Thread: Indian Muslims

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian Muslims are undoubtedly marginalised and suffer in housing, health, employment etc across India. That does not mean that they should be our responsibility and personally, as a Pakistani, I have very little concern for them. I of course understand they are our Muslim brothers but we must focus on Pakistan and Pakistanis first. Pakistan must always be our priority

We are all grateful for our Quaid for giving us a beautiful country but we need to work to make it a country he would have been proud of - a progressive, liberal and forward thinking state, rather than the problems we face today. I hope we can craft such a state that our neighbours will look on at us with envy.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hindus and Muslims are never meant to be together. Have you ever heard a joke about a muslim and a hindu walked into a bar? Me neither.

Only two cases where they can coexist. Separated by a border, or under the rule of the whites. Neither can be trusted with the well being of the other.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    A 2 minutes google search shows :

Unfair That I Have to Assert My Indian-ness: Emotional Sania Mirza Breaks Down -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.n...akamai-rum=off

Trolled, Naseeruddin Shah says being targeted for being Muslim -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/49372938.cms

Aamir Khan trolled on Twitter for intolerance remarks -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/49904095.cms

Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge engagement branded as Love Jihad by followers of Zee News on Facebook -

https://www.altnews.in/zaheer-khan-s...news-facebook/

AR Rahman welcome to return to Hindu fold: Yogi Adityanath -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.n...h-1105623.html
    That's what I just said. We hate Muslims. Thanks for confirming it.

Now go and care about your country.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    The fact is that millions and millions find it peaceful. Fact, millions of Indian muslims openly tell condescending Paksitanis to buzz off.

and as I said, you don't know the language of facts. Bring in some facts to continue the debate.
    Sure, millions do, never said they donít.

But you havenít answer the question.
    If minority could leave India, would they or not ?

You havenít presented any fact for me to speak the so called language of fact that you speak of, so far subjective views only.

in my intitial comment, if minority could leave that would, too.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    That's what I just said. We hate Muslims. Thanks for confirming it.

Now go and care about your country.
    Okay i will

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Indian Muslims are undoubtedly marginalised and suffer in housing, health, employment etc across India. That does not mean that they should be our responsibility and personally, as a Pakistani, I have very little concern for them. I of course understand they are our Muslim brothers but we must focus on Pakistan and Pakistanis first. Pakistan must always be our priority

We are all grateful for our Quaid for giving us a beautiful country but we need to work to make it a country he would have been proud of - a progressive, liberal and forward thinking state, rather than the problems we face today. I hope we can craft such a state that our neighbours will look on at us with envy.
    A noble post, but much of the faux concern for Indian Muslims comes not from Pakistanis, but from British Pakistanis. These are the same guys who are happy to throw other Muslims under the bus - be they Afghans, Chinese Muslims or Ahmedis so their credibility and motives must be questioned.

In my opinion, British Muslims can learn a lot from Indian Muslims. Sadly, the opposite is not true.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    Give up man. You've shown your utter cluelessness far too many times on this forum.
    As opposed to your breathtaking level of intellect?

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Looks like a Pakistan part 2 is inevitable.
    Pakistan part 2 has already happened, it's called Bangladesh

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    Sure, millions do, never said they don’t.

But you haven’t answer the question.
    If minority could leave India, would they or not ?
    If majority could leave india, they would. Many rich people who have the means are already leaving in huge numbers. May everyone get the means to go to a better land.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    A noble post, but much of the faux concern for Indian Muslims comes not from Pakistanis, but from British Pakistanis. These are the same guys who are happy to throw other Muslims under the bus - be they Afghans, Chinese Muslims or Ahmedis so their credibility and motives must be questioned.

In my opinion, British Muslims can learn a lot from Indian Muslims. Sadly, the opposite is not true.
    Alleged Atheists who decide to become Hindu BJP apologists when a thread on Muslims props up is precisely what epitomises secular India.

Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are these things Brits can learn from Indian Muslims?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    What are these things Brits can learn from Indian Muslims?
    British Muslims learning from Indian Muslims. This I got to see.

Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    and the world is blind..

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Griffins ....

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am pleased that you are once again bringing the topic back around to *shudder* British Pakistanis, but not much of what you have written there has any substance. When do we throw any Afghans, Chinese Muslims or Ahmedis under the bus? Your good friend and fellow atheist DW44 has always maintained that the problem for any of those groups is based at home in Pakistan, one of the reasons he has considered joining the ranks of British Pakistanis previously.

Just some friendly advice, don't worry about Britain, you wouldn't get protests backing rapists of 8 year old girls over here. If you are wondering what I am talking about, try reading that thread, I notice you have been conspicuously absent from it so far.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    But the BJP has always been about Hindu nationalism, that is it's doctrine and has been from as far back as I can remember. The only one trying to divert here is you by pretending they are something different, and that they just happened to run a Hindutva campaign now and again.
    As as as you can remember? You know anything about BJP or other political parties in India, or for that matter Indian polity in general. That's very clear from your posts in this forum. Let's just leave it at that.

Were you able to find Modi election speeches dividing the country along religious lines? No? Didn't think you would.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Hindus and Muslims are never meant to be together. Have you ever heard a joke about a muslim and a hindu walked into a bar? Me neither.

Only two cases where they can coexist. Separated by a border, or under the rule of the whites. Neither can be trusted with the well being of the other.
    Do arabs count as whites? What was the official skin tone of the Mughal empire? Or was that considered less successful than the British administration?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    As as as you can remember? You know anything about BJP or other political parties in India, or for that matter Indian polity in general. That's very clear from your posts in this forum. Let's just leave it at that.

Were you able to find Modi election speeches dividing the country along religious lines? No? Didn't think you would.
    The BJP and Modi's hindutva inspired ideology are not exactly secrets, pretty much the whole world outside of your mind accepts it. We can always do a thread about it if you insist that's a misconception. Although what you're ashamed of I'm not sure, don't think many of Modi's party spokesmen are shy about it.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The BJP and Modi's hindutva inspired ideology are not exactly secrets, pretty much the whole world outside of your mind accepts it. We can always do a thread about it if you insist that's a misconception. Although what you're ashamed of I'm not sure, don't think many of Modi's party spokesmen are shy about it.
    Why do we need a separate thread? The topic fits nicely within this thread. Feel free, don't feel shy. If it's not a secret, should be pretty easy to find a youtube video, right?

But if want to run away from the debate, that's fine too. We can always go back to mudslinging on Kashmir, Baluchistan, British Pakistanis, etc.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Do arabs count as whites? What was the official skin tone of the Mughal empire? Or was that considered less successful than the British administration?
    mughal era was the time of hindu oppression, when hindus temples were razed for fun. the turk bakhtiyar khalji (before mughals) burnt down nalanda university just because he felt like it.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many from minority population in India are queueing up against Pakistan Embassy to migrate there or trying to sneak in and apply for asylum?

There are definitely hundreds of Pakistani minority in India who doesn't want to go back and applied for Indian citizenship.

Laughing Faces Don't Mean Absence Of Sorrow. It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    How many from minority population in India are queueing up against Pakistan Embassy to migrate there or trying to sneak in and apply for asylum?

There are definitely hundreds of Pakistani minority in India who doesn't want to go back and applied for Indian citizenship.
    The minority in India have a different plan. To change demographics and take control.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Instead of fighting for your rights on the country where you and your ancestors were born, one should line up to seek asylum in an equally worse country?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The minority in India have a different plan. To change demographics and take control.
    There is some truth in it. With the settlement of rohingyas in jammu. ideally they should have been settled in west bengal where they have so much in common, but all the way to jammu means there is another plan.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good then. No need to worry about them

Laughing Faces Don't Mean Absence Of Sorrow. It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LOL... good one

We keep scoring brownie points on this forum against one another, I bet none know how do majority muslims live in India and the freedom they have. Media snippets is what they see and want to believe it as it suits their agenda.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A 2 minutes google search shows :

Unfair That I Have to Assert My Indian-ness: Emotional Sania Mirza Breaks Down -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.n...akamai-rum=off

Trolled, Naseeruddin Shah says being targeted for being Muslim -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/49372938.cms

Aamir Khan trolled on Twitter for intolerance remarks -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/49904095.cms

Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge engagement branded as Love Jihad by followers of Zee News on Facebook -

https://www.altnews.in/zaheer-khan-s...news-facebook/

AR Rahman welcome to return to Hindu fold: Yogi Adityanath -

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.n...h-1105623.html
    Most people get trolled about who they are. I have got trolled enough for ethnicity, religion, nationality etc. etc. In a country of one billion people there will always be some rude people. The question is what is the overall experience, not particular instances of rudeness by isolated individuals.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    LOL... good one

We keep scoring brownie points on this forum against one another, I bet none know how do majority muslims live in India and the freedom they have. Media snippets is what they see and want to believe it as it suits their agenda.
    Right but the problem is something else.

Most people from both the countries are becoming kind of sadist. They do not really care about the situation of minorities as such but enjoy the bad news about the other country. All these threads are good examples.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is some truth in it. With the settlement of rohingyas in jammu. ideally they should have been settled in west bengal where they have so much in common, but all the way to jammu means there is another plan.
    The question is who settled them there. You seriously cant believe muslims have the power to do it. Politicians in Kashmir have always been puppets of the centre. BJP is going to use the Rohingya card somehow. The Hindu areas in Jammu are already accusing them of involvement in violent activities. Something fishy is going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately we will only know when it culminates into something.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dont

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Most people get trolled about who they are. I have got trolled enough for ethnicity, religion, nationality etc. etc. In a country of one billion people there will always be some rude people. The question is what is the overall experience, not particular instances of rudeness by isolated individuals.
    So until somebody gets lynched by a mob, we should consider everything as well and good. Got it.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is who settled them there. You seriously cant believe muslims have the power to do it. Politicians in Kashmir have always been puppets of the centre. BJP is going to use the Rohingya card somehow. The Hindu areas in Jammu are already accusing them of involvement in violent activities. Something fishy is going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately we will only know when it culminates into something.
    You are overestimating bjp power too much. If they had this much power then ram mandir wud have build in ayodhya long back ,as supposed to be the first and most imp agenda of rss or bjp or anyone.
    I have no idea what the hell rohingyas are doing here in india when muslims in india itself are not safe as you know....

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont
    That was for rest of the #110 posts

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes I think something fishy is going on. Either bjp is too dumb and is giving others fodder to attack it, or has a sinister plan and is waiting for events to turn communal. Any thing that polarises hindus benefits them. Although regarding rohingyas in jammu, I thought the zakat foundation was doing that.

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I think something fishy is going on. Either bjp is too dumb and is giving others fodder to attack it, or has a sinister plan and is waiting for events to turn communal. Any thing that polarises hindus benefits them. Although regarding rohingyas in jammu, I thought the zakat foundation was doing that.
    If religion is the only basis to make someone locals, non arab muslims wouldn't have faced any issues in Arab countries. These guys may not get settled that easily (long term) even if they have the same religion. Human mind works very weird ways.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    LOL... good one

Media is there to serve the public. Don't think that Pakistan and India are some special cases, this is how it operates in most countries. Maybe one day your media will start to portray loving and positive messages about Indian Muslims and the Pakistanis and *shudder* British versions will look on with jealousy and lament what we lost with partition.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Right but the problem is something else.

Most people from both the countries are becoming kind of sadist. They do not really care about the situation of minorities as such but enjoy the bad news about the other country. All these threads are good examples.
    Actually few do care.
    When someone from outside point out the fault they see in a country, nationalists get offended.

Iíve pointed out that radicalization of Hindu religion is on rise and radicalization of Hindu religion is probably the biggest threat to India than any external and internal threat.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just because you've been fed lies by your politicians, textbooks and media re. India, doesn't mean any of that is true. Your post shows how ignorant you (and most Pakistanis) are about India. Some home truths for you to chew on:
    - Most Muslims in India see themselves as Indians first. They do not care two hoots about Pak propaganda, Arab **, etc. They don't believe in Muslim Ummah. They chose to stay in India and they're mostly happy. There are some exceptions, but you can't apply that logic to all Muslims in India

- Problems facing India re exactly the same problems facing Muslims. They want the same things that other Indians want: jobs, opportunity to grow, place to stay, education for their kids etc.

- If you think Muslims vote for Rahul Gandhi, you know nothing about Indian politics (for example in UP they vote for Mulayam Singh Yadav and in Bihar for Lalu Yadav). Indian politics is way too complex for a ignorant person like you to comprehend and would require a lot longer explanation.

- Religion is not a primary axis to categorize Indians. Pakistanis see India as collection of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians; Indians don't. There are many other dimensions that are more prominent, for example class (or wealth), education, type of job, region (south vs. north), language, etc.

You'd never be able to understand that when Indian selectors sit down to select the Indian cricket team, they do NOT look at Kaif and Zaheer as Muslims and Tendulkar and Ganguly as Hindus. During the bad old days they'd look at the region the players came from (e.g., Ganguly from East Zone and Kaif from Central Zone), but never the religion. Similarly when Indians go watch an SRK movie, they do not see him as a Muslim actor, just a regular Bollywood guy (and if it's me, I see him as a lousy Bollywood actor, not as a lousy Muslim actor!).

Your leaders have fooled you all into believing that religion matters that much, actually it doesn't. If it did, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would have integrated; Bangladesh wouldn't have separated from Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia and Iran wouldn't be sworn enemies. And Pakistan wouldn't be in bed with an atheist / Buddhist China.
    lol. Most Muslims around the world see themselves as Muslims first. Nationality cannot be more important than religion. Do you have any evidence to back this up or should I take your word for it?

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Muslims in India are like Black people in America. Yes they have all the "rights", yes they have held top positions, but are they equal? No.
    Pretty much this.

Especially under a Hindutva extremist government. It's up to them I guess, if they want to lay down to extremists, allow discrimination and abuse their choice. I have no sympathy for them but Im sure they will wake up soon enough.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    lol. Most Muslims around the world see themselves as Muslims first. Nationality cannot be more important than religion. Do you have any evidence to back this up or should I take your word for it?
    It's dependent, religion being more important than nationality is just your view ,it's opinion not a fact.

I'll.always love the land of India it's animals,trees,vegetation,humans(sane ones) tradition(non discriminatory ones) ,languages,more than I would religion,and it's same for many, esp the ones on leaning Left and center.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Media is there to serve the public. Don't think that Pakistan and India are some special cases, this is how it operates in most countries. Maybe one day your media will start to portray loving and positive messages about Indian Muslims and the Pakistanis and *shudder* British versions will look on with jealousy and lament what we lost with partition.
    So in London everyone keeps getting stabbed or acid being thrown upon,or grooming happens in most parts of England.

I'm sure everyone sees their own bias they choose to ignore it.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    So you are spokesperson of muslims of different nationalities? May be you can speak for Pakistanis, but certainly not for others.

Trying to impose your views as the view of Muslims. Didnt Indian muslims teach you a lesson in 1947? Didnt Bangladeshis teach you a lesson in 71? That religion isnt as important as you think.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Pretty much this.

Especially under a Hindutva extremist government. It's up to them I guess, if they want to lay down to extremists, allow discrimination and abuse their choice. I have no sympathy for them but Im sure they will wake up soon enough.
    Didnt see a Indian muslims asking for your sympathy. Did they?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty much this.

You agreed to a very wrong comparison. How are indian muslims like american blacks, when blacks were slaves, and muslims were rulers? Muslims are facing discrimination, doesn't mean one makes false comparisons.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Didnt see a Indian muslims asking for your sympathy. Did they?
    I doubt they would want Hindutva extremists speaking on their behalf either.

You agreed to a very wrong comparison. How are indian muslims like american blacks, when blacks were slaves, and muslims were rulers? Muslims are facing discrimination, doesn't mean one makes false comparisons.
    Their history may be different but their current conditions and the discrimination they face is similar.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can lol all you want. I have provided evidence multiple times, as have others. Just to repeat one more time - if Muslims all over the world truly saw themselves as Muslims first:
    - You wouldn't have 50+ Muslim majority countries, you'd have one global supra-religious Muslim nation
    - 100+ Million Muslims wouldn't have chosen to stay back in a Hindu-majority India after partition
    - Pakistan would have stayed as one nation, and not broken into Pak and BD like it did in 1971 (that was also the end of your two-nation theory)
    - Iran and Saudi Arabia wouldn't be sworn enemies lusting after each other's blood
    - Muslims wouldn't kill other Muslims like they are doing today in large numbers all over the world
    - Rich arabs wouldn't treat poor Pakistani and Bangladeshi migrants to Saudi Arabia like second- and third-class citizens

I can keep going, but you get the gist.

This emphatically proves that Muslim religious identity is subservient other identities like nationality, region, race, color, language, economic background etc.

Now over to you. Do you have any evidence that Muslims see themselves as Muslims first?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I doubt they would want Hindutva extremists speaking on their behalf either.

Their history may be different but their current conditions and the discrimination they face is similar.
    Who is a extremist?

Indian muslims dont need Pakistanis. They have rejected your ideas in 1947.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    The irony of Non-Indians telling Indians what our fellow countrymen are thinking.
    Really .... where?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is a extremist?

Why are Indian Muslims called Pakistanis in some parts....

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who is a extremist?

Anyone who supports an extremist party such as the BJP.

Many Muslims in India couldn't move for many reasons. I have distance relatives in India, they didn't stay because they wanted to live under fascist rule but it was just too difficult to move for them.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can lol all you want. I have provided evidence multiple times, as have others. Just to repeat one more time - if Muslims all over the world truly saw themselves as Muslims first:
    - You wouldn't have 50+ Muslim majority countries, you'd have one global supra-religious Muslim nation
    - 100+ Million Muslims wouldn't have chosen to stay back in a Hindu-majority India after partition
    - Pakistan would have stayed as one nation, and not broken into Pak and BD like it did in 1971 (that was also the end of your two-nation theory)
    - Iran and Saudi Arabia wouldn't be sworn enemies lusting after each other's blood
    - Muslims wouldn't kill other Muslims like they are doing today in large numbers all over the world
    - Rich arabs wouldn't treat poor Pakistani and Bangladeshi migrants to Saudi Arabia like second- and third-class citizens

I can keep going, but you get the gist.

This emphatically proves that Muslim religious identity is subservient other identities like nationality, region, race, color, language, economic background etc.

Now over to you. Do you have any evidence that Muslims see themselves as Muslims first?
    lol. These are not evidences but your opinion of what millions of Muslims think. You are linking politics, secteranism with all sorts of others issues. Sorry but this it out of your depth, thanks for trying tho.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Why are Indian Muslims called Pakistanis in some parts....
    Because those people who call Indian muslims Pakistanis are bigots. Just like you have racism in Europe or Islamophobia around the world.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Anyone who supports an extremist party such as the BJP.

Many Muslims in India couldn't move for many reasons. I have distance relatives in India, they didn't stay because they wanted to live under fascist rule but it was just too difficult to move for them.
    Its has been 70 yrs and they still havent moved to Pakistan, yet Pakistani hindus keep coming to India.

BJP being extremist. That may be the opinion of some not necessarily a fact.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    lol. These are not evidences but your opinion of what millions of Muslims think. You are linking politics, secteranism with all sorts of others issues. Sorry but this it out of your depth, thanks for trying tho.
    What he is doing is showing you how race,region,language trumps religion.

Since you are out of your depth here, Understand Bangladesh.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its has been 70 yrs and they still havent moved to Pakistan, yet Pakistani hindus keep coming to India.

BJP being extremist. That may be the opinion of some not necessarily a fact.
    Pakistan doesn't allow Indian Muslims to simply move over just because they are Muslims, do keep up.

Everyone on the planet apart from supporters or extremists agree they are extreme. Their own website confirms their extremist ideology.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What he is doing is showing you how race,region,language trumps religion.

Since you are out of your depth here, Understand Bangladesh.
    Are you the spokesman for every Indian? lol

No it doesn't trump religion, if he had been to Mecca he would know people see each other as Muslims and their religion is more important to them than what type of passport they hold.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    So in London everyone keeps getting stabbed or acid being thrown upon,or grooming happens in most parts of England.

I'm sure everyone sees their own bias they choose to ignore it.
    You can describe England how you want, but your Bollywood moguls flocking to film their stars dancing and singing in London tells the real story. Not sure what your point was, but it seems rather flimsy.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The best Muslims in the world, they are genuinely faithful and don't show off like others, and soon with the worst part of India(BJP's) downfall they would be at more ease like other citizens of the country.
    Quite a stupid statement to make.... have you met all of the Muslims from all the different Islamic countries in the world? Perhaps the Muslims in India have to tow the line of the majority Hindu population, lest they want to run in trouble with the goons. Also we all were here when the Hindu-Muslim riots were happening in India just last month.

From what I've seen and interacted with Indian Muslims are considerably more in-your-face religious and are no where near as moderate as Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. If I were to rank Muslims in terms of how hardline they are:

Saudis
    Other Arabs

Indian Muslims
    Pakistanis

Bangladeshis

Malaysians/Indonesians

Turks

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Quite a stupid statement to make.... have you met all of the Muslims from all the different Islamic countries in the world? Perhaps the Muslims in India have to tow the line of the majority Hindu population, lest they want to run in trouble with the goons. Also we all were here when the Hindu-Muslim riots were happening in India just last month.

From what I've seen and interacted with Indian Muslims are considerably more in-your-face religious and are no where near as moderate as Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. If I were to rank Muslims in terms of how hardline they are:

Saudis
    Other Arabs

Indian Muslims
    Pakistanis

Bangladeshis

Malaysians/Indonesians

Turks
    That's exactly my point,they are not religious only on EID but on all days, I would admire Justcrazy(Pakistani) poster's understanding of religion than say any Brit of Canadian Pakistani.

They might be religious but are genuinely religious not the shouting show off kind, the humility is pretty obvious, and only Muslims among you mentioned I haven't met are Saudis , although I have met Arabs.

And what has riots got to do with my view of Indian Muslims being best, it's my view I can have it irrspective.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You can describe England how you want, but your Bollywood moguls flocking to film their stars dancing and singing in London tells the real story. Not sure what your point was, but it seems rather flimsy.
    Yeah but wasn't the point on media?

In that logic there are many English tourists coming to India .

Don't change he logic.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is the thread really about? 3 pages already.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's about Plight of Indian Muslims perhaps. I'm not so sure. Gotta read it from the beginning

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Pakistan doesn't allow Indian Muslims to simply move over just because they are Muslims, do keep up.

Everyone on the planet apart from supporters or extremists agree they are extreme. Their own website confirms their extremist ideology.
    1. So what happened to Muslims being Muslims over nationality when Pakistan itself wont allow Muslims to come and settle? Isnt Pakistan made on the theory that its homeland of SC muslims?

2. Everyone on the planet isnt limited to Pakistanis or PPers.

3. What extremist ideology?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Are you the spokesman for every Indian? lol

No it doesn't trump religion, if he had been to Mecca he would know people see each other as Muslims and their religion is more important to them than what type of passport they hold.
    So entry into Mecca in Saudi Arabia is allowed without a passport and you just have to land in Jeddah and say I am a muslim at the immigration counter?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JaDed, what the hell dude. Why did u fool me?

U made the second post of this thread. Still unsure about the purpose of this thread?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    OPs and a few other poster's insecurity with Indian muslims.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1. So what happened to Muslims being Muslims over nationality when Pakistan itself wont allow Muslims to come and settle? Isnt Pakistan made on the theory that its homeland of SC muslims?

2. Everyone on the planet isnt limited to Pakistanis or PPers.

3. What extremist ideology?
    1. A nations immigration policy has nothing to do with the personal feelings of people . lol

2. BJP is seen rightly as an extremist party around the world. Live in denial.

3. You should know this being a BJP supporter.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_ View Post
    @JaDed, what the hell dude. Why did u fool me?

U made the second post of this thread. Still unsure about the purpose of this thread?
    I replied because I thought it was about Indian Muslims, but somehow it became about insecurity of others.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Are you just trolling or simply not have the capability to understand?

The visa requirement is being a Muslim. You couldn never enter Mecca ..ever but all Indian Muslims can. This should give you a clue.
    So visa is required and simply being a muslim wont suffice.

Why would i be allowed to enter the holiest shrine of islam? Non hindus are not allowed inside most of our ancient pilgrimage temples either.

What has that got to do with religion above everything else theory?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So visa is required and simply being a muslim wont suffice.

Why would i be allowed to enter the holiest shrine of islam? Non hindus are not allowed inside most of our ancient pilgrimage temples either.

What has that got to do with religion above everything else theory?
    Visa is required if you are specifically going there for Hajj or Umrah. Saudi Muslim residents can visit also but there are many check points starting from around 50 kms before the Haram.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's keep testing your depth here. You are calling all this my opinion of what Muslims think? Let's try one more time:

- There are 50+ Muslim majority countries in the world. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - 100+M Muslims stayed back in India after partition. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Pak broke into two nations in 1971. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Iran and SA are sworn enemies. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Muslims are killing other Muslims. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Rich Arabs treat Pak laborers poorly. Fact or my opinion? Fact based on what I have read (I have never been to SA myself). Feel free to tell me otherwise.

So, tell me again, which part of this is my opinion?

Just because Muslims meet other Muslims in Mecca doesn't mean their religion is their primary identity. I also meet other Hindus in temples, but I don't stop being Indian, with a certain language as my mother tongue, with a certain educational background, with a certain financial profile, with a certain skin color etc.

A friendly suggestion: stop digging yourselves into this hole, and just admit that being a Muslim isn't their primary identity. It's okay to be persuaded by others.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian people will point out to a few Muslim celebrities as evidence how successful the community is. With a population of 200 million it is normal to have a few Muslim celebrities. Most Indian Muslim's will probably be feeling very vulnerable at this moment with all these things happening in IoK, rapes and Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid case. Well, Indian Muslim's have to love India don't they?? The majority Hindu community are always finding excuses to call them traitors and what not. They've nowhere else to go! There is no unity amongst Indian Muslim organisations with all following their own political agenda's. Before anyone points it out Pak is not inviting them over neither do we have the room to accommodate 200 million people. Of course, Pakistan has it's own minority issues to resolve.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it so hard for people of Pakistan to understand that nation states can be secular or multi-religion? There are more of such nation states than theocratic states on world map.

The constitution of India is secular.

You could argue that law and order is broken - but then that it is true irrespective of the context. eg. People like Malya, the 2 Modis have absconded but so is Salman khan acquitted of a murder and out on bail for another. It has nothing to do with religion.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let's keep testing your depth here. You are calling all this my opinion of what Muslims think? Let's try one more time:

- There are 50+ Muslim majority countries in the world. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - 100+M Muslims stayed back in India after partition. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Pak broke into two nations in 1971. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Iran and SA are sworn enemies. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Muslims are killing other Muslims. Fact or my opinion? Fact.
    - Rich Arabs treat Pak laborers poorly. Fact or my opinion? Fact based on what I have read (I have never been to SA myself). Feel free to tell me otherwise.

So, tell me again, which part of this is my opinion?

Just because Muslims meet other Muslims in Mecca doesn't mean their religion is their primary identity. I also meet other Hindus in temples, but I don't stop being Indian, with a certain language as my mother tongue, with a certain educational background, with a certain financial profile, with a certain skin color etc.

A friendly suggestion: stop digging yourselves into this hole, and just admit that being a Muslim isn't their primary identity. It's okay to be persuaded by others.
    lol. None of these 'facts' have any basis in determining Muslims feels their religion is secondary to anything. You are confusing political decisions with the general sentiment of Muslims. I dont think you will figure this out.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post
    Why is it so hard for people of Pakistan to understand that nation states can be secular or multi-religion? There are more of such nation states than theocratic states on world map.

You could argue that law and order is broken - but then that it is true irrespective of the context. eg. People like Malya, the 2 Modis have absconded but so is Salman khan acquitted of a murder and out on bail for another. It has nothing to do with religion.
    The bigger (biggest) evil in Indian constitution is cast based reservations..

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post

True secular states dont mix religion with politics. In India we have bans on slaughter of cows, an animal which is eaten by hundreds of millions of people within the nation. There are different laws for Hindus,Christians and Muslims.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post

Yawn.... Adnan Sami who was Pakistani says hi... Apparently he lived Pakistan for all its glory that he moved to India where apparently Indian Muslims are suffering and in spite of all that eventually became an Indian citizen and is a huge singer/entertainment star back in India

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    True secular states dont mix religion with politics. In India we have bans on slaughter of cows, an animal which is eaten by hundreds of millions of people within the nation. There are different laws for Hindus,Christians and Muslims.
    In India we also do not allow people to insult the Prophet (PBUH) thsts called respecting every religion, something you wont understand.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So until somebody gets lynched by a mob, we should consider everything as well and good. Got it.
    Surely there is a spectrum between being lynched by a mob and having some troll in the internet say rude things to you.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Indian people will point out to a few Muslim celebrities as evidence how successful the community is. With a population of 200 million it is normal to have a few Muslim celebrities. Most Indian Muslim's will probably be feeling very vulnerable at this moment with all these things happening in IoK, rapes and Ram Mandir-Babri Masjid case. Well, Indian Muslim's have to love India don't they?? The majority Hindu community are always finding excuses to call them traitors and what not. They've nowhere else to go! There is no unity amongst Indian Muslim organisations with all following their own political agenda's. Before anyone points it out Pak is not inviting them over neither do we have the room to accommodate 200 million people. Of course, Pakistan has it's own minority issues to resolve.
    The bolded part is hands down the dumbest thing i have ever read on the internet. So you want every famous person in India to be Muslim?

According to your signature you're a defender of Pakistan, perhaps you should stick to that and stop poking your nose in our matters.