Instagram


Islamic Relief UK

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    2007 Mecca Masjid blasts: All accused, including Swami Aseemanand, acquitted

    HYDERABAD: Eleven years after powerful bombs ripped through Hyderabad’s historic Mecca Masjid, killing nine people and wounding 58, a special NIA court on Monday acquitted all five accused, including Swami Aseemanand due to lack of clinching evidence.

    Some of the accused even left the premises after the fourth additional metropolitan sessions-cum-special court for NIA cases announced its judgement.

    “The judge in his order observed that not a single allegation levelled by the prosecution could be proved, and hence he declared all the accused acquitted,” said JP Sharma, the defence advocate.

    Old City erupted in anger as many family members of victims wondered who is to be blamed for the blast. “Who killed our brothers and sisters? Will we ever come to know the truth,” ? questioned Rahmat Ali, an elderly gentleman standing outside the packed courtroom.
    Soon after the blast on May 18, 2007, five more people were killed in subsequent police firing as cops tried to control a mob.

    The high profile case was handed over to the Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI), which filed a charge sheet and later the National Investigation Agency (NIA) took over from the CBI in 2011.
    Altogether, 10 persons owing alligience to right-wing organisations were named as accused in the case.

    But only five of them, Lokesh Sharma, Swami Aseemanand alias Naba Kumar Sarkar, Devendra Gupta, Bharat Mohanlal Rateshwar alias Bharat Bhai and Rajendra Chowdhary were arrested in the case.

    Sandeep V Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra, two other accused are absconding, while another accused Sunil Joshi died.

    The NIA examined a total of 226 witnesses during the trial and as 411 documents were exhibited.

    Swami Aseemanand and Bharat Mohanlal Rateshwar were out on bail while three others were lodged in jail. In March 2017, a Rajasthan court had sentenced Gupta and another convict to life imprisonment in the Ajmer dargah blast case.

    Source: https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/63780945.cms
    Last edited by MenInG; 16th April 2018 at 08:42.


    when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    9,857
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    HYDERABAD: Eleven years after powerful bombs ripped through Hyderabad’s historic Mecca Masjid, killing nine people and wounding 58, a special NIA court on Monday acquitted all five accused, including Swami Aseemanand due to lack of clinching evidence.

    Some of the accused even left the premises after the fourth additional metropolitan sessions-cum-special court for NIA cases announced its judgement.

    “The judge in his order observed that not a single allegation levelled by the prosecution could be proved, and hence he declared all the accused acquitted,” said JP Sharma, the defence advocate.

    Old City erupted in anger as many family members of victims wondered who is to be blamed for the blast. “Who killed our brothers and sisters? Will we ever come to know the truth,” ? questioned Rahmat Ali, an elderly gentleman standing outside the packed courtroom.
    Soon after the blast on May 18, 2007, five more people were killed in subsequent police firing as cops tried to control a mob.

    The high profile case was handed over to the Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI), which filed a charge sheet and later the National Investigation Agency (NIA) took over from the CBI in 2011.
    Altogether, 10 persons owing alligience to right-wing organisations were named as accused in the case.

    But only five of them, Lokesh Sharma, Swami Aseemanand alias Naba Kumar Sarkar, Devendra Gupta, Bharat Mohanlal Rateshwar alias Bharat Bhai and Rajendra Chowdhary were arrested in the case.

    Sandeep V Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra, two other accused are absconding, while another accused Sunil Joshi died.

    The NIA examined a total of 226 witnesses during the trial and as 411 documents were exhibited.

    Swami Aseemanand and Bharat Mohanlal Rateshwar were out on bail while three others were lodged in jail. In March 2017, a Rajasthan court had sentenced Gupta and another convict to life imprisonment in the Ajmer dargah blast case.

    Source: https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/63780945.cms
    Your signature is really powerful bro, it really took the article home!

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,255
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Your signature is really powerful bro, it really took the article home!
    It should be the default signature for IOK PPers, my phone doesn't like the site though and keeps messing up my sig

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    890
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so whos the responsible behind the blast ?


    The Griffins ....

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    6,478
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    so whos the responsible behind the blast ?
    VHP/Bajrang Dal or one of the Muslim organizations.

    Religious Political outfits can stoop down to any level to get votes. Scare tactics are always effective.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    897
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    VHP/Bajrang Dal or one of the Muslim organizations.

    Religious Political outfits can stoop down to any level to get votes. Scare tactics are always effective.
    Heaven forbid anyone other than a Muslim could ever carry out such attacks

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    4,474
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So with all the evidence you can’t prove in your own courts who was guilty for such massive attacks hen how do we expect Pakistani courts to convict hafiz saeed or Dawood..

