Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which will be the top party after the upcoming general elections?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • PML-N

4 4.35%
  • PTI

85 92.39%
  • PPP

1 1.09%
  • Other

2 2.17%
Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope Amin Aslam is some how adjusted because he deserve the party ticket for second NA seat of Attock and he is one of the best brain of PTI and standing with party since 2010. He is an oxford graduate an environmentalist and current VC of international body ICUN. Billion Tree Tsunami and Green Growth Initiative both were his ideas. He was runner up in 2013 from NA-57 with 56k votes and lost the seat by only 3k votes.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Adding to you point there are some loyal and hard working electables who are standing with PTI from many years and with recent joinings their future in party is looking dark. The best example is Attock where both runner up candidates of PTI from 2013 Amin Aslam (56k votes) and Sohail Kamrial (74k votes) are finding it hard to get the party tickets for 2018 thanks to the joining of the strongest electable of Attock ex District Nazim of Attock Major Tahir Sadiq who want both NA tickets of Attock for his family. His son is a sitting MNA (that 3rd NA seat of Attock is gone in new delims), His daughter is the current District Nazim of Attock. Ch Pervez Ellahi is the brother in law of Major Tahir Sadiq and Pervez Ellahi back in 2008 and Shaukat Aziz back in 2002 won their NA seats from Attock because of Major Tahir
    Amin Aslam has done a lot of work on the Billion Tree Project. He barely lost the last election. I would definitely want him to get a NA seat.

From what little I have seen of Tahir Sadiq, he is an acrimonious character. He spewed vitriol for Imran Khan when he wasn't in the party. I don't trust this guy. But he can definitely bring both seats of Attock for us. I am glad I am not the one deciding these tickets. lol

I think compromise here would be to give ticket to Amin Aslam on one seat and Major Tahir on the other. And Kamrial can be given two Attock PP seats he desires - one for himself, and another for a candidate he backs. In no event should Tahir get to choose his own panel in Attock. We should accommodate everyone.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like one of the most loyal and hard working electable (kinda nazryati) Sohail Kamrial isn't getting the ticket from PTI for NA seat in Attock so he is entering in elections with his independent panel of MPAs or on PMLN ticket (he had a meeting with Hamza Shehbaz recently and PMLN current MNA from that seat is really weak so they need a candidate). Kamrial although lost 2013 election but had 74k votes.

There goes the Kamrial biradri vote. You see what I was talking about? Not everyone will lay down their claim for a seat that easily.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awan_from_soon View Post
    Amin Aslam has done a lot of work on the Billion Tree Project. He barely lost the last election. I would definitely want him to get a NA seat.

From what little I have seen of Tahir Sadiq, he is an acrimonious character. He spewed vitriol for Imran Khan when he wasn't in the party. I don't trust this guy. But he can definitely bring both seats of Attock for us. I am glad I am not the one deciding these tickets. lol

I think compromise here would be to give ticket to Amin Aslam on one seat and Major Tahir on the other. And Kamrial can be given two Attock PP seats he desires - one for himself, and another for a candidate he backs. In no event should Tahir get to choose his own panel in Attock. We should accommodate everyone.
    Amin Aslam even as Independent candidate back in 2008 lost the election by less than 500 votes to PMLN candidate. He deserve the ticket. After winning this city in 2002 on PMLQ ticket he was runner up in next 2 elections and the margin was very small once as Ind and once on PTI ticket. Even when he was MNA from 2002-2007 Major Tahir as District Naazim always had issues with him still Amin was the first one to welcome Tahir in PTI when he joined recently.

Kamrial wasn't happy with Major Tahir joining PTI because he have a history of issues with Major when he was Nayab Naazim and Major was District Naazim back in 2004/5 Kamrial had to resign because of those issues and than in 2008 elections with Major help Pervez Ellahi was able to beat Kamrial on that NA seat of Attock. Kamrial will never give up NA seat he will contest on NA seats so its hard to adjust him. He is building his own panel to enter as Ind in GE2018 or on PMLN ticket

Now the issues is one NA seat of Attock is gone so it's hard to adjust all the 3 candidates here (major tahir son is current sitting mna from that seat). Half of that constituency (Hassan Abdal Tehsil) is added to old NA-57 (urban attock) and half of that consistency (Fateh Jang Tehsil where new airport is located) is added to old NA-58 (rural attock)

