Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe for a second all tickets were bought by genuine fans.

ICC need to crack down on people selling tickets at inflated prices.

The easiest way to do this is to issue names on the tickets and check IDs at ground.

Even if ICC announce that they will issue names on the tickets and even if they don't checks Ids at ground then it will be enough to deter people from paying inflated prices for these tickets and touts will have no option but to return tickets.

I appeal to every one not to pay inflated prices for these tickets.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have sites like viagogo that are selling tickets for all the games at ridicolous prices.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea on when ticket resale window is opening?

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to know if it's possible to get the India v Pakistan or the Final / Semi Final tickets ?.

I did apply but was refused for all venues.

Anyone else here have been lucky enough to get these tickets ? if so Well Done !!

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received confirmation email for tickets to both semi's, final and India vs Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Having spoken to a few of my relatives they all received an email from ICC confirming that they have been successful in their application and got India v Pak, Semi and Final tickets. This was later followed by another email which stated it was an error and no money had been deducted from their account .

What a blunder

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Cricket World Cup organisers have apologised after thousands of fans were mistakenly told they had got tickets in a ballot for next year's tournament.

Ticketing partner Ticketmaster sent emails on Friday titled "Cricket World Cup 2019 - confirmation of payment" but more than 4,000 people were later informed the emails were sent in error.

Ticketmaster has said no money was taken from those affected.

The World Cup will be in England and Wales from 30 May to 14 July.

"A number of CWC19 ticketing emails were sent out in error," said a statement from organisers.

"Ticketmaster will contact any affected customers directly. We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion."

Ticketmaster also apologised for the email error.

Some fans posted on social media about their disappointment, saying they had already booked travel and accommodation.

World Cup organisers said 2.7 million tickets had been applied for and so far they have sold 450,000 of the 800,000 available.

Tickets to the tournament could be purchased through a ballot process, in which buyers select matches they would like to see and are entered into a draw.

Fans are then contacted to be told whether they have been successful or not. In this case, some people said they were confused whether they had tickets or not after previously being told they were unsuccessful.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/46163032

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quite a blunder.

If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Cricket World Cup organisers have apologised after thousands of fans were mistakenly told they had got tickets in a ballot for next year's tournament.

Ticketing partner Ticketmaster sent emails on Friday titled "Cricket World Cup 2019 - confirmation of payment" but more than 4,000 people were later informed the emails were sent in error.

Ticketmaster has said no money was taken from those affected.

The World Cup will be in England and Wales from 30 May to 14 July.

"A number of CWC19 ticketing emails were sent out in error," said a statement from organisers.

"Ticketmaster will contact any affected customers directly. We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion."

Ticketmaster also apologised for the email error.

Some fans posted on social media about their disappointment, saying they had already booked travel and accommodation.

World Cup organisers said 2.7 million tickets had been applied for and so far they have sold 450,000 of the 800,000 available.

Tickets to the tournament could be purchased through a ballot process, in which buyers select matches they would like to see and are entered into a draw.

Fans are then contacted to be told whether they have been successful or not. In this case, some people said they were confused whether they had tickets or not after previously being told they were unsuccessful.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/46163032
    Shambles.

To send out an email saying people have got tickets and then a few hours later to reverse that is nothing short of pathetic.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tickets are all available so go and buy

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have managed to buy Pakistan tickets against South Africa, West Indies and New Zealand.

Did you guyz have any luck?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by We Bleed Green View Post
    I have managed to buy Pakistan tickets against South Africa, West Indies and New Zealand.

Did you guyz have any luck?
    Nah found out late.. wat time did you login to the website?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalabadimunda View Post
    Nah found out late.. wat time did you login to the website?
    Just before 10. I was in the queue first but managed to get to the website around 10:20 BST

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just before 10. I was in the queue first but managed to get to the website around 10:20 BST
    I thought you must have logged in around 9

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    New Delhi: Not more than 3,500 tickets are left in total for the 2019 World Cup in England, said a top ICC official in New Delhi on Wednesday.

Campbell Jamieson, General Manager (Commercial) at the International Cricket Council, said most of the tickets have been sold out for the tournament to be held in the UK from 30 May-14 July. Overall, 48 games will be played in the mega event.

Tickets for all India games are sold out, including the one against Pakistan on 16 June at Old Trafford.

"Most of the World Cup games are sold out. I think we have just about 3,500 tickets left in total. This shows the interest the game is greater than ever," Jamieson told PTI after announcement of the tie-up between ICC and Indian beer brand Bira 91.

England will host South Africa in the tournament opener at the Oval on 30 May while the final will be held on 14 July at Lord's.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcrick...l-5634361.html

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Delhi: Not more than 3,500 tickets are left in total for the 2019 World Cup in England, said a top ICC official in New Delhi on Wednesday.

Campbell Jamieson, General Manager (Commercial) at the International Cricket Council, said most of the tickets have been sold out for the tournament to be held in the UK from 30 May-14 July. Overall, 48 games will be played in the mega event.

Tickets for all India games are sold out, including the one against Pakistan on 16 June at Old Trafford.

"Most of the World Cup games are sold out. I think we have just about 3,500 tickets left in total. This shows the interest the game is greater than ever," Jamieson told PTI after announcement of the tie-up between ICC and Indian beer brand Bira 91.

England will host South Africa in the tournament opener at the Oval on 30 May while the final will be held on 14 July at Lord's.

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcrick...l-5634361.html
    I don't believe this for a second.

Whilst all available general tickets may have been sold, there are plenty still for sale as part of Hospitality packages with most tickets starting at approximately £500 each. It shows the level of greed associated with the ICC that so many have been reserved for this money-making scheme instead of being available to genuine fans via the ballot.

As a UK-based fan who's attended 50+ of our games over here, I refuse to believe that a weekday game in Bristol against Sri Lanka has sold out almost a year in advance, given that Edgbaston last year for the South Africa game was barely 60% full. And I can't believe, that in an Ashes summer, so many neutral England fans would be interested in games such as this.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akbar C View Post
    I don't believe this for a second.

Whilst all available general tickets may have been sold, there are plenty still for sale as part of Hospitality packages with most tickets starting at approximately £500 each. It shows the level of greed associated with the ICC that so many have been reserved for this money-making scheme instead of being available to genuine fans via the ballot.

As a UK-based fan who's attended 50+ of our games over here, I refuse to believe that a weekday game in Bristol against Sri Lanka has sold out almost a year in advance, given that Edgbaston last year for the South Africa game was barely 60% full. And I can't believe, that in an Ashes summer, so many neutral England fans would be interested in games such as this.
    Totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see many empty seats for "sold out" matches and that would be a shame.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As well as the ticket farce, i find it rather stupid that pakistan are playing big games against australia and sri lanka at bristol and taunton when they could have got old trafford to host these sort of big games. Taunton is such a rubbish ground with hardly any capacity

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is something wrong with ticketing website. Since yesterday, 32 matches have "Select This Match" option available, but after clicking, all tickets are shown as sold out. Has someone had luck buying tickets in resale phase?

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfan View Post
    There is something wrong with ticketing website. Since yesterday, 32 matches have "Select This Match" option available, but after clicking, all tickets are shown as sold out. Has someone had luck buying tickets in resale phase?
    Surprise surprise, absolutely not.

Hospitality tickets remain of course...for the low low price of £500.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm confused. Just checking my account and seems that the tickets I got allocated were £18 each so total price is £144 but ticketmaster took out £340 from my account. This was all back in June btw, but I only was checking more about it today as my family who are coming over to England from America for this match booked their tickets yesterday. Who can I email?

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    I'm confused. Just checking my account and seems that the tickets I got allocated were £18 each so total price is £144 but ticketmaster took out £340 from my account. This was all back in June btw, but I only was checking more about it today as my family who are coming over to England from America for this match booked their tickets yesterday. Who can I email?
    Ticketmaster yet to contact me, but they took the correct payment from me ages ago
    Try their website, must be some sort of support that they offer for customers

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checked yesterday and basically all the tickets are sold for Pakistan games minus a few hospitality packages
    As for the rest of the tournament, I believe only a handful of matches are not sold out at this stage

It’s going to look awful when so many big games have empty seats next year, because people are trying to resell them at crazy prices

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/46906915

World Cup organisers are prepared to take legal action against secondary ticketing sites, with some tickets being priced at over £12,000.

Tickets for the England v Australia game at Lord's are being sold on Viagogo for 104 times their face value.

"We are working closely with lawyers to identify secondary ticket sites which infringe our terms and conditions," said a World Cup spokesperson.

"We are taking appropriate enforcement action against them as required."

The World Cup takes place in England and Wales from 30 May to 14 July.

It is not illegal in the UK to resell tickets to international cricket matches, although the Cricket World Cup's own ticketing website states that no ticket should be offered for public sale.

A Viagogo statement read: "Viagogo does not set ticket prices, sellers set their own prices, which may be above or below the original face value. Where demand is high and tickets are limited, prices increase."

=================
    Amazing and sickening to see that touts are already listing tickets to exorbitant values.
    £12000 for a pair of tickets to see Australia-England at Lords. Imagine what a Pakistan-India World Cup final pair may fetch ?
    Last edited by MenInG; 18th January 2019 at 01:47.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Am guessing with the strength of anti-Pak feelings at the moment, one would expect some more tickets for Pak India game to come back for market as people get refunds?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Am guessing with the strength of anti-Pak feelings at the moment, one would expect some more tickets for Pak India game to come back for market as people get refunds?
    I dont think Pakistan fans will be wanting refunds and not many Indian fans either. Due to recent events this match has been spiced up and with a large contigent of Pak fans expected, there will be a huge atmosphere.
    Last edited by Rana; 18th February 2019 at 22:30. Reason: political

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one had any luck guyz

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing a lot of tickets will become available on the secondary sites nearer the time as folk look to make a quick buck. I'm hoping to get Pak v India tickets at a "reasonable rate". Will probably start looking soon.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur A.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    When will we be receiving the tickets anyone have any idea?

لاا اله الا الله استغفر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظييم

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many tickets available for lots of games including pakistan games. Iv just picked up for west indies game for 16 quid each. ICC were having us on. Unless the touts are struggling to get rid of them. Indias games are sold out, pakistan fans asleep will be wanting a ticket last second.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibykhan2020 View Post
    So many tickets available for lots of games including pakistan games. Iv just picked up for west indies game for 16 quid each. ICC were having us on. Unless the touts are struggling to get rid of them. Indias games are sold out, pakistan fans asleep will be wanting a ticket last second.
    True there was good number of tickets for pak vs SA game and pak vs bangla. Aswell as some for pak vs windies. Wonder why pak fans are so lazy and then last min panic to buy tiks

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tahir_dj View Post
    When will we be receiving the tickets anyone have any idea?
    To minimise possible ticket loss, Tickets will be dispatched six (6) weeks prior to the event. Tickets will be dispatched to the address provided during the purchase transaction via a tracked service. - ICC

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just managed to pick up Pak/SA and Pak/NZ tickets at the offical resale! Super Excited!

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Failed to get any. Says Pak/SA and Pak/Ban tickets are available but when I press it says you've exceeded the limit

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in the queue since 8AM. What craze for India matches...bah gawd. All sold out...even the wheel chair sections

I manage to buy just Ind-Afg game ticket

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I dont think Pakistan fans will be wanting refunds and not many Indian fans either. Due to recent events this match has been spiced up and with a large contigent of Pak fans expected, there will be a huge atmosphere.
    I think we"re again gna hv 80-20 indian fans. Unless 25% tiks hav gone to sponsors. Dnt knw of 1 person with pk ind tiks

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Den of RCB
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the Ind vs WI ticket for 55 Pounds plus 18 and change Postal Charges, equaling 73 pounds.
    Last edited by Sanzcool; 22nd March 2019 at 10:13.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the ones for Pak/SA and Pak/NZ. Will travel all the way from US for these two games. Cannot wait for the Lords experience.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone please check whether they are able to put tickets for pak v nz edgbaston in their basket. The tickets are displaying as available but for some reason i get an eror message when i try.

THANKS

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got Pak v Lanka and Pak v NZ in the ballot stages, then got Pak v SA when the tickets went on sale again Thursday this week. The only Pak tickets which I wanted but didn't succeed in getting were Pak v India.

I had the option of getting a few more Pak games being played in the north but chose not to. With games starting early morning, someone living in the south would have little option other either staying in a hotel or leaving the house at a ridiculous time in the morning.

So overall, I'm very happy with what I've got

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    India v Pakistan platinum tickets going for £20,000

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    UAE
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can someone please check whether they are able to put tickets for pak v nz edgbaston in their basket. The tickets are displaying as available but for some reason i get an eror message when i try.

THANKS
    I got all except England, SAF and Sri lanka, i can see tickets available but get an error message when i apply.
    And i was lucky enough to get India vs Pak tickets in ballot. ��

One Nation, One Passion. Green team and a dream.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim waqar how many percentage wise pakistan fans wil be atending pakistan india games. Iv got sum tickets for the pak west indies game bt i dnt want them nw.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Birmingham, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim waqar how many percentage wise pakistan fans wil be atending pakistan india games. Iv got sum tickets for the pak west indies game bt i dnt want them nw.
    We will be outnumbered although I do not know actual breakdown. Will find out when possible and post here. In a ballot, really should be 50-50...:-(

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim_Waqar View Post
    We will be outnumbered although I do not know actual breakdown. Will find out when possible and post here. In a ballot, really should be 50-50...:-(

Are u guessing that there wil be more indians or have u been told?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit weird to be outnumbered in manchester

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    I can't even get to the damn check out, every time I add tickets to a basket get a message saying too many in a basket but I get that even if I select one ticket lol what a farce from the ICC

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update, I just got some platinum tickets for the pakistan v afghanistan game. My first ever live game and in a world cup.. excited! XD

I hope for one we are still in the world cup at that point of the tournament haha and second that we actually win that match as would be expected.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I can't even get to the damn check out, every time I add tickets to a basket get a message saying too many in a basket but I get that even if I select one ticket lol what a farce from the ICC
    I got that message for the pak v NZ game gold or silver tickets, and also for gold v afghan when I tried to book 3 seats. It was the platinum v afghan that worked, thankfully.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis outnumber Indians massively in Manchester, but I won't be surprised if the ICC balloting service or whatever gave majority of the tickets to the Bharat Army or whatever they're called.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to set up big screens in manchester that day.
    Last edited by ibykhan2020; 24th March 2019 at 16:16. Reason: Eror

Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any Pakistan matches tickets still available

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shokz1408 View Post
    I got that message for the pak v NZ game gold or silver tickets, and also for gold v afghan when I tried to book 3 seats. It was the platinum v afghan that worked, thankfully.
    Yes, it seems to work for the Afghan game but I don't to see that mv

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzy786 View Post
    Is there any Pakistan matches tickets still available
    Pak/Afg it seems

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pak v west indies is. Iv js add sum nw

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pak v west indies is. Iv js add sum nw
    Really? Im trying now for that game but seems to be sold out

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indians always outnumber pak fans at any stadium in UK. This time it will be 75-25 ind-pak fans i reckon. Although old trafford has always been a ground where pak fans have attended in numbers like last time when pak played england at t20 it was literally 90-10 pak fans. Mind you there was so many from burnley who came with us.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Website is playing tricks! It says tickets are available but you canít add any lol

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Just a reminder.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO TRY TO BUY OR SELL WORLD CUP TICKETS.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    UK, Bradford
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam that's not good. I a moving to a new house next week. How do I go about making sure that I receive the tickets at my new address?

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoomAfridi View Post
    Dam that's not good. I a moving to a new house next week. How do I go about making sure that I receive the tickets at my new address?
    Update your ICC account details bro . You can change personal details

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Birmingham, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are u guessing that there wil be more indians or have u been told?
    Iíve been told. Letís hope itís not a massive outnumbering

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim_Waqar View Post
    Iíve been told. Letís hope itís not a massive outnumbering
    If we beat them then we're fine. But if we lose...
    Still remember the 2015 wc match, the abuse was unreal.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Birmingham, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    If we beat them then we're fine. But if we lose...
    Still remember the 2015 wc match, the abuse was unreal.
    We are huge underdogs. We have to bat well to stand a chance.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn man it's so upsetting living 2 minutes away from the Old Trafford ground but not getting to see the Pakistan team in action!

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Every pakistan match is now listed as sold out other than v Afghan, and with that there is only platinum available.

"People don't make good Anchors. They change. The people here are going to change."

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    India v Pakistan platinum tickets going for £20,000
    Holy macaroni and pasta with samosa

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalabadimunda View Post
    Indians always outnumber pak fans at any stadium in UK. This time it will be 75-25 ind-pak fans i reckon. Although old trafford has always been a ground where pak fans have attended in numbers like last time when pak played england at t20 it was literally 90-10 pak fans. Mind you there was so many from burnley who came with us.
    Last time the two met at Old Trafford in 1999 it was roughly 75% Pakistani and 25% Indian and neutral.

Pakistan Cricket: Exciting, Entertaining, Unpredictable, Dangerous and Unique.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Last time the two met at Old Trafford in 1999 it was roughly 75% Pakistani and 25% Indian and neutral.
    Last time in Champions trophy, it was the exact opposite. 75 percent Indians and 25 percent Pakistanis

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have gone through ICC terms and condition and also had a telephone conversation with them.

According to ICC, the following will happen.

Tickets will have the name of the purchase holder on the ticket.
    The purchase holder must attend the match.
    They will check ID of the purchase holder to match against the name on the ticket and entry will be refused if the purchase holder is not there.

Consequences

So If i give the tickets to my wife and children then they will not be able to get inside the stadium.
    You will not be able to swap tickets as you will be refused entry.
    Any one buying from secondary websites will be refused entry.

Will it definitely happen. I do not know at this stage as checking IDs for thousands of people is probably not practical but it will definitely be the right step as it will stop people selling tickets at inflated prices and will also stop people buying tickets at inflated prices.

Does any one also know what Viagogo policy is on this if it happens to seller or buyer. Who will take the bill. Bueyer, Seller or Viagogo

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I submitted my ballot application in early May 2018
    Was charged for the tickets by ticketmaster in late June 2018 (allocated seat as well on ICC website)

I received a confirmation email when I submitted my application in May 2018, but didn't receive a follow-up email when I was allocated a seat / charged for the match.

I sent them an email last week to confirm, but they haven't replied yet.

Should I just wait and hope they'll send me my ticket lol? If anyone has a phone number I can contact them on, please let me know.

Hum na hon hamare baad, Sarfraz Sarfraz

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarfarazian92 View Post
    I submitted my ballot application in early May 2018
    Was charged for the tickets by ticketmaster in late June 2018 (allocated seat as well on ICC website)

I received a confirmation email when I submitted my application in May 2018, but didn't receive a follow-up email when I was allocated a seat / charged for the match.

I sent them an email last week to confirm, but they haven't replied yet.

Should I just wait and hope they'll send me my ticket lol? If anyone has a phone number I can contact them on, please let me know.
    In the same boat - according to website tickets will be sent 6 weeks before.

Pakistan vs West Indies is on the 31st so expect them around the 14th April..

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just logged in and saw a couple of updates.

The status of the order changed from 'Paid' to 'Valid Order'

Seat assignment is now confirmed as well.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Warm-up tickets on sale now too.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    From the ICC:

Ticket prices for the fixtures start from as low as £15 for adults and £1 for under 16s.

Tickets for seven of the ten warm-up fixtures will have a maximum advanced price of £15, while the top advanced price for any fixture is just £25. Fans will be able to purchase tickets for the warm-up fixtures from 10am (BST) on Wednesday 10 April using their existing account details.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    From the ICC:

Ticket prices for the fixtures start from as low as £15 for adults and £1 for under 16s.

Tickets for seven of the ten warm-up fixtures will have a maximum advanced price of £15, while the top advanced price for any fixture is just £25. Fans will be able to purchase tickets for the warm-up fixtures from 10am (BST) on Wednesday 10 April using their existing account details.
    So the ICC charging for warrm-ups!

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have gone through ICC terms and condition and also had a telephone conversation with them.

According to ICC, the following will happen.

Tickets will have the name of the purchase holder on the ticket.
    The purchase holder must attend the match.
    They will check ID of the purchase holder to match against the name on the ticket and entry will be refused if the purchase holder is not there.

Consequences

So If i give the tickets to my wife and children then they will not be able to get inside the stadium.
    You will not be able to swap tickets as you will be refused entry.
    Any one buying from secondary websites will be refused entry.

Will it definitely happen. I do not know at this stage as checking IDs for thousands of people is probably not practical but it will definitely be the right step as it will stop people selling tickets at inflated prices and will also stop people buying tickets at inflated prices.

Does any one also know what Viagogo policy is on this if it happens to seller or buyer. Who will take the bill. Bueyer, Seller or Viagogo
    So if I bought the tickets with someone else's card, but the ticketing account is under my name, will I be allowed entry? Name on card is not attending. Suddenly worried...

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    So the ICC charging for warrm-ups!
    Bit tight that.

Should be free entry for warm-up matches.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many matches have been sold out?

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    UK, Bradford
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is everyone still waiting for the delivery of the tickets? I have not received my tickets yet. Just wondering