    This is a massive failure on behalf of security and investigating agencies and is a major embarrassment for our nation when we can’t even prove who wasn’t responsible for a terrorist attack on our soil..

    The CBI/NIA should resign in embarrassment..

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    30,392
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    So with all the evidence you can’t prove in your own courts who was guilty for such massive attacks hen how do we expect Pakistani courts to convict hafiz saeed or Dawood..

    This is a massive failure on behalf of security and investigating agencies and is a major embarrassment for our nation when we can’t even prove who wasn’t responsible for a terrorist attack on our soil..

    The CBI/NIA should resign in embarrassment..
    Indian judiciary is a big scam where PM himself escaped.

    CBI is incompetent as usual.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,614
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd world country banana courts


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    28,404
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kangaroo court. It would be too embarrassing for the extremist party in charge to reveal their kind have been behind terrorist attacks in their nation.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  11. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    23,827
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    So with all the evidence you can’t prove in your own courts who was guilty for such massive attacks hen how do we expect Pakistani courts to convict hafiz saeed or Dawood..

    This is a massive failure on behalf of security and investigating agencies and is a major embarrassment for our nation when we can’t even prove who wasn’t responsible for a terrorist attack on our soil..

    The CBI/NIA should resign in embarrassment..
    Read up on the issue. Read what NCTC USA, South Asia terrorism portal and IDSA of Defence Ministry had to say about who were the perpetrators and what the then Congi govt did.

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    17,773
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Read up on the issue. Read what NCTC USA, South Asia terrorism portal and IDSA of Defence Ministry had to say about who were the perpetrators and what the then Congi govt did.
    Why would the judge resign then?

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    23,827
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Why would the judge resign then?
    I dont know but may be local political pressure. He is from Hyd i believe.

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    17,773
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I dont know but may be local political pressure. He is from Hyd i believe.
    Or maybe he realized he has to bow down to Central govn.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    4,634
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon now! India is never going to punish some Hindutva nutcase for attacking a Masjid. They don't want a civil war, in India tensions are already sky high over many Hindu-Muslim issues. Any punishment handed out to a Swami is sure to create much more trouble. They will just invent a Pak angle.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 16th April 2018 at 22:09.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Kangaroo court. It would be too embarrassing for the extremist party in charge to reveal their kind have been behind terrorist attacks in their nation.
    The judge resigned after the verdict. At least he had this much decency.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Indian judiciary is a big scam where PM himself escaped.

    CBI is incompetent as usual.
    Any links about evidence against swami aseemanand?

    It is the indian media which is a bigger scam where people are declared guilty in public eyes just because media thinks so.

    The concocted evidence against the PM fell apart, even the congress stooge sanjiv bhatt's emails to congress leaders were exposed and all the evidence were against the claims he was making.

    If you have access to some evidence please share. Otherwise it is just lazy attempt of parroting the lines which people want to hear.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    The judge resigned after the verdict. At least he had this much decency.
    Would like to know about the evidence which was used to accuse. Can you point me to those?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Would like to know about the evidence which was used to accuse. Can you point me to those?
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/63792595.cms

  20. #20
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    30,392
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    66 witnesses turned hostile?

    Just another day in the office.

    Witnesses turn hostile.

    Case collapses.

    Accused go scotfree.

    Who were responsible for the blast then?

    Case after case after case, people escape.

    What a sham.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    The judge resigned after the verdict. At least he had this much decency.
    There is possibility that he got threats from Jehadists. Anythigng goes in India.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link. So it shows that the agencies could not link the sim card owner with any of the accused and the key they claimed was used was proved to be not of the boxes. Other than that people changing their statements, which can hardly be used as evidence. Given the (lack of) evidence this was sound judgement. But this is the age where people declare someone guilty or innocent just because they feel like it, and where their biases lie.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    66 witnesses turned hostile?

    Just another day in the office.

    Witnesses turn hostile.

    Case collapses.

    Accused go scotfree.

    Who were responsible for the blast then?

    Case after case after case, people escape.

    What a sham.
    Show the evidence that you are privy to. If witnesses turning hostile raises eyebrows, so do confessions and initial statements. What makes you think initial statements cannot be extracted out of pressure, but only witnesses turning hostile can be?

  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    There is possibility that he got threats from Jehadists. Anythigng goes in India.
    Not possible. I am sure judges are always under threat from criminals and gangstars. They dont quit because of that.

    Most probably his conscience couldnt take it anymore and this verdict was a tipping point. It has already coloured his hands with the blood of innocents who died in this blast. He couldnt take no more.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Not possible. I am sure judges are always under threat from criminals and gangstars. They dont quit because of that.

    Most probably his conscience couldnt take it anymore and this verdict was a tipping point. It has already coloured his hands with the blood of innocents who died in this blast. He couldnt take no more.
    The probability is favoured towards where our biases lie and who we want to be seen as guilty.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Thanks for the link. So it shows that the agencies could not link the sim card owner with any of the accused and the key they claimed was used was proved to be not of the boxes. Other than that people changing their statements, which can hardly be used as evidence. Given the (lack of) evidence this was sound judgement. But this is the age where people declare someone guilty or innocent just because they feel like it, and where their biases lie.
    The NIA are examining the verdict and deciding about the future course of action. Lets see if they can do anything. Doesnt look like it.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    The probability is favoured towards where our biases lie and who we want to be seen as guilty.
    That is true.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    That is true.
    When I was a secular Hindu I used to be in favour of Muslims, assuming they are wrongly implicated in crimes. Now that I have turned into a Bhakt Hindu, I assume Hindus are wrongly implicated in crimes. The degree of scrutiny I give to evidences is dictated by which side I am on.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    When I was a secular Hindu I used to be in favour of Muslims, assuming they are wrongly implicated in crimes. Now that I have turned into a Bhakt Hindu, I assume Hindus are wrongly implicated in crimes. The degree of scrutiny I give to evidences is dictated by which side I am on.
    is there any current politician that you look up to?

  30. #30
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Not possible. I am sure judges are always under threat from criminals and gangstars. They dont quit because of that.

    Most probably his conscience couldnt take it anymore and this verdict was a tipping point. It has already coloured his hands with the blood of innocents who died in this blast. He couldnt take no more.
    What you say is possible but what i say is not possible.Nice logic.

    He should have quit before verdict itself what stops him? Also can we apply same logic to any Muslim suspect getting acquitted? I guess there are many cases where Muslims got acquitted because of lack of proof or witness turning hostile.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    20,945
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankuTimma View Post
    What you say is possible but what i say is not possible.Nice logic.

    He should have quit before verdict itself what stops him?
    I am saying that Judges are always under threat from criminals so its imporbable that a judge will quit because he is scared of a threat from some goons.

    Also can we apply same logic to any Muslim suspect getting acquitted? I guess there are many cases where Muslims got acquitted because of lack of proof or witness turning hostile.
    No we cannot apply this logic on muslims because only the people in power can influence the court's decision to appease their voter base.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    9,809
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    is there any current politician that you look up to?
    In India? Subramanian Swami and Asaduddin Owaisi. Both are intellectuals and have admirable qualities even if you don't agree with their ideology. I think they have mutual respect for each other too.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    I am saying that Judges are always under threat from criminals so its imporbable that a judge will quit because he is scared of a threat from some goons.



    No we cannot apply this logic on muslims because only the people in power can influence the court's decision to appease their voter base.
    What? Muslims are vote banks of congress and congress ruled country for 6 decades so you are saying Muslims simply voted congress without gaining anything in return?

    Ever heard about Ahmed patel/Gulam nabi azad/Farok abdulla & Son

    Heard about Mohammad Sihabudden?

  34. #34
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    23,827
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Or maybe he realized he has to bow down to Central govn.
    Why will the judge bow down to central govt? He isnt their employee. Lives in a non bjp state.

    Wonder what people have to say ablut neutral agencies pointing towards HUJI and Congress govt going the other way.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post

    Wonder what people have to say ablut neutral agencies pointing towards HUJI and Congress govt going the other way.
    Secularism.

    Congress did lot of harm to poor Muslims in the name of Secularism.Rich Muslims got all benefits but poor remain poorer even after voting congress again and again and again.

  36. #36
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    21,847
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Any links about evidence against swami aseemanand?

    It is the indian media which is a bigger scam where people are declared guilty in public eyes just because media thinks so.

    The concocted evidence against the PM fell apart, even the congress stooge sanjiv bhatt's emails to congress leaders were exposed and all the evidence were against the claims he was making.

    If you have access to some evidence please share. Otherwise it is just lazy attempt of parroting the lines which people want to hear.
    Mob law is the answer. Courts and judges are like petals in the wind, one day they will blow this way, next day in the other direction. In the subcontinent the only way to get things done is with a big danda. In Pakistan that is the army, in India it's the vigilant youth wings of the RSS.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •