3:16

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pigs will fly
    Sun rises in the West

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know IPL owners make mistakes but not that bad to give this over the hill player IPL contract. No thanks Afridi. We anyway don't need you like we have not needed any Pakistan players for our league since first year.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Afridi channeling his inner Karachite here, trolling at its best

What a Legend
    @Syed1 @Sarfarazian92 @Slog

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I seriously don't care if PSL becomes the greatest league known to mankind. It will not deter players from playing in various leagues in the world. Having the best league et all is just for chest thumping that's all. Players playing in these leagues don't care about anything but money. Indian and Pakistan fringe players will have more to gain from these leagues as they would like to impress their franchise as well as the selectors but the established players are here only for money. Whichever way you look at it. None of these players have any affiliation or connection to the franchise's they represent.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post

What a Legend
    How is it trolling? Everyone knows he is a joker.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Dwayne Bravo does the same for his country, forget PSL. He's only West Indian by birth, not by heart. If he can undermine his own country I'm sure the PSL doesn't even count anyways.
    We're speaking about his priorities. Both PSL and IPL are foreign leagues to him. He didn't even bother playing a single PSL match this year despite having a contract, and despite having all the time in the world. Why?

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuskash View Post
    How is it trolling? Everyone knows he is a joker.
    If you'd followed the recent chain of events, you'd know where this is coming from! Alas, all in good fun....

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lalla just wants a ten year contract with some PSL side. I just want the PSL to produce world beaters for Pakistan national side. It is not important to me if it becomes number one or not.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Afridi gunning for a political role now? First the Kashmir comments now going ipl sucks.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Is Afridi gunning for a political role now? First the Kashmir comments now going ipl sucks.
    Clearly he is succeeding.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If wishes were horses then beggars would ride. No one can stop a man to dream.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post

What a Legend
    Afridi's views are taken more seriously in India than in Pakistan I guess he was being honest when he talked about receiving more love in India than in Pak.

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post

Lala is a legend.
    obsession with winding up Indians is still an obsession. Some of these guys need a life, or a hobby

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    So too Mitchel Johnson.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    AWEE look at some of these Indians!

Really can't handle Pakistan's recent success, eh? Cute.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afridi never use his mind while batting and while speaking. I love it when he cried after wc'11 in Pakistan that Indians have small hearts after getting beating of his life😁

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Why use heavy machine gun in a place where a pencil knife is enough to rip apart arguments.

Then why are you and your buddies throwing toys out of the pram lmao

#MPGA

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yep. IPL needs him and his legendary 0(1) performances. Would add so much credibility to it.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    Nagpur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, i can't stop laughing at Lala's comment. IPL don't need you legend, Indian comedy shows needs comedian like you..

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSL has already left IPL behind. It is being held in 2 countries, whereas IPL is being played only in India

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He knows how to troll India. I'm loving it. Keep going Lala. By the way someone posted a link above saying Lala is wrong. I found this in that article.

"I am not saying I want to play the IPL but it could be a great platform for youngsters. They could make a mark for themselves," Afridi said.

Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    PSL has already left IPL behind. It is being held in 2 countries, whereas IPL is being played only in India
    IPL has already been held in 3 countries. It was held in SA and UAE. In 2014 initial games were played in UAE before it moved to India. So IPL has already done that. IPL was also entirely conducted in SA in 2009.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Lahore Lahore Aay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    He is a joker. Having actually played IPL saying he was not interested in IPL.
    someone says Afridi's tweets do not merit a response yet here he is replying to threads associated with him or his tweets. To go by your logic, what does that make someone?

Aajzi k takkabbur sy bachu. (hazrat ali hajveri RA)

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giri26 View Post
    IPL has already been held in 3 countries. It was held in SA and UAE. In 2014 initial games were played in UAE before it moved to India. So IPL has already done that. IPL was also entirely conducted in SA in 2009.
    Damn it...

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    PSL has cured the money worries. The leverage India had is now gone. No more blackmail and no more threats.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Track_Bully View Post
    PSL has cured the money worries. The leverage India had is now gone. No more blackmail and no more threats.
    You guys have to get out of this mentality. For cricket to survive a strong Pakistan cricket establishment is necessary apart from other Asian blocs. We are happy if pakistan board gets richer and spends money on grassroots in Pakistan. But there has to be a reality check. Images of roofless stadiums suggest otherwise.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't in this context....
    The anchor showed him a clip of an Indian journalist saying that Afridi is being bitter because they aren't allowed to play IPL...at which Lala replied that he does not want to play IPl.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiafan View Post
    obsession with winding up Indians is still an obsession. Some of these guys need a life, or a hobby
    do you think there will be whole TV shows on Indian channels about this as well? now thats obsession

#MPGA

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    do you think there will be whole TV shows on Indian channels about this as well? now thats obsession
    exactly...its hilarious to see so many tv shows on just a tweet...http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/im...idisendoff.png

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildoc View Post
    You guys have to get out of this mentality. For cricket to survive a strong Pakistan cricket establishment is necessary apart from other Asian blocs. We are happy if pakistan board gets richer and spends money on grassroots in Pakistan. But there has to be a reality check. Images of roofless stadiums suggest otherwise.
    Some of the posters really need to do research before posting, it misleads other posters. Roofless top you are talking about was becz stadium was under construction and as the roof wasnt completed in time for PSL final it looked like that. It wasnt like PCB didnt have money and workers left the work. Lol! Bro come on.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSL has even less recognisable players than bpl. It's a perfect league for minnow players, that's why so many close matches happened. Low quality but close matches.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Anti India rhetoric does not work in Pakistani politics.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A practice match between CSK 1 and CSK 2 had more spectators than ESL matches.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSL is to IPL what Umar Akmal is to Virat Kohli, no comparison at all.

Also it is quite obvious that the IPL snub still hurts parossi superstars.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Then why are you and your buddies throwing toys out of the pram lmao
    Huh? We are laughing at a hypocrite who once played in IPL. Another time put his name in the auction and went unsold. Asked couple of times to be allowed to play in the ipl and then says "i was never interested in the ipl".

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    somewhere in goa.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good on you Afridi, but given the fact that you turn up to collect your paycheck plying your trade in every god-forsaken league like that Switzerland league or T10 which what should have been an abomination to cricket.

I highly doubt that you would say 'no' to IPL, where you might earn more in playing one season than playing a decade for PSL - but let's not get ahead of ourselves. When legends/potential legends like JOE ROOT, AMLA, Steve smith, Warner and PSL legends like luke ronchi, Ravi bopara, Kamran akmal are ignored what chances a player past his sell date like you have.

But, since we Indians have big heart just like yourself even with all it's clandestinity, we will play along and enounce

"Don't say so, you will be a big loss to IPL, champ. **"

**if considered for selection that is.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be a time when sun will rise from the west: Shahid Afridi

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    PSL is to IPL what Umar Akmal is to Virat Kohli, no comparison at all.

Also it is quite obvious that the IPL snub still hurts parossi superstars.
    Nope, this comparison is even worse than akmal vs kohli, I mean luke ronchi and kamaran akmal were smashing the charts in this league, just tells you the level of PSL and its bowlers

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    Pigs will fly
    Sun rises in the West
    Don’t know about the pigs but the latter part will happen in future.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Don’t know about the pigs but the latter part will happen in future.
    Maybe at that point psl might overtake IPL

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I am not saying I want to play the IPL but it could be a great platform for youngsters. They could make a mark for themselves," Afridi said. From 2011 🤨

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy I swear is bipolar. He wouldn't say no to an IPL contact and no the PSL is nowhere near as good (quality wise) to IPL.