Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which will be the top party after the upcoming general elections?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • PML-N

4 4.30%
  • PTI

86 92.47%
  • PPP

1 1.08%
  • Other

2 2.15%
Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I am in direct contact with Karachi leadership, and I would say it is a mixed bag. There are some really great people in there, but there are parts of it that are very slow to act. I can give them some leeway due to the fact that MQM was a militant group until recently, and things have changed drastically in the last year. But I really think that they need to get a move on, and organize themselves much better.
    I was thinking that due to the fact IK is standing from Khi this time will create a wave in favor of PTI and the local leadership will show more passion so let's see if they start doing anything on the ground. ALH seems to be active i wasn't expecting him to do anything on ground but he is looking active.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    I was thinking that due to the fact IK is standing from Khi this time will create a wave in favor of PTI and the local leadership will show more passion so let's see if they start doing anything on the ground. ALH seems to be active i wasn't expecting him to do anything on ground but he is looking active.
    Amir Liaqat Hussain is very active, and is rallying a lot of support. I think he will contest from NA-245, and it's looking like a sure win. He is the most active right now. He went to Korangi the other day to meet people too.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amir Liaqat Hussain is very active, and is rallying a lot of support. I think he will contest from NA-245, and it's looking like a sure win. He is the most active right now. He went to Korangi the other day to meet people too.
    Thats nice because he knows Karachi politics i hope others learn from is tactics on ground

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thats nice because he knows Karachi politics i hope others learn from is tactics on ground
    He is a big asset, but also a big risk too. You never know when he will switch sides again. He can work wonders, but also backfire badly on PTI, huge gamble. In my opinion, it is working out as NA-245 is now looking like a PTI seat. In fact, PTI will probably win all 4 seats in district East.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a big asset, but also a big risk too. You never know when he will switch sides again. He can work wonders, but also backfire badly on PTI, huge gamble. In my opinion, it is working out as NA-245 is now looking like a PTI seat. In fact, PTI will probably win all 4 seats in district East.
    Yea he is a missile that can go in any direction lol so PTI should be careful. Is NA-245 still same? PTI had 55,000 votes from there in 2013. PTI also shown really good fight on NA 251, 252, 253 and 256. Any idea who is going to be the PTI candidate from the seat where Naz Baloch was given ticket back in 2013? She will probably going to get PPP ticket from there

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is for Noora lovers like @Mamoon, @TalentSpotterPk and @LegendInzi

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yea he is a missile that can go in any direction lol so PTI should be careful. Is NA-245 still same? PTI had 55,000 votes from there in 2013. PTI also shown really good fight on NA 251, 252, 253 and 256. Any idea who is going to be the PTI candidate from the seat where Naz Baloch was given ticket back in 2013? She will probably going to get PPP ticket from there
    Yeah, PTI got 50,000 votes in the same area as NA-245 was.

NA 251, 252, 253, 256 are the four district East seats, now NA 242, 243, 244, 245. PTI will sweep these, all mostly middle class areas with a lot of PTI support.

Tickets will be finalized in early May, I think Naz Baloch will probably end up winning her seat as the PPP candidate running against her also got a good 20,000 votes.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah, PTI got 50,000 votes in the same area as NA-245 was.

NA 251, 252, 253, 256 are the four district East seats, now NA 242, 243, 244, 245. PTI will sweep these, all mostly middle class areas with a lot of PTI support.

Tickets will be finalized in early May, I think Naz Baloch will probably end up winning her seat as the PPP candidate running against her also got a good 20,000 votes.
    Yaar dil khush hojai agar Karachi se 5-7 seats jeet jaye PTI. We need nijaat from PPP waderas and MQM gundas.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now, I don't think ALH, after all he's done, will ever OPPOSE PTI.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This is for Noora lovers like @Mamoon, @TalentSpotterPk and @LegendInzi

Wouldn't it be great if Maryam decided to do something similar. I am sure all these Nooras would "trust"them with their money. Come on Nooras tweet Maryam so that she can do something good for PK and you guys can contribute.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI is winning NA-17 Haripur for sure. Haripur is a Hazara district historically known as pro PMLN. PTI is getting strong in Aboottabad and Haripur but they are really weak in Maryam bibi's susral i mean Mansehra district of hazara.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the request of PTI's Dr Arif Alvi the date to register/move your vote is extended from 24th April to 30th April so hurry up guys and do let your family and friend know there is still time we need more and more votes if we really want a change. In 2013 i came to know about many young guys who promoted PTI on social media but never registered their vote and didn't bothered to visit a polling station to vote maybe they were expecting miracles? Motivate others to vote even if they want to vote for other parties it's healthy for our democracy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard ALH was attacked today by some MQM goons after his program?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Heard ALH was attacked today by some MQM goons after his program?
    Yes, he was attacked.

All the MQM workers who have switched to PTI are actually in serious danger. A few of the workers who switched last year received a lot of threats from MQM.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, he was attacked.

All the MQM workers who have switched to PTI are actually in serious danger. A few of the workers who switched last year received a lot of threats from MQM.
    And we thought MQM's militant wing died?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yaar dil khush hojai agar Karachi se 5-7 seats jeet jaye PTI. We need nijaat from PPP waderas and MQM gundas.
    I think 5 is the minimum if we can save Dr Arif Alvi's seat. I personally think PTI could win 8 from Karachi if they work hard enough.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    And we thought MQM's militant wing died?
    Militant wing is dead, they are not armed or anything. But MQM workers are willing to beat people if they have the chance.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheema Group of Sargodha joined PTI and they are really strong and influential

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Waseem

What is the update on KPK Budget for next year ?

IK does not want PTI led gov to announce budget and what is the Line of PTI Law makers in KPK ?

How will it impact PTI ?

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PTI looking strong, enough to win election?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Simple majority looks possible but clear majority so far that doesn't look like happening

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Simple majority looks possible but clear majority so far that doesn't look like happening
    Do they have allies for a coalition? PMLN and PPP are obviously not gonna join so who else is there?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Most likely that they will form government with PML-Q, BAP, Independents, and some smaller parties.

PML-N and PPP may join, but at this stage, they may not even collectively win enough seats.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do they have allies for a coalition? PMLN and PPP are obviously not gonna join so who else is there?
    PML-Q, BAP seem to be allies. Would be great if they make some deals with a more Sindhi party like NPP of PML-F.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Cheema Group of Sargodha joined PTI and they are really strong and influential
    PTI actually looking very strong in Sargodha now. First they got Nadeem Afzal Chan, and now this development.

PML-N should be really scared, because PTI is now infiltrating into Central Punjab too, before they were only really making gains in the South.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All of Habib Akram's survey results so far compiled.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Accidentally put 34% for PML-N in NA-247. The 34% should be in the PPP column,

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job! The MNA candidate in nankana sahib is going be Ali Salman? The guy he won as MPA ind and joined PTI?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good job! The MNA candidate in nankana sahib is going be Ali Salman? The guy he won as MPA ind and joined PTI?
    Not sure yet, might be a good choice though. Tickets are all being finalised on 4th May.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure yet, might be a good choice though. Tickets are all being finalised on 4th May.
    I hope the people who signed that affidavit before applying for ticket will follow it.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow this is BRILLIANT work bro, helps understand strengths and weaknesses, great thinking!!

I must say Habib Akram has been acting very neutrally while conducting these surveys, he always had (probably still has) soft corner for Nawaz Sharif but deserves credit for presenting accurate analysis.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I really like Ali Salman, have interacted on twitter a few times. He was probably only MPA from Punjab (maybe there was 1 other, can't recall) who joined PTI after winning as Independent. I believe he applied for ticket in same constituency as Bilal Virk who joined form PMLN which makes it really a tough choice but i would give him the ticket purely based on fact that he is young, educated, ideological and electable so should get ticket while we adjust Bilal Virk somewhere else.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I really like Ali Salman, have interacted on twitter a few times. He was probably only MPA from Punjab (maybe there was 1 other, can't recall) who joined PTI after winning as Independent. I believe he applied for ticket in same constituency as Bilal Virk who joined form PMLN which makes it really a tough choice but i would give him the ticket purely based on fact that he is young, educated, ideological and electable so should get ticket while we adjust Bilal Virk somewhere else.
    Yea i also follow him on Twitter he is a hard working guy a lawyer and always working in his constituency. I heard Bilal Virk consistency is gone afetr new halqa bandyan so there is a chance Ali Salman will be given the ticket.

A point to note there are so many young lawyers in PTI. Waleed, Hammad, Ali Salman, Fawad etc and than there are seasoned ones like Hamid Khan, Naeem Bukhari and Babar Awan

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea i also follow him on Twitter he is a hard working guy a lawyer and always working in his constituency. I heard Bilal Virk consistency is gone afetr new halqa bandyan so there is a chance Ali Salman will be given the ticket.

A point to note there are so many young lawyers in PTI. Waleed, Hammad, Ali Salman, Fawad etc and than there are seasoned ones like Hamid Khan, Naeem Bukhari and Babar Awan
    Yes love that fact! Add to the list Usman Saeed Basra and Hasan Niazi (Imran's nephew). These are only the ones currently active on social media otherwise there are several others.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Yes love that fact! Add to the list Usman Saeed Basra and Hasan Niazi (Imran's nephew). These are only the ones currently active on social media otherwise there are several others.
    oh yea how he forgot to mention Hassan Niazi he is very active these days. Is he the son of Hafeez Niazi?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some bold words from chan in his yesterday speech. Khan sahab aap ticket dae na dae humari family kheri hogi ap ke sath.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports of Fehmida Mirza and Zulfiqar Mirza joining PTI in coming weeks if that happens 1 NA seat from Interior Sindh is confirmed.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mian, which is that prized wicket? Which team he belongs to?

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    @Mian, which is that prized wicket? Which team he belongs to?
    I still believe the big wicket referred to Ch Nisar but he is a confused man and still not ready to fly it was pretty clear from IK's yesterday interview with Arshad Sharif. I don't think wicket was the only reason IK left Lahore that day because of a security threats

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, he took wicket on a no ball?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    So, he took wicket on a no ball?
    Or Shehbaz bowled him already in previous over?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Reports of Fehmida Mirza and Zulfiqar Mirza joining PTI in coming weeks if that happens 1 NA seat from Interior Sindh is confirmed.
    That is brilliant! I think PTI are also pretty much confirmed on one of Umerkot and Tharparkar, and they have a real chance in Dadu because an electable joined from there a long time back (Liaqat Ali Jatoi).

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is brilliant! I think PTI are also pretty much confirmed on one of Umerkot and Tharparkar, and they have a real chance in Dadu because an electable joined from there a long time back (Liaqat Ali Jatoi).
    If i am not wrong Sherazis, Arbab Rahim and Meher (both ex CMs) are also in talk with PTI?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If i am not wrong Sherazis, Arbab Rahim and Meher (both ex CMs) are also in talk with PTI?
    There were reports floating around not too long ago, let's see what becomes of it.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

New survey in Tank (old NA-25, new NA-37 + NA-39)

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Habib Akram says MMA and other parties missed the train in KP and it's PTI all the way there. People are so happy with the policies of PTI like health, education, police etc they don't care mega structure and IK educated them that what's necessary before building mega infrastructure. A thing to learn from KP voters! I am a Punjabi but i am proud of KP voters who don't blindly follow their leaders

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Habib Akram says MMA and other parties missed the train in KP and it's PTI all the way there. People are so happy with the policies of PTI like health, education, police etc they don't care mega structure and IK educated them that what's necessary before building mega infrastructure. A thing to learn from KP voters! I am a Punjabi but i am proud of KP voters who don't blindly follow their leaders

PTI have actually done a brilliant job of educating and making the people aware of how other parties have been fooling them for decades. I think PTI have sucessfully created an ideology based thinking in KPK, which is what his overall aim is for all of Pakistan.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI have actually done a brilliant job of educating and making the people aware of how other parties have been fooling them for decades. I think PTI have sucessfully created an ideology based thinking in KPK, which is what his overall aim is for all of Pakistan.
    And that's what needed we need to educate our people and change their mindset

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Ch Nisar is going on a solo independent flight in GE2018

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contrary to common belief, PTI is actually stronger in Rural Constituencies across Punjab. Reliable source.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow PTI is more popular in Abbotabad Hazara now than PMLN and current MNA from there is of PMLN and he is deputy speaker in NA.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Situation right now in Punjab based on this reports is that IND > PTI > PMLN > PPP in Punjab (in case south group enter in election as Ind)

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It looks difficult for PML N to win more than 60 seats.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys think that Ch. Nisar will join PTI?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mozi2003 View Post
    Looks more and more unlikely now.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks more and more unlikely now.
    Thats good! I remember on his orders there was firing all night on IK, PTI leadership and PTI supporters during the dharna.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI going neck and neck with PMLN in Khawaja Asif constituency

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  nisar ali.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  20.6 KB

From todays interview with Hamid Mir on Geo News.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mozi2003 View Post
    The other day I was thinking, instead of joining PTI why doesn't Chaudry Nisar join with Shiekh Rashid in the Awami Muslim League. They both will rule over Pindi and can easily nab 2-3 NA seats.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would like to know if this interview was conducted before Khawaja Asif's disqualification or after? These are the results from 2013, PTI trailed by 20k votes (keep in mind there was massive rigging in this halqa as well)

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 430
Size:  43.6 KB

I have a feeling this interview was conducted BEFORE the na-ehli and now the divide might be like 46-52 in favour of PTI.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know if this interview was conducted before Khawaja Asif's disqualification or after? These are the results from 2013, PTI trailed by 20k votes (keep in mind there was massive rigging in this halqa as well)

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 430
Size:  43.6 KB

I have a feeling this interview was conducted BEFORE the na-ehli and now the divide might be like 46-52 in favour of PTI.
    Before the na ehli it was 43(pti)/46(pmln) and 11 (other parties) back in January but right now it is 49/49 and 2% other parties check the clip i posted above in post number 218

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Before the na ehli it was 43(pti)/46(pmln) and 11 (other parties) back in January but right now it is 49/49 and 2% other parties check the clip i posted above in post number 218
    Habib Akram is really doing a service to the nation by going to every big and small city and guaging political temp, I used to take him for a lifafa journalist and actively avoided any show he was on, but credit where credit due.

Also if PTI has gained this much ground even before election campaigning then they can actually win this seat if they put time and effort. I like Usman Dar, he is a capable young guy and possibly a future important leader of PTI in post-Imran era.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Habib Akram is really doing a service to the nation by going to every big and small city and guaging political temp, I used to take him for a lifafa journalist and actively avoided any show he was on, but credit where credit due.

Also if PTI has gained this much ground even before election campaigning then they can actually win this seat if they put time and effort. I like Usman Dar, he is a capable young guy and possibly a future important leader of PTI in post-Imran era.
    My only worry is Aapa Firdos and Dars are not on same page in Sialkot although their constituencies are different but aapa use to stand from 2 seats there. Usman and Umar Dar are the reason PTI is becoming strong by every passing day in Sialkot and they are working on ground from years and also offered resources to PTI. Their father was an honest businessman he also worked hard for his city when he was part of LG during Mush time

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea if Fixit guy will be able to win his seat from Karachi based on party vote bank? He is going to be PTI candidate from 1 NA seat there

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My only worry is Aapa Firdos and Dars are not on same page in Sialkot although their constituencies are different but aapa use to stand from 2 seats there. Usman and Umar Dar are the reason PTI is becoming strong by every passing day in Sialkot and they are working on ground from years and also offered resources to PTI. Their father was an honest businessman he also worked hard for his city when he was part of LG during Mush time
    I'm a big fan of Sialkoti people, I've only met two or three in my life but all of them displayed that same enterprising personality trait that is abundant in Sialkot - which is why the city has been able to stand up on her own feet without much assistance from government.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any idea if Fixit guy will be able to win his seat from Karachi based on party vote bank? He is going to be PTI candidate from 1 NA seat there
    Last I heard he was going to get MPA ticket and not MNA ticket. He is popular amongst the middle and upper middle class folks. The bulk of the voter base which comprises of the poor may not be aware of his existence. He can definitely win his seat though.

If there was one guy who I would want to be Karachi mayor its this guy, when he can do this much effort without government support imagine what he can do when he has the government machinery to back him.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a big fan of Sialkoti people, I've only met two or three in my life but all of them displayed that same enterprising personality trait that is abundant in Sialkot - which is why the city has been able to stand up on her own feet without much assistance from government.
    True and i guess Sialkot is the only city in south asia with their own airport without any govt help

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    True and i guess Sialkot is the only city in south asia with their own airport without any govt help
    And their own airline

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last I heard he was going to get MPA ticket and not MNA ticket. He is popular amongst the middle and upper middle class folks. The bulk of the voter base which comprises of the poor may not be aware of his existence. He can definitely win his seat though.

If there was one guy who I would want to be Karachi mayor its this guy, when he can do this much effort without government support imagine what he can do when he has the government machinery to back him.
    Would love to see people liek him in govt. Khurram sherzaman performance as a mpa is pretty good too he is one of the most active mpa in sindh assembly

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And their own airline
    great! wasn't aware of this fact that sialkot chamber owns a airline too

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great! wasn't aware of this fact that sialkot chamber owns a airline too
    Talking about Skt, What gunda-gardi and Bhatta-mafia show happened in days leading to marriage of Khawaja's Son, right from Vintage movie dons' books. Na-ehl Khawaja bulldozed an under construction plaza when the owner refused jagga tax.

Without Khawaja, not much for PMLn in Skt. Besides Dar, for PTI, Akmal/Ajmal Cheema brothers are also electables. And also, couple of PMLn MPAs are in trouble courtesy NAB cases against family members.

PTI Sialkot team has done good ground work because office holders,barring few, are the ones who have been with PTI since early 2000s and they bond well together.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Talking about Skt, What gunda-gardi and Bhatta-mafia show happened in days leading to marriage of Khawaja's Son, right from Vintage movie dons' books. Na-ehl Khawaja bulldozed an under construction plaza when the owner refused jagga tax.

Without Khawaja, not much for PMLn in Skt. Besides Dar, for PTI, Akmal/Ajmal Cheema brothers are also electables. And also, couple of PMLn MPAs are in trouble courtesy NAB cases against family members.

PTI Sialkot team has done good ground work because office holders,barring few, are the ones who have been with PTI since early 2000s and they bond well together.
    There are 5 NA seats in Sialkot? Is PTI in the position to win 3 of them at least?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There are 5 NA seats in Sialkot? Is PTI in the position to win 3 of them at least?
    2 of them are sure wins (Usman Dar and Firdous Ashiq Awan), the other 3 look difficult. PTI did not get even half of PML-N's votes in any of the other 3, and I don't think we have any strong candidates there either.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He will run on a PS in Gulshan seat I think, not NA seat. Looking very strong, PTI will most likely sweep all the NA and PS seats in District East.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 of them are sure wins (Usman Dar and Firdous Ashiq Awan), the other 3 look difficult. PTI did not get even half of PML-N's votes in any of the other 3, and I don't think we have any strong candidates there either.
    He will run on a PS in Gulshan seat I think, not NA seat. Looking very strong, PTI will most likely sweep all the NA and PS seats in District East.
    Thanks for the info buddy

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI has recovered well in Khawaja Asif's constituency.

I can see more and more people finally speaking up against Sharifs and their corruption, if it becomes a bigger issue then PMLN will stand no chance.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/ImranKhanOf...51973314845072

More ex-MPAs from Punjab joining PTI Two from Faisalabad, one from Chiniot, one from Toba Tek Singh.

― Imran Khan