Runs
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"We won't exclude someone due to bias" : Inzamam-ul-Haq

Inzamam-ul-Haq speaking to media after announcing squad :-

"We have endeavoured to make batting strong in this squad"

"With 2019 world cup in England we wanted to give youngsters a chance to gain experience in those conditions"

"It's not a question of Fawad Alam not upto our standards, we didn't call people to camp based on this series alone"

"All the players were not below standard and we are considering them for other tough series such as those coming up in UAE also"

"No player should be disheartened as they can get opportunities later and they should continue working hard"

"We are going to England in first half of summer and we have to see which bowler can move the ball"

"Hasan Ali is a good bowler for Test matches in my view"

"We need to look at bowlers who swing the ball rather than have pace; such bowlers will be more useful in England"

"This is not my team or Mickey Arthur's team that i will exclude or include someone due to being against someone and remember this that no one is allowed to do this either"

"Wahab Riaz performance has not been as good as we expected but he is still a good bowler"

"Wahab can reverse swing but we are going to england in first half and also the other bowlers performance is also good:

"Yasir Shah's loss is huge and we pray he gets better as series in UAE are big and we hope he will be better by then"

"Yasir can take wickets in all conditions so its a big loss"
    Last edited by hadi123; 15th April 2018 at 11:39.

[QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]