Major Tahir of Attock is just like Sardar Ghulam Abbas of Chakwal both are big egos but did a lot for their cities when they were District Naazim in Mush era so that helped them build their personal group and vote bank and it's hard to ignore them.
    Last edited by Mian; 10th May 2018 at 14:19.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There goes the Kamrial biradri vote. You see what I was talking about? Not everyone will lay down their claim for a seat that easily.
    Can't blame Kamrial every sane person will have issues siting with Major "big ego" Sadiq. Sohail Kamrial is one of the most honest and down to earth person you will find in Pakistan politics. Kamrial built his vote bank doing anti major politics so it's not possible for him to sit with the same person.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amin Aslam even as Independent candidate back in 2008 lost the election by less than 500 votes to PMLN candidate. He deserve the ticket. After winning this city in 2002 on PMLQ ticket he was runner up in next 2 elections and the margin was very small once as Ind and once on PTI ticket. Even when he was MNA from 2002-2007 Major Tahir as District Naazim always had issues with him still Amin was the first one to welcome Tahir in PTI when he joined recently.

Kamrial wasn't happy with Major Tahir joining PTI because he have a history of issues with Major when he was Nayab Naazim and Major was District Naazim back in 2004/5 Kamrial had to resign because of those issues and than in 2008 elections with Major help Pervez Ellahi was able to beat Kamrial on that NA seat of Attock. Kamrial will never give up NA seat he will contest on NA seats so its hard to adjust him. He is building his own panel to enter as Ind in GE2018 or on PMLN ticket

Now the issues is one NA seat of Attock is gone so it's hard to adjust all the 3 candidates here (major tahir son is current sitting mna from that seat). Half of that constituency (Hassan Abdal Tehsil) is added to old NA-57 (urban attock) and half of that consistency (Fateh Jang Tehsil where new airport is located) is added to old NA-58 (rural attock)

Major Tahir of Attock is just like Sardar Ghulam Abbas of Chakwal both are big egos but did a lot for their cities when they were District Naazim in Mush era so that helped them build their personal group and vote bank and it's hard to ignore them.
    Well, with Kamrial gone, I am only hoping that Amin Aslam gets a NA ticket. His track record in environmental reforms is unprecedented in Pakistani politics. If he doesn't, that would be a big legislative loss for PTI. The other seat can go to Major's son. I don't care.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, with Kamrial gone, I am only hoping that Amin Aslam gets a NA ticket. His track record in environmental reforms is unprecedented in Pakistani politics. If he doesn't, that would be a big legislative loss for PTI. The other seat can go to Major's son. I don't care.
    Agree Amin Aslam should be accommodated even if they need to make him a senator.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't blame Kamrial every sane person will have issues siting with Major "big ego" Sadiq. Sohail Kamrial is one of the most honest and down to earth person you will find in Pakistan politics. Kamrial built his vote bank doing anti major politics so it's not possible for him to sit with the same person.
    With the way you speak of Major and what little I have seen of him, I can safely say he would be a liability for PTI. Poor decision to bring him in. Kamrial and Amin Aslam would have made a great NA duo from Attock. They could have won it on their own. PTI didn't need someone like Major to turn things around for them.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off topic but i am curious if Bani Gala dress code is white shalwar qameez or what lol? Every person that visits Bani Gala is seen wearing Safaed Shalwar Qameez

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the way you speak of Major and what little I have seen of him, I can safely say he would be a liability for PTI. Poor decision to bring him in. Kamrial and Amin Aslam would have made a great NA duo from Attock. They could have won it on their own. PTI didn't need someone like Major to turn things around for them.
    I think Major Group success in LG Elections from Attock made PTI go for this dangerous decision.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off topic but i am curious if Bani Gala dress code is white shalwar qameez or what lol? Every person that visits Bani Gala is seen wearing Safaed Shalwar Qameez
    No one wants to outdo Imran Khan by dressing in shokh clothes. Bad impression!

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Major Group success in LG Elections from Attock made PTI go for this dangerous decision.
    Well that was always on the card, given Major's history as nazim. Doesn't mean people want him to represent them in NA. Otherwise he would have won in 2013.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It should be such a difficult task for the PTI to distribute tickets due to the recent influx of electables. Those who have stayed with the PTI for years through thick and thin would be extremely furious if newcomers are given party tickets instead of them. This has the possibility of becoming ugly and messy. Hopefully, there are no defections as elections draw near.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one wants to outdo Imran Khan by dressing in shokh clothes. Bad impression!
    haha yea was looking at Hammad's pic (Mian Azhar son) and thought maybe it's the dress code because every other pic from bani gala is in whtie shalwar qameez. I heard Hammad will get the NA ticket and he is pretty strong this time even last time he had 68k votes in NA-121 Lahore. Waleed Iqbal is also a highly educated fresh face like Hammad from Lahore but his chances of getting NA ticket this time are very slim even last time people didn't voted for grandson of Allama Iqbal in big numbers.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    It should be such a difficult task for the PTI to distribute tickets due to the recent influx of electables. Those who have stayed with the PTI for years through thick and thin would be extremely furious if newcomers are given party tickets instead of them. This has the possibility of becoming ugly and messy. Hopefully, there are no defections as elections draw near.
    Defections have already begun and will intensify in coming days. Kamrial from Attock (74k votes in 2013, runner up) has already defected as Mian posted above because him and Major Tahir (newly joined PTI in Attock) are like GSK and Ch. Nisar or SMQ and Hashmi. Can't stay together.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defections have already begun and will intensify in coming days. Kamrial from Attock (74k votes in 2013, runner up) has already defected as Mian posted above because him and Major Tahir (newly joined PTI in Attock) are like GSK and Ch. Nisar or SMQ and Hashmi. Can't stay together.
    Although no official statements but his twitter page use to have PTI in title and they recently edited it and removed it and now his new pics dont have any pti flag instead a Kmarial group badge so i guess he already made up his mind to leave. https://twitter.com/KamrialGroup

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although no official statements but his twitter page use to have PTI in title and they recently edited it and removed it and now his new pics dont have any pti flag instead a Kmarial group badge so i guess he already made up his mind to leave. https://twitter.com/KamrialGroup
    I don't think there is any doubt after that pic with Hamza.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now what happened to the suicidal missile called Amir Liaqat? shifting sides again? In today show of Kamran Shahid he was praising the bayanya of Nawaz Sharif "mujhe kyun nikala" saying that our narrative of do nae aik pakistani isn't getting that much popularity in Punjab whiel mian sahab narrative is selling and also said PSP is the most strong party right now in Karachi and chances of PTI are not that much right now. (He maybe right but you can't just say this on air being a party leader)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like only Sherpao is left in his Qaumi Watan Party otherwise all his sittings MPAs left and joined PTI thanks to Master Khattak

QWP tabah de!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yaar bus jaldi se elections hojain..... IK needs to hold the reigns asap because the economy and the country as a whole is going no where in this interim period.

Amreeki system acha hai.... election Nov mein hojatay hain leken power change Jan ke end mein ja ke hoti hai.... takay system chalta rahay chahay jo bhi aye ya jaye...

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now what happened to the suicidal missile called Amir Liaqat? shifting sides again? In today show of Kamran Shahid he was praising the bayanya of Nawaz Sharif "mujhe kyun nikala" saying that our narrative of do nae aik pakistani isn't getting that much popularity in Punjab whiel mian sahab narrative is selling and also said PSP is the most strong party right now in Karachi and chances of PTI are not that much right now. (He maybe right but you can't just say this on air being a party leader)
    ALH aik bomb hai, us ne phattna har halat mein hai - ya hamari side ya dusri side.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALH aik bomb hai, us ne phattna har halat mein hai - ya hamari side ya dusri side.
    lol yea this time he said ab meri laash he nikele gi is party se yeh meri aakhiri party hai According to reports there are 2 reasons of him being upset. One that Karachi leadership isn't supporting him and trying their best to sideline him and second is the upcoming joining of Zulfiqar Mirza. IK should make sure ALH is given speech time in 12th May Jalsa to make him happy isko Election tak berdasht kro verna aywen aik naya kataa khul jana he

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you are being generous with your seat predictions. Gujranwala is dominated by people of Kashmiri origin and they can kill for Nawaz. Remember in 2014 when PTI's Azadi March was passing through Gujranwala it was pelted with stones and even fired upon? I think this was the only such occurrence on the whole GT Road. At present, PTI can only win 2 seats from here due to electables. (Could have been 3 but as waqas pointed out above, Mian Tariq's constituency is no more.)

Faisalabad is Pakistan's equivalent of a swing state. 2013 was the only time it voted overwhelmingly in favor of a single party (results may be dubious). In all other elections, it has been a mixture of NA mandate. So, with the votes PMLN got in 2013, there is a possibility of a big swing voter withdrawal from them. I see PTI making inroads here in 2018. Maybe 2-3 seats are reasonable to predict.

Okara will be completely be in favor of PMLN because of the anti-army sentiment there (local AMP is in a tussle with Army farms there for land ownership rights since 2002). Jhang too, with PMLN-LeJ alliance there. I remember PMLN, back in 2013, candidates campaigned there with masked Klashnikov wielders. PMLN's support in Kasur will be dented by the whole spate of rape and child abuse cases there - maybe enough to lose a city seat? Thankfully, in all these areas, there has been a reduction in NA seats.

If PTI can make a seat adjustment with PMLQ in Gujrat, I can easily see PMLN being wiped out from at least 3 seats there. One of the main reasons being that PMLQ leadership is very active there. I have never seen them conduct rallies anywhere else in the past 5 years. To add to it, PTI too has a healthy votebank there because of the city being very educated.

Potohar region is one of the most educated in the country, and it showed in the results of 2013. Rawalpindi and Attock in particular. There was a time Rawalpindi was called 'mini-Raiwind' but the 2013 results really shook that term up. So much so that PMLN had barely started functioning as a government when they starting making a metrobus there. However, I do feel that IK's former seat is in trouble there. Hanif Abbassi has been very active in the area and has been getting MNA funds. But PTI's replacement candidate from there, Fayazul Hasan Chohan is no pushover either. Can be a tight contest that can go either way. I see PTI/AML taking at least 2 of the 3 city seats from Rawalpindi. Murree will go to Shahid Khaqan, Rural pindi one will go to Ch. Nisar, there will be a close contest between Ghulam Sarwar and Ch. Nisar on the Taxilla/Wah front. Pir Pagara's recent support has shifted GSK's odds in the latter for the better.

Continuing with the Potohar, I am seeing PTI can get 1 seat from Chakwal and Jehlum each. For Chakwal, it is imperative that PTI goes with an adjustment with Pervaiz Illahi. He has a very healthy votebank there. Otherwise PMLN has uber strong candidates in both of the district's constituencies. For Jehlum Ch. Saqlain and Fawad Ch. make a great duo. At least one of them can turn in a seat.

Overall, JPSM has been a godsend for PTI in Punjab. Now they are looking strong for at least 30 seats from S. Punjab's 46.

So, at present, my conservative estimates for PTI in 2018 are as follows.
    Punjab: 50 seats
    KP: 25 seats
    FATA: 4 seats
    Sindh: 4 seats (3 of them from Karachi, and one very possible from Jatoi)
    Balochistan: 2 seats (Rind's seat in Jhal Magsi is quite probable, Suri is also looking good for a Quetta-proper seat)
    Total: 85 seats

All this can change, if PTI sees more electables joining them - particularly from interior Sindh.
    Your information is incorrect. Only the city area has sizable Kashmiri baradari, Arain, Mughals and Sheikhs also make a major chunk of population. But other 4-5 seats belong to sub-urban and rural areas where dynamics are completely different.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Vast majority of people supporting PTI in Mian Mannan's constituency in Faisalabad.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I kept giving Fauzia Kasuri benefit of doubt despite her digs at leadership but this is simply not on, she specifically criticised Asad Umar because she was still hopeful of ticket from safe seat of Islamabad. Asad Umar is not your traditional politician but still went to outskirts of Islamabad fixing local issues and his performance in NA is also exemplary. Quite sad how seat can become such a big issue that you will do anything to get there, imagine what will all these opportunists joining PTI will do when one of most ideological Fauzia kasuri is behaving like this purely for personal interests. Had she behaved better, she would have got reserved seat 100%.
    Hell has no fury like a woman scorned !

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Hell has no fury like a woman scorned !
    Surprisingly her brother Sahibzada Jahangir is still very active in PTI.

She is no more active in PTI but still doing fundraising for SKMCH

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post

Vast majority of people supporting PTI in Mian Mannan's constituency in Faisalabad.
    The Faisalabad swing district in full flow. Bechara Noon-leagees ko dikhane ke liye dobara programme karne par majboor ho gaya!

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Your information is incorrect. Only the city area has sizable Kashmiri baradari, Arain, Mughals and Sheikhs also make a major chunk of population. But other 4-5 seats belong to sub-urban and rural areas where dynamics are completely different.
    Thank you for correcting me. One of my coworkers is a Butt from Gujranwala, I was just propagating his viewpoint. He supports PTI but thinks that, despite the electables, its going to be very hard for PTI to curtail the Kashmiri+Victim facade of Nawazu and co.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's more difficult to beat PMLN in Gujranwala and Faisalabad than beating them in Lahore.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post

To be honest, looks like the show is conducted close to Dr Asad Moazzam who joined from PPP, most people seemed to be his supporters. I don't think Faisalabad has changed to an extent that PMLN supporters are hard to find, this looks like a show in KPK rather than Faisalabad.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After this tweet i am pretty sure Sheikh Waqas is leaving PMLN soon . PTI is pretty weak in Jhang and the choices are only Sheikh Waqas family or Ludhianvi types so it's easy to pick

Last edited by Mian; 11th May 2018 at 09:30.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha who made this! genius

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    21 more PML-N lawmakers in negotiations with the PTI’s leadership, they are expected to jump ship soon.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    21 more PML-N lawmakers in negotiations with the PTI’s leadership, they are expected to jump ship soon.
    Isn't PTI going to announce ticket from 13 May to 30 May? These guys will have to join soon or else there will be issues

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately this is the mindset of most Punjabis from central Punjab and i had a first hand experience of facing this they dont even count north and south as Punjabis

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although not electable but still a good name ex Federal Minister Neelofer Bakhtyar joins PTI

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sardar sahab for the first time since 1985 will face tough time to retain his seat.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khusro Bakhtiar telling stats that in south Punjab literacy rate is half than north Punjab and poverty rate is double than rest of the Punjab. Patwari showing video of roads of Bahawalpur bohat Tarqi hui hay wahan under Showbaz actually that’s the issue when roads are criteria of Taraqi

(copied from twitter)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sardar sahab for the first time since 1985 will face tough time to retain his seat.

Damn 51% is a huge number... that too in Manshera.... Ayi ayi PTI.

@hussain.r97 can you update your chart with the latest Habib Akram surveys
    Last edited by Syed1; 11th May 2018 at 13:20.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

@hussian.r97; can you update your chart with the latest Habib Akram surveys
    For me the most surprising fact of this survey was aam aadmi of mansehra talking about billion tree and institutional reforms!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hussain.r97 can you update your chart with the latest Habib Akram surveys
    Sardar sahab recently had negotiations with PTI to jump the PMLN ship even had a meeting with Master Khattak but changed his mind at the last minute due to some issues.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For me the most surprising fact of this survey was aam aadmi of mansehra talking about billion tree and institutional reforms!
    Tabdeeli ah nahi ri, tabdeeli aagayi hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and than check this:

Khusro Bakhtiar (JPSM) was telling stats that in south Punjab literacy rate is half than north Punjab and poverty rate is double than rest of the Punjab. But Patwaris were showing video of roads of Bahawalpur ke bohat Tarqi hui hay wahan under Showbaz actually that’s the issue yahan roads are criteria of Taraqi in Punjab

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khan sb is coming be ready for the grand masti in july.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 dont be surperised if pti sweep it in buner and my home DIR districts where JI is n power for 40 years.Things ahve changed now.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Khan sb is coming be ready for the grand masti in july.
    so deep state is saazish is getting successful?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sub se funny baat yeh hai ke IK PM bunnay na bunnay leken PTI os subay mein zaroor hukumaat bunayegi jissay PP pe IK ke sub se baray hater ka ta'aluq hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 dont be surperised if pti sweep it in buner and my home DIR districts where JI is n power for 40 years.Things ahve changed now.
    Chances in Charsadda and Wali Bagh the fortress of ANP are looking bright too! just 2 years ago things were looking really bad in Mardan for PTI and ANP was gaining ground but PTI bounced back really well there and yesterday a sitting MPA of ANP with ticket for next elections joined PTI

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sub se funny baat yeh hai ke IK PM bunnay na bunnay leken PTI os subay mein zaroor hukumaat bunayegi jissay PP pe IK ke sub se baray hater ka ta'aluq hai
    hahaha true and i am sure wo permanent he move kerjayega KP se

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so deep state is saazish is getting successful?
    haha yess..deep state k sazish.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHA and he has to bear it for good 5 years.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chances in Charsadda and Wali Bagh the fortress of ANP are looking bright too! just 2 years ago things were looking really bad in Mardan for PTI and ANP was gaining ground but PTI bounced back really well there and yesterday a sitting MPA of ANP with ticket for next elections joined PTI
    I lower dir a drwesh sifat insaan Bashir khan is coming with a bang.These sirajul haq etc will just go out...He ahs done alot of home work amd icing on the cake is that one of ANP senator Zahid khanis not happy with ticket distribution and he ahs withdrawn himself from any support.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately this is the mindset of most Punjabis from central Punjab and i had a first hand experience of facing this they dont even count north and south as Punjabis

That's because we don't concur with his mindset. We are not Zehni ghulam and talwa-chaat like him. I am sure he will be very happy with the Central Punjabis when they kick him out in the next GEs.

On another note, hopefully North Punjab will be a province on its own someday.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 11th May 2018 at 13:51.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doubtful abou shangla and swat though.Peshwar is sooper doper clean sweep for PTI,Mardan and sawabi are tough but they can do it.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's because we don't concur with his mindset. We are not Zehni ghulam and talwa-chaat like him. I am sure he will be very happy with the Central Punjabis when they kick him out in the next GEs.

Just wait for IK and it will be IA>
    Last edited by DeadBall; 11th May 2018 at 13:52.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just wait for IK and it will be IA>
    Agar subko suba mil raha hai tou hum Karachi walon ko bhi aek suba deh do warna yeh Sindhi apnay saath humay bhi leh dhoobien gaye kyun ke ab bhi Bhutto zinda hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agar subko suba mil raha hai tou hum Karachi walon ko bhi aek suba deh do warna yeh Sindhi apnay saath humay bhi leh dhoobien gaye kyun ke ab bhi Bhutto zinda hai
    100% agree with you. Karachi ki abadi kayi mulkon se ziada hai, is ko apna administrative unit bnana lazmi hai varna Sindhi awam murda logoN ko vote dal dal ke karachi ko bhi baki Sindh ki tarah khandar bana dein ge.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is one of the biggest surprises really, won't be surprised if Sardar Yousuf jumps the ship at the last minute after watching this

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ham tu dobay ha sanam tum ko bhi dabo dngay.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lower dir a drwesh sifat insaan Bashir khan is coming with a bang.These sirajul haq etc will just go out...He ahs done alot of home work amd icing on the cake is that one of ANP senator Zahid khanis not happy with ticket distribution and he ahs withdrawn himself from any support.
    JI will end if they lose Dir and this formation of MMA was the biggest blunder of them when the party was already at decline. And i heard ANP is charging big money for their ticket although their tickets are at decline. PTI is charging only 50k for MPA ticket application and 100k for MNA ticket application.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

North Punjab will be one of the most strong province if created. Because of the literacy rate and GHQ/Army influence.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doubtful abou shangla and swat though.Peshwar is sooper doper clean sweep for PTI,Mardan and sawabi are tough but they can do it.
    Yea Shangla is the weakest seat for PTI and they will find it hard to win it. Swat although is still possible although people are not happy with Murad Saeed but still they are appreciating the party and the reforms.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man what a flop jalsa by noora in Multan

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man what a flop jalsa by noora in Multan
    Really>>JAVED HASHMI SB did another blunder..he is too old and weak for politics now.Should have quit .

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really>>JAVED HASHMI SB did another blunder..he is too old and weak for politics now.Should have quit .
    Abhi to isko Asghar Khan case main be ragra lagna hai where he was given 27 million!

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abhi to isko Asghar Khan case main be ragra lagna hai where he was given 27 million!
    I cant believe a man like can do such things.then we say deep state k saazish ah democracy k khelaf.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for correcting me. One of my coworkers is a Butt from Gujranwala, I was just propagating his viewpoint. He supports PTI but thinks that, despite the electables, its going to be very hard for PTI to curtail the Kashmiri+Victim facade of Nawazu and co.
    There are only 2 MPAs from Kashmiri biradari and one MNA. Mayor is Sheikh, There are 3 jutt MNAs, 1 Mughal, 1 Gujjar (Mian Tariq) and 1 Rajput (Rana Nazir).
    So Butts are limited to one city constituency, here too they bank on Sheikh biradari, that's why they have made a Sheikh mayor.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's more difficult to beat PMLN in Gujranwala and Faisalabad than beating them in Lahore.
    True only to the extent of couple of city seats because Khurram Dastgir and Usman Ibrahim are well established and there is no strong opposition. They know how to keep their constituents attracted towards them, by giving every one something of their cake.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it will be a hung parliament with PML-N in slight majority. Imran Khan's lollipop might get larger due to his boot-licking services over last four years.

Punjab will still be stronghold for Sharifs with PTI sneaking a few occasional seats from uber-urban constituencies...I would give only image 7-8 more NA seats in Punjab than 2013.

IK will be cut back in KP by Molana Diesel and allies. Might possibly manage to get their CM again.

Sindh might see more of PTI but still PPP will be in seat

Balochistan is in pocket of army, and it will be used to balance equations

At the end, no one will have simple majority. Toothless parliament, a puppet prime minister who will look to general headquarters for his power. Age old 'divide and rule' policy.
    Last edited by LegendInzi; 11th May 2018 at 20:45.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    it will be a hung parliament with PML-N in slight majority. Imran Khan's lollipop might get larger due to his boot-licking services over last four years.

Punjab will still be stronghold for Sharifs with PTI sneaking a few occasional seats from uber-urban constituencies...I would give only image 7-8 more NA seats in Punjab than 2013.

IK will be cut back in KP by Molana Diesel and allies. Might possibly manage to get their CM again.

At the end, no one will have simple majority. Toothless parliament, a puppet prime minister who will look to general headquarters for his power. Age old 'divide and rule' policy.
    Excuse me can tou mention the boot licking habit of sharifs for more than 20 years?? Diesel is done and dusted in KPK dont be carried away by MMA though ANP will snatch a few more than 2013.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Excuse me can tou mention the boot licking habit of sharifs for more than 20 years?? Diesel is done and dusted in KPK dont be carried away by MMA though ANP will snatch a few more than 2013.
    two wrongs don't make a right.

if Sharifs learned their lesson in 20 years, the country cannot wait for IK to learn his in another 20 years

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if Sharifs learned their lesson in 20 years, the country cannot wait for IK to learn his in another 20 years
    I doubt he is being directly back like Asghar khan case or ZIa but yes i am sure khaki want him to be in the run.
    But i still dont think so Sharifs are the choice for strenghtening democracy.>I will say the opposite and many reasons for that which i think u should know.
    I am not from those junonis who will back khakis for everything they do.but there is always a balance.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Dont mention uncomfortable facts. Nooras get very defensive as the whole narrative falls to pieces.

Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    Rawalpindi / Soon Valley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your province-wise number predictions for PMLN?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a look at Bye Election 2016 of NA101 Gujranwala and man the numbers even than were to good for PTI there although PTI lost the seat but only by 1600 votes and PTI candidate Muhammad Ahmad Chatta ended up with 81200+ votes. Looks like Chatta can easily win this seat for PTI in GE18

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Dont mention uncomfortable facts. Nooras get very defensive as the whole narrative falls to pieces.
    The oly narrative they ahve but the sad reality is that they are the weakest in defending it.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let them face charges of treason for their bootlicking of the Khakis first and then you may have a point.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----BRERAKING NEWS----

Daghi oh sorry i mean Baghi is back in his old party!!! and this is good news for PTI because now we will win this seat comfortably.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The oly narrative they ahve but the sad reality is that they are the weakest in defending it.
    They think that they because they are hypocrites and crooks, everyone else must be the same.