Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indian Muslims

Results 161 to 240 of 370
  1. #161
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,762
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    The bolded part is hands down the dumbest thing i have ever read on the internet. So you want every famous person in India to be Muslim?

    According to your signature you're a defender of Pakistan, perhaps you should stick to that and stop poking your nose in our matters.
    No, having famous people doesn't mean a community is doing well or is safe. A good metric would be to see Indian Muslims prosper and see fewer hate crimes. Muslims in India are the poorest religious community in India.

    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle5042032.ece

    https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...4pu5gT85N.html


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  2. #162
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    213
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am kind of enjoying the fact that Indian Muslims have ignored this thread and two groups that could be mirror images of each other ie BJP Hindu's and Pakistani's are busy trying to outscore each other on who has more fake concern for Indian Muslims.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    22,571
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    No, having famous people doesn't mean a community is doing well or is safe. A good metric would be to see Indian Muslims prosper and see fewer hate crimes. Muslims in India are the poorest religious community in India.

    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle5042032.ece

    https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...4pu5gT85N.html
    Moreover have a look at this. This is BJP's spokesperson speaking on Babri Masjid which was demolished by lakhs of people who share his mentality all those years ago.

    https://youtu.be/cUbajBEVlaE

    Secular India.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Really .... where?
    Do all the muslims speak the same language? Then you shouldn't mind being clubbed into the category of Al Qaeda, Taliban and ISIS. You don't know jack about Indian Muslims. just because of common religion dont presume that you get the right to speak for all of the religion else the nutjobs like Nigel Farrage and Donald Trump and Togadia are proven right by clubbing all muslims as terrorists.

    You cannot pick and choose your identity as per your own convenient narrative.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Moreover have a look at this. This is BJP's spokesperson speaking on Babri Masjid which was demolished by lakhs of people who share his mentality all those years ago.

    https://youtu.be/cUbajBEVlaE

    Secular India.
    The real Irony, a nation with discrimination written in its Constitution preaching Secularism to others.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,826
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    The real Irony, a nation with discrimination written in its Constitution preaching Secularism to others.
    Great. This is what I do too..finding irony to deflect from genuine criticism.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In India rich people get away with whatever they do irrespective of religion.The poor are the ones who suffer.

  8. #168
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kabbirann View Post
    I am kind of enjoying the fact that Indian Muslims have ignored this thread and two groups that could be mirror images of each other ie BJP Hindu's and Pakistani's are busy trying to outscore each other on who has more fake concern for Indian Muslims.
    Indian Muslims rarely post on Pakistani forums, or if they do, they won't disclose their location. This leaves the field open for the other two parties to duke it out on their behalf so sit back and chill.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  9. #169
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    The bolded part is hands down the dumbest thing i have ever read on the internet. So you want every famous person in India to be Muslim?

    According to your signature you're a defender of Pakistan, perhaps you should stick to that and stop poking your nose in our matters.
    Don't be daft and so childish! I want your people to stop telling us that Muslim's are treated well in India by pointing out your celebrities. They are bottom of the ladder when it comes to things like housing, jobs and education. Shabana Azmi and many others can't even buy homes in Munbai. I will poke my nose wherever I want, it's my nose not yours! If you don't like my comments then keep walking. On a Pak site I will say whatever I want, within reason!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Don't be daft and so childish! I want your people to stop telling us that Muslim's are treated well in India by pointing out your celebrities. They are bottom of the ladder when it comes to things like housing, jobs and education. Shabana Azmi and many others can't even buy homes in Munbai. I will poke my nose wherever I want, it's my nose not yours! If you don't like my comments then keep walking. On a Pak site I will say whatever I want, within reason!
    And we will do what ever we want in our country and a opinion of a foreigner will mean zilch. See two can play this game.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,301
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    In India we also do not allow people to insult the Prophet (PBUH) thsts called respecting every religion, something you wont understand.
    I dont respect extremist versions of religion or people who claim Indians were flying aeroplanes, carrying out stem cell research and using cosmic weapons 5,000 years ago. I assume you believe this?

    Plenty of Hindu extremists insult Muslims and their religion. India is only secular on a piece of paper.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  12. #172
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    And we will do what ever we want in our country and a opinion of a foreigner will mean zilch. See two can play this game.
    Do it! I dont care about your Muslim's but you can't stop me from talking about it, can you?? You are the one who is moaning about Pak's talking about your people on our own site!! If what others say does not matter you wouldn't be so offended by my views!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  13. #173
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I dont respect extremist versions of religion or people who claim Indians were flying aeroplanes, carrying out stem cell research and using cosmic weapons 5,000 years ago. I assume you believe this?

    Plenty of Hindu extremists insult Muslims and their religion. India is only secular on a piece of paper.
    I do not give much significance to religious fundamentalists who take pot shots at other religions. I can say a 1000 things to you but unlike you i have been taught to respect the beliefs in other religions. Thats the difference between me and you.

    Indian secularism doesnot survive on certificates issued by people on online forums.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Do it! I dont care about your Muslim's but you can't stop me from talking about it, can you?? You are the one who is moaning about Pak's talking about your people on our own site!! If what others say does not matter you wouldn't be so offended by my views!
    Why will it matter? Has anyone believed in the Pakistani narrative on India?

  15. #175
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,146
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I belong to a minority in India. Things are bad these days and that frustrated me a lot. I fear for what beholds in future.

    However, I genuinely feel blessed to not have been born as a minority on the other side of the border. What the powers of West Pakistan did to Bangladeshis still boils my blood. If they could do such horrific stuff to fellow Muslims, doesnít take a lot to understand why minorities (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Ahmedis etc.) have been shrinking in number in the country.

    That said, Iíve met a lot of good Pakistanis, and mixed pretty well with them. So there are some great people out there as well, they just need to stand up more and make their voices count.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,301
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    I belong to a minority in India. Things are bad these days and that frustrated me a lot. I fear for what beholds in future.

    However, I genuinely feel blessed to not have been born as a minority on the other side of the border. What the powers of West Pakistan did to Bangladeshis still boils my blood. If they could do such horrific stuff to fellow Muslims, doesn’t take a lot to understand why minorities (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Ahmedis etc.) have been shrinking in number in the country.

    That said, I’ve met a lot of good Pakistanis, and mixed pretty well with them. So there are some great people out there as well, they just need to stand up more and make their voices count.
    Which minority, what is so bad and what will happen in the future? The thread is about Indian Muslims so other minorities can be related but let's not divert to Pakistan, the usual Indian back foot defence shot.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  17. #177
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Why will it matter? Has anyone believed in the Pakistani narrative on India?
    Yes many have!! Do you know 200 million Muslim's of India?? No!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For starters 200 million Muslims in IoK who we are told by the neighbour that they are Indian's. We all know that they love Pakistan!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,592
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    For starters 200 million Muslims in IoK who we are told by the neighbour that they are Indian's. We all know that they love Pakistan!
    I think the population of IOK is around 12-13 million.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    I think the population of IOK is around 12-13 million.
    Thanks for correcting that. I meant that many Indian Muslims love Pak, we know the Kashmiris in IoK do for starters. Others can not openly say it for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 17th April 2018 at 22:28.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  21. #181
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    9,872
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    I belong to a minority in India. Things are bad these days and that frustrated me a lot. I fear for what beholds in future.
    Understandable, fear probably exists because of false news like this.
    Name:  8B5420EE-ACFF-4CED-AF66-984E15632E55.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  28.1 KB
    http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pun...ts/575328.html

  22. #182
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Thanks for correcting that. I meant that many Indian Muslims love Pak, we know the Kashmiris in IoK do for starters. Others can not openly say it for obvious reasons.
    Things people keep telling themselves to rationalize their own pitiable existence! Comical.

  23. #183
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,146
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    Understandable, fear probably exists because of false news like this.
    Name:  8B5420EE-ACFF-4CED-AF66-984E15632E55.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  28.1 KB
    http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/pun...ts/575328.html
    Can't read hindi properly. Also its hazy which is making it more difficult.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,146
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Thanks for correcting that. I meant that many Indian Muslims love Pak, we know the Kashmiris in IoK do for starters. Others can not openly say it for obvious reasons.
    That's actually not true. Its a mix bag really. Seen a lot of Indian Muslims have a strong dislike towards Pakistan. Some like and some would be neutral. Just like the Hindus and pretty much everyone in India. We all behave in a very similar way.

    Unfortunately, its always Hindu Vs Muslim in Pakistan. Was just watching a news video on CWG from Pakistan. The host said that when there is a sports game between India and Pakistan its a different thing as its a Islam Vs Kuffar contest, and apparently you guys show more passion on these occasions. Why does it have to be Islam Vs non-believers? Same goes for idiots like Shoaib Malik who dedicate their victory to Muslims.
    Last edited by BreadPakoda; 18th April 2018 at 04:32.

  25. #185
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    Things people keep telling themselves to rationalize their own pitiable existence! Comical.
    Did I touch a sore nerve? I guess pointing out certain things outside your comfort zone hurts you. The only comical thing is you people thinking Kashmris love you!!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  26. #186
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,040
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    That's actually not true. Its a mix bag really. Seen a lot of Indian Muslims have a strong dislike towards Pakistan. Some like and some would be neutral. Just like the Hindus and pretty much everyone in India. We all behave in a very similar way.
    Not liking other communities and religions is quite common among humans, though the intensity of it differs. Indian Muslims who moved to Pakistan during the Partition (Muhajirs) haven't really integrated with Sindhis and Punjabis.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    That's actually not true. Its a mix bag really. Seen a lot of Indian Muslims have a strong dislike towards Pakistan. Some like and some would be neutral. Just like the Hindus and pretty much everyone in India. We all behave in a very similar way.

    Unfortunately, its always Hindu Vs Muslim in Pakistan. Was just watching a news video on CWG from Pakistan. The host said that when there is a sports game between India and Pakistan its a different thing as its a Islam Vs Kuffar contest, and apparently you guys show more passion on these occasions. Why does it have to be Islam Vs non-believers? Same goes for idiots like Shoaib Malik who dedicate their victory to Muslims.
    I realise that many Indian Muslim's hate Pak partly because it is considered as the yardstick to measure their patriotism. This is often what they are judged by. How can you all behave similarly when you admit like anywhere else Indians have different views? That is not true at all, it is in India where votes are about playing the religious and anti-Pakistan card, in Pak during elections India does not matter neither have we ever chosen a fanatical religious party like your BJP the govern us. Think about this if you can! One host or a Shoaib Malik does not represent the view of the entire nation but when the majority vote for a killer of Muslims as PM it shows what Indian people generally are like. The current state of your country with so many Hindu-Muslim issues are for all to see. It is never about non believers in Pak, you are getting confused over India and Pakistan. Indian Muslim's happy or not does not matter to me. Perhaps the older generation which have mostly died out have a soft spot for Indian Muslim's. The majority are born after independence and could not care less about your Muslim's so you are welcome to them.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 18th April 2018 at 04:58.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    9,872
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Can't read hindi properly. Also its hazy which is making it more difficult.
    Apparently it says Hafeez ka Ghaddar Sardar or in other words News18 is trying to link Sardars with Hafeez Saeed. Do you think such sensual headlines are ok and its wise to single out communities like this, especially under the current environment?

  29. #189
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess based on population growth we can safely say Indian Muslims are far better off than Pakistani Hindus

  30. #190
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    22,571
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    I guess based on population growth we can safely say Indian Muslims are far better off than Pakistani Hindus
    Maybe Pakistani hindus are better off and well educated and hence opt for fewer children as compared to uneducated and poor muslims of India?

  31. #191
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    2,247
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Maybe Pakistani hindus are better off and well educated and hence opt for fewer children as compared to uneducated and poor muslims of India?
    Na not may be its 101 percent sure there are many many applications pending of pakistani hindus or sikhs who applied citizenship to india. I can show some video links inyerviews of them as well. How they have to live there. They are ready to die in india poorly but they cant live there. These were there words.
    I hardly see indian muslims applying citizenship to pakistan. If given options even many pakistani muslims will come to india.
    Search for facts before saying anything.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Maybe Pakistani hindus are better off and well educated and hence opt for fewer children as compared to uneducated and poor muslims of India?
    Are you saying there is no minority persecution in Pakistan?

    Also who is responsible for Muslim population control in India?

  33. #193
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Yes many have!! Do you know 200 million Muslim's of India?? No!
    Who has? How many muslims from India has gone to Pakistan alleging persecution and seeking refuge?

  34. #194
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Thanks for correcting that. I meant that many Indian Muslims love Pak, we know the Kashmiris in IoK do for starters. Others can not openly say it for obvious reasons.
    Around 35% of them is non muslim and 10% shias and they want to have nothing to do with Pakistan.

  35. #195
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Maybe Pakistani hindus are better off and well educated and hence opt for fewer children as compared to uneducated and poor muslims of India?
    Yet they come running to India in 100s seeking refuge from persecution.

  36. #196
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Which minority, what is so bad and what will happen in the future? The thread is about Indian Muslims so other minorities can be related but let's not divert to Pakistan, the usual Indian back foot defence shot.
    I always find this frustrating when posters make several accusations against one group but don't disclose their own. I see he has avoided answering these questions which just leads me to question his identity and thus motive somewhat.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  37. #197
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,826
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I always find this frustrating when posters make several accusations against one group but don't disclose their own. I see he has avoided answering these questions which just leads me to question his identity and thus motive somewhat.
    Always find it funny to see concerns by Brit Paks about us. I am an Indian Muslim myself, and the stories of our discrimination is greatly exaggerated.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I always find this frustrating when posters make several accusations against one group but don't disclose their own. I see he has avoided answering these questions which just leads me to question his identity and thus motive somewhat.
    Itís not like all the Muslims are saints themselves.I guess you have heard about Dawood Ibrahim any way.Also there are instances where Muslims are involved in Killing Hindus in communal clashes and got away.(I guess India is only place where minorities kill majority religion people and still get away).

    Any way there are good & bad sides to all religions & people.

  39. #199
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Always find it funny to see concerns by Brit Paks about us. I am an Indian Muslim myself, and the stories of our discrimination is greatly exaggerated.
    That's good to hear. You may have read my concerns earlier in the thread that Indian Muslims don't usually post here so when they do that can help to clear a lot of misconceptions.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  40. #200
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,215
    Mentioned
    2190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    In India rich people get away with whatever they do irrespective of religion.The poor are the ones who suffer.
    it's same everywhere, not only in India.


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  41. #201
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,486
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read through this entire page and the only one that has posted any sourced info on abuses in India against Muslims was a Pakistan, whereas the Indians mainly have one of two defences "something about Pakistan" or "no no, Indian Muslims are very successful".

    Time to start posting reliable sources.

  42. #202
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    I've read through this entire page and the only one that has posted any sourced info on abuses in India against Muslims was a Pakistan, whereas the Indians mainly have one of two defences "something about Pakistan" or "no no, Indian Muslims are very successful".

    Time to start posting reliable sources.
    Donít you want abuses Muslims do on others in India? Unlike some other countries there are communal clashes in India but not persecuting specific communities.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,486
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    Don’t you want abuses Muslims do on others in India? Unlike some other countries there are communal clashes in India but not persecuting specific communities.
    Substantiate what you are saying.


    Your post literally just proves everything I wrote in mine.

  44. #204
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Substantiate what you are saying.


    Your post literally just proves everything I wrote in mine.
    If you have no idea about India itís diffciult to explain.Unlike Pakistan where only Majority religious group can indulge in communal activities. in India both Muslims & Hindus does communal activities so difficult to sympathesise with any specific group unless you want to show sympathy based on financial capabilities.

