Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the UEFA Champions League?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern München (GER)

2 15.38%
  • Liverpool (ENG)

6 46.15%
  • Real Madrid (ESP)

5 38.46%
  • Roma (ITA)

0 0%
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who will win the UEFA Champions League?

Who do you guys think will win the UEFA champions league this time around?

Vote!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went for Bayern Munich.

Roma are easily the worst team left in the tournament.

Real Madrid can't win it 3 times in a row, surely. They were lucky yesterday

Liverpool are capable but don't think they will win it

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid!
    Nothing can stop them winning it.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope Bayern do it.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Madrid always seem to find a way, everything goes there way come the KO games.

Really don't know how it stops tbh. Barca were the only team who could challenge them, but they always bomb out in the quarters. Even against Roman
    Last edited by Aman; 21st April 2018 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    I went for Bayern Munich.

Roma are easily the worst team left in the tournament.

Real Madrid can't win it 3 times in a row, surely. They were lucky yesterday

Liverpool are capable but don't think they will win it
    Have you not seen the last few CLs? Everything goes their way in the tournament - from favorable decisions, the only team who can stop them being knocked out the quarters or just the bounce of the ball. It's quite unbelievable how much goes their way.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Have you not seen the last few CLs? Everything goes their way in the tournament - from favorable decisions, the only team who can stop them being knocked out the quarters or just the bounce of the ball. It's quite unbelievable how much goes their way.
    True, they do get a lot of luck, and they still have a great chance of making the finals but I'm tipping Bayern Munich to make the final - could definitely be wrong though.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool. We have the bit between our teeth now. May as well give us the trophy right now Klopp saheb is a genius!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roma were absolutely inspiring last time out but it seems like they played their final in a quarter final. Liverpool on the other hand are a better and more consistent side. It might take them a bit to recover from the WBA match but they have done so before. Playing at home will also help, with 50000 scoursers cheering on Salah and co.

I expect them to win 2-0 in the first leg, 1-1 in the second and through to the final, to face Madrid, who should ideally beat Bayern (barely a shadow of the team they once were) in both legs.

Madrid to win the final.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Am I dreaming? 4-0 in side hour!!!!!

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This champions league is liverpools to lose

Clearly the favourites

Unbelievable football going forward

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon11 View Post
    This champions league is liverpools to lose

Clearly the favourites

Unbelievable football going forward
    They lack the experience and their defence is questionable.

I'd expect a 5-2 or 5-3 Final loss against Madrid.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madrid always seem to find a way, everything goes there way come the KO games.

Really don't know how it stops tbh. Barca were the only team who could challenge them, but they always bomb out in the quarters. Even against Roman
    On what basis you are saying that barca might challenge this madrid

They had challenged madrid in pep days in CL but that barca was long gone mate

This madrid team know how to win big games and they don't going to succumb under pressure like current barca.A team failed to protect a comprehensive 4-1 lead against an inferior opponent is not even going to give a tough time to madrid let alone winning the tie

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop whining and funny hearing that team knocked out by roma is going to beat this madrid who's almost on a verge of another CL final even after playing Dortmund,tottenham,PSG.Juventus and Bayern

You can't be in a CL with just luck when such a hard path is their

Madrid showed some character when everything went against them and thats why they are here

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool's only real challenge till date in this CL campaign was that tie against city

And about bayern,everything was spoonfeeded for them until yesterdays match in the form of beskitas,sevila etc

Then madrid are here after beating the french,italian and german champions in their home.Someone whom following this game for a while should know that how hard its to win at turin and allianz arena.

Even after conquering such tough games its funny hearing that madrid were lucky to be here whilst bayern and liverpool were a force and that luck is only keeping madrid in the big stages and blaa blaa lol

Delusional people i would say

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About yesterdays match,this is what i felt

Bayern were undefeated at home in all comps since Heynckes' return, and if I'm not mistaken it was his first home defeat in Europe, so absolutely great result. It's really impressive how mature madrid become over the past years to get a result even in the worst circumstances

Good away result for madrid but this tie is far from over.Jupp just mastered his tactics with high pressing game by cutting the midfield distribution of kroos and brilliantly marked ronaldo with his 2 CB'sand in times 3 defenders where surrounded by him.But for bayern question came from different subject in the form of marcelo first and then asensio

However It could have easily been a different result,had bayern finished well but upfront they where **** poor whilst madrid was so clinical with both the chances.The equation was plain and simple their if you miss clear cut goal chances in such big games then you are done and that exactly happen to bayern

But i still feel that bayern has a very good chance in this tie.They where without coman and alba yesterday yet they troubled madrid offensively so with both of them in return leg the tie can be turned

Moreover madrid was shaky as hell at home this season and bayern are capable of scoring twice in the Bernabeu.So a very interesting match ahead

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liverpool can beat any team at anfield. Seems likely we will get a Real Madrid vs Liverpool final. Real Madrid have the experience . Winning 3 champions league in a row would be a phenomenal achievement. Liverpool have done well to reach this stage as well.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wrong. Thought Bayern would win it.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said that this tournament is liverpools to lose

I'm not to sure now after last nights performance

It's huge question mark on klopps tactics and the way our defence is playing , there's a high chance that real could turn us over and school us , yes it's a poor real but they have the experience the team and manager who have the winning experience