Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Do Nahi Aik" is the new slogan of PTI for GE2018

IK is going to announce it on 29th April when PTI begins the election campaign.

I guess it's going to be like:

Do Nahi Aik.....Nizam?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds catchy to me let's see if it can become popular like Roti, Kapra or makaan of PPP

Found this image maybe its going to be something like this

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds great, this is the only way we can control our population by adopting China's policy. Good job PTI!!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Sounds great, this is the only way we can control our population by adopting China's policy. Good job PTI!!
    Yea need to start from Education and Health sector first by making them good for everyone

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seriously though, this is a very catchy slogan and defines everything what is wrong with our society.

Obviously it's not easy to bridge the gap but you have to take a start somewhere and PTI is already on it's way to provide equal justice system through reformed police. Work is already underway on education and health with lot of people leaving private schools enrolling in government schools and health insurance.

Dou nahi Aik!!

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    (This is a serious question to PPers living inside Pakistan only): Do IK/PTI have a real chance? Can IK become the next PM of Pakistan?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    (This is a serious question to PPers living inside Pakistan only): Do IK/PTI have a real chance? Can IK become the next PM of Pakistan?
    I am in Pakistan and yes PTI can win this time their wave is on now but will not be able to take a clear majority to make a govt on their own without the help from other parties or independents.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any political party using CA as consultants?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can this be implemented in an Islamic society?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Islam talk about 2 nae aik qanoon for rich and poor

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Even easier .

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just got back from Islu so this is definatley not a scientific analysis. I met a family friend who's cousin was a PMLN MP from Attock..He was admamant that the PMLN were suffering from a army saazish and that they have done amazing work in punjab...

but the normal people I spoke to hated NS and wanted a change..im talking about shop keepers, taxi drivers, drivers, mulazims etc..but I didnt venture to the Pind this time so cant say what the situation is down there.

Does IK have a chance? in urban areas yes..in the pinds , not so sure..too much mafia stuff going on down there and showbaaz and co are still alive and kicking..

But there is a cold determination from the establishment and judges that the PMLN will take a kicking. I spoke to some ex and serving PA officers who are adamant that he should go to jail..but lets see how it goes..

Everyone talked about the balochistan situation and how the PMLN were completley blindsided..also the cases against the PMLN bigwigs..

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I think it's more to do with having 2 different systems (justice, education etc) for rich and poor

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Just got back from Islu so this is definatley not a scientific analysis. I met a family friend who's cousin was a PMLN MP from Attock..He was admamant that the PMLN were suffering from a army saazish and that they have done amazing work in punjab...

but the normal people I spoke to hated NS and wanted a change..im talking about shop keepers, taxi drivers, drivers, mulazims etc..but I didnt venture to the Pind this time so cant say what the situation is down there.

Does IK have a chance? in urban areas yes..in the pinds , not so sure..too much mafia stuff going on down there and showbaaz and co are still alive and kicking..

But there is a cold determination from the establishment and judges that the PMLN will take a kicking. I spoke to some ex and serving PA officers who are adamant that he should go to jail..but lets see how it goes..

Everyone talked about the balochistan situation and how the PMLN were completley blindsided..also the cases against the PMLN bigwigs..
    Well it's the pinds in Punjab which decide the election not just for the province but for the country so urban excitement is likely not going to be enough

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Well it's the pinds in Punjab which decide the election not just for the province but for the country so urban excitement is likely not going to be enough
    True even in the capital Islamabad where we had 2 NA seats one urban one rural PTI won the urban seat twice in a row (first Hashmi and than Asad Umar in bilateral) but PMLN won the rural seat easily (Tariq Fazal ch). Same was the situation in local body elections where PTI was able to sweep Urban Islamabad UCs but PMLN won rural UCs and was able to form local govt in capital with the help of independents. Now there are 3 NA seats in Islamabad after new haqa bandyaan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post

They talk conspiracy conspiracy but the truth is even they admit it that sharifs are corrupt and can't come up with any money trail

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I think it's more to do with having 2 different systems (justice, education etc) for rich and poor
    I forgot to put a in the end, was just a tongue in cheek comment.

I know it's about 2 systems, "Zinaam 2 nahi 1"

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a concern in that these electables joining may well scupper Imran in his quest to change the system...... basically they will switch side to the highest bidder which will be ppp as seen in senate elections.

Zardari and co need to be taken down just like Nawaz. If not, I rather have pmln over ppp.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Zardari and co need to be taken down just like Nawaz. If not, I rather have pmln over ppp.
    Zardari is an evil genius he isn't dumb like Nawaz so it will take lot of effort

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do Nahi Aik Pakistan floats now moving in Lahore, road by road, street by street as things warm up for 29th April Jalsa.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I much preferred "ooper Allah neeche ballah!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I much preferred "ooper Allah neeche ballah!
    Those chants are for jalsa this one is for nation wide election campaign. PPP is coming back again with their old roti kapra aur makaan and a few new words in that slogan. PMLN slogan is goingto be vote ko izat do. One should ask PMLN ke kabi voter ko be izat di he jo vote ki izat ka itna khayal he?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Those chants are for jalsa this one is for nation wide election campaign. PPP is coming back again with their old roti kapra aur makaan and a few new words in that slogan. PMLN slogan is goingto be vote ko izat do. One should ask PMLN ke kabi voter ko be izat di he jo vote ki izat ka itna khayal he?
    Then they should use the "ooper Allah neeche ballah" one for the election campaign as well

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.