    Biggest terrorism activity done in India is by Dawood Ibrahim who is a Muslim.

    Congress party ruled India for decades and Muslims are their main vote bank and have many powerful Muslims in their ranks.Irrespective of this if Muslims still feel they are abused then they hve to blame themselves.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Did I touch a sore nerve? I guess pointing out certain things outside your comfort zone hurts you. The only comical thing is you people thinking Kashmris love you!!
    Show me a post where I said Kashmiris love me. Otherwise you're just making stuff up as usual.

    What sore nerve? You come here and tell us 200M Indian Muslims love Pak more than India and you expect to be taken seriously?!

  46. #206
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    Show me a post where I said Kashmiris love me. Otherwise you're just making stuff up as usual.

    What sore nerve? You come here and tell us 200M Indian Muslims love Pak more than India and you expect to be taken seriously?!
    Indian muslims living peacefully in India is contrary to the two nation theory. Hence its a fact thats unacceptable to some.

  47. #207
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Always find it funny to see concerns by Brit Paks about us. I am an Indian Muslim myself, and the stories of our discrimination is greatly exaggerated.
    Brit Paks are somewhat disoriented these past couple of days. Modi's in town, the air in London / surrounding areas is vitiated by "Hindu Extremism", so these guys aren't able to breathe freely.

    I think he leaves after CHOGM. Normal service resumes after that.
    Last edited by Adijazz1706; 18th April 2018 at 14:06. Reason: No need to take digs at entire communities with the 'Brit masters' thingy

  48. #208
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,804
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Always find it funny to see concerns by Brit Paks about us. I am an Indian Muslim myself, and the stories of our discrimination is greatly exaggerated.
    You are a Muslim?

    I am pretty sure you have posted several times that you are a Hindu religion follower

  49. #209
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    Brit Paks are somewhat disoriented these past couple of days. Modi's in town, the air in London / surrounding areas is vitiated by "Hindu Extremism", so these guys aren't able to breathe freely. Moreover, their Brit Masters are treating Modi with respect instead of getting him inside 10 Downing St. via a backdoor or body searching him at Heathrow (like you-know-who).

    I think he leaves after CHOGM. Normal service resumes after that.
    I don't think most Brits are aware Modi is here, wasn't mentioned in the Times which I read this morning. Is that the respectful treatment you are talking about?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  50. #210
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    Brit Paks are somewhat disoriented these past couple of days. Modi's in town, the air in London / surrounding areas is vitiated by "Hindu Extremism", so these guys aren't able to breathe freely. Moreover, their Brit Masters are treating Modi with respect instead of getting him inside 10 Downing St. via a backdoor or body searching him at Heathrow (like you-know-who).

    I think he leaves after CHOGM. Normal service resumes after that.
    Even London mayor visited India first

  51. #211
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,826
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    You are a Muslim?

    I am pretty sure you have posted several times that you are a Hindu religion follower
    My religion teaches me to respect all religions.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 18th April 2018 at 13:33.

  52. #212
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    My religion teaches me to respect all religions.
    You are true secular unlike the pseudos infested to our great country. Salute.

  53. #213
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I don't think most Brits are aware Modi is here, wasn't mentioned in the Times which I read this morning. Is that the respectful treatment you are talking about?
    Didnt know Times runs the UK govt.

  54. #214
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,829
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    You are a Muslim?

    I am pretty sure you have posted several times that you are a Hindu religion follower
    CC is our forum's treasure, he can be anything he wants

  55. #215
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Didnt know Times runs the UK govt.
    What?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  56. #216
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,829
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    Don’t you want abuses Muslims do on others in India? Unlike some other countries there are communal clashes in India but not persecuting specific communities.
    Please post sourced info on communal riots where Muslims killed Hindus or destroyed their property so that we can compare

  57. #217
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Please post sourced info on communal riots where Muslims killed Hindus or destroyed their property so that we can compare
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62359416.cms

    This is one of the recent ones...you can search google you will get a lot...

    Also you know Dawood Ibrahim any way,so I donít think I have to give bigger example.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,829
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62359416.cms

    This is one of the recent ones...you can search google you will get a lot...

    Also you know Dawood Ibrahim any way,so I don’t think I have to give bigger example.
    Communal tension != a riot. Also what has Dawood got to do with riots, he was a gangster like Chota Rajan who is Hindu

  59. #219
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Communal tension != a riot. Also what has Dawood got to do with riots, he was a gangster like Chota Rajan who is Hindu
    Oh,now Muslims killing Hindus is just communal tension and doesnít matter.

    Dawood is terrorist who bombed India in the name of religion.

    One more hint - Godhra

  60. #220
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,829
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    Oh,now Muslims killing Hindus is just communal tension and doesn’t matter.

    Dawood is terrorist who bombed India in the name of religion.

    One more hint - Godhra
    1993 blasts were by Dawood, I just thought he was a gangster

  61. #221
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Around 35% of them is non muslim and 10% shias and they want to have nothing to do with Pakistan.
    As if you went around asking them! Stop fooling yourself, I see Pak flags everywhere in the valley. The Hindu's may not want a merger with Pak for obvious reasons.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  62. #222
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Who has? How many muslims from India has gone to Pakistan alleging persecution and seeking refuge?
    You said all Muslim's in India hate Pak. I am telling you that is not the case at all. I am not counting the numbers of how many Indian Muslim's are in Pak. We are not opening the borders to let them in, your people not ours.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  63. #223
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,180
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    Show me a post where I said Kashmiris love me. Otherwise you're just making stuff up as usual.

    What sore nerve? You come here and tell us 200M Indian Muslims love Pak more than India and you expect to be taken seriously?!
    What has loving you got to do with anything?I am telling you that there are 200 million Muslim's in India. Many hate Pak where as others love it even more would be mutual. As for Kashmiri Muslim's most do love Pakistan and you know it. Unlike you I am not saying they are all the same, don't know what you are on about "making up" stuff.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  64. #224
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,136
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    As if you went around asking them! Stop fooling yourself, I see Pak flags everywhere in the valley. The Hindu's may not want a merger with Pak for obvious reasons.
    So non muslims and Shias who are together about 45% of J and K population and want nothing to do with Pakistan dont matter.lol.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    22,571
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So non muslims and Shias who are together about 45% of J and K population and want nothing to do with Pakistan dont matter.lol.
    1) Majority of kashmiri Shias want to have nothing to do with India. Imam Khomeini has time and again reiterated his support for freedom of Kashmir and Shias generally consider themselves bound by his words.

    2) Many of the sikhs want to have nothing to do with India.

    3) It is not just about Indian occupied Kashmir but also about AJK. When we combine both of them and then look at the percentages, even your twists and manipulations won't work.

    4) You RSS folks should worry about Dalits and North east and even South India for that matter. Fix those issues which are more likely to end up in success because you are only going to get one thing out of Kashmir, failure.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    you are only going to get one thing out of Kashmir, failure.
    Quote of the week.

  67. #227
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    2,247
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    1) Majority of kashmiri Shias want to have nothing to do with India. Imam Khomeini has time and again reiterated his support for freedom of Kashmir and Shias generally consider themselves bound by his words.

    2) Many of the sikhs want to have nothing to do with India.

    3) It is not just about Indian occupied Kashmir but also about AJK. When we combine both of them and then look at the percentages, even your twists and manipulations won't work.

    4) You RSS folks should worry about Dalits and North east and even South India for that matter. Fix those issues which are more likely to end up in success because you are only going to get one thing out of Kashmir, failure.
    Roke raho ya khush rehke. Kashmiris have to learn to live under secular country. In kashmir sharia law will never happen,only indian constitition laws will be there. And kashmiris wont get a chance to say kuffars dnt belong here. There are higher chances of POK comes under the same rule than kashmir going anywhere. Trust me,otherwise keep suffering. Indian army is the most professional army in the whole world. Otgerwise who stops them to operate like isralis against palestines or mynamar against rohingyas or pakistan against bangladesh for ethnic cleaning ,but you dnt say kashmiris running away like that,instead they throw stones and attack army.

  68. #228
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,829
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Roke raho ya khush rehke. Kashmiris have to learn to live under secular country. In kashmir sharia law will never happen,only indian constitition laws will be there. And kashmiris wont get a chance to say kuffars dnt belong here. There are higher chances of POK comes under the same rule than kashmir going anywhere. Trust me,otherwise keep suffering. Indian army is the most professional army in the whole world. Otgerwise who stops them to operate like isralis against palestines or mynamar against rohingyas or pakistan against bangladesh for ethnic cleaning ,but you dnt say kashmiris running away like that,instead they throw stones and attack army.
    They've killed about a hundred thousand anyway, LOL at restraint

  69. #229
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    What has loving you got to do with anything?I am telling you that there are 200 million Muslim's in India. Many hate Pak where as others love it even more would be mutual. As for Kashmiri Muslim's most do love Pakistan and you know it. Unlike you I am not saying they are all the same, don't know what you are on about "making up" stuff.
    There is zero evidence for what you're saying here. Can you prove that most Kashmiri Muslims love Pak? A couple of pictures / video from Srinagar with people waving Pak flag doesn't prove anything. If these people really loved Pak, they'd be lining up outside your consulate for migration visa. And if you really loved them, you'd provide them migrant visa. All this flag waving is just airy-fairy stuff and doesn't amount to anything.

    Stop making up stuff.

  70. #230
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    1) Majority of kashmiri Shias want to have nothing to do with India. Imam Khomeini has time and again reiterated his support for freedom of Kashmir and Shias generally consider themselves bound by his words.

    2) Many of the sikhs want to have nothing to do with India.

    3) It is not just about Indian occupied Kashmir but also about AJK. When we combine both of them and then look at the percentages, even your twists and manipulations won't work.

    4) You RSS folks should worry about Dalits and North east and even South India for that matter. Fix those issues which are more likely to end up in success because you are only going to get one thing out of Kashmir, failure.
    70 years and your Pak friends haven't been able to "liberate" one square inch for you. I'd say that counts as real meaning of the word "failure."

    Your bigger failure is that you think Pak loves you, they actually don't. All these keyboard warriors who keep talking about Kashmir aren't willing to spend $5 for your welfare. They'd rather walk into a Starbucks and get a cup of latte than "help" Kashmiris in any meaningful way.

    Now, that''s a true failure.

  71. #231
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    328
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    1) Majority of kashmiri Shias want to have nothing to do with India. Imam Khomeini has time and again reiterated his support for freedom of Kashmir and Shias generally consider themselves bound by his words.

    2) Many of the sikhs want to have nothing to do with India.

    3) It is not just about Indian occupied Kashmir but also about AJK. When we combine both of them and then look at the percentages, even your twists and manipulations won't work.

    4) You RSS folks should worry about Dalits and North east and even South India for that matter. Fix those issues which are more likely to end up in success because you are only going to get one thing out of Kashmir, failure.
    It would be better if you stick to speaking about your muslim brothers, don't speak about sikhs, I am a sikh and a proud Indian and majority of sikhs are proud Indians, visit punjab before spouting off nonsense

  72. #232
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I don't think most Brits are aware Modi is here, wasn't mentioned in the Times which I read this morning. Is that the respectful treatment you are talking about?
    I said Brit Paks, not Brits. But your disorientation is understandable, the guy is still in town!

    You need to make up your mind about Modi. On other threads you pretend to know a lot more about him than even the Indians. Even after Indians write paras after paras about him, you flatly refute everything and carry on as if you're the ultimate authority on Modi.

    Here you're pretending not to know about his trip to the UK and talking about Times. (Who care what the Times says?)

    If The Times was the only source for Brit Paks talking about Modi, we wouldn't see thread after thread on Modi on this forum (mostly started by Brit Paks)!

    Suggest you get your narrative straight.

  73. #233
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSwing View Post
    It would be better if you stick to speaking about your muslim brothers, don't speak about sikhs, I am a sikh and a proud Indian and majority of sikhs are proud Indians, visit punjab before spouting off nonsense
    Well said. But to be fair, he can't speak for other Muslims either, he can only speak for himself. As I have demonstrated multiple times in other threads, Muslim identity isn't anyone's primary or core identity, and "Muslims" isn't one unified bloc. If it was, Muslims wouldn't be killing each other all over the world.

    A few terrorism-supporters in Kashmir do not represent the rest of Kashmiris or majority of Indian Muslims, for example.

  74. #234
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    New York
    Runs
    982
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    You said all Muslim's in India hate Pak. I am telling you that is not the case at all. I am not counting the numbers of how many Indian Muslim's are in Pak. We are not opening the borders to let them in, your people not ours.
    Nice! So much for pretending that being a Muslim can be anyone's primary identity!!

    Where is KingKhanWC? He might get a heart attack!!! His Islamic Ummah is falling apart.

  75. #235
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    511
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Don't be daft and so childish! I want your people to stop telling us that Muslim's are treated well in India by pointing out your celebrities. They are bottom of the ladder when it comes to things like housing, jobs and education. Shabana Azmi and many others can't even buy homes in Munbai. I will poke my nose wherever I want, it's my nose not yours! If you don't like my comments then keep walking. On a Pak site I will say whatever I want, within reason!
    Do you know under what regulations Shabana was denied? Did you know the same regulations are used to deny hindus who eat non-veg? Or unmarried couples?

    The building where I lived in Mumbai, denied permission to sell the ground floor flat to a rich hindu businessman because he was planning to convert that flat into a place for religious gatherings. The building society decided that such a buyer would be disruptive to the residential community. My mom was the most vocal opponent. She warned everybody that if you let this guy move in, he won't let the building kids play in the compound anymore. Now does that mean that hindus are discriminated against in Bombay?

    You guys just cherry-pick isolated incidents and then mis-interpret them to suit your agenda.

  76. #236
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,551
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English August View Post
    I said Brit Paks, not Brits. But your disorientation is understandable, the guy is still in town!

    You need to make up your mind about Modi. On other threads you pretend to know a lot more about him than even the Indians. Even after Indians write paras after paras about him, you flatly refute everything and carry on as if you're the ultimate authority on Modi.

    Here you're pretending not to know about his trip to the UK and talking about Times. (Who care what the Times says?)

    If The Times was the only source for Brit Paks talking about Modi, we wouldn't see thread after thread on Modi on this forum (mostly started by Brit Paks)!

    Suggest you get your narrative straight.
    Brit Paks are also Brits Einstein. Sorry, most of us who actually live here don't always compartmentalise like Indians do. For you guys I guess it would be Saahib and chaiwallah.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  77. #237
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    328
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Brit Paks are also Brits Einstein. Sorry, most of us who actually live here don't always compartmentalise like Indians do. For you guys I guess it would be Saahib and chaiwallah.
    Oh the irony

  78. #238
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Brit Paks are also Brits Einstein. Sorry, most of us who actually live here don't always compartmentalise like Indians do. For you guys I guess it would be Saahib and chaiwallah.
    Forgive him Cap, it can be confusing whether certain Pakistanis in Britian are actually British, considering the extra time and effort they put in to portray their camel jockiness..


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  79. #239
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally had no idea he was in the UK, most the attention has been taken by the visiting leaders of the Carribean states, especially after the windrush deportment debacle.

    He's unknown to the average person in the UK, I guess if the average joe wanted to ask him anything it would be "How come you've got a space programme yet depend on our taxes to pay for all those living in poverty via international aid? Brext means Brexit"

  80. #240
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,970
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSwing View Post
    It would be better if you stick to speaking about your muslim brothers, don't speak about sikhs, I am a sikh and a proud Indian and majority of sikhs are proud Indians, visit punjab before spouting off nonsense
    I think he was talking about the 'many' Khalistainis in Canada & UK which form about .2 percent of the overall Sikh Population of the world bro.


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •