Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"In terms of the wickets column, I think I will be on the top in Tests" : Wahab Riaz

Wahab Riaz speaking on TV after his omission from the probables for the Ireland/England Tests:

"I have not talked to him (Mickey Arthur) and as such, I have not been told anything about reasons (for dropping me)"

"I am looking forward to being spoken about it; maybe he will or he wont give me an explanation but that is yet to be seen"

"Cant say much about it but all I can say is that anyone can go through a bad time"

"Abilities and skills never disappear (for a player)"

"If you look at my performances in domestic cricket or during the last Test match for Pakistan, you will see that I have performed well"

"As a player, I am doing what needs to be done (to get selected); I am in no position to say anything about it (non selection)"

"As a player, my job is to perform. Overall, I have performed in Tests whenever I've played, and given my best. In terms of the wickets column, I think I will be on the top"

"New guys will come and replace us just like Wasim Bhai said that others replaced his generation"

"For the new guys, i wish them all the best and hope they will help Pakistan win"

"Tour of England has never been an easy one; even in previous tour, in the first Test it was Misbah's hundred which was important and last one we won was [mainly] due to Younis Khan's double"

"Yasir's absence will be a huge loss for Pakistan"

"I will keep on trying and hopefully make a comeback"

"I definitely wanted to play in County Cricket but I had no idea that this would happen (not selected for Tests); now the season has started and its very difficult to get into County; lets hope I can get a chance to do that"
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th April 2018 at 20:11.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!