Instagram


Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Pakistan's 2018/19 international fixtures

    The dates in BOLD are confirmed.


    April 3rd vs Windies (T20I) - Karachi


    (25 Days Break)


    April 28th - May 1st vs Kent (4-day game) - Canterbury
    May 4th - May 7th vs Northamptonshire (4-day game) - Northampton
    May 11th - May 15th vs Ireland (Test) - Malahide
    May 19th - May 20th vs Leicestershire (2-day game) - Leicester
    May 24th - May 28th vs England (Test) - Lords
    June 1st - June 5th vs England (Test)- Headingly, Leeds
    June 12th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh
    June 13th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh



    (18 Days Break)


    July 1st vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 2nd vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 4th vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 5th vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 8th vs ? (T20I) - Harare
    July 13th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 16th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 18th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 20th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 22nd vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo

    (58 Days Break)


    September 18th - September 30th (Asia Cup) (5 ODIs + 1 Final, if we reach) - UAE


    October (Australia) (2 Tests) - UAE


    October / November (New Zealand) (3 Tests, 3 ODIs, 3 T20Is) - UAE


    December 19 - December 21 vs SA Invitation XI (3-day game) - Benoni
    December 26 - December 30th vs South Africa (Test) - Centurion
    January 3 - January 7 vs South Africa (Test) - Cape Town
    January 11 - January 15th vs South Africa (Test) - Johannesburg
    January 19th vs South Africa (ODI) - Port Elizabeth
    January 22nd vs South Africa (ODI) - Durban
    January 25th vs South Africa (ODI) - Centurion
    January 27th vs South Africa (ODI) - Johannesburg
    January 30th vs South Africa (ODI) - Cape Town
    February 1st vs South Africa (T20I) - Cape Town
    February 3rd vs South Africa (T20I) - Johannesburg
    February 6th vs South Africa (T20I) - Centurion



    February / March (PSL) (34 T20s) - UAE/Pakistan


    March (Australia) (5 ODIs) - UAE


    May (England) (5 ODIs, 1 T20I) - England

    May 31st - July 14th (World Cup) (9 ODIs + 1 Semi-Final + 1 Final, if we reach) - England
    Last edited by MenInG; 16th May 2018 at 15:45.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    603
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    53 days break😰

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    4,445
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by run-out View Post
    53 days break😰
    I think we’ve got a tri series vs BD and WI in August ..

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    I think we’ve got a tri series vs BD and WI in August ..
    CPL is August 8 - September 16

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    345
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan missed on a golden chance of (most probably)beating Australia(without Smith and Warner) in an ODI series, they should have had an ODI series against Australia too in 2018.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    2,820
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in terms of ODI's, the next time we play one against good opposition is in September. That's 5 months away .


    "People don't make good Anchors. They change. The people here are going to change."

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_guy View Post
    Pakistan missed on a golden chance of (most probably)beating Australia(without Smith and Warner) in an ODI series, they should have had an ODI series against Australia too in 2018.
    They were scheduled to play 5 ODIs vs Australia in the UAE in October. The latest rumor is that these have been swapped with the Test matches and will now instead be played in March 2019 in the lead up to the World Cup.

    Good move in my opinion if that is the case.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    920
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    Credit to @ahmedwaqas92 for putting this together.

    Some small updates to his original post (the dates and details of the fixtures that are italicized are not confirmed)


    April 3rd vs WI (T20I) - Karachi


    (25 Days Break)


    April 28th - May 1st vs Kent (4-day game) - Canterbury
    May 4th - May 7th vs Northamptonshire (4-day game) - Northampton
    May 11th - May 15th vs Ireland (Test) - Malahide
    May 24th - May 28th vs England (Test) - Lords
    June 1st - June 5th vs England (Test)- Headingly, Leeds
    June 12th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh
    June 13th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh


    (18 Days Break)


    July 1st vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 2nd vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 4th vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 5th vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 8th vs ? (T20I) - Harare
    July 13th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 16th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 18th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 20th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 22nd vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo


    (53 Days Break)


    September 18th - September 30th (Asia Cup) (5 ODIs + 1 Final, if we reach) - UAE

    October (Australia) (2 Tests) - UAE

    October / November (New Zealand) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20I) - UAE

    December / January (South Africa) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20Is) - South Africa
    Oh I'm rubbing my hands at Shah and co running through the Aussies again and Pak maybe putting up a fight in SA.

    England however shall be the piece de resistance if done right.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Venue
    Los Angeles, CA
    Runs
    161
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    They were scheduled to play 5 ODIs vs Australia in the UAE in October. The latest rumor is that these have been swapped with the Test matches and will now instead be played in March 2019 in the lead up to the World Cup.

    Good move in my opinion if that is the case.
    Have they decided to drop a test? I remember there were supposed to be three tests in March 2019 vs Australia

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed4472 View Post
    Have they decided to drop a test? I remember there were supposed to be three tests in March 2019 vs Australia
    Yes, the rumor is that 1 has been dropped.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jun 2016
    Venue
    Los Angeles, CA
    Runs
    161
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    Yes, the rumor is that 1 has been dropped.
    That is very pathetic then. Hopefully this rumor remains a rumor and 3rd test is not dropped

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    18,772
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will know where our LO team stands after this year. Looking forward to it.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    9,974
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    Credit to @ahmedwaqas92 for putting this together.

    Some small updates to his original post (the dates and details of the fixtures that are italicized are not confirmed)


    April 3rd vs WI (T20I) - Karachi


    (25 Days Break)


    April 28th - May 1st vs Kent (4-day game) - Canterbury
    May 4th - May 7th vs Northamptonshire (4-day game) - Northampton
    May 11th - May 15th vs Ireland (Test) - Malahide
    May 24th - May 28th vs England (Test) - Lords
    June 1st - June 5th vs England (Test)- Headingly, Leeds
    June 12th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh
    June 13th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh


    (18 Days Break)


    July 1st vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 2nd vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 4th vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 5th vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 8th vs ? (T20I) - Harare
    July 13th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 16th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 18th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 20th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 22nd vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo


    (53 Days Break)


    September 18th - September 30th (Asia Cup) (5 ODIs + 1 Final, if we reach) - UAE

    October (Australia) (2 Tests) - UAE

    October / November (New Zealand) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20I) - UAE

    December / January (South Africa) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20Is) - South Africa
    Excellent Work Brother

    Mods can we make this thread a sticky? And update it as we go along the year? @Abdullah719
    Last edited by ahmedwaqas92; 12th April 2018 at 01:43.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    345
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    They were scheduled to play 5 ODIs vs Australia in the UAE in October. The latest rumor is that these have been swapped with the Test matches and will now instead be played in March 2019 in the lead up to the World Cup.

    Good move in my opinion if that is the case.
    That's good.

    Any idea where the proposed odi series will be played i.e. UAE or in Australia.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    536
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_guy View Post
    that's good.
    Any idea where the proposed odi series will be played i.e. Uae or in australia.
    uae....

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    531
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when tri series vs BD and WI ?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    9,974
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by letme alone View Post
    when tri series vs BD and WI ?
    No itinerary available for the scheduled series (as of yet), or at least I haven't personally come across the latter until now.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,373
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia will also play Tests against Pakistan and ODI series also.
    PCB should have announced tour dates; but as is the case always they will announce dates 10 days b4 first match.


    We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next.

    OMAR MUKHTAR

  19. #19
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    531
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    Australia will also play Tests against Pakistan and ODI series also.
    PCB should have announced tour dates; but as is the case always they will announce dates 10 days b4 first match.
    when? they already have two test in October as mention above

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    920
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I'd make some predictions -


    May 11th - May 15th vs Ireland (Test) - Malahide Pakistan to win if no rain intervenes
    May 24th - May 28th vs England (Test) - Lords England win if no rain
    June 1st - June 5th vs England (Test)- Headingly, Leeds England win if no rain
    June 12th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh Pakistan win
    June 13th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh Pakistan win


    July 1st vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 2nd vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 4th vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 5th vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 8th vs ? (T20I) - Harare
    Pakistan win the tri-series, maybe losing just one game along the way

    July 13th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 16th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 18th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 20th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 22nd vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    Pakistan win 4-1


    October (Australia) (2 Tests) - UAE Pakistan win 2-0

    October / November (New Zealand) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20I) - UAE Pakistan win 2-1, or 2-0-1 in tests, 3-2 in ODIs and win the T20

    December / January (South Africa) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20Is) - South Africa SA win 3-0 in tests, 4-1 in ODIs and Pakistan win 2-1 in T20s

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    I think we’ve got a tri series vs BD and WI in August ..
    Quote Originally Posted by letme alone View Post
    when tri series vs BD and WI ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    No itinerary available for the scheduled series (as of yet), or at least I haven't personally come across the latter until now.
    Pakistan's tour of Zimbabwe runs until July 22nd.

    CPL is August 8 - September 16.

    There is a report that CWI has reserved dates at the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill, Florida for the weekend of August 4-5 to play a pair of T20Is.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The dates in BOLD are confirmed.


    April 3rd vs Windies (T20I) - Karachi


    (25 Days Break)


    April 28th - May 1st vs Kent (4-day game) - Canterbury
    May 4th - May 7th vs Northamptonshire (4-day game) - Northampton
    May 11th - May 15th vs Ireland (Test) - Malahide
    May 24th - May 28th vs England (Test) - Lords
    June 1st - June 5th vs England (Test)- Headingly, Leeds
    June 12th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh
    June 13th vs Scotland (T20I) - Edinburgh



    (18 Days Break)


    July 1st vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 2nd vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 4th vs Zimbabwe (T20I) - Harare
    July 5th vs Australia (T20I) - Harare
    July 8th vs ? (T20I) - Harare
    July 13th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 16th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 18th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 20th vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo
    July 22nd vs Zimbabwe (ODI) - Bulawayo



    (13 Days Break)


    August 4 vs Windies (T20I) - Florida
    August 5 vs Windies (T20I) - Florida


    (44 Days Break)


    September 18th - September 30th (Asia Cup) (5 ODIs + 1 Final, if we reach) - UAE


    October (Australia) (2 Tests) - UAE


    October / November / December (New Zealand) (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20I) - UAE


    December 19 - December 21 vs SA Invitation XI (3-day game) - Benoni
    December 26 - December 30th vs South Africa (Test) - Centurion
    January 3 - January 7 vs South Africa (Test) - Cape Town
    January 11 - January 15th vs South Africa (Test) - Johannesburg
    January 19th vs South Africa (ODI) - Port Elizabeth
    January 22nd vs South Africa (ODI) - Durban
    January 25th vs South Africa (ODI) - Centurion
    January 27th vs South Africa (ODI) - Johannesburg
    January 30th vs South Africa (ODI) - Cape Town
    February 1st vs South Africa (T20I) - Cape Town
    February 3rd vs South Africa (T20I) - Johannesburg
    February 6th vs South Africa (T20I) - Centurion



    February / March (PSL) (34 T20s) - UAE/Pakistan


    March (Australia) (5 ODIs) - UAE

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Mods, can OP be edited with post #22?

  24. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,442
    Mentioned
    929 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    Mods, can OP be edited with post #22?
    Done.

    http://www.pakpassion.net/fixtures/p...-schedule.html For those who might be new, the fixtures page contains the upcoming matches/series as well (those that have confirmed dates).


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Done.

    http://www.pakpassion.net/fixtures/p...-schedule.html For those who might be new, the fixtures page contains the upcoming matches/series as well (those that have confirmed dates).
    much obliged

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    4,880
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disappointed that there are not to many Tests. Need to start planning for the WC right now.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jun 2005
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not enough competitive ODI's in a year leading up to the world cup, our aim should be win asia cup and also world cup after champions trophy triumph.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    49
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Pakistan should play a series in UAE in August this year

    Asia cup is in September. There is no series in august for pak. PCB should organise a series for preparation of Asia cup.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    10,881
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's scorching hot in August in UAE. We had series against Australia in UAE a few years back and the matches had to start so late. What teams are free in August?

  30. #30
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    5,081
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    UAE? August? Are we trying to kill the players?


    Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better off playing somewhere cooler, like England. Maybe adopt Old Trafford and invite whoever is free for 3 t20's..

  32. #32
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    420
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invite WI/SL for 3 ODIs in Lahore, Karachi and Pindi. Good prep for the World Cup and some longer format games held in Pakistan.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    21,442
    Mentioned
    929 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  34. #34
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much T20s I would say

    I heared that series was been in discussion so that Pakistan can play 5 ODIs in place of 3,

    Pakistan is playing plenty of T20's this year

    Tri series in Zim (T20s) 7 matches overall
    Tri series in USA (PAK,WI,BAN) 7 matches overall
    Australia Tour of UAE home season (3 T20s 2 Test ,ODI series will be in March)
    Newzealand Tour of UAE home season (3 test 3 odis 3 t20s) ODIs could be 5 as there are some discussion going on between PCB and NZ cricket
    Pak tour of SA (3 test,5 ODIs and 3 T20) december january and feb

    you will be playing WC 19 and focus is in T20 rather then ODIs
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post


  35. #35
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ovaisrafiq View Post
    Too much T20s I would say

    I heared that series was been in discussion so that Pakistan can play 5 ODIs in place of 3,

    Pakistan is playing plenty of T20's this year

    Tri series in Zim (T20s) 7 matches overall
    Tri series in USA (PAK,WI,BAN) 7 matches overall
    Australia Tour of UAE home season (3 T20s 2 Test ,ODI series will be in March)
    Newzealand Tour of UAE home season (3 test 3 odis 3 t20s) ODIs could be 5 as there are some discussion going on between PCB and NZ cricket
    Pak tour of SA (3 test,5 ODIs and 3 T20) december january and feb

    you will be playing WC 19 and focus is in T20 rather then ODIs
    Don't see this tri-series happening.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    28 (maybe 29 if we reach the Asia Cup Final), 14 T20Is, and 8 Tests between July 1st, 2018 and May 31st, 2019.

    82 days with international cricket out of 334. Plus the PSL as well.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    3,250
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just saw ad on tensports where there were showing pakistan upcoming schedule .

    pakistan vs aus 5 match odi series which was in october is moved to march 2019

    great from PCB it will be great preparation before the 2019 worldcup

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    13,935
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A 58 day break now between the Zimbabwe series and Asia Cup

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •