Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zarar View Post
    Thank you and all the Pakistan games. 11 matches in total for me if Pakistan reach the final.
    Wow! That'll be one heck of a summer for you, man! Hope to see you there

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I applied for the final and Ind / Pak and got none you can still come to brum and get a hug from me though mate, I should go on Holiday for the first time in forever instead lol had kept money on the side for these tickets
    Keep at it, man! They're only going to sell a portion of the tickets through the ballot. They'll still be available to general public later this year.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Keep at it, man! They're only going to sell a portion of the tickets through the ballot. They'll still be available to general public later this year.
    I know mate, but demand is unreal and generally it's just tough to get a hold of them through those avenues felt like this was me best chance for the big games anyway

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those who got the tickets; which section would ya'll be sitting in?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    I applied for the final and Ind / Pak and got none you can still come to brum and get a hug from me though mate, I should go on Holiday for the first time in forever instead lol had kept money on the side for these tickets
    I will come to Brum just for that hug! You should come to the Pak Vs NZ game man!

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't worry! You'll get in the second round iA! If not that, there's always the general public sale!
    Hope so insha'Allah man

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you and all the Pakistan games. 11 matches in total for me if Pakistan reach the final.
    Lucky fella!!

Hope you enjoy it man and get to witness Sarfraz lift the cup at Lord's!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to all those who were successful in getting tickets! Would you mind sharing what categories you got in? (bronze, silver, gold or platinum)

I had applied 1 adult ticket for 7 matches (vs india, nz, austalia, sl, sf1, sf2 and finals) and got none. I had selected bronze + silver (power play), so not getting even 1 of 7 is a bummer. I might have made a mistake by selecting "adult alcohol free zone". Either there are very few tickets in that category or it's only limited to those with families, in which case the website should not have allow me to apply. Anyway, congrats to ticket holders again!!

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! That'll be one heck of a summer for you, man! Hope to see you there
    I went to every game in the 2009 T20 World Cup, 2013 and 2017 Champions Trophy too.

Definitely hope to see you there!

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Lucky fella!!

Hope you enjoy it man and get to witness Sarfraz lift the cup at Lord's!
    Saw Younis at Lords and Sarfaraz at the Oval. Here's hoping for that too!

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did different ones for different games.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfan View Post
    Congratulations to all those who were successful in getting tickets! Would you mind sharing what categories you got in? (bronze, silver, gold or platinum)

I had applied 1 adult ticket for 7 matches (vs india, nz, austalia, sl, sf1, sf2 and finals) and got none. I had selected bronze + silver (power play), so not getting even 1 of 7 is a bummer. I might have made a mistake by selecting "adult alcohol free zone". Either there are very few tickets in that category or it's only limited to those with families, in which case the website should not have allow me to apply. Anyway, congrats to ticket holders again!!
    I did different ones for different games. Always the best way, Never apply for the same category in Ballots.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcfan View Post

Oh man, that really sucks! I'm surprised that you didn't get it even for the SL game. But don't worry, try and get the tickets in the next round or when they open the sale to general public.

I got in the gold category for the Pak vs SA game.

Good luck!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx! Will try in next round again and use your tip.

Anyone who didn't apply with kids in "adult alcohol free zone" and were successful?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Applied for pak vs ind,eng vs ind both semis and final i only got semi final tickets

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or anybody had success with bronze level? ICC's official partners are selling hospitality packages for bronze category with 10x prices, so looks like one has to only apply in gold or platinum to be successful in next round?

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Try this link:

https://tickets.cricketworldcup.com/ticketingInfo.html

And logging in.

I only got 2 of the 5 games I applied for Pak VS NZ and Pak VS Afg
    At least you got something! I applied for 5 games and got nothing

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    At least you got something! I applied for 5 games and got nothing
    Ah I'm sorry to hear that man!! Inshallah hope you can secure something in the public ballot and general sales!

I envisage the general sales being absolute carnage. Crashed servers, credit cards bring declined, crazy long wait time - the full 9 yards!

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah I'm sorry to hear that man!! Inshallah hope you can secure something in the public ballot and general sales!

I envisage the general sales being absolute carnage. Crashed servers, credit cards bring declined, crazy long wait time - the full 9 yards!
    Yeh I hope so! Is applying to the alcohol free stand a mistake do you think?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I beg most final tiks and indo pak ticks went to indians

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalabadimunda View Post
    I beg most final tiks and indo pak ticks went to indians
    Keep your nationalism out of it mate. It's done through a ballot and it is allocated at random. If you picked England as your favourite team and still applied for India Pakistan you could have still won tickets as a matter of fact there were a lot of English people at the Sri Lanka vs Pakistan game in Cardiff last year at the champions trophy as well as the India vs Pakistan final at the Oval.

I know that because I was there. So stop hating.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I applied only for India v Pak and got 5 bronze tickets . All the other Pak games will be available even on general sale apart from maybe the England game so I would not worry to much lads!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think so. (from my experience)

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep your nationalism out of it mate. It's done through a ballot and it is allocated at random. If you picked England as your favourite team and still applied for India Pakistan you could have still won tickets as a matter of fact there were a lot of English people at the Sri Lanka vs Pakistan game in Cardiff last year at the champions trophy as well as the India vs Pakistan final at the Oval.

I know that because I was there. So stop hating.
    Easy there, bud. Maybe he just meant that most of the tickets went to Indians because of the large(er) number of Indian applicants?

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy there, bud. Maybe he just meant that most of the tickets went to Indians because of the large(er) number of Indian applicants?
    Didn't look like it from the tone of the message otherwise even I would have easily understood.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I applied for india vs pak three times 6 tickets from my account my friends account and my brothers. all were unsuccessful

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applied for Pak-India and the final, lost both, it will be the first time I will miss final after a long time.
    England is the worst place to host cricket world cup final, tiny stadiums, ridiculous .

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ticket selling system is the worse.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you will be restricting yourself if you do that and will have a leader chance.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I got 2 platinum for India v Pakistan. Obviously applying for lower categories limits your chances due to the volume of applications.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did not apply for India-Pakistan but did get almost all my requests.

Going to Pak vs SA, Aus vs SA, Pak vs Afg and 2 tickets to the Final.

Chuffed.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur A.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i only got
    Pak NZ
    Pak Afgan

i didnt get Ind Pak
    and final

لاا اله الا الله استغفر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظييم

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really wish I could go watch this world cup. Still vividly remember the days when I watched the final and semi-final live in 2015.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Pakistan v New Zealand Got 8 silver tickets, who else got Pakistan NZ?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didn't get them for either Pak VS ind or the final

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I completely agree with you and I think that's exactly what he meant

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should all just not let our hopes go down. We are all registered in the public ballot. So when that is available we just need to apply again. Its the India vs Pak game that im mostly referring to and I think its very safe to say other than two semi finals and finals all the other games for pakistan should be easy to get in general sale.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibykhan2020 View Post
    I think we should all just not let our hopes go down. We are all registered in the public ballot. So when that is available we just need to apply again. Its the India vs Pak game that im mostly referring to and I think its very safe to say other than two semi finals and finals all the other games for pakistan should be easy to get in general sale.
    I agree. Eventhough most pak games wer were very well priced as per pak fan mentality (buying tiks last min) there will still be a lot of tickets available for the pak games even after the general sale.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Everyone who missed out in the family ballot will automatically be entered into the public ballot.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone who missed out in the family ballot will automatically be entered into the public ballot.
    Look at the email from the ICC am sure they have changed their mind on this. It says that you are already registered so will not have to register again but you WILL have to reapply for the games again.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got tickets for india vs West Indies. My bil applied for us for all India matches and sister just told me we got in for this match in old trafford. Anyway I am happy

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say it would rather weird if Pakistan are outnumbered by the Indians at Old Trafford because its the ground pakistan get the best support.

Also im dissapointed about the venues that pakistan are playing their matches. They are playing in smaller stadiums and in areas in majority of their games at dull venues. Only 1 game at headingley old trafford and edgbaston.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    I got 2 platinum for India v Pakistan. Obviously applying for lower categories limits your chances due to the volume of applications.
    Good stuff! Congratulations, man!

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuhaide View Post
    Did not apply for India-Pakistan but did get almost all my requests.

Going to Pak vs SA, Aus vs SA, Pak vs Afg and 2 tickets to the Final.

Chuffed.
    That's a really good mix of games!

Hope to see you at the Pak vs SA game!

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibykhan2020 View Post
    Completely agree! All those who were not so lucky should make sure that they exhaust all the avenues! Public ballot, general sale and whatever else is an option.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with both your points.

Icc always allocate a certain % of tickets to the bharat army for major icc events. So that could be one of the main reasons for majority indian support aswell as pakistanis being lazy and always having the last min mentality.

Also ICC must have thought pakistan fans cant fill O.T or edgbaston etc for a mid week game vs aus or sl especially wen ther are so many games . They would have wanted to see a full house at each pak game which might not have been possible for every match if it was a larger stadium so maybe hence the reaaon to hold a handfull of pak matches at smaller stadiums compared to india.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with both your points.

Icc always allocate a certain % of tickets to the bharat army for major icc events. So that could be one of the main reasons for majority indian support aswell as pakistanis being lazy and always having the last min mentality.

Also ICC must have thought pakistan fans cant fill O.T or edgbaston etc for a mid week game vs aus or sl especially wen ther are so many games . They would have wanted to see a full house at each pak game which might not have been possible for every match if it was a larger stadium so maybe hence the reaaon to hold a handfull of pak matches at smaller stadiums compared to india.
    Yes but the problem with that is Pak vs Australia in Manchester or Birmingham is most likely to produce a better attendance than it be hosted in cardiff or taunton where there are hardly any asians and so far out.

Also the ICC should allocate a certain percentage to to the Stani army or Pakpassioners
    Last edited by ibykhan2020; 26th June 2018 at 18:03.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Tickets coming through for some - hope all well for our people ?

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Birmingham, U.K.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 6 tickets each for Pak Vs NZ, Pak Vs SA and Pak Vs Aus. Only ones i didn't get was Pak Vs India.
    So overall happy with the outcome as it seems like quite a few people didn't get tickets.
    Will apply for Pak India game again.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Tickets coming through for some - hope all well for our people ?
    Can't wait for Pakistan NZ, I haven't been to a game in ages!

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got tickets for Pakistan vs South Africa, applied for all of them, but content, should be a good game

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone got there tickets in the post yet?

I won 5 pak v wi, 5 pak v nz and 5 pak v bangladesh

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner786 View Post
    Anyone got there tickets in the post yet?

I won 5 pak v wi, 5 pak v nz and 5 pak v bangladesh
    Haven't checked but doubt they'll get sent out until just before the tournament.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Public ballot for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 opens

The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Public Ballot has opened today, giving millions of fans the chance to apply for tickets to next year's flagship tournament.
    The Public Ballot will be open until 29 August and fans will be able to apply for each of the 48 fixtures, with tickets in each price band at every game available.

Following the unprecedented demand during the Cricket Family Ballot, fans are encouraged to apply for a wide selection of matches as the 10-team round robin stage provides plenty of opportunities for fans to see their favourite team.

To apply for tickets in the Public Ballot, applicants must register an account via the official Cricket World Cup Ticketing website. The pre-registration phase started on 17 July.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Managing Director Steve Elworthy highlighted the importance of this milestone in the application process, and hopes it has the same success as the recent Cricket Family Ballot.

‘‘August 1 is a day we’ve all been looking forward to as we welcome many potential future cricket fans to the sport. This a great chance for anybody who wants to attend the ICC Cricket World Cup and watch the most exciting and competitive cricket available, as the best teams in the world go head to head.

'’Being the third most-watched global sporting event, we know there will be huge interest in next year’s World Cup. The Cricket Family Ballot was a recent indicator to how popular we expect this tournament to be, when over one million tickets were applied for.

‘’What’s more, with our price structure for this tournament, which we consulted on widely and used external experts, all games will be accessible for a large proportion of sports fans. Any revenue that we do make from the tournament will be invested back in the game as part of our commitment to grow cricket and engage with future generations.’’

Host nation England will open the tournament at The Oval on 30 May when they take on South Africa, while reigning champions Australia start their title defence on 1 June against Afghanistan in a day/night match in Bristol. The World Cup will concludes on Sunday 14 July at Lord's.

Any remaining tickets from the Public Ballot will go on general sale on a first-come, first-served basis later in 2018.

https://icc-cricket.com/media-releases/790404

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone here applied for any tickets

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Birmingham, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got tickets to the games I applied for v India, England, SA and NZ.

I think that even 4 is a lot of games given that annual leave can be hard to organise for a tournament that is lasting one and a half months.

Iím excited. We have a mix of youth and experience, hitters and strokeplayers and a variety within the bowling.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim_Waqar View Post
    I got tickets to the games I applied for v India, England, SA and NZ.

I think that even 4 is a lot of games given that annual leave can be hard to organise for a tournament that is lasting one and a half months.

Iím excited. We have a mix of youth and experience, hitters and strokeplayers and a variety within the bowling.

You are really lucky that you got all games you applied for inclu the big game v india..

Wat was the trick lol ?
    Did you apply from a few accounts ?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are selling tickets online for the India-Pakistan game.£500 per ticket.

I don’t know much about ticket prices for games in the UK,but thats pretty darn expensive when converted into PKR.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    4 of Pakistan's matches seem to be in high demand as per the ticket website. Seems like a lot of pakistan fans are purchasing tickets.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone applied for any?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has anyone managed to pick up tickets for the final ?

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Uk
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get 4 tickets for the final at lords and 6 pak v India old Trafford

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gujy View Post
    I managed to get 4 tickets for the final at lords and 6 pak v India old Trafford
    Have you been allocated them or have you only applied for them yet
    Last edited by UN talkz; 17th August 2018 at 17:43.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Uk
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allocated them

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Allocated them
    R you an Indian fan by any chance?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O man. how?!?!

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for Pak v. India.

Does anyone know what share of tickets they sold in the family ballot versus how many are still left? I am hoping I am successful in this round...

Also, do they save some tickets for the first-come, first-serve period, or will the oversubscribed matches just sell out during the general ballot?

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPowerz View Post

Does anyone know what share of tickets they sold in the family ballot versus how many are still left? I am hoping I am successful in this round...

Also, do they save some tickets for the first-come, first-serve period, or will the oversubscribed matches just sell out during the general ballot?

Any remaining tickets probably only a few percent will be put on general sale ... Ticket ballot not first come first served.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've applied for Pak vs Ind tickets from 3 separate emails and credit cards, lets see if i get them, good luck to all those who apply. Would be nice to see plenty of green at this match

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by athar330 View Post
    i've applied for Pak vs Ind tickets from 3 separate emails and credit cards, lets see if i get them, good luck to all those who apply. Would be nice to see plenty of green at this match
    You do know that they will cross check the a dress aswell.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was this a question or a statement?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they do that, its possible then that worse case scenario they cancel all the applications

Maybe best to apply from several different addresses as well

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by athar330 View Post
    If they do that, its possible then that worse case scenario they cancel all the applications

Maybe best to apply from several different addresses as well
    Just to inform you

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. So, you know people who have had their applications canceled in the past? And for duplicating which information?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is hard to find as i don't think icc will give a reason when they deny application if one of their checks flag an application as invalid. Most likely, all tickets will end up as ballot "lost" status.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Birmingham, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are really lucky that you got all games you applied for inclu the big game v india..

Wat was the trick lol ?
    Did you apply from a few accounts ?
    One account.

Some of our games are selling really well whereas others arenít. WI, SL and Afghanistan are not high selling encounters due to alleged strength of the teams. However the NZ game isnít high selling which is a shocker considering theyíre one of the favourites and the game is in Birmingham.

Inshallah, Iíve got a number of people I know going to the India game. I promise we will make it the most passionate Pakistan fan presence at a Pakistan v India game 😊🇵🇰💚

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ballot results for the public ballot are out..
    Did you get the tickets you applied for

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got nothing in this ballot, all four applications lost.

I need to get tickets for Pakistan V West Indies, England, Australia, South Africa, Bangladesh and the Final.

disappointing news but I went to every game in 2009, 2013 and 2017 and I will find a way to be there for 2019 In'Sha'Allah

IN LIFE FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS!S!

MAKE THE MOST OF GOOD TIMES AS GOOD TIMES DONT LAST

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't gotten my ballot results. Any idea what this means? I'm trying to log in to the portal now...

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    New Jersey
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go denied for pak vs india again. Just have pak vs aus and pak vs sa from the family ballot