Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you believe it, i applied in the first ballot and i got every tickets I applied for and I ordered extra tickets which i got as well. 😀

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoriyah1234 View Post
    Would you believe it, i applied in the first ballot and i got every tickets I applied for and I ordered extra tickets which i got as well. 😀
    Oh. Lucky . Which matches you get

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoriyah1234 View Post
    Would you believe it, i applied in the first ballot and i got every tickets I applied for and I ordered extra tickets which i got as well. ��
    Bhai kaunsi dua phoonk ke apply kiya tha???

Keeping my jealousy aside, many congratulations and hope you have fun.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faisalabadimunda View Post
    Oh. Lucky . Which matches you get
    I got india, WI, Nzl, and Sa games tickets. I applied for semi and final got none. But i might not be going for nzl and wi games due to work commitments. So i might sell it.

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Bhai kaunsi dua phoonk ke apply kiya tha???

Keeping my jealousy aside, many congratulations and hope you have fun.
    Bhai sirf in hope of getting India match tickets i had to applied for other mathes so i got all i applied for.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 out of 3 applications have been unsuccessful for me
    I've not heard from the 3rd one and neither has a family member, could it be all the rejections are being sent today and the successful ones get sent later? I'm hoping this is the case and I get both Pak v Ind and Pak v Afg that I applied for (although I suspect I'll only get Pak v Afg if it's successful)

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athar330 View Post
    2 out of 3 applications have been unsuccessful for me
    I've not heard from the 3rd one and neither has a family member, could it be all the rejections are being sent today and the successful ones get sent later? I'm hoping this is the case and I get both Pak v Ind and Pak v Afg that I applied for (although I suspect I'll only get Pak v Afg if it's successful)
    Nobody is getting the India tickets.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied for AUS Vs IND

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got tickets for the Austrailia and the England matches. Denied for South Africa and India twice

Gonna be coming from Toronto to see lift the cup!

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will they post these tickets?

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend got denied for the Pak vs SA game. He had applied for 6 tickets in the Bronze category. I guess not spreading the categories killed the chances for him.

I guess the general public sale on Sept 27th will be the last chance! Not sure how many tickets would be available though.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Somewhere in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ICC CWC19 Official Statement Regarding Unofficial Ticket Resale

Affordable and fair ticket pricing is a key priority for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Tickets for the tournament are in high demand, which can lead to third parties attempting to take advantage of genuine fans.

Our Ticket Terms and Conditions prohibit the resale of any ticket outside of the ICC’s Official Resale Platform. We are continually monitoring illegal ticket resale activity and will take action to cancel tickets offered for sale on unofficial third party websites. As a result, we urge fans to approach third party ticket sites with caution. Purchasing from an unauthorized source, either online or in person, could leave you out of pocket and unable to enter the venue.

We understand that people’s plans change, especially when tickets are purchased way in advance of the tournament, so we are providing an opportunity for fans to resell their tickets to other genuine fans through the ICC’s Official Resale Platform.

The platform has been jointly developed with Ticketmaster and provides a simple user-friendly system for people to sell unwanted tickets at face-value. The resale platform is scheduled to launch later this year and is the only authorized resale platform for the tournament. Tickets offered for sale on any other platform may not be genuine or may be cancelled at any time by the ICC, so we urge fans not to take the risk.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/848066

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they'll mostly be going to Indian fans, I got my 3rd application rejected as well

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPowerz View Post
    I still haven't gotten my ballot results. Any idea what this means? I'm trying to log in to the portal now...
    Finally got my emails. All applications rejected, and I put in several.

Was anyone successful?

Do you guys think they will release some tickets for India-Pakistan in the next phase?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    A friend got denied for the Pak vs SA game. He had applied for 6 tickets in the Bronze category. I guess not spreading the categories killed the chances for him.

I guess the general public sale on Sept 27th will be the last chance! Not sure how many tickets would be available though.
    I'm surprised at how expensive the Pak vs SA game is.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt get any tickets

Once again, seems to be a fraudulent ballot for a cricket world cup.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJoJoJo View Post
    Affordable and fair ticket pricing is a key priority for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/848066

well that's a lie if I have ever heard one...

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post

well that's a lie if I have ever heard one...
    Anyone got an email about priority window before general sale

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPowerz View Post
    Finally got my emails. All applications rejected, and I put in several.

Was anyone successful?

Do you guys think they will release some tickets for India-Pakistan in the next phase?
    Yes, they'll have tickets available for all matches for the general public sale.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibykhan2020 View Post
    What's the about?

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    I'm surprised at how expensive the Pak vs SA game is.
    Agreed. It's ridiculous. I'm happy I got the two that I applied for but bummed about my friend. Hopefully he can score them in the general sale.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an email saying on the 25th an 26 september i have priority access to buy tickets before they go on the general sale two days later, anyone else got this email. I would imagine itl be hectic even that day to get tickets

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing that's only if you are signed up as a member of one of the cricket grounds/county teams of where the matches are being held - you will probably get priority booking.

So if you are a member of Warickshire cricket club you will probably get priority booking for games at Edgbaston, meanwhile if you are a member of Surrey CC you will get priority booking at Oval.

Just my guess though - may be wrong.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied both the times.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Sounds like no one is going to any game they want to!

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im no member of lancashire county cricket club, my only guess is that i applied for six tickets for the pak india game and they have given me priority. I feel like i have a chance. The email came from the icc website same one. Am i lucky lets see

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know how to reset my pasword i cannot log in on the icc website

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the only tickets available for India vs Pakistan will be restricted view of any. They say tickets available every team and every venue but stop short of saying for every game which they did for ct17. I missed out in both ballots and also have priority access. but got a ticket and hotel package through one of the official ticket package providers not based in the UK. Around 5k would have been allocated to the 12 odd ticket package providers worldwide. The Bharat army got around 500 tickets for to sell with hotels and travel then there's another 2 expat tours and icc tours that got the same. All of them appointed by icc. It was pure luck for India vs Pakistan with 400k applications for the game.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    I'm guessing that's only if you are signed up as a member of one of the cricket grounds/county teams of where the matches are being held - you will probably get priority booking.

So if you are a member of Warickshire cricket club you will probably get priority booking for games at Edgbaston, meanwhile if you are a member of Surrey CC you will get priority booking at Oval.

Just my guess though - may be wrong.
    Unlucky again, just checked my application for the second ballot. I just want to be there at the World Cup final selected a higher category this time to. Failed to get the Pak / Ind tickets as well. Prices are insane, I really do hope this tournament is successful in England or there could be a backlash in the long run.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the ticket for the Pak Vs NZ game in Birmingham. The ones Vs SA and India got denied. Will be flying in from US.

Anyone knows how far Birmingham is from London by road? Trying to figure out if a same day trip will suffice or I have to make overnight stay arrangements.
    Last edited by surprise-package; 16th September 2018 at 21:40.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an email saying on the 25th an 26 september i have priority access to buy tickets before they go on the general sale two days later, anyone else got this email. I would imagine itl be hectic even that day to get tickets
    Apparently the priority access is if you applied to both ballots and didn't get any tickets.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise-package View Post
    I got the ticket for the Pak Vs NZ game in Birmingham. The ones Vs SA and India got denied. Will be flying in from US.

Anyone knows how far Birmingham is from London by road? Trying to figure out if a same day trip will suffice or I have to make overnight stay arrangements.
    Just over 100 miles, so should take about two/two and a half hours (subject to traffic) so same day should suffice.

That said, you'll have had a long flight so you might prefer to make overnight stay arrangements.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing on the 25th my fingers will be shaking. I know even with priority access its not going to be easy. I am not bothered getting tickets for any other game just pakistan vs india game. Anyone know the trick to get first in queue.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing on the 25th my fingers will be shaking. I know even with priority access its not going to be easy. I am not bothered getting tickets for any other game just pakistan vs india game. Anyone know the trick to get first in queue.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think there will be any Pakistan v India tickets available.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just over 100 miles, so should take about two/two and a half hours (subject to traffic) so same day should suffice.

That said, you'll have had a long flight so you might prefer to make overnight stay arrangements.
    Wow 100 miles means not far at all. Will also look into train options.

I will be arriving in London a week or two earlier, and so rest won't be a problem.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had tickets confirmed in June, but yet to receive a confirmation from ticketmaster
    Has anyone received any email from ticketmaster?

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedz View Post
    Had tickets confirmed in June, but yet to receive a confirmation from ticketmaster
    Has anyone received any email from ticketmaster?
    I don't think I have either. I also got my tickets confirmed in June

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I spoke to Bharat army, expat tours and icc tours got 1k each to sell both in packages and ticket only packages.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think there will be any Pakistan v India tickets available.
    ICC mentioned that tickets for ALL matches will be available for the general public sale.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    I don't think I have either. I also got my tickets confirmed in June
    I don't think we'll be getting any other confirmation except for the original one. Now, we'll just get the tickets mailed to our residence a couple of months prior to the WC.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    ICC mentioned that tickets for ALL matches will be available for the general public sale.
    Not quite.

They said that for both ballots, but for the general sale this is what they wrote:

The General Sale phase begins from 27 September 2018 at 10am (BST), where all remaining tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, without a ballot mechanic via the Official Ticketing Website. Limited tickets remain available for all 10 teams and at every venue.

Note the part in bold which says tickets are available for all 10 teams, not all matches.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am sure if india vs pakistan was sold out they would have said but anyway lets wait and see

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this whole ballot thing is a farce. I mean they should just be on general sale on a first come first get basis, secondly they ought to have put the game at wembley stadium. With that being said am happy the game is in the north of england and not at oval or edgbaston which always gets this contest.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Failed in round 2 as well. Moreover, I haven't received email for general priority window from 25-26th yet. Can someone who received it please share the link?
    Last edited by wcfan; 19th September 2018 at 21:15.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The link hasnt been sent yet but i think it goes off ur log in details.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think this whole ballot thing is a farce. I mean they should just be on general sale on a first come first get basis, secondly they ought to have put the game at wembley stadium. With that being said am happy the game is in the north of england and not at oval or edgbaston which always gets this contest.
    How would general sale make more sense than a ballot?

Holding games at Wembley would not be possible.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone get any tickets via priority ticket sales.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only managed to get pakistan vs afghanistan today. 97% of all world cup fixtures wer sold out. Only a few afghanistan and South Africa matches wer available in a few price categories

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I opened the website at 9am today and still had to wait in the queue for 40 minutes which is ridiculous.

By the time I was able to acces the tickets page all the tickets were gone.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    I opened the website at 9am today and still had to wait in the queue for 40 minutes which is ridiculous.

By the time I was able to acces the tickets page all the tickets were gone.
    Didn't you even manage to get pak vs afghanistan as ther was quite a few tiks left for that

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn't you even manage to get pak vs afghanistan as ther was quite a few tiks left for that
    There were a few available but I didnt buy any.

That match is pretty far from me and I probably won’t travel that far for such a small match.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitWicket View Post
    How would general sale make more sense than a ballot?

Holding games at Wembley would not be possible.
    Why does general sale not make more sense isnt it more fairer than random ballot selection?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only tickets for pak vs afghanistan available even though am close i don't like the venue.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the most expensive seats like for the VIP? I want to buy tickets

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only tickets for pak vs afghanistan available even though am close i don't like the venue.
    Headingley is undergoing a revamp. Capacity to increase to 20k

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Headingley is undergoing a revamp. Capacity to increase to 20k
    I know but theres suma about leeds and bradford i dont like its a horrible place. It sounds all too good too be true all of the world cup fixtures sold out. Even though u are right everything is currently almost sold out
    Last edited by ibykhan2020; 25th September 2018 at 15:26.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a link for priority tickets but could not buy any! I find it hard to believe that all of Pak matches are sold out, especially the ones against Bangladesh, SL, , SA etc. Usually the final, semi finals and India v PAk gets sold. Its either a smart strategy by ICC to withold tickets or the Touts have had a field day. I mean there 46 matches, how can they all be sold out, in the first couple of hours of a prioroty sale and without them going on general sale. Something does not sound right.

Seems like genuine Pak fans will be missing out and we will be seeing half full stadiums as the touts have not sold there tickets.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKhan View Post
    I had a link for priority tickets but could not buy any! I find it hard to believe that all of Pak matches are sold out, especially the ones against Bangladesh, SL, , SA etc. Usually the final, semi finals and India v PAk gets sold. Its either a smart strategy by ICC to withold tickets or the Touts have had a field day. I mean there 46 matches, how can they all be sold out, in the first couple of hours of a prioroty sale and without them going on general sale. Something does not sound right.

Seems like genuine Pak fans will be missing out and we will be seeing half full stadiums as the touts have not sold there tickets.
    There wer 2.5 million tickets applied for in the 2 ballots out of an availability of 800,000 tickets. This is excluding the priority sale today

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There wer 2.5 million tickets applied for in the 2 ballots out of an availability of 800,000 tickets. This is excluding the priority sale today
    Yes that is correct . However most of those 2.5 million tickets applies for would have been for the final , semi finals, Pak v India etc. Not the so called “smaller games” . Something is not right I reckon .

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think the main reason why everything was sold out today is because they probably didn’t put many tickets up for sale for the priority sale.

When general sale comes I think you’ll see a lot of unsold tickets especially for the smaller matches.

Big games such as the final and ind pak will still be sold out quickly though.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big games such as the final and ind pak will still be sold out quickly though.
    They are already sold out!

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are already sold out!
    They’ll sell the remaining tickets in the general sale.

They haven’t put all the tickets up for sale yet. They allocated a certain amount for the priority sale and they’ll sell the rest in the general sale.

This includes the final and Ind Pak.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They haven’t put all the tickets up for sale yet. They allocated a certain amount for the priority sale and they’ll sell the rest in the general sale.

As I have explained earlier, that isn't the case. But feel free to get your hopes up...

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes they have if any tickets do go on sale they will be only restricted view.

Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I and a few others have explained the general sale will be all be the rubbish games and restricted view seats for everything else. Was only 18k available for India vs Pakistan anyway after all the the tickets for icc packages. I can get these packages for 600 per person which is cheaper than icc anyway

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No luck in priority window too. Not much hope on general sale. Ind vs Pak is impossible now, but I've some hope to get semis or finals in ticket exchange. might have to wait till late for that one.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why does general sale not make more sense isnt it more fairer than random ballot selection?
    In what way is your availability at a certain time, location, speed of your internet connection and timing that you click a button deciding whether you get a ticket fairer than completely randomising it?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In what way is your availability at a certain time, location, speed of your internet connection and timing that you click a button deciding whether you get a ticket fairer than completely randomising it?
    Its more fairer than a ballot and is probably how most sporting events are sold. bringing internet connection, the timing of clicking a button into it, please dont make a fool of yourself.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does the first-come, first-serve work? From when are we allowed to queue up? Is it a random queue, or does it matter when you enter? You just queue up an hour in advance, and then you are given a random place in the queue to enter?

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its more fairer than a ballot and is probably how most sporting events are sold. bringing internet connection, the timing of clicking a button into it, please dont make a fool of yourself.
    Fair - "To treat people equally without favouritism or discrimination".

There's no way in which a completely random ballot isn't more fair than basing your chances of getting a ticket on the list of things I gave above.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Birmingham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decent hope there will tickets available for general sale tmrw and that all matches have not been sold out. I reckon they only had a certain amount for priority window . My mate is a member at Edgbaston and he got me tickets for Pak v New Zealand as he had an early presale window. On that basis there should be tickets available . Just log in early tmrw

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want something you go and buy it on a first come and first serve basis. We dont look at their race nationality lol their internet connection lol. Pleasd be logical. it should be like a queue. U wouldnt like it if someone pushed in a queue ahead of u.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Initial statement from ICC: Tickets for all games will be available through general sale

Next statement from ICC: Tickets for all teams will be available through general sale

Latest statement from ICC: Tickets for 6 teams will be available through general sale

A bit ridiculous to be honest.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a good queue ID they can give me? Seems i'm waiting on all of my queues...

Debut
    Apr 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i refuse to believe all these tickets have been snapped up by pakistani fans! majority of cricket fans i know dont even know about the sale yet

Debut
    Apr 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    icc probably sold majority of tickets to corporates

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All tickets for Pak matches SOLD OUT

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shafkath View Post
    i refuse to believe all these tickets have been snapped up by pakistani fans! majority of cricket fans i know dont even know about the sale yet
    There's already been 2 ballots and another first come first serve sale window prior to this one.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow I heard available on general sale

Debut
    Apr 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's already been 2 ballots and another first come first serve sale window prior to this one.
    yeah i know, i tried at each stage of the process. find it hard to believe regardless