Instagram


Islamic Relief UK

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 184 of 184
  1. #161
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I am in direct contact with Karachi leadership, and I would say it is a mixed bag. There are some really great people in there, but there are parts of it that are very slow to act. I can give them some leeway due to the fact that MQM was a militant group until recently, and things have changed drastically in the last year. But I really think that they need to get a move on, and organize themselves much better.
    I was thinking that due to the fact IK is standing from Khi this time will create a wave in favor of PTI and the local leadership will show more passion so let's see if they start doing anything on the ground. ALH seems to be active i wasn't expecting him to do anything on ground but he is looking active.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    I was thinking that due to the fact IK is standing from Khi this time will create a wave in favor of PTI and the local leadership will show more passion so let's see if they start doing anything on the ground. ALH seems to be active i wasn't expecting him to do anything on ground but he is looking active.
    Amir Liaqat Hussain is very active, and is rallying a lot of support. I think he will contest from NA-245, and it's looking like a sure win. He is the most active right now. He went to Korangi the other day to meet people too.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  3. #163
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Amir Liaqat Hussain is very active, and is rallying a lot of support. I think he will contest from NA-245, and it's looking like a sure win. He is the most active right now. He went to Korangi the other day to meet people too.
    Thats nice because he knows Karachi politics i hope others learn from is tactics on ground

  4. #164
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Thats nice because he knows Karachi politics i hope others learn from is tactics on ground
    He is a big asset, but also a big risk too. You never know when he will switch sides again. He can work wonders, but also backfire badly on PTI, huge gamble. In my opinion, it is working out as NA-245 is now looking like a PTI seat. In fact, PTI will probably win all 4 seats in district East.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  5. #165
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    He is a big asset, but also a big risk too. You never know when he will switch sides again. He can work wonders, but also backfire badly on PTI, huge gamble. In my opinion, it is working out as NA-245 is now looking like a PTI seat. In fact, PTI will probably win all 4 seats in district East.
    Yea he is a missile that can go in any direction lol so PTI should be careful. Is NA-245 still same? PTI had 55,000 votes from there in 2013. PTI also shown really good fight on NA 251, 252, 253 and 256. Any idea who is going to be the PTI candidate from the seat where Naz Baloch was given ticket back in 2013? She will probably going to get PPP ticket from there

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is for Noora lovers like @Mamoon, @TalentSpotterPk and @LegendInzi



  7. #167
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Yea he is a missile that can go in any direction lol so PTI should be careful. Is NA-245 still same? PTI had 55,000 votes from there in 2013. PTI also shown really good fight on NA 251, 252, 253 and 256. Any idea who is going to be the PTI candidate from the seat where Naz Baloch was given ticket back in 2013? She will probably going to get PPP ticket from there
    Yeah, PTI got 50,000 votes in the same area as NA-245 was.

    NA 251, 252, 253, 256 are the four district East seats, now NA 242, 243, 244, 245. PTI will sweep these, all mostly middle class areas with a lot of PTI support.

    Tickets will be finalized in early May, I think Naz Baloch will probably end up winning her seat as the PPP candidate running against her also got a good 20,000 votes.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    30,898
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Yeah, PTI got 50,000 votes in the same area as NA-245 was.

    NA 251, 252, 253, 256 are the four district East seats, now NA 242, 243, 244, 245. PTI will sweep these, all mostly middle class areas with a lot of PTI support.

    Tickets will be finalized in early May, I think Naz Baloch will probably end up winning her seat as the PPP candidate running against her also got a good 20,000 votes.
    Yaar dil khush hojai agar Karachi se 5-7 seats jeet jaye PTI. We need nijaat from PPP waderas and MQM gundas.

  9. #169
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,162
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    He is a big asset, but also a big risk too. You never know when he will switch sides again. He can work wonders, but also backfire badly on PTI, huge gamble. In my opinion, it is working out as NA-245 is now looking like a PTI seat. In fact, PTI will probably win all 4 seats in district East.
    Right now, I don't think ALH, after all he's done, will ever OPPOSE PTI.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,571
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This is for Noora lovers like @Mamoon, @TalentSpotterPk and @LegendInzi


    Wouldn't it be great if Maryam decided to do something similar. I am sure all these Nooras would "trust"them with their money. Come on Nooras tweet Maryam so that she can do something good for PK and you guys can contribute.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI is winning NA-17 Haripur for sure. Haripur is a Hazara district historically known as pro PMLN. PTI is getting strong in Aboottabad and Haripur but they are really weak in Maryam bibi's susral i mean Mansehra district of hazara.


  12. #172
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the request of PTI's Dr Arif Alvi the date to register/move your vote is extended from 24th April to 30th April so hurry up guys and do let your family and friend know there is still time we need more and more votes if we really want a change. In 2013 i came to know about many young guys who promoted PTI on social media but never registered their vote and didn't bothered to visit a polling station to vote maybe they were expecting miracles? Motivate others to vote even if they want to vote for other parties it's healthy for our democracy.


  13. #173
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard ALH was attacked today by some MQM goons after his program?

  14. #174
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Heard ALH was attacked today by some MQM goons after his program?
    Yes, he was attacked.

    All the MQM workers who have switched to PTI are actually in serious danger. A few of the workers who switched last year received a lot of threats from MQM.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  15. #175
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Yes, he was attacked.

    All the MQM workers who have switched to PTI are actually in serious danger. A few of the workers who switched last year received a lot of threats from MQM.
    And we thought MQM's militant wing died?

  16. #176
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yaar dil khush hojai agar Karachi se 5-7 seats jeet jaye PTI. We need nijaat from PPP waderas and MQM gundas.
    I think 5 is the minimum if we can save Dr Arif Alvi's seat. I personally think PTI could win 8 from Karachi if they work hard enough.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  17. #177
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    And we thought MQM's militant wing died?
    Militant wing is dead, they are not armed or anything. But MQM workers are willing to beat people if they have the chance.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  18. #178
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheema Group of Sargodha joined PTI and they are really strong and influential

  19. #179
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    13,629
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Waseem

    What is the update on KPK Budget for next year ?

    IK does not want PTI led gov to announce budget and what is the Line of PTI Law makers in KPK ?


    How will it impact PTI ?

  20. #180
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,276
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI looking strong, enough to win election?

  21. #181
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    1,647
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    PTI looking strong, enough to win election?
    Simple majority looks possible but clear majority so far that doesn't look like happening

  22. #182
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,276
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Simple majority looks possible but clear majority so far that doesn't look like happening
    Do they have allies for a coalition? PMLN and PPP are obviously not gonna join so who else is there?

  23. #183
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    PTI looking strong, enough to win election?
    Most likely that they will form government with PML-Q, BAP, Independents, and some smaller parties.

    PML-N and PPP may join, but at this stage, they may not even collectively win enough seats.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  24. #184
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    7,936
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Do they have allies for a coalition? PMLN and PPP are obviously not gonna join so who else is there?
    PML-Q, BAP seem to be allies. Would be great if they make some deals with a more Sindhi party like NPP of PML-F.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •