Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 112
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Internet existed in the days of Mahabharata, says Biplab Deb, the BJP Chief Minister of Tripura

    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/63803490.cms

    GUWAHATI: Tripura chief ministers Biplab Deb have a new scientific interpretation to evolution of internet when he said internet existed in the days of epic Mahabharata.

    Deb while taking part in a programme of public distribution said, "India is using internet since a long time. In Mahabharata, Sanjay who was blind was narrating to Dhitrastra as to what is happening in battle field due to internet and technology. Satellite existed during that period."

    The new chief minister who has just completed one month in office said, " Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given big push to digitisation by taking it to common people. Modi has familiarised Facebook, WhatsApp and twitter to the people."

    He also said that Modi keeps a constant tab on all social media sites.

    He added that Chief ministers have to regularly update in social media platforms." Evolution and the use of internet took place in India and not in Euporean countries and Un ..

    Tripura chief minister added that look at the engineers working in Microsoft several of them are from India. "We are an old culture and civilisation and we have been using technoloy for past several years this is nothing new to us".

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From where BJP find these gems like Yogi Adityanath, Biplab Deb, Modi?

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,681
    Mentioned
    1424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    From where BJP find these gems like Yogi Adityanath, Biplab Deb, Modi?
    Kyun aapko kya masla hai?

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's why never vote people that are religious into office, they believe anything their religion tells them.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,263
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If he had said magic existed then, I would have believed. But technology? Sorry, can't believe that.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kyun aapko kya masla hai?
    Bhai just aik question pucha hai koi insult thori kerli mene to GEMS bol ker tareef ki hai inki and this is an open forum. Aapke indian postersdaily yahan humaare internal matters per baat ker skte hen to hum kia aik sawal be nae puch skte?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's that Goodness Gracious Me clip?

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    If he had said magic existed then, I would have believed. But technology? Sorry, can't believe that.
    Atleast for once your trolling is on point, although you were careful to say it as.magic.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,263
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Atleast for once your trolling is on point, although you were careful to say it as.magic.
    technology is man made and can never come close to divine magic. This guy should be sent to read scriptures again. No need to see divine action through modern interpretation. Next what? That God has X ray eyes and has installed CCTV everywhere?

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,681
    Mentioned
    1424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Bhai just aik question pucha hai koi insult thori kerli mene to GEMS bol ker tareef ki hai inki and this is an open forum. Aapke indian postersdaily yahan humaare internal matters per baat ker skte hen to hum kia aik sawal be nae puch skte?
    Bhai maine pucha masla kya hua ?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Bhai maine pucha masla kya hua ?
    aur mene pucha hai kahan kahan se dhund ker laate ho bhai yeh heere?

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    technology is man made and can never come close to divine magic. This guy should be sent to read scriptures again. No need to see divine action through modern interpretation. Next what? That God has X ray eyes and has installed CCTV everywhere?
    Divine magic based on religious scriptures is similar to this guy claiming about internet.

    There is no Divine magic just creation of Divine and the experiments that he/she is doing on his/hers creations.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    technology is man made and can never come close to divine magic. This guy should be sent to read scriptures again. No need to see divine action through modern interpretation. Next what? That God has X ray eyes and has installed CCTV everywhere?
    A lot of people actually think that God has something similar, a guy was calling the angels who write deeds God's memory cards

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Divine magic based on religious scriptures is similar to this guy claiming about internet.

    There is no Divine magic just creation of Divine and the experiments that he/she is doing on his/hers creations.
    Experiments involve unknown results so not quite the right metaphor imo cuz God knows all

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn't Modi say plastic surgery was used on one of his Gods?

    Now the internet, what next Indians went to the moon on a kite in 896AD?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  16. #16
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Didn't Modi say plastic surgery was used on one of his Gods?

    Now the internet, what next Indians went to the moon on a kite in 896AD?
    His speech on global warming is full of wisdom.

  17. #17
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Experiments involve unknown results so not quite the right metaphor imo cuz God knows all
    If God knows all and let's Kids suffer then lol at your religious Gods.

    Just a creator nothing else.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Didn't Modi say plastic surgery was used on one of his Gods?

    Now the internet, what next Indians went to the moon on a kite in 896AD?
    Naah bruv you are wrong; they created the moon and sent it into orbit on the back of a kite!

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As CC already said if he had said this 2000 years ago, ppl would had believed it without doubting, blame tech how much you want but it has exposed religion and ppl like this.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    His speech on global warming is full of wisdom.
    Perhaps they know better as according to them, Indian Kings travelled to Mars and water was discovered on Mars by Indians in the 1st Century. It's a shame Pakistani's are lagging behind in these important fields.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    If God knows all and let's Kids suffer then lol at your religious Gods.

    Just a creator nothing else.
    Allow me to paraphrase.

    If India is secular, but the Indian government let minorities suffer, then lol at your constitution. It's just a piece of paper, nothing else.

    ;)

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    If God knows all and let's Kids suffer then lol at your religious Gods.

    Just a creator nothing else.
    The human viewpoint and the divine viewpoint would differ necessarily, eg your kid suffering vs 10 other kids suffering, you'd always save your kid. God doesn't necessarily have the same approach

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Perhaps they know better as according to them, Indian Kings travelled to Mars and water was discovered on Mars by Indians in the 1st Century. It's a shame Pakistani's are lagging behind in these important fields.
    What are you talking about. I'm willing to bet Indians were walking with the dinosaurs.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Naah bruv you are wrong; they created the moon and sent it into orbit on the back of a kite!


    I think I've figured it out!

    Modi knows all this because before Dolly the sheep grew her fluffy fleece Indians had invented cloning many years ago. Modi was got lost on the kite & didn't return from the moon. Now cloned he is revealing all the magical secrets. Jai Hind, Jai Modi Ji


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  25. #25
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard plenty of Muslims quote from their Holy Book to claim predictions/knowledge in it regarding modern scientific discoveries.

    So lol at religious folk laughing at other idiots. Take a look at yourself first.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    I've heard plenty of Muslims quote from their Holy Book to claim predictions/knowledge in it regarding modern scientific discoveries.

    So lol at religious folk laughing at other idiots. Take a look at yourself first.
    Examples?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Examples?
    The earth being round, the origin of life, life originating in water. Sorry, but I can't remember more because my brain doesn't enjoy stocking this sort of info.

  28. #28
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Allow me to paraphrase.

    If India is secular, but the Indian government let minorities suffer, then lol at your constitution. It's just a piece of paper, nothing else.

    ;)
    India is a country the Constitution was.made by people who are dead so you do agree God was imaginary and outline was created by Humans.

    Good to know we both are on same page, since you already believe India is secular on paper so your GOD exists on paper as well.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    India is a country the Constitution was.made by people who are dead so you do agree God was imaginary and outline was created by Humans.

    Good to know we both are on same page, since you already believe India is secular on paper so your GOD exists on paper as well.
    Nope. Going by your logic the Indian constitution is imaginary.

  30. #30
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    The human viewpoint and the divine viewpoint would differ necessarily, eg your kid suffering vs 10 other kids suffering, you'd always save your kid. God doesn't necessarily have the same approach
    So GOD isn't that mighty after all , it's abt his view.point.

    To give you an idea , an easy program can be written where it says :

    Any one trying to rape someone his genetilia gets cut off , naturally.

    See how easily GOD could had written this program, similar to how someone without air would die.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    The earth being round, the origin of life, life originating in water. Sorry, but I can't remember more because my brain doesn't enjoy stocking this sort of info.
    Life originating in water is a Darwinian concept but without water there is no life. Earth is round, technically spherical. Or do you believe the earth is flat?

    The point being is that Muslims do not claim they invented water!

    Lol!
    Last edited by R3verse Swing; 18th April 2018 at 00:34.

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Nope. Going by your logic the Indian constitution is imaginary.
    The Constitution of India was written by People not someone mighty, they died.

    1000 years down the line India wouldn't even exist.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Life originating in water is a Darwinian concept but without water there is no life. Earth is round, technically spherical. Or do you believe the earth is flat?

    The point being is that Muslims do not claim they invented water!

    Lol!
    Someone who discovered the Pale Blue Dot a couple days back shouldn't be talking too much science

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    The earth being round, the origin of life, life originating in water. Sorry, but I can't remember more because my brain doesn't enjoy stocking this sort of info.
    There is no claim of the earth being round and water is an essential part of life.

    However these are scientific claims while Indians are suggesting they invented technologies many years ago. Surely there must be some evidence of this?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    The Constitution of India was written by People not someone mighty, they died.

    1000 years down the line India wouldn't even exist.
    I get it yaar, India's constitution is imaginary. No need to get defensive about it.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    Someone who discovered the Pale Blue Dot a couple days back shouldn't be talking too much science
    What? Discovered a pale blue dot a few days back? So someone admiring a picture of Earth shouldn't discuss science? Says the guys who believes in a flat earth balancing on the back of an Indian Elephant.

    You discovered this site centuries after the BJP invented the internet! You shouldn't be talking full stop!

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feel sorry for the Wright Brothers. Little did they know, Indians had invented planes 7000 years ago and these planes flew in any direction and travelled between planets.

    This is a major scandal India hasn't shared this technology with the world!


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  38. #38
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    I get it yaar, India's constitution is imaginary. No need to get defensive about it.
    It still has more physical presence(paper) than your GOD

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    It still has more physical presence(paper) than your GOD
    Presence whether physical or not is irrelevant since the message and substance is imaginary, or should I say, a falsehood.


  40. #40
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Presence whether physical or not is irrelevant since the message and substance is imaginary, or should I say, a falsehood.

    That I can agree with.. nothing that is written will always be followed by Humans and humans created the Constitution just like yours God.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    You discovered this site centuries after the BJP invented the internet!
    I beat you to it though.

    Or did I?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    That I can agree with.. nothing that is written will always be followed by Humans and humans created the Constitution just like yours God.
    Which why God is faith, and India's constitution a joke.

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Which why God is faith, and India's constitution a joke.
    You mean God and India's Constitution is a joke, I can agree with that.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I feel sorry for the Wright Brothers. Little did they know, Indians had invented planes 7000 years ago and these planes flew in any direction and travelled between planets.

    This is a major scandal India hasn't shared this technology with the world!
    Oh but the Indian aerodynamics are well known!

    One arrow, multiples into 7!

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    You mean God and India's Constitution is a joke, I can agree with that.
    There it is. You agree the Indian constitution is a joke, but I do not believe God guidance is a joke.

    Castled.

    ;)

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    There it is. You agree the Indian constitution is a joke, but I do not believe God guidance is a joke.

    Castled.

    ;)
    But you created the analogy of India's Constitution and God being just on paper.

    So you don't believe in your statement? Reverse is the right word for you and your faith IN GOD

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    For me to know, and you to find out
    Runs
    1,141
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Kyun aapko kya masla hai?

    Don't be such a blind BJP bhakt that you have issues with people opening threads on such idiocy.

    Unless you of course, want people to ask you what your issue is whenever you blurt your opinions on topics not related to BJP or India.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Oh but the Indian aerodynamics are well known!

    One arrow, multiples into 7!


    That's not aerodynamics. It's nuclear fission.

    :palebluedot

  49. #49
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's weird to see people who believe in a book actually mock this man, when there are religious books on such aspects only difference timeline.

    Luckily humans were smarter with time.

  50. #50
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How come people don't see that religion blinds this man, but they don't question their own religion?

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    But you created the analogy of India's Constitution and God being just on paper.

    So you don't believe in your statement? Reverse is the right word for you and your faith IN GOD
    All I did was paraphrase your warped logic and got you to agree the Indian constitution is a joke in the process. Yes in away you could call it Reverse Swing, but I rather think in terms of chess, Checkmate, mate.

  52. #52
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    All I did was paraphrase your warped logic and got you to agree the Indian constitution is a joke in the process. Yes in away you could call it Reverse Swing, but I rather think in terms of chess, Checkmate, mate.
    So you agreed to God being imaginary to make me agree to Indian Constitution being a not followed by Humans ,ok ILL TAKE that.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post


    That's not aerodynamics. It's nuclear fission.

    :palebluedot
    Yes, the difference in mass converts to energy, and arrows!

    :FlatEarthSociety

  54. #54
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Got to say been long since I indulged in useless threads but mind seems more focussed ,wonder If I should indulge more often with religious hypocrites , useless religions might enhance my mind after all.

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,152
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If all of these greatest scientific discoveries existed and detailed in Religious scriptures, then Pujaris, Mullahs and Popes would have been the greatest scientists.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,826
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ive seen a lot of right wing, conspiracy-loving politicians from right wing rellgious groups in Pakistan. Have also seen tea party nutcases from the bible belt in the USA. But truly BJP leaders like one in the OP are one of a kind and in their own league


    #MPGA

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    2,247
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Bruv, when you have BJP apologists questioning why the Qur'an states the Earth is round/sphere, and not flat according to BJP and Indian science, the pigs do really fly!
    Ulta bol gya. ..in hindu scriptures earth is mentioned as round always. Iin surya and hanuman chalisa even distance between earth and sun is mentioned. And many other things. But i have never ever read about internet and planes being discovered .
    Though you can search on internet youtube. There are 100 discoveries by indians and said to be true everywhere from shampoo to most of maths to ink to button to even toilets to water on moon to number zero to eyes related some surgery to many many many things which would make you proud of your ancestors as well.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    2,202
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People of this country need to seriously wake up and throw such idiots out.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,987
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really needed this thread for some comic relief after all the recent depressing discussions on here of late. Keep it up guys.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,165
    Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Bruv, when you have BJP apologists questioning why the Qur'an states the Earth is round/sphere, and not flat according to BJP and Indian science, the pigs do really fly!
    Usual deflection tactics but can you blame then when their beloved leader believes plastic surgery has been around since the invention of the wheel.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  61. #61
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    31,034
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Ba Ja Pa legends.....


  62. #62
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    24,314
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    It's weird to see people who believe in a book actually mock this man, when there are religious books on such aspects only difference timeline.

    Luckily humans were smarter with time.
    Apparently not it seems.

    Anyway, aren't you an atheist? I would have thought mocking these silly beliefs would be more agreeable to you.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  63. #63
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    572
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since no one here can conclusively prove a primitive version of internet did not exist then, I will go with Biplab Deb

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    So GOD isn't that mighty after all , it's abt his view.point.

    To give you an idea , an easy program can be written where it says :

    Any one trying to rape someone his genetilia gets cut off , naturally.

    See how easily GOD could had written this program, similar to how someone without air would die.
    Not sure I follow, there would be no point to heaven if the world eas perfect imo

  65. #65
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,635
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    Since no one here can conclusively prove a primitive version of internet did not exist then, I will go with Biplab Deb
    My issue is that no where do the scriptures claim what he is saying. It is his personal interpretation and i am quite sure most of the priests and interpreters would disagree with him.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,635
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    So GOD isn't that mighty after all , it's abt his view.point.

    To give you an idea , an easy program can be written where it says :

    Any one trying to rape someone his genetilia gets cut off , naturally.

    See how easily GOD could had written this program, similar to how someone without air would die.
    There is a concept of free will too. God generally doesn't interfere in free will. If He interferes some rare times, it is because He sees it fit.

    See, it should be admitted a lot of faith is completely blind and there is no way that everything will be consistent with our scientific interpretation of things which itself is based on our limited senses. We "think" that we did 2+2 and it means we understand things accurately. If you look at it, it is laughable as to how much we over estimate our ability especially considering how miniscule we are on the infinitely big canvas of universe.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,771
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3verse Swing View Post
    Where's that Goodness Gracious Me clip?
    hahaha every Goodness Gracious episode had one of those

    "Shakespeare was Indian" is a highlight

  68. #68
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,467
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...-this-5142205/

    Tripura CM Biplab Deb says narrow-minded people won’t believe internet existed since Mahabharata era

    Defending his bizarre statement that the internet was invented lakhs of years ago and that the technology and satellites existed since Mahabharata era, Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Deb on Wednesday said that narrow-minded people won’t believe it as they want to belittle their own country. “Narrow-minded people find it tough to believe this. They want to belittle their own nation and think highly of other countries. Believe the truth. Don’t get confused and don’t confuse others,” ANI quoted Biplab as saying.

  69. #69
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    24,314
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    Since no one here can conclusively prove a primitive version of internet did not exist then, I will go with Biplab Deb
    When I was growing up there used to be an idea that two cans tied together with a piece of long string could act as a communication device. Maybe this was similar to the Mabarathi internet?

    Although I can't remember it working to be honest.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  70. #70
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Not sure I follow, there would be no point to heaven if the world eas perfect imo
    That's exactly what I have been saying,it's a brainwash, conveniently things are put into bracket of heaven and hell to things humans can't understand about how can GOD be so unfair/cruel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    There is a concept of free will too. God generally doesn't interfere in free will. If He interferes some rare times, it is because He sees it fit.

    See, it should be admitted a lot of faith is completely blind and there is no way that everything will be consistent with our scientific interpretation of things which itself is based on our limited senses. We "think" that we did 2+2 and it means we understand things accurately. If you look at it, it is laughable as to how much we over estimate our ability especially considering how miniscule we are on the infinitely big canvas of universe.
    I'm not saying humans know everything,all am saying is GOD watches his/her own creations burn and feel pain where he/she could had easily created restrictions on unfair practices ,just like when we jump off a tall building to the ground we die not bounce off, rape could have had consequences if GOD intended to.

  71. #71
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,720
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Apparently not it seems.

    Anyway, aren't you an atheist? I would have thought mocking these silly beliefs would be more agreeable to you.
    They are mocking the man and his country not his belief, I rather see them mock imaginary belief as to how he reached that understanding, and see how they(ones mocking) do the same with religion.This was the perfect picture alas it's always one sided.

    Also I think am reaching middle level w.r.t atheism, -agnostic and God/creator is cruel and unfair to his/her creations.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    7,318
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Divine magic based on religious scriptures is similar to this guy claiming about internet.

    There is no Divine magic just creation of Divine and the experiments that he/she is doing on his/hers creations.
    Clearly you've never had six Axe spins or four PA crits in a row or you would recognize the magic of RNGesus (over the internet no less!) and bow to his glory.


    Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

  73. #73
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,152
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Under BJP, the ultra nationalism nonsense is showing its ugly face. Anything that Indians did or did not do in the past, any achievements they had in the past are glorified and anyone who questions it becomes anti national or Pakistani

    You can be proud of your culture, but you cannot be blind supporter of everything.

    Indians may have had a glorious past. But that was all Before Christ was born. Now it is a 3rd world country which is trying to fly again from its coffin. We have so many issues to resolve before we can call ourselves a progressive nation. So whatever we may have had or achieved thousands of years ago means zilch considering where India is right now.

    This trumpeting of past achievements (many without any proof) by BJP leaders is embarrassing for all Indians.

  74. #74
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    24,314
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    They are mocking the man and his country not his belief, I rather see them mock imaginary belief as to how he reached that understanding, and see how they(ones mocking) do the same with religion.This was the perfect picture alas it's always one sided.

    Also I think am reaching middle level w.r.t atheism, -agnostic and God/creator is cruel and unfair to his/her creations.
    I wish I could understand what you are saying here, but most of it sounds like incoherent rambling. Apologies if I have misunderstood the gist of it.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  75. #75
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    572
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    When I was growing up there used to be an idea that two cans tied together with a piece of long string could act as a communication device. Maybe this was similar to the Mabarathi internet?

    Although I can't remember it working to be honest.
    Mahabharata not Mabarati. It's an important religious text for us believers so please be considerate.

    And the string/cans work. Concentrate on the string, tension and the right material for the can. Never late to get started in science

  76. #76
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    572
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    My issue is that no where do the scriptures claim what he is saying. It is his personal interpretation and i am quite sure most of the priests and interpreters would disagree with him.
    Not everything is explicitly mentioned in the scriptures. All religious scriptures, talk about the voice of God, angels or God just showing up. That's not possible if earth is not acting as one big wifi hotspot.

  77. #77
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    24,314
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GBK_Fan View Post
    Mahabharata not Mabarati. It's an important religious text for us believers so please be considerate.

    And the string/cans work. Concentrate on the string, tension and the right material for the can. Never late to get started in science
    Apologies for the spelling mistake, it's not an English term so not familiar with it. Please also show some consideration for me providing you with some supporting material with the tin cans and rope example. You used it, thanks don't mention it.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    That's exactly what I have been saying,it's a brainwash, conveniently things are put into bracket of heaven and hell to things humans can't understand about how can GOD be so unfair/cruel.



    I'm not saying humans know everything,all am saying is GOD watches his/her own creations burn and feel pain where he/she could had easily created restrictions on unfair practices ,just like when we jump off a tall building to the ground we die not bounce off, rape could have had consequences if GOD intended to.
    You want a perfect creator to only create perfect things, that would limit his creative ability aye? The Stephen Fry POV

  79. #79
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    31,034
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    People who don't know their own religion, haven't interacted with scholars who know what they are talking about, don't know the details...basically those who don't have much knowledge....will try to figure things out using faith based logic and assumption.

    It's their way to making sense of their lives and the world they live in.

    Nothing wrong with it. Just disappointing.

    A lot of BJP Hindutva leaders typically act like they are more Hindus than the most hardcore Hindus but judging from the way they talk and act, they are just plain ignorant idiots who know little.

    Hardcore Hindu isn't defined by how aggressive you are (verbally, physically)...it's defined by your knowledge, your practice of rituals (as assigned to you) and your Bhakti.

    --

    On the flip side, it makes for GREATTTT entertainment.
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 18th April 2018 at 21:04.


    I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    2,165
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PP, if you thought the responses on this thread with respect to the OP were a barrel of laughs, you have not seen anything yet.

    BBC are reporting the news check out the twitter responses!

    Minister ridiculed for saying ancient India invented internet

    A minister who has claimed that the internet was invented thousands of years ago by ancient Indians is being met with ridicule.

    Biplab Deb, who is the chief minister of the north-eastern state of Tripura, made the comments at a public function on Tuesday evening.

    He cited an example from the ancient Hindu epic Mahabharata to prove his point, but has not found many takers.

    "Tripura CM Biplap Deb" is trending on Twitter, with many Indians mocking him.

    Mr Deb, in fact, joins a fairly long list of Indian ministers in the current Hindu nationalist BJP government - including Prime Minister Narendra Modi - who have claimed many modern-day scientific or technological achievements were invented many centuries ago.

    In 2014 Mr Modi told a gathering of doctors and medical staff at a Mumbai hospital that cosmetic surgery existed in ancient India.

    More recently, in September, junior education minister Satyapal Singh raised a few eyebrows when he claimed that the airplane was first mentioned in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana.

    Critics say that this is a dangerous trend:


    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-43806078

    Social media is having a field day; I advise you to avoid having food or drink in your mouth when reading the comments - you may end up choking with laughter :

    https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/pos...55753098162217



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •