Instagram

An evening with Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 249
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,323
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    How to get tickets for World Cup 2019

    Ticket prices offered are as follows:

    • 80,000+ tickets at £20 (over half of the group stage matches)
    • 200,000+ tickets at £50 or less
    • Child tickets at every match, starting from £6
    • Family of four for £52

    How to get tickets


    Fans unsuccessful in the cricket family ticket ballot in May will have a further opportunity to access tickets by automatically being entered into the public ballot, which will be launched in July 2018.

    In September this year, any remaining tickets will go on sale on a first come, first serve basis, exclusively at cricketworldcup.com . ​A ticket re-sale platform is also planned for fans that will launch at a similar time this autumn.

    Tickets for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, which will be hosted across England and Wales, go on sale this year!

    Register now for priority access to the cricket family ticket ballot, which opens at 10AM (BST) on Tuesday 8 May 2018 and closes at 8PM (BST) on Friday 1 June.


    https://www.icc-cricket.com/cricket-.../tickets-about


    Fans unsuccessful in the cricket family ticket ballot in the Cricket Family Ballot will have a further opportunity to access tickets by automatically being entered into the public ballot, which will be launched in July 2018.

    In September this year, any remaining tickets will go on sale on a first come, first serve basis, exclusively at cricketworldcup.com. ​A ticket re-sale platform is also planned for fans that will launch at a similar time this autumn.

    The tournament, which will take place between 30 May and 14 July 2019, will see the ten best ODI teams compete for the biggest prize in men’s cricket.
    Last edited by MenInG; 27th April 2018 at 15:30.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,323
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Pls add your experiences as you book your tickets.

    Also note - NO private sales allowed here.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,629
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you open this thread, I have an important question if someone could help.
    My family and some of our friends with their families will be traveling from USA to watch the India-Pak game on June 16, to watch the historic match when Pakistan ( with all our calculations ) will break the streak of losing to India in world cup.

    I have been given the responsibility to buy the tickets for our group. Does anyone knows how many tickets one person can buy. Will I be able to buy 15 ticket myself on May 1 ?

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,187
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Have signed up for the ticket ballot for the Pak vs Ind and Aus match!

    Hoping to get tickets, and then hoping to get a reasonable airfare too

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    380
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it but I will point out why did the ICC/ECB not push this forward to coincide with the school holidays. Could have started the tournament in mid July. An opportunity missed to involve thousands of children.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,795
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @MenInG the priority the ballot opens on Tuesday 8 May. It says May 1st on the OP.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    13
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Glad you open this thread, I have an important question if someone could help.
    My family and some of our friends with their families will be traveling from USA to watch the India-Pak game on June 16, to watch the historic match when Pakistan ( with all our calculations ) will break the streak of losing to India in world cup.

    I have been given the responsibility to buy the tickets for our group. Does anyone knows how many tickets one person can buy. Will I be able to buy 15 ticket myself on May 1 ?
    I am pretty sure the limit per card is 4...but you will be very lucky to even get 4 let alone 15.
    It's a ballot system so you have to register your interest by registering on the ICC website. ICC will announce on the 1st of May (via email) about how to put yourself forward for the ballot, for which they select people for tickets, but as you can imagine there will probably be thousands registering interest for this game.
    I applied for Pakistan vs India at the Champions trophy last year and was unsuccessful, luckily they offered tickets for the final which I purchased and went to

  8. #8
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,323
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    @MenInG the priority the ballot opens on Tuesday 8 May. It says May 1st on the OP.
    have fixed it in op


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,629
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak_Stars View Post
    I am pretty sure the limit per card is 4...but you will be very lucky to even get 4 let alone 15.
    It's a ballot system so you have to register your interest by registering on the ICC website. ICC will announce on the 1st of May (via email) about how to put yourself forward for the ballot, for which they select people for tickets, but as you can imagine there will probably be thousands registering interest for this game.
    I applied for Pakistan vs India at the Champions trophy last year and was unsuccessful, luckily they offered tickets for the final which I purchased and went to
    Thanks

    I was able to buy bunch of tickets for 2015 WC, semis and final too but England loos like a different story. 2015 ticket arrangement was better, I was able to see the ground , seat numbers and prices, even before the tickets went on sale. I knew which seat I wanted and was ready. Not in 2019 WC.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Thanks

    I was able to buy bunch of tickets for 2015 WC, semis and final too but England loos like a different story. 2015 ticket arrangement was better, I was able to see the ground , seat numbers and prices, even before the tickets went on sale. I knew which seat I wanted and was ready. Not in 2019 WC.
    Weren't the 2015 world cup tickets just put up on general sale and not balloted?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,155
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Ticket prices offered are as follows:

    • 80,000+ tickets at £20 (over half of the group stage matches)
    • 200,000+ tickets at £50 or less
    • Child tickets at every match, starting from £6
    • Family of four for £52
    Most of the important games have tickets that are much more expensive. For example, for the India-Pakistan game the adult ticket prices range from £70 to £235.

    https://pulse-static-files.s3.amazon...ith-Prices.pdf

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    1,926
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Thanks

    I was able to buy bunch of tickets for 2015 WC, semis and final too but England loos like a different story. 2015 ticket arrangement was better, I was able to see the ground , seat numbers and prices, even before the tickets went on sale. I knew which seat I wanted and was ready. Not in 2019 WC.
    The average AUS ground (Adelaide, SCG, Gabba) has 40-50K seats (MCG is twice as big). But the biggest ground in UK only has 30K seats, the average ground is probably around 22K. So will be twice as hard to get tickets. Plus there are probably more total people trying to get tickets in UK. Its probably going to be 3x as hard to get tickets for this WC compared to the last one.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    195
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time in CT ballot, there was enough applications for India vs. Pakistan to sell out Edgbaston 6 times (150,000) so just have to hope that luck is on yoir side. This is why the Olympic Stadium would've been great. West Ham fans didn't even want the stadium and it probably is more suitable for a cricket ground than a football ground before WHU made adjustments to it.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad_H View Post
    Last time in CT ballot, there was enough applications for India vs. Pakistan to sell out Edgbaston 6 times (150,000) so just have to hope that luck is on yoir side. This is why the Olympic Stadium would've been great. West Ham fans didn't even want the stadium and it probably is more suitable for a cricket ground than a football ground before WHU made adjustments to it.
    The 2 major issues were apparently the under-soil heating being messed up by raising the soil levels and also the perspex roof which caused too big a reflection right into the batsmans eye-line.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,629
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    The average AUS ground (Adelaide, SCG, Gabba) has 40-50K seats (MCG is twice as big). But the biggest ground in UK only has 30K seats, the average ground is probably around 22K. So will be twice as hard to get tickets. Plus there are probably more total people trying to get tickets in UK. Its probably going to be 3x as hard to get tickets for this WC compared to the last one.
    Absolutely, I had no problem in getting tickets for 2015, big stadiums and less people traveled from other countries. Many of my friends from US thought about going to Australia but at the end very few ended up going there. But looks like everyone from US wants to take a direct 7 hours flight to Manchester. Also so many of people I know from Middle East and Pakistan are planning to travel for the match. Imagine so many India-Pak supporters already in UK. ICC will better off reserving a bunch of tickets for USA fans, they are the ones who will spend most money in England, travel lodging, shopping and much more.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,629
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ICC should have arranged this India-Pak game at the make shift wicket at Olympic stadium or some big stadium. No cricket stadium in UK is big enough for this match.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    195
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    The 2 major issues were apparently the under-soil heating being messed up by raising the soil levels and also the perspex roof which caused too big a reflection right into the batsmans eye-line.
    The roof was changed and heating was installed after West Ham took tenancy and of course there was many other logistical problems. The stadium has gone from being potential home ground of Essex CC to being unusable for any cricket, even the 100 balls competition. Point is that the readjustments made it impossible for cricket to be hosted there.

    It is disappointing that we don't have a big/medium cricket stadium in the country. Cricket stadiums in England are the same as EFL Championship level stadiums. Just a visual representation of cricket's popularity decreasing.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad_H View Post
    The roof was changed and heating was installed after West Ham took tenancy and of course there was many other logistical problems. The stadium has gone from being potential home ground of Essex CC to being unusable for any cricket, even the 100 balls competition. Point is that the readjustments made it impossible for cricket to be hosted there.

    It is disappointing that we don't have a big/medium cricket stadium in the country. Cricket stadiums in England are the same as EFL Championship level stadiums. Just a visual representation of cricket's popularity decreasing.
    Having it as a specialist cricket stadium when the amount of games it hosts each year wouldn't even reach double figures wouldn't really be financially viable.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    195
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Having it as a specialist cricket stadium when the amount of games it hosts each year wouldn't even reach double figures wouldn't really be financially viable.
    Yeah, the only way it would be viable is if it hosts Pakistan vs. India ODI and T20 series every year but we all know that won't happen. This tournament has made me realise how we don't have a stadium that is large enough to hold a big WC game and we lose out as fans who want to go to the game and the organisers lose out as tickets get resold at higher prices due to low supply. 150,000 people wanting to go to a game that could only fit 25,000 is a ridiculous ratio and the ratio is likely to increase as it is a WC game.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,311
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain to me the difference in experience between Plantium and Gold category? Never been to a cricket match. Is it worth it paying the extra few pounds?

  21. #21
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    Can someone explain to me the difference in experience between Plantium and Gold category? Never been to a cricket match. Is it worth it paying the extra few pounds?
    It'll just be the seating positions. To be honest platinum and probably gold will most likely be areas that are usually reserved for club members during bilateral games so aren't usually publicly available. There'll presumably be seating maps released around when the ballot opens which will give a better idea of seating areas.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish i get to attend the Pak India game somehow :/

  23. #23
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 ICC Cricket World Cup priority ticket ballot opens

    Tickets for the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup in England & Wales are now available, via the 'Cricket Family' ballot.

    The cricket family includes all individuals in the ECB database of county cricket members, previous ticket-buying customers, fans, volunteers and associated partners.

    Next year's tournament takes place from May 30 to July 14, 2019, with hosts - and the recently-crowned No 1 ODI side - England kicking off things off against South Africa at The Oval.

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Managing Director Steve Elworthy said: "With demand expected to be high, we are providing a priority ballot opportunity for the 'cricket family' all over the world to apply for tickets.

    "Our ticketing strategy has been designed to reward the players, coaches, umpires and supporters who make up the cricket family via priority access. They can apply for tickets for themselves, and their friends and families, including their children.

    "This promises to be the greatest and most inclusive ICC Cricket World Cup ever as we prepare to welcome people from the United Kingdom and from all over the world."

    Fans unsuccessful in the Cricket Family Ballot will have a further opportunity to access tickets by entering the public ballot, which will be launched in July.

    The host venues for the 2019 World Cup are Lord's, The Oval, Bristol County Ground, County Ground Taunton, Hampshire Bowl, Cardiff Wales Stadium, The Riverside Durham, Old Trafford, Headingley and Edgbaston.

    http://www.skysports.com/cricket/new..._source=Direct

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,718
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been in the queue for the past 40 mins and haven't even crossed the quarter mark. It says 10 mins but I think will take a couple of hours.

    Attachment 81368

  25. #25
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    13,047
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really confusing. My family want to apply for tickets, shall all we apply separately or 1 person apply for all 7/8 of us?

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    69,630
    Mentioned
    1468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine was on the website queue for 4hrs today and that was just to register interest in tickets.



  27. #27
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    A friend of mine was on the website queue for 4hrs today and that was just to register interest in tickets.
    Should've just waited and done it in a few days when the queue probably won't exist.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Should've just waited and done it in a few days when the queue probably won't exist.
    There's also an email notification option that's pretty handy if waiting in the queue as you can close the page without losing your place.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,311
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    It's really confusing. My family want to apply for tickets, shall all we apply separately or 1 person apply for all 7/8 of us?
    If you want to save time 1 person should apy for all. That's how I am doing it. When registering for it earlier on they did ask who you are going in and I marked Family.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,311
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    Should've just waited and done it in a few days when the queue probably won't exist.
    But will the tickets still exit?

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    But will the tickets still exit?
    Yes as you're not actually purchasing the tickets at this stage. Also, after the ballot, there will be tickets that go on sale to the general public in a few months time.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,311
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    Yes as you're not actually purchasing the tickets at this stage. Also, after the ballot, there will be tickets that go on sale to the general public in a few months time.
    So what advantages those have who are lining up in the queue right now?

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    So what advantages those have who are lining up in the queue right now?
    There really isn't one but I guess you've put your mind at ease if you're set on going and not scrambling around later on to do it.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    385
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time I was on it (logged on at 9-40), took about 10 mins to get my tickets, by 10:10 I had got through to the second screen
    Tried later in the day and took me 2 hours and a bit to get to the same stage

    Guess I got lucky first time

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,311
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    There really isn't one but I guess you've put your mind at ease if you're set on going and not scrambling around later on to do it.
    Well in that case I am gonna chill out and check in later. I thought it was now or never in regards to getting my hands on the tickets.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    Well in that case I am gonna chill out and check in later. I thought it was now or never in regards to getting my hands on the tickets.
    Yeah, take it easy man, no need to rush - no guarantee of tickets anyway even if you apply as it's a ballot system. There will be second chances with the general sale afterwards.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    145
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick question. A friend of mine has registered 4 tickets for us friends for the ind v pak game. With highely unlikely chance of us getting through the ballots. Can i apply for the same game as well using my registered email id for the same game just to increase our chance in the bqllots in case he doesnt make it. And if in a 1000:1 case we both get into the ballots. Can i resell my ticket in that case.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer88 View Post
    Just a quick question. A friend of mine has registered 4 tickets for us friends for the ind v pak game. With highely unlikely chance of us getting through the ballots. Can i apply for the same game as well using my registered email id for the same game just to increase our chance in the bqllots in case he doesnt make it. And if in a 1000:1 case we both get into the ballots. Can i resell my ticket in that case.
    u can resell ur tickets as the icc will be launching s resale process of unwanted tickets. i will be doing this applying 3 or 4 times from different id and seeing my luck.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer88 View Post
    Just a quick question. A friend of mine has registered 4 tickets for us friends for the ind v pak game. With highely unlikely chance of us getting through the ballots. Can i apply for the same game as well using my registered email id for the same game just to increase our chance in the bqllots in case he doesnt make it. And if in a 1000:1 case we both get into the ballots. Can i resell my ticket in that case.
    Sure you can apply, as you will be treated as a separate customer. As the above poster states, there will be an official resale platform for any unwanted tickets in due course.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,323
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    How's the ticket buying going?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  41. #41
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,919
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    How's the ticket buying going?
    Can’t buy anything yet... just an application.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,098
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Can’t buy anything yet... just an application.
    I think MIG actually means that as in the process. It's pretty straightforward if you follow/read the rules.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,644
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Everyone on the ballot just make sure you have enough money in your account


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  44. #44
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,644
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    How's the ticket buying going?
    The ballot will close on June the 8th, then we will be contacted within 30 days if we were successful in obtaining the tickets.


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  45. #45
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    13,047
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    How's the ticket buying going?
    It's too confusing, haven't applied for anything yet.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    It's too confusing, haven't applied for anything yet.
    whats confusing about it? u register ur details apply for ur tickets and just wait see what the outcome of ballot is.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    13,047
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zak20202020 View Post
    whats confusing about it? u register ur details apply for ur tickets and just wait see what the outcome of ballot is.
    It doesn't make it clear what to do if you want to go with a group. Do you book individually or book for a group?

  48. #48
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    It doesn't make it clear what to do if you want to go with a group. Do you book individually or book for a group?
    If you want to all sit together then do it through a single account. There's a limit on the amount of tickets you can go for together as a group depending on the game.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,323
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    How are we doing with this now?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  50. #50
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    How are we doing with this now?
    we all need to spread the word and get as many pak fans to register for this game and make a difference to our team in the stadium and make it our first world cup win over india. Too many pak fans want to go to these sort of games expecting to get a ticket a week before the game

  51. #51
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone get the World Cup tickets?

  52. #52
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sami1977pk View Post
    Does anyone get the World Cup tickets?
    Nothing as of yet. Everyone should find out next month who the lucky ones are. I wonder how many tickets they will try and sell through this family and public ballot. will it be a few thousand or pretty much 90 percent of the ground?

  53. #53
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    2,191
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Glad you open this thread, I have an important question if someone could help.
    My family and some of our friends with their families will be traveling from USA to watch the India-Pak game on June 16, to watch the historic match when Pakistan ( with all our calculations ) will break the streak of losing to India in world cup.

    I have been given the responsibility to buy the tickets for our group. Does anyone knows how many tickets one person can buy. Will I be able to buy 15 ticket myself on May 1 ?
    That sounds like so much fun. I am in US too, but not a permanent citizen or resident.
    How would the UK visa process go to watch this game, if you know.
    Thanks


    Severely Addicted to Pakistan Cricket despite the grave side effects!

  54. #54
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,134
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is today June 1st last day of ballot ?

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    Is today June 1st last day of ballot ?
    yes last day until 8pm.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    37
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anybody had any word yet? or do we wait until 30/6/18

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone word on the applications?

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jul 2008
    Runs
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Anyone word on the applications?
    No reply yet, waiting and waiting for the results..

  59. #59
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,644
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Anyone word on the applications?
    Ballot closed on June the 8th, you will have an update latest around July the 8th

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,629
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been the most painful and ridiculous process to get the world cup tickets. Really poor performance by ECB.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance available to buy ticket now?

  62. #62
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    This has been the most painful and ridiculous process to get the world cup tickets. Really poor performance by ECB.
    You enter a ballot then wait for up to a month to find out if you have tickets, what's painful or ridiculous about it? A ballots the most sensible way of doing it.
    Last edited by HitWicket; 19th June 2018 at 11:28.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unprecedented demand for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 tickets

    The response has been fantastic, not only domestically in England and Wales, but from fans around the world, says Steve Elworthy.

    -Over one million tickets applied for in Cricket Family Ballot
    -As a result, 42 0f 48 matches of the tournament will be balloted
    -Pre-registrations for the CWC19 Public Ballot will open on 17 July 2018
    -The CWC19 Public Ballot will officially open on 1 August 2018
    -Remaining tickets will go on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis later in the year

    With just under a year to go until the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 begins, excitement has hit the shores of England and Wales, with an incredible response from the ‘Cricket Family’ in the first round of ticket ballots.

    Demand exceeded expectations during the first opportunity for cricket fans to secure tickets, keeping the tournament on course to be the world’s biggest cricket celebration ever. Over one million tickets have been applied for, and as a result, 42 of the 48 matches will be balloted.

    As expected, the Old Trafford fixture between India and Pakistan proved to be the most popular, receiving enough applications to fill Wembley Stadium twice over, closely followed by the final at Lord’s on 14 July, which is currently four times oversubscribed.

    With matches across the schedule recording impressive numbers, CWC19 Managing Director Steve Elworthy was understandably upbeat: “The response has been fantastic, not only domestically in England and Wales, but from fans around the world, which gives us enormous satisfaction as we work towards making this a truly global celebration of cricket.

    “We expected a high demand for tickets, so .

    “We look forward to seeing the excitement continue when the Public Ballot opens later this summer.”

    Fans will hear if they have been successful or not in the Cricket Family Ballot next week. There will then be another opportunity to purchase the remaining tickets when the CWC19 Public Ballot opens at 10h00 (BST) on 1 August 2018, which will be the first time the tickets will be on general release. The same system for the Cricket Family Ballot will be implemented, with ticket allocations being decided on completion of the ballot period on 29 August 2018 at 8pm (BST).

    Tickets for all matches at every price band will be available in the CWC19 Public Ballot, with limited allocation for the most popular games. Fans will be reminded to consider back up options for matches to attend, as the 10-team round robin of matches provides plenty of opportunities for fans to see their favourite team.

    Tickets for children are available from £6, with a family of four able to go to selected group games for as little as £44.

    Remaining tickets will go on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis later in 2018.

    For those who win tickets but are subsequently unable to attend, an official reselling platform will be available through the CWC19 ticketing website in the autumn.

    Hospitality tickets will be available directly through venues and will give fans the opportunity to secure a place at the tournament in addition to enjoying the best matchday experience each stadium has to offer.

    https://www.icc-cricket.com/media-releases/744387
    Last edited by AssassinatedDevil; 21st June 2018 at 09:36.

  64. #64
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck next week guys with this. lets hope lots of us get hold of tickets

  65. #65
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think a ballot is the most sensible way to be honest. The most fair way was put them on general sale on a website and give everyone a time when they will be available.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,450
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've just had a friend hear back that his ballot was unsuccessful. Still waiting to hear back myself.

    Anyone else heard back yet? Anyone gotten lucky so far?

  67. #67
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    I've just had a friend hear back that his ballot was unsuccessful. Still waiting to hear back myself.

    Anyone else heard back yet? Anyone gotten lucky so far?
    Nothing yet. Do you know which game your friend applied for?

  68. #68
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Got the tickets!

    Hi all!

    I just got the confirmation email from the ICC saying that my application for the Pak vs SA game was successful!

    Hoping for the same for ya'll! Would love to party with PP family at Lords on June 23rd!

  69. #69
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    New Jersey
    Runs
    31
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  pak tickets.jpg
Views: 2693
Size:  24.0 KB


    My india and pak match ticket got denied. Only got for south africa and australia


    YOUNIS KHAN MUST NOT PLAY!

  70. #70
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,450
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Nothing yet. Do you know which game your friend applied for?
    He got a yes for Pak v SA and a no for Pak v Ind.

    I'm guessing they will draw a ballot for all the games you applied for the send one email summarizing the results

  71. #71
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    118
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got all the games I applied for including semi final and final.

    Hope to see some of you at the games.

  72. #72
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zarar View Post
    Got all the games I applied for including semi final and final.

    Hope to see some of you at the games.
    Congratulations!

    Which all games will you be attending?

  73. #73
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    1,607
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got reply for Pak vs Afghanistan

  74. #74
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,437
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If anyone's not got an email yet you can check on the ticket website.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,450
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    If anyone's not got an email yet you can check on the ticket website.
    Whats the link man?

    When I go to the link I've been using, I'm just getting a message saying "We are currently performing routine maintenance on our website and will be back online shortly"

  76. #76
    Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    1,795
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    If anyone's not got an email yet you can check on the ticket website.
    Where are you signing in? I can’t find any place to sign in on the ICC tickets website.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,450
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    Where are you signing in? I can’t find any place to sign in on the ICC tickets website.
    Try this link:

    https://tickets.cricketworldcup.com/ticketingInfo.html

    And logging in.

    I only got 2 of the 5 games I applied for Pak VS NZ and Pak VS Afg

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    118
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Congratulations!

    Which all games will you be attending?
    Thank you and all the Pakistan games. 11 matches in total for me if Pakistan reach the final.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,644
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Try this link:

    https://tickets.cricketworldcup.com/ticketingInfo.html

    And logging in.

    I only got 2 of the 5 games I applied for Pak VS NZ and Pak VS Afg
    I applied for the final and Ind / Pak and got none you can still come to brum and get a hug from me though mate, I should go on Holiday for the first time in forever instead lol had kept money on the side for these tickets


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  80. #80
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Try this link:

    https://tickets.cricketworldcup.com/ticketingInfo.html

    And logging in.

    I only got 2 of the 5 games I applied for Pak VS NZ and Pak VS Afg
    Don't worry! You'll get in the second round iA! If not that, there's always the general public sale!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •