Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which will be the top party after the upcoming general elections?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • PML-N

4 4.30%
  • PTI

86 92.47%
  • PPP

1 1.08%
  • Other

2 2.15%
Results 3,441 to 3,520 of 12687
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Muscat,Oman
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    If you continue to vote for someone who's directly led to your water supply having every waternborne disease under the sun, then calling it Ghulami is probably the nicest thing someone could do. They're under delusions and acting in stupor, probably from that water
    Read my previous post bro!Plus this isn't exactly the problem of interior Sindh only,is it?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Muscat,Oman
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    The people are at at fault for their condition. If the people rise; no one can stop them.
    Are the people rising in Punjab by themselves brother or has this something to do with PTI?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    lol ok ok saw some disappointing news earlier from Sialkot thanks to PTI grouping Usman Dar is trying his best to make Firdos apa lose Dar brothers are openly supporting Ind candidate and we all know Firdos was already weak and now this no statement from dars so far

This pic is also going viral where Raja Riaz looks liek supporting Shaer candidate under him. Although he posted a video statement and clarified he is campaigning for oper neeche balla and these posters are not by him.

Last but not least saw a few surveys from NA59 and it looks like Ch Nisar is headed toward an upset! Ghulam Sarwar can surprise us all by winning both seats.
    Yaar what on earth is wrong with these people? Was so disappointed to find that even Zartaj Gul is supporting an Independent who didn't get PTI ticket.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fineline View Post
    Until and unless,tabdeeli is sincerely brought in Sindh,I don't see anyone else winning in Sindh.Its not just about voting for a dead man,no educated Sindhi considers that a criteria for voting.There are a lot of factors which influence Sindhis to vote for PP over and over again.Firstly,there are no suitable alternatives who could put up a better show than PP. PTI has neglected Sindh and paid most of their heed towards Punjab and KPK.Their groundwork in Sindh is non existent.The other options that we have been blessed with MA are the Sindhi Nationalist parties who have even bigger crooks i.e Ayaz Lateef Palejo being one of them.Plenty of educated people residing in cities are in some way indirectly affiliated with the wealthy thugs of PP and revel in the comforts giving no two hoots about others.Then you have these nefarious waderas who blackmail the gullible and frightened rural population rendering them helpless.Most of the people I have encountered abuse PP like no tomorrow but then also complain about the absence of substitutes.I personally would love to witness PTI for a change but they aren't that interested else they would have pushed harder to get more seats.
    I do agree to some extent bro, there are not many alternatives for people but lack of education is also a big factor. No doubt PTI couldn't pay as much attention to interior Sindh as KPK or Punjab but i think they knew conquering Sindh won't be as straightforward as other areas so target is long term as Punjab was centre of attention for very obvious reason that almost 50% seats are on offer and there are plenty of pockets (North Punjab, South Punjab) where they managed to get quick success. This was not the case in Sindh (except for Karachi to some extent).

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    No, the people of Karachi would suffer because PTI is putting the candidates like Amir Liaqat Hussain, who have managed to turn away the voters who once supported PTI (including me!).
    I hated the idea of including Amir Liaqat in PTI but people really have to look at bigger picture. When you think about our leadership options, their competency levels and priorities and MASSIVE challenges we face such as poverty, corruption, economy etc then Amir Liaqat types become EXTREMELY small non entities.

I was having this argument with Labbaik supporter who is voting them to save "Hurmat e Rasool". I asked him if is concerned about any issues Pakistan is facing like corruption, power, water, economic etc and his answer was "Hurmat e Rasool" k aagay kuch important nahi. I asked him why is Prophet's honur under threat in even country like Pakistan where 98% people are Muslims, he said sab agents hain yahan. His concern was just his ideology and something that did not matter in wider scheme of things.

My point is there are no easy solutions and you won't find a perfect leader who will introduce 1000 perfect candidates and bring change that we need.
    Last edited by Waseem; 10th July 2018 at 10:54.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Muscat,Oman
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I do agree to some extent bro, there are not many alternatives for people but lack of education is also a big factor. No doubt PTI couldn't pay as much attention to interior Sindh as KPK or Punjab but i think they knew conquering Sindh won't be as straightforward as other areas so target is long term as Punjab was centre of attention for very obvious reason that almost 50% seats are on offer and there are plenty of pockets (North Punjab, South Punjab) where they managed to get quick success. This was not the case in Sindh (except for Karachi to some extent).
    I concur brother!Lack of education is in fact one of the major factors.PP has deliberately not bothered to set up schools and colleges with the aim to keep a good part of the Interior Sindh Population ignorant.This ensures that people donot consider their pathetic performance as a criteria for voting and they can loot and plunder with ease.You will be surprised to know that most of the medical and engineering government colleges/universities were established in interior Sindh under Bhutto rule.Since then,it has all been eating and making cash.Yup!PTI had to first awaken the people of Punjab and certainly,they have done a good job.Sindh obviously couldn't have been their first priority.We will have to bear PP for another 5 years in Sindh unfortunately.But I am hopeful that once PTI comes into power and go after Zardari and other PP crooks,things will drastically change and PP's badmashi will end for good paving way for PTI in Sindh.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hated the idea of including Amir Liaqat in PTI but people really have to look at bigger picture. When you think about our leadership options, their competency levels and priorities and MASSIVE challenges we face such as poverty, corruption, economy etc then Amir Liaqat types become EXTREMELY small non entities.

I was having this argument with Labbaik supporter who is voting them to save "Hurmat e Rasool". I asked him if is concerned about any issues Pakistan is facing like corruption, power, water, economic etc and his answer was "Hurmat e Rasool" k aagay kuch important nahi. I asked him why is Prophet's honur under threat in even country like Pakistan where 98% people are Muslims, he said sab agents hain yahan. His concern was just his ideology and something that did not matter in wider scheme of things.

My point is there are no easy solutions and you won't find a perfect leader who will introduce 1000 perfect candidates and bring change that we need.
    I understand that you cannot possibly find a perfect candidate in any election but when you compromise on your core values by milking the issue of Namoos-e-Risaalat, then there is no difference between you and Captain Safdars, Khadim Rizvis, Baal Thakrays, and RSS Bhakts of the world. As you have correctly pointed out, there is no easy solution in bringing change therefore it becomes doubly important to choose right candidates in elections. See it this way; if you want to construct a very complicated building, then you require the best builders for finishing the job. You can’t afford to hire incompetent builders. Same goes for nation building. YOU CANNOT MAKE SUCH POLITICAL COMPROMISES.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    Punjab Assembly elections 1993 winner was PPP. Please correct.
    The PPP did not form the Sindh Government in 1990, 1996 or 2002.
    The ANP was part of every winning coalition in KP between 1988 till 2008. (sans 2002)
    True thanks for the correction.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awan_from_soon View Post
    You should also mention that this survey is primarily focused on the NAB verdict. Glad to see people waking up here. There were many individuals here who said they won't vote for PMLN after its main leadership has been certified corrupt.
    Yea there was some hope but there were a few who mentioned mian corrupt he but vote prh be usko denge.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One person who I really want to win their seat is Dr. Yasmin Rashid. A true constituency worker and someone who rose from poverty to break barriers and boundaries.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh God listening to some street surveys in areas like Lahore is so cringe worthy.....

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meeting of Khaqan Abbasi with ASWJ leadership to get their support on NA53

Last edited by UN talkz; 10th July 2018 at 13:27.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    of course I mean why wouldnt he return to his masters after making a mess of things? But phair ve sher nu vote dalna ay.!!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yea there was some hope but there were a few who mentioned mian corrupt he but vote prh be usko denge.
    Vote sher nu..kyon sir?
    bus jee unu hi denay hay
    magar kyon una ki kita hay?
    bus jee sub kuch kita hay
    Magar ithay sewarage kharab ay tay gulli kharaab ay.
    Haan jee u tay hay pur phair ve sher nu denaa hay..

Some people will never learn!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    One person who I really want to win their seat is Dr. Yasmin Rashid. A true constituency worker and someone who rose from poverty to break barriers and boundaries.
    Alhamdulillah, she's incredible, Insha'allah not only wins her constituency but also is made chief minister of Punjab.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    20 carore ki chae p gae Pervez Khattak.... This issue is quite viral in social media.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Alhamdulillah, she's incredible, Insha'allah not only wins her constituency but also is made chief minister of Punjab.
    She's running for MNA seat, she can't be chief minister. Maybe health minister.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Which poverty are you referring to?

Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    20 carore ki chae p gae Pervez Khattak.... This issue is quite viral in social media.
    And it should be if its true. Only embarrassment will force some of these old timers like PK to stop wasting precious tax payers money.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The poverty of being born in a goan, then moving away to a city and completing everything. I know it must be tough for a Patwari to imagine someone coming onto the scene by merit and not corruption but there it is.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan really need to be careful now i am worried about his security things are not looking good.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The poverty of being born in an unprivileged house and then working your way up. Not everyone needs the help of corruption to rise to the top. As you so eloquently said "corruption isn't a big issue".... perhaps that is what you used and expect everyone else to do the same

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan really need to be careful now i am worried about his security things are not looking good.
    Yes i think the same .

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i feel for Bilour Family but after all why they do not quit this thing when they are being killed .i mean its of no use.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, I watched the program on NA 136 and PTI looks really strong there.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LAHORE: The contesting candidates for the National Assembly’s constituency NA-136 have largely focused the electoral areas of Raiwind, Sundar, and Manga Mandi to convince the voters for the upcoming general elections.

As the most part of the constituency consisted of peri-urban areas where this has been witnessed in past that people had been voting on the basis of personal likeness or the system of clans.

For the general elections 2018, this constituency has at least 298747 registered voters among them 174,214 are male while the 124,533 are female voters.
    middle stories

After the new delimitations were drawn by Election Commission of Pakistan, most of the electoral areas of NA-136 are same as these were in NA-128 during in general elections 2013. Such electoral areas have been known as the stronghold of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) in the past where PML-N’s Malik Afzal Khokhar defeated Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI’s) Karamat Khokhar. PTI again has fielded Karamat Khokhar but now he is contesting against Afzal Khokhar’s brother Saiful Malook Khokhar in NA-135.

After the new delimitations the constituency’s new formation consisted of areas including Railway Colony Raiwind, Railway Station Quarter, Kot Babu Khan Raiwind T.C, Manga Road, Manga Mandi, Basti Ameen Pura, Punjgrain Chung, Iqbal Avenue, Azmeer Town, Mohlanwal, Maraka, Shamkay Bhattian, Sundar, Manga Autar, Raye Arayian, Bhobtian, Babalyana Otar, Jhodho Dhayr and others.

At least, 13 candidates are contesting on this constituency where eight will contest as independent candidates. Malik Afzal Khokhar has been fielded by PML-N where he is expected to have a tough competition with PTI’s Malik Asad Ali Khokhar. Among other candidates, Pakistan People’s Party Parliamentarian’s Jamil Ahmad, Pakistan People’s Party-Shaheed Bhutto’s Chaudhary Ahmad Hussain, Tehreek Labaik Pakistan’s Muhammad Ahmad Majeed are also in competition while Khalid Mehmood, Zubair Ahmad, Sardar Adil Umar, Sardar Kamil Umar, Shabeer Ahmad, Irfan Shafi Khokhar, Muhammad Khan Bhatti and Muhammad Younis are in field as independent candidates.

However, the major contest is expected to be witnessed between PTI and PMLN candidates, Malik Asad Ali Khokhar and Malik Afzal Khokhar respectively. There are two provincial assembly’s constituencies; PP-171 and PP-172 fall under NA-136. On PP-171 seat PTI has fielded Rana Javaid Umar while Col (r) Rana Muhammad Tariq is the candidate of PML-N. Likewise, on PP-172 seat, PTI’s Khalid Mahmood Gujjar will contest against PMN-N’s Mirza Javaid.

MEO VOTERS BACK PTI:

Since the electioneering season was started, all the parties were in the race to attract the voters. As most of the constituency has areas considered as peri-urban. That is why candidates can be witnessed to attract the biradaris (clans) and groups having vote banks.

As the electoral areas like Raiwind, Sundar, Chung and Manga Mandi have a large number of voters where influential clans have been playing their role in the win of any candidate. This was why all candidates have put their efforts to gain support from the said areas.

The constituency has a large vote bank of biradaris like Meo, Khokhar, Gujjar, Arayen while Rajputs and Jutts are also in great number. But, the vote of Meo biradari seems to be able to change the fate of any candidate.

Ch Abdul Ghafoor Meo, who is a local leader of the Meo biradari, had parted ways with the PML-N. He has come forward in favour of PTI and is very hopeful to attract his biradaris vote for PTI’s candidates.

On other side, Manga Mandi area remained a stronghold of PML-N in past where Khokhars have their personal vote bank. Afzal Khokhar of PMLN is still hopeful that in said area PMLN has committed voters who can never be deviated.

Khokhar may have a setback as a score of union council’s chairpersons have announced their support for PTI’s Asad Khokhar. Belong to an influential family of the area, Asad Khokhar is himself new in the national politics but has support in the area.

Initially, a conflict was reported between Khalid Gujjar and Asad Khokhar over the rewarding of tickets but later Khalid Gujjar agreed to contest on the provincial assembly’s seat PP-172 under Asad Khokhar.

According to Chaudhry Ghafoor Meo, the constituency has over 55,000 voters belonging to Meo clan and their ratio of casting vote remained 80 per cent during the last elections. He believes that all Meo voters will put their vote behind PTI’s candidate. Talking to Pakistan Today, he said the Meo biradari has remained loyal to the cause of Pakistan and now they had realised that the Sharifs’ policies were against the national interest.

EX-PML-N MPA GULZAR CHANGES LOYALTIES:

The local politicians and political groups believe that after PML-N’s former MPA Chaudhary Gulzar announced his support for PTI, it will have a good effect for Malik Asad.

On other hands, PTI has succeeded in gaining the support of Bhatti biradari of Shamkay Bhattian who are deeply rooted in the political scene of the constituency.

Looking at the condition of the constituency, it has the same issues that remained unresolved during the last five years. These problems include the lack of a proper sewerage system, unavailability of clean drinking water, poor health and educational system and etc.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...afzal-khokhar/

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

New poll out. PTI still leading, but by 3 points. Sample size for this survey is bigger than the last one, so less error.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These Roshan Pakistan surveys are very well rounded and holistic

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post

New poll out. PTI still leading, but by 3 points. Sample size for this survey is bigger than the last one, so less error.
    Wow the figure for "Independents" is shockingly high considering there are 3 major parties (as opposed to usual 2 party system).

PTI lead increasing and hopefully by the election they can further increase it.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Wow the figure for "Independents" is shockingly high considering there are 3 major parties (as opposed to usual 2 party system).

PTI lead increasing and hopefully by the election they can further increase it.
    I think Independents + others looks very similar to last year, which is problematic as most of those votes are wasted votes!

Looking at the last 3 surveys, it seems like PML-N have hit their absolute low, and 25% is their base support. As of now, PTI are probably going to continue fluctuating up and down the 30% mark, and the only thing that can help PTI go beyond that is if non-voters/unlikely voters turn up and vote for PTI, or if a very large majority of undecided voters vote for PTI. The recent Gallup survey showed that about 20% of voters were still undecided a month ago.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I think Independents + others looks very similar to last year, which is problematic as most of those votes are wasted votes!

Looking at the last 3 surveys, it seems like PML-N have hit their absolute low, and 25% is their base support. As of now, PTI are probably going to continue fluctuating up and down the 30% mark, and the only thing that can help PTI go beyond that is if non-voters/unlikely voters turn up and vote for PTI, or if a very large majority of undecided voters vote for PTI. The recent Gallup survey showed that about 20% of voters were still undecided a month ago.
    All the stars are aligning for pti. It's now or never. Inshallah pti gets a chance.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Last night's attack on Haroon Bilour was tragic. He, was one of the saner voices in the Bilour family. May he rest in peace.

Given the stake of some international participants in these elections, particularly India, IK is in quite a lot of danger of being attacked via a proxy. He should round up his campaign in KP now and focus on Punjab and Sindh.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way too many independent candidates in this election. Many of them will be wasted votes.

I see independents having a SIGNIFICANT impact. Most of them will break PMLN votes but this may also go against PTI as independents will take away an important amount of the vote bank from PTI.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    New IPOR survey shows PPP at 13%, PTI at 29%, and PML-N at 32% - http://ipor.com.pk/wp-content/upload...n-Pakistan.pdf

A lot of dodgy looking things in the survey document, for example PPP is apparantly winning by a landslide in Balochistan, MQM-P are nowhere to be found and PTI are the second biggest party in Sindh by a long way, followed by PML-N. Also, PTI 20 points behind PML-N in Punjab, and PPP only polling at 13% overall. In KPK, MMA for some reason apepars twice, once at 6%, and once at 2%, and are somehow polling below both PML-N and ANP.

Their Punjab survey from last month was riddled with problems, and this survey looks very problematic too. At this stage, Roshan's surveys seem about right, but I am wating for Gallup's next survey to release, they are the most credible of the lot.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same here. Last night's attack on Haroon Bilour was tragic. He, was one of the saner voices in the Bilour family. May he rest in peace.

Given the stake of some international participants in these elections, particularly India, IK is in quite a lot of danger of being attacked via a proxy. He should round up his campaign in KP now and focus on Punjab and Sindh.
    Security is a genuine concern. Public gatherings in tribal areas and KP areas which border these agencies should be particularly avoided by all parties.

IK should also hold rallies in Punjab where it is necessary.

This is not 1970. People sitting in Karachi can watch IK speak in Khyber. The impact of jalsas is over rated. TuQ, TLYRA, all have had bigger gatherings than PTI but their vote bank is nowhere close to PTI because mere numbers in jalsas don't bring you votes.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Security is a genuine concern. Public gatherings in tribal areas and KP areas which border these agencies should be particularly avoided by all parties.

IK should also hold rallies in Punjab where it is necessary.

This is not 1970. People sitting in Karachi can watch IK speak in Khyber. The impact of jalsas is over rated. TuQ, TLYRA, all have had bigger gatherings than PTI but their vote bank is nowhere close to PTI because mere numbers in jalsas don't bring you votes.
    Jalsas are an important component of wave-building in an electoral environment like Pakistan's where there is considerable socio-economic disparity among the masses. While the educated and privileged lot can make up their minds via social media and the 9 'o' clock bulletin. The other section responds best to a national level leader showing interest in their area.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ad wars are heating up. PMLN seems to have copied 'ab dhoka nhin khaunga' formula and using Pakhtun actors. They are also running a hard-hitting ad where children are seen watching snippets of IK's most infamous verbal salvos, ending "kia aap apne bachon ka mustaqbil aise hathon mein dena chahen ge". After the initial round went to PTI, this round is comfortably in PMLN's corner. Lets see how PTI responds.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't put past Noon and PPP to sit together and try and form government despite PTI being the largest party. They know if IK becomes PM it is game over for them so they will try till there is nothing left to try to prevent it from happening.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys I recommend we ignore IPOR and Gallup surveys because they are showing a trend of consistently spewing out garbage surveys in favour of Noon league.

Roshan Pakistan seems to be very credible at the moment. However, all of these surveys are guesstimates at best.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't put past Noon and PPP to sit together and try and form government despite PTI being the largest party. They know if IK becomes PM it is game over for them so they will try till there is nothing left to try to prevent it from happening.
    I hope pti can secure 100 seats minimum

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Roshan Pakistan was earlier predicting 93 seats for PTI in their June 28 - July 1 survey, but in their July 7-10 survey they are predicting 89 seats for PTI. Maybe on the ground the SC decision might bring some sympathy votes for chor khandaan.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very important post in the context of the elections.

This scenario cannot be ruled out and several pundits have mentioned this too.

It would be a dastardly act which is expected from PMLN and PPP.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ad wars are heating up. PMLN seems to have copied 'ab dhoka nhin khaunga' formula and using Pakhtun actors. They are also running a hard-hitting ad where children are seen watching snippets of IK's most infamous verbal salvos, ending "kia aap apne bachon ka mustaqbil aise hathon mein dena chahen ge". After the initial round went to PTI, this round is comfortably in PMLN's corner. Lets see how PTI responds.
    PTI already responded back by using same kids video and edited the audio with nawaz sharif and maryam sounds like yeh angrezon ke kutte nehlaane waale and other crap. nice reply imo!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK: Noon rigged 2013 elections. 35 punctures in Punjab alone.

Commercial liberals & co: Prove it in court. Name calling won't do.

Nawaz: General Faiz is engaged in rigging.

Commercial liberals & co: Nawaz has spoken the eternal truth.

(copied)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakWarrior View Post
    This is a very important post in the context of the elections.

This scenario cannot be ruled out and several pundits have mentioned this too.

It would be a dastardly act which is expected from PMLN and PPP.
    But it would be the death of both, IK should dare them to do it.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some channels reporting police crackdown on PML N local leaders in Lahore

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jalsas are an important component of wave-building in an electoral environment like Pakistan's where there is considerable socio-economic disparity among the masses. While the educated and privileged lot can make up their minds via social media and the 9 'o' clock bulletin. The other section responds best to a national level leader showing interest in their area.
    Today's jalsa in Vehari or Khanewal was quite mediocre imo. There is no point in holding a jalsi.

TV is not a privilege either. A jalsa should only be held if there is certainty of a very large turnout.

Jalsa is only a tiny part of wave building.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sharif is indeed coming? Hopefully there will be a heavy rain on Friday in Lahore. And patwaris will bring out boats to receive their quaid.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 12th July 2018 at 09:53.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IK: Noon rigged 2013 elections. 35 punctures in Punjab alone.

Commercial liberals & co: Prove it in court. Name calling won't do.

Nawaz: General Faiz is engaged in rigging.

Commercial liberals & co: Nawaz has spoken the eternal truth.

(copied)
    Who is he btw?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I want to see this election thing getting over quickly. The game is getting very nervous and tight. It feels like last 10 minutes of extra time of World Cup semi final with the score tied at 1-1, while the opposition has taken the ball right into our penalty area.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Sydney
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to acknowledge great work been done in this thread by lot of well informed posters. Can we also speed up the prediction of wining candidates particularly for the Punjab NA seats

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is he btw?
    He is the head of CI wing of ISI and he is the one who negotiated with TLP supporters when Rizvi was giving a dherna.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

― Imran Khan

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI already responded back by using same kids video and edited the audio with nawaz sharif and maryam sounds like yeh angrezon ke kutte nehlaane waale and other crap. nice reply imo!
    Awesome. Can you link me to it? I haven't seen it on any channel yet.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Can you link me to it? I haven't seen it on any channel yet.
    It's going viral on social media and PTI official accounts tweeted it. I am not sure if is shown by any channels yet because video is created by PMLN so it can create some digital copyright issues?

Check this

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's jalsa in Vehari or Khanewal was quite mediocre imo. There is no point in holding a jalsi.

TV is not a privilege either. A jalsa should only be held if there is certainty of a very large turnout.

Jalsa is only a tiny part of wave building.
    I don't think that's the case. If it were so, none of the major political parties would have been conducting them.

Jalsas achieve numerous goals:
    1. Give exposure to the local candidates of the party and dispel the notion of any other groups claiming to be backed by the said party.
    2. Highlight seat adjustment. For instance, many Pindites from NA-60 don't know that Sheikh Rashid is the one they should be voting for if they are supporting PTI.
    3. Give a show of strength.
    4. Provide news content that is taken up in hourly news bulletins.
    5. Provide drive for social media trends.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's going viral on social media and PTI official accounts tweeted it. I am not sure if is shown by any channels yet because video is created by PMLN so it can create some digital copyright issues?

Check this

There is a "Made with VideoShow" watermark in the corner. Seems like a PTI supporter made it in a personal capacity. Still good content but needs to be made into an official ad. PTI should particularly highlight the Hamza Shahbaz one.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a "Made with VideoShow" watermark in the corner. Seems like a PTI supporter made it in a personal capacity. Still good content but needs to be made into an official ad. PTI should particularly highlight the Hamza Shahbaz one.
    Yea but it was so good that is gone viral. Good idea PTI should make one based on Hamza's lecture to the kid and according to many reports it's Shahbaz family that is specially behind Reham book so PTI should come aggressive against them too

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reham has released her book. Right on the dot.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

They are just desperate to press any button that takes away from the fact that they are as crooked as the day is long. A pic of an old lady- who wouldnt have sympathy for that? Me for a start, maybe the old lady doesnt know that her son NS accused her husband and his dad of being a money launderer. What kind of shameless person would accuse their own dead dad of being a crook?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys instead of doing a seat by seat prediction, which is going to take too long, can someone put a graph/sheet of all constituencies and put an educated prediction for each seat. We can then all look at it and give some comments and then we will have one final prediction sheet?

If more than one person can do this and make his own sheet that's fine too and then we can come up with a final sheet.

When doing this especially in Punjab if it is too close to call between pti and pmln in a given seat and if a pmln candidate is looking stronger then just give the seat to the pmln candidate. This way we won't overestimate PTI's chances in a tight seat. It's better to be conservative rather than be too optimistic.

If we can have this all finalized by this Sunday then that would be great.
    Last edited by PakWarrior; 12th July 2018 at 16:09.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PEMRA banned PML-N coverage.

Some hateful speeches against Govt sectors, including threats from Showbaz sahab

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam funds so far
    Total Amount: Rs. 64,963,762
    (Sixty-four million nine hundred sixty-three thousand seven hundred sixty-two rupees)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    PEMRA banned PML-N coverage.

Some hateful speeches against Govt sectors, including threats from Showbaz sahab

From tv?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    From tv?
    From PTV their whole coverage is banned they are convicts not heros as they say what goes around comes around! IK was banned from PTV and during dhernas PTI workers in thousands were being arrested, injured and even killed now PMLN is facing same

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam funds so far
    (Sixty-four million nine hundred sixty-three thousand seven hundred sixty-two rupees)
    I guess that doesn't include PA salaries so far and they will be added next month? Because i am expecting 70-80 crore coming from PA

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dam funds so far
    Damnnnnn

Yesterday it was 32 million..... Wow doubled in one day.

but @DrSchultz was saying it will collect only $25k

Lets spare a moment for all the crying patwaris, their pir murshid couldn't do in three terms what CJ managed with one order.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damnnnnn

Yesterday it was 32 million..... Wow doubled in one day.

but @DrSchultz was saying it will collect only $25k

Lets spare a moment for all the crying patwaris, their pir murshid couldn't do in three terms what CJ managed with one order.
    Abhi fojyon ki aik din ki tankha aur officers ki 2 din ki tankha baaqi he jo month ke end per add hongi.