Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Dau Nahi Aik Pakistan" - PTI's historic Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa

IK is going to announce it on 29th April when PTI begins the election campaign.

I guess it's going to be like:

Do Nahi Aik.....Nizam?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds catchy to me let's see if it can become popular like Roti, Kapra or makaan of PPP

Found this image maybe its going to be something like this

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds great, this is the only way we can control our population by adopting China's policy. Good job PTI!!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Sounds great, this is the only way we can control our population by adopting China's policy. Good job PTI!!
    Yea need to start from Education and Health sector first by making them good for everyone

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously though, this is a very catchy slogan and defines everything what is wrong with our society.

Obviously it's not easy to bridge the gap but you have to take a start somewhere and PTI is already on it's way to provide equal justice system through reformed police. Work is already underway on education and health with lot of people leaving private schools enrolling in government schools and health insurance.

Dou nahi Aik!!

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    (This is a serious question to PPers living inside Pakistan only): Do IK/PTI have a real chance? Can IK become the next PM of Pakistan?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    (This is a serious question to PPers living inside Pakistan only): Do IK/PTI have a real chance? Can IK become the next PM of Pakistan?
    I am in Pakistan and yes PTI can win this time their wave is on now but will not be able to take a clear majority to make a govt on their own without the help from other parties or independents.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any political party using CA as consultants?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can this be implemented in an Islamic society?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Islam talk about 2 nae aik qanoon for rich and poor

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Even easier .

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just got back from Islu so this is definatley not a scientific analysis. I met a family friend who's cousin was a PMLN MP from Attock..He was admamant that the PMLN were suffering from a army saazish and that they have done amazing work in punjab...

but the normal people I spoke to hated NS and wanted a change..im talking about shop keepers, taxi drivers, drivers, mulazims etc..but I didnt venture to the Pind this time so cant say what the situation is down there.

Does IK have a chance? in urban areas yes..in the pinds , not so sure..too much mafia stuff going on down there and showbaaz and co are still alive and kicking..

But there is a cold determination from the establishment and judges that the PMLN will take a kicking. I spoke to some ex and serving PA officers who are adamant that he should go to jail..but lets see how it goes..

Everyone talked about the balochistan situation and how the PMLN were completley blindsided..also the cases against the PMLN bigwigs..

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I think it's more to do with having 2 different systems (justice, education etc) for rich and poor

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Just got back from Islu so this is definatley not a scientific analysis. I met a family friend who's cousin was a PMLN MP from Attock..He was admamant that the PMLN were suffering from a army saazish and that they have done amazing work in punjab...

but the normal people I spoke to hated NS and wanted a change..im talking about shop keepers, taxi drivers, drivers, mulazims etc..but I didnt venture to the Pind this time so cant say what the situation is down there.

Does IK have a chance? in urban areas yes..in the pinds , not so sure..too much mafia stuff going on down there and showbaaz and co are still alive and kicking..

But there is a cold determination from the establishment and judges that the PMLN will take a kicking. I spoke to some ex and serving PA officers who are adamant that he should go to jail..but lets see how it goes..

Everyone talked about the balochistan situation and how the PMLN were completley blindsided..also the cases against the PMLN bigwigs..
    Well it's the pinds in Punjab which decide the election not just for the province but for the country so urban excitement is likely not going to be enough

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Well it's the pinds in Punjab which decide the election not just for the province but for the country so urban excitement is likely not going to be enough
    True even in the capital Islamabad where we had 2 NA seats one urban one rural PTI won the urban seat twice in a row (first Hashmi and than Asad Umar in bilateral) but PMLN won the rural seat easily (Tariq Fazal ch). Same was the situation in local body elections where PTI was able to sweep Urban Islamabad UCs but PMLN won rural UCs and was able to form local govt in capital with the help of independents. Now there are 3 NA seats in Islamabad after new haqa bandyaan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post

They talk conspiracy conspiracy but the truth is even they admit it that sharifs are corrupt and can't come up with any money trail

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I think it's more to do with having 2 different systems (justice, education etc) for rich and poor
    I forgot to put a in the end, was just a tongue in cheek comment.

I know it's about 2 systems, "Zinaam 2 nahi 1"

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a concern in that these electables joining may well scupper Imran in his quest to change the system...... basically they will switch side to the highest bidder which will be ppp as seen in senate elections.

Zardari and co need to be taken down just like Nawaz. If not, I rather have pmln over ppp.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Zardari and co need to be taken down just like Nawaz. If not, I rather have pmln over ppp.
    Zardari is an evil genius he isn't dumb like Nawaz so it will take lot of effort

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do Nahi Aik Pakistan floats now moving in Lahore, road by road, street by street as things warm up for 29th April Jalsa.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I much preferred "ooper Allah neeche ballah!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I much preferred "ooper Allah neeche ballah!
    Those chants are for jalsa this one is for nation wide election campaign. PPP is coming back again with their old roti kapra aur makaan and a few new words in that slogan. PMLN slogan is goingto be vote ko izat do. One should ask PMLN ke kabi voter ko be izat di he jo vote ki izat ka itna khayal he?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Those chants are for jalsa this one is for nation wide election campaign. PPP is coming back again with their old roti kapra aur makaan and a few new words in that slogan. PMLN slogan is goingto be vote ko izat do. One should ask PMLN ke kabi voter ko be izat di he jo vote ki izat ka itna khayal he?
    Then they should use the "ooper Allah neeche ballah" one for the election campaign as well

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 more days!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing scenes at Minar e Pakistan and Jasla is tomorrow not even today!

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mian it will be amazing to watch.I am surely gonna watch it on TV desoite my exame preperation.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @Mian it will be amazing to watch.I am surely gonna watch it on TV desoite my exame preperation.
    Yea it's going to be huge! but well still its going to be deep state ki saazish

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it's going to be huge! but well still its going to be deep state ki saazish
    lolzzz vote ka takdus....deekhna ha takdus waalay kya kartay ha..were having jalsa in mardan where they will not be even in top 4.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lolzzz vote ka takdus....deekhna ha takdus waalay kya kartay ha..were having jalsa in mardan where they will not be even in top 4.
    and a man from taxila punjab came all the way to mardan to get justice for his daughter but khadam e aala ignored him in his jasla usne apne kapre be phaare topi be uchaali but shobaz ne ignore kya. Inka vote ka taqadus kal kahan tha jab aik non elected bande ko fed minister bana ker budget speech kerwai?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and a man from taxila punjab came all the way to mardan to get justice for his daughter but khadam e aala ignored him in his jasla usne apne kapre be phaare topi be uchaali but shobaz ne ignore kya. Inka vote ka taqadus kal kahan tha jab aik non elected bande ko fed minister bana ker budget speech kerwai?
    hahahvote ka takdus in k peet bharany k liy ha.......haram khaa khaa k...

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Huge crowd one night before the jalsa! Tonight is going to be a record-breaking jalsa!

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jalsa night before was had same number of people as PMLN usually manages outside Punjab.

All set from historic jalsa!

Have to spend night waiting for Imran Khan speech!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Jalsa night before was had same number of people as PMLN usually manages outside Punjab.

All set from historic jalsa!

Have to spend night waiting for Imran Khan speech!
    I have uni tomorrow morning, but I really don't want to miss the speech! Really looks like it is going to be huge. Buses have even gone from Karachi to Lahore, and many people I am in contact with have gone.

Will be interesting to see what PTIs 100 day plan will be, as well as if Imran Khan announces the so called "big wicket".

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I have uni tomorrow morning, but I really don't want to miss the speech! Really looks like it is going to be huge. Buses have even gone from Karachi to Lahore, and many people I am in contact with have gone.

Will be interesting to see what PTIs 100 day plan will be, as well as if Imran Khan announces the so called "big wicket".
    I don't think the big wicket so far made his mindset so in my view its going to be a couple of mpa/mna

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kill me please

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earlier in the day, I was travelling through GT Road. Alot of PTI convoys but more significantly, family vehicles with PTI banners and those didn't look like part of convoys. More like isolated fans.

One would assume All this hype has something to do wrt Ch. Nisar in some way.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Kill me please

What on earth ...

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Earlier in the day, I was travelling through GT Road. Alot of PTI convoys but more significantly, family vehicles with PTI banners and those didn't look like part of convoys. More like isolated fans.

One would assume All this hype has something to do wrt Ch. Nisar in some way.
    Does Ch Nisar have a decent following all over Punjab?

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that Some 10-12 months ago Kaira sb was about to join PTI. A move that was countred by PPP making Kaira sb president of Punjab Section.

And Zafrullah Jamali is more than just an Ex-PM.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that Some 10-12 months ago Kaira sb was about to join PTI. A move that was countred by PPP making Kaira sb president of Punjab Section.

Would be awesome if Kaira ends up joining now! Would be an asset.

Is Jamali joining PTI? Would also add an extra seat in Balochistan ...

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some parts of North Punjab yes. Rawalpindi, Wah, Taxila, Fateh Jang (his brother in law's constituency)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be awesome if Kaira ends up joining now! Would be an asset.

Is Jamali joining PTI? Would also add an extra seat in Balochistan ...
    Kaira yesterday said mujeh PTI main joining waali gaali na daen when someone asked if he is joining PTI

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chan was also made Gen Sec of PPP Punjab to stop him but he still left.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beyond a threshold, Individuals become irrelevant and Whole becomes greater than Sum of parts. Common notion is that PTI has long since crossed that Threshold.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Beyond a threshold, Individuals become irrelevant and Whole becomes greater than Sum of parts. Common notion is that PTI has long since crossed that Threshold.
    That is true, a large part of PTIs votebank, mainly in cities, vote for the party policies rather than candidates. Once open a time, PPP were that party, now PTI are the ideological party.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's massive! all roads coming to yaadgar and lahore are blocked right now because of the rush

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patwaris counting chairs right now

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kill me please

hahahhaha yaar inko educate karnay ma khan sb ko sadya lagay gee.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patwaris counting chairs right now

Patwarari being hardly trolled.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mian and what is this mental person doing in KPK.He shoudl focus on areas where he can win.HE has no chance in KP>

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mian and what is this mental person doing in KPK.He shoudl focus on areas where he can win.HE has no chance in KP>
    He is PMLN president now so trying really hard to show ke PMLN is a party of 4 provinces lol

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a view and Jalsa is not even started yet!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Massive crowd! Any idea when Imran Khan will speak?

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing scenes man!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Massive crowd! Any idea when Imran Khan will speak?
    Many peopel are still stuck in rush so it will take time i cant see his speech happening before 9:30 and remember Bilawal jasla is also going on in Khi so IK speech will be after him

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan to speak at 8.30pm

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jamali is grandfather to a friend of mine!So thats why he is in Lahore

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being claimed to be the biggest jalsa in Pakistan history

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no doubt that there is immense and overwhelming crowd. Feeling of that 2011-2013 period is coming back #nostalgia

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    This is being claimed to be the biggest jalsa in Pakistan history
    This is actually the biggest i remember back in 2011 the park around minar e pakistan wasn't that big and in last few years it was extended and the area is more than double now if you compare it with 2011

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually the biggest i remember back in 2011 the park around minar e pakistan wasn't that big and in last few years it was extended and the area is more than double now if you compare it with 2011
    Someone should draw a comparison with that Jalsa, I do agree that in terms of numbers this is a bigger jalsa.

But the impact of that 2011 jalsa was something else altogether. Everyone were simply surprised how many people turned up nobody not even people from PTI expected so many people to show up. On top of that educated fraternity of Pakistan came out in huge numbers which was never seen before.

This jalsa I do agree is a good power show for political purpose but in terms of quality it doesnt come close to that 2011 jalsa. However, I do wish this power politics come true and Imran secures mandate in next election.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bilal Khan's "Larho Mujhey" perfect song choice for a tribute song

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also check how many people there are outside jalsa gah on roads bridges right now!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    Someone should draw a comparison with that Jalsa, I do agree that in terms of numbers this is a bigger jalsa.

But the impact of that 2011 jalsa was something else altogether. Everyone were simply surprised how many people turned up nobody not even people from PTI expected so many people to show up. On top of that educated fraternity of Pakistan came out in huge numbers which was never seen before.

This jalsa I do agree is a good power show for political purpose but in terms of quality it doesnt come close to that 2011 jalsa. However, I do wish this power politics come true and Imran secures mandate in next election.
    True that jalsa was a huge surprise because nobody was expecting tanga party of IK to come up with those numbers they were in dark when they didn't realize he was building his support withotu any media coverage from many years with all those rallies specially against drone attacks.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaptaan begins his speech with national anthem.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kaptan is hitting the nail on the head....Loving it @Mian.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kaptan is hitting the nail on the head....Loving it @Mian.
    Yea but speech is too long and logon ko kal kaam per be jana he ab 11 points shuru be keren khan sahab

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea but speech is too long and logon ko kal kaam per be jana he ab 11 points shuru be keren khan sahab
    yaar aik kaam bahut ghalat karta haka baar baar bawaz awr shhabaz jeesay choor ka naam litay ha tu saaara amza khara hojaata ha.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way he addressing the nation, the nation should stand with him. Few Nation has such leaders who has knowledge about History, World Politics, Nation Dignity, Nation Ideology, Future planing and Determination.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yaar aik kaam bahut ghalat karta haka baar baar bawaz awr shhabaz jeesay choor ka naam litay ha tu saaara amza khara hojaata ha.
    unke ghar ja ker unko lalkaarne ka maza he or hai

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way he addressing the nation, the nation should stand with him. Few Nation has such leaders who has knowledge about History, World Politics, Nation Dignity, Nation Ideology, Future planing and Determination.
    HAd tears in my eyes listening to him when he was narrating story of cancer patients because i have seen it here in hospital and i cant describe the pain i feel when i see a young female or male with cancer.
    one week back a 15 years old girl was crying due to pain .She is suffering from blood cancer.....i was trying to hide my tears while injecting her pain killers.
    The way her mother was holding her and she was screaming i could not see her and just left the chamber.
    I donno but a weakness i cant come over when i see young people.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zara Faisal wo video dikhaaw aw zara ahsan iqbal ka file day mujhay ..

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAd tears in my eyes listening to him when he was narrating story of cancer patients because i have seen it here in hospital and i cant describe the pain i feel when i see a young female or male with cancer.
    one week back a 15 years old girl was crying due to pain .She is suffering from blood cancer.....i was trying to hide my tears while injecting her pain killers.
    The way her mother was holding her and she was screaming i could not see her and just left the chamber.
    I donno but a weakness i cant come over when i see young people.
    True brother only someone who have gone through all this can understand the pain my family have gone through this and i can't explain the pain in words how it feels when you see someone in front of you dying slowly slowly jese lakri ko deemak kha jaati he and you cant do anything except praying

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    money laundering kya ha bataw........educating the nation...................

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    money laundering kya ha bataw........educating the nation...................
    His speeches are like lectures educating the masses

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)