Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"PML-N brought an end to loadshedding in the whole of Pakistan" : Nawaz Sharif

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it true? If true, then big credits to him. I've always been saying that he has been unfairly victimized by his opponents.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Is it true?
    No.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 hours of loadshedding at my place imply otherwise.

And we're one of the luckier ones.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t forget the days when load shedding lasted for hours and hours after

Pmln has made a difference

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haven't even ended it in Lahore and Islamabad, the two capitals they're in charge of. In one of the most upscale parts of Lahore and there's regular power cuts every day. Per the family, they've started in ISB too. The ones in ISB are longer (1 hour at a time vs 30 min) but the ones in Lahore are more frequent (every 90 minutes vs every 3 hours in ISB - much more frequent in lower/middle income areas).

Fauj ka jo yaar hay, mulk ka ghaddar hay,
    Ye jo dehshatgardi hay, is kay peechay wardi hay.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Horrible loadshedding going on in Azad Kashmir. Nothing much has changed in the last five years.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait what? is he gone crazy? load shedding is happening everywhere in Pak daily from 8 to 20 hours depending on areas.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are not wrong. No loadshedding where i live for the first time since the past year.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 hour loading shading after every 2 hours in my area and i am in his very own Punjab. Noora you can't fool all the punjabis or pakistanis

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Don't know how it works in Pakistan, but could the govt reduce load shedding for a period leading up to the elections? The idea being to increase it again once they are over, or leave that to the next administration if the nooras don't win the election?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jhota..this man is super doper liar...more than 10 hour load shedding in my village.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    They are not wrong. No loadshedding where i live for the first time since the past year.
    Where do you live?

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No loadshedding in our village in Punjab.

Credit where it's due.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a liar. 8-12 hours loadshedding in Jehlum district, Sargodha District, Gujrat, Attock District.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Electricity has gone just now for the second time in the past four hours.

Always goes for one-hour intervals here.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    when I was in islu it used to go for two hours every day..and that was end of march beginning of aPRIL..whats it like now in islu??

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea punish the majority for the crime of few well done govt

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Electricity has gone just now for the second time in the past four hours.

Always goes for one-hour intervals here.
    Same bro,i have the generator running right now too.Electricity went at 5:30 in the morning,2:30 pm,6:30 pm and 10:05pm.What about those households that do not have UPS or generators?

Temperature also reached 40'C today....

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Relatives in Pakistan tell me loadshedding is at its highest level in recent times.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Relatives in Pakistan tell me loadshedding is at its highest level in recent times.
    When i ask my relatives who support PMLN, they always tell me there is hardly any load shedding now but others tell the real story

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    When i ask my relatives who support PMLN, they always tell me there is hardly any load shedding now but others tell the real story
    This remind of that meme "mian de aasre tae serdyaan vich ups batteryaan bech bethe aan sochi pae aan hun ki keriay"

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Back to the dark ages: Karachi's Gulshan e Sarjani deprived of electricity for the past 6 months

(Dunya News) – While loadshedding seems to have plagued the metropolitan city of Karachi, the locality of Gulshan e Sarjani seems to have remained unaffected by it, with the area already being deprived of electricity for the past 6 months.

With Karachi currently in the grip of heatwave, residents of Gulshan e Sarjani seem to be battling the weather without electricity and even gas.

The residents who hail from humble economic backgrounds say they are unable to afford generators to power their homes, and so are forced to live in the dark ages, quite literally.

“There’s no electricity, water or gas. We have children and the elderly. Everyone is left worried by this,” says a resident of the locality. Some residents have resorted to using solar panels to power their houses while others have been left to bear the misery.

The area has also been deprived of gas for several years now with residents forced to cook their meals using wood.

Many people have shifted from the locality because of the recurring power problem. “Those who own houses here can’t just pack up and move to another place’ says another resident of the locality.

According to K-Electric, Pole-Mounted Transformer (PMT) had been removed from the area owing to electricity theft. But the officials said that residents were now being offered new connections at discount rates.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/438...d-of-electrici

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Load shedding is still very much a part of life in Pakistan. A long way to go before things improve. There have been some modest improvements in Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad and some other larger cities in Punjab. But if you travel to smaller cities it is still so bad. Places like Sargodha and Sahiwal have virtually been crippled economically, and people are travelling elsewhere to find jobs. If you go to Okara things are really bad. I went to Haveli Lakhan recently and was told by locals that 12-16 hours per day without electricity was normal.

Don't get me started on the situation in interior Sindh and parts of KPK - at one stage they were having up to 22 hours a day without electricity in Orakzai and Kurram Agency. Fortunately a hydroelectric plant has been built recently in Kurram which has improved the situation a lot, but PML-N can not take any credit for that!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beat this!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Where do you live?
    They won't come back and tell you where they live, incase their lies are exposed.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    23000 Kilometer bijli

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is a basic thing like electricity not readily available 24 hours a day, especially in the main cities, i just don't understand.

The only things i can think of is incompetent/corrupt governments or no tax payers to fund it.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: A major breakdown crippled the power system in almost entire Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and some parts of Sindh and Balochistan for almost eight hours on Wednesday, days before the PML-N government completes its five-year tenure riding on the energy sector’s turnaround story.

The technical fault occurred around usual North-South corridor near the Guddu-Muzaffargarh transmission network at around 9.28am and forced the closure of almost all the power plants in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Kashmir in a cascading manner within five seconds.

This happened at a time when the entire national grid was being run on an ad hoc basis and no technical hand was at the top to independently take steps for crisis management. The power division initially attributed tripping around ‘Tarbela due to which the cascade travelled’, forcing the system from Tarbela to Guddu to go down.

The position was later changed when challenged by authorities at the Water and Power Development Authority who said there was no issue at the Tarbela station which was producing more than 2,200MW of electricity when “tripped along other power houses due to technical fault in the national grid”.

Wapda said it had restored about 3,000MW generation when given a green signal from the national grid.

Fact-finding committee formed to investigate eight-hour long ‘worst power outage’

“The situation we faced on Wednesday has forced us to reach the facts behind this worst power breakdown. Therefore, we have constituted a fact-finding committee to investigate that why it happened despite system augmentation or up-gradation,” Power Division’s Federal Secretary Yousaf Naseem Khokhar told Dawn.

“The committee will also fix responsibilities and failure (if any) on the part of officials concerned and other technical issues that caused this incident just a day before start of Ramazan,” Mr Khokhar added.

A power division spokesman said Punjab and KP were affected due to power failure while the southern system — Sindh, including Karachi, and Balochistan — remained unaffected. Others in the power sector, however, said some parts of Sindh and Balochistan bordering Punjab and KP also remained off-grid.

The spokesman said in the evening that the “transmission system which split into North and South due to tripping today at 9:28am resulting in electricity supply failure to Punjab and KP areas was restored at 5.13pm with major power generation plants gradually increasing their input in the national grid”.

He said the initial report suggested that 500kV transmission line from Guddu power house to Raheem Yar Khan tripped at 9.28am and at the same time 500 kV Guddu-DG Khan transmission line also tripped.

“As a result, the load increased on 500kV Guddu-Muzaffargarh transmission line from 733MW/72 MVAR to 1,559 MW/717 MVAR as recorded at 500kV Muzaffargarh end. This line also tripped at 0914 hrs. This tripping resulted in under frequency on system from 50.18 Hz to 48.755 Hz within 5 seconds,” he said.

Meanwhile, some other power stations also tripped perhaps due to frequency fluctuation/jerk and cascade tripping started in the northern part from Guddu to Peshawar. The system went under partial failure from Guddu to Peshawar at 0959 hrs when frequency decayed down to 45 Hz, the spokesman said.

An expert attributed the breakdown to administrative and technical shortcomings in the power sector. He said the top commander – secretary – of the power sector was a pure bureaucrat without power system experts working under his direct supervision.

The Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco) — the so-called umbrella organisation leading the generation, distribution and transmission companies – was led by on acting charge basis by another generalist joint secretary of administrative services Musaddiq Ali Khan as acting managing director.

Also, the post of managing director of the National Transmission and Dispatch Company (NTDC) that directly looked after the national grid was also being looked after by another joint secretary of secretariat group Zaffar Abbas on acting charge basis.

As if that was not enough, the post of NTDC deputy managing director had been lying vacant since April 15 after the retirement of Wajahat Rana. He was the power division’s favourite to come back to run the NTDC but his notification was blocked by the Election Commission’s ban on recruitment.

In the meanwhile, the NTDC board of directors approved with majority the promotion of Ilyas Ahmad, currently heading the national power control centre (NPCC), to take over the post of NTDC deputy managing director but was blocked by the power division to keep the post vacant for Mr Rana.

On the other hand, the technical fundaments of the national grid had come under stress over the past few years because of various reasons, including a declining ratio of hydropower generation that used to be a key stability factor. Instead, accessibility factor of the other renewables like wind, solar and bagasse – also had an impact on the system while the total base load portfolio witnessed a paradigm shift due to heavy induction of electronic equipments that changed harmonics of the entire system.

There was a precarious balance in the system that went under on a first destabilising factor amid suspected system stability and the absence of engineers not in the driving seat.

On top of that, the transmission system in Guddu-Shikarpur-Muzaffargarh portions was still short of optimum strength. For example, the crucial 125kmw Uch-Sibi transmission line was still absent which should have been in place in April 2014 before the commercial operations of the Uch-II power project which former prime minister Nawaz Sharif had inaugurated to demonstrate government’s determination to ease energy crisis, despite repeated warnings from experts.

It was noted that the government will either have to keep one of the two Uch projects closed and pay capacity charges or face repeated outages because the transmission system was simply incapable of evacuating more than 900MW of the two plants.

The power division has constituted an enquiry committee headed by Additional Secretary Waseem Mukhtar to ascertain the causes of tripping, the process of restoration and suggestions for system to avoid such incident in the future.

The additional secretary will be assisted by three experts as members of the committee, the spokesman said, adding that the system had surplus electricity before the tripping as compared to the demand and “the temporary loadshedding was purely associated with system fault”.

The power division has been claiming to have made huge investments in upgrading the transmission and distribution system and introduced safety measures to avoid cascading power breakdowns after repeated such incidents in 2015 and in November last year.

Insiders said there was no need to investigate where the fault occurred but why the protection devices did not deliver. This was because the IT and telecommunication system could precisely record the problem point in milliseconds.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1408160/hu...e-in-kp-punjab

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loadshedding like corruption is one thing that will never be eliminated in Pakistan no matter what the (elected governments) do.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I remember Delhi used to have regular load shedding in the summers 25 years ago. Over the past 10 to 15 years most of the industry has been privatized. Electricity bills are up, but load shedding is now quite infrequent.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Let's see what " Khalaee Makhlooq " can do during Caretaker gov to defame PML N gov.

I hope Khalaee Makhlooq fails for the betterment of Pakistan.

Progressive Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Let's see what " Khalaee Makhlooq " can do during Caretaker gov to defame PML N gov.

I hope Khalaee Makhlooq fails for the betterment of Pakistan.

Progressive Pakistan.
    Don't run next time someone expose you like did when a punjab doctor exposed you in another thread about Punjab health sector and when locals posters of KP exposed your lies

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mian sahab can you explain to me why patwaris are only highlighting only one survey and that too just the Punjab part of it. The agency conducting the survey, IPOR, is some unknown local agency that was formed just 7 years ago and hardly has any credibility but it is being shared and posted as if it is some big international level agency. Patwariyon ke pass ab bus yehi aek aas bachi hai

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    @Mian sahab can you explain to me why patwaris are only highlighting only one survey and that too just the Punjab part of it. The agency conducting the survey, IPOR, is some unknown local agency that was formed just 7 years ago and hardly has any credibility but it is being shared and posted as if it is some big international level agency. Patwariyon ke pass ab bus yehi aek aas bachi hai
    I will add 2 saying of urdu here to sum it up:

Doobte ko tinke ka sahara

Khasyaani billi khamba noche

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Qoum se sach bolne waala. Awaam ko truck ki batti k peechay laga k unrealistic jhootay khoaab dikhanay waala.

Perpetual liar post 2013 Alhamdoulillah.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The agency conducting the survey, IPOR, is some unknown local agency that was formed just 7 years ago and hardly has any credibility but it is being shared and posted as if it is some big international level agency.
    A survey by Gallup (a "big international level agency") found similar results as IPOR.

"Polling by Gallup puts the PML-N 13 points ahead of the PTI nationally, and 20 points up in Punjab".

https://www.economist.com/asia/2018/...e-nawaz-sharif

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    A survey by Gallup (a "big international level agency") found similar results as IPOR.

"Polling by Gallup puts the PML-N 13 points ahead of the PTI nationally, and 20 points up in Punjab".

No this is not the international Gallup... this is a local agency with the same name

There was a big controversy behind it a while back.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although i don't believe these local Gallup surveys because their guy Shafi is very close to Sharif family but let's compare both the surveys released in media today released by Gallup and Pulse. Gallup is telling us PTI is gown down to 26% from 31% in Punjab while Pulse is saying PTI is gone up from 20% to 34%. Gallup repeated same story at national level while in Pulse survey PTI is clearly ahead. You can't make up these things because everyone knows PTI gained a lot in Punjab specially South and North are in their pocket now. PMLN hold is only on central punjab and they are losing it too. Punjab is all about electable votebank+party votebank and there is a reason electables of PMLN jumped the ship in big numbers and joined PTI for their survival.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No this is not the international Gallup... this is a local agency with the same name

There was a big controversy behind it a while back.
    I assume they could be lying but their website does say "Gallup Pakistan is the sole representative of Gallup International in Pakistan. Our global affiliation has enabled us to draw on a distinguished network of research agencies spread across the world in more than 60 countries of Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia."

http://gallup.com.pk/gallup-international/

If they are lying, they fooled the Economist too into using their poll results.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Although i don't believe these local Gallup surveys because their guy Shafi is very close to Sharif family but let's compare both the surveys released in media today released by Gallup and Pulse. Gallup is telling us PTI is gown down to 26% from 31% in Punjab while Pulse is saying PTI is gone up from 20% to 34%. Gallup repeated same story at national level while in Pulse survey PTI is clearly ahead. You can't make up these things because everyone knows PTI gained a lot in Punjab specially South and North are in their pocket now. PMLN hold is only on central punjab and they are losing it too. Punjab is all about electable votebank+party votebank and there is a reason electables of PMLN jumped the ship in big numbers and joined PTI for their survival.
    As these are "first past the post" parliamentary elections, even if you go by the Pulse survey with PTI leading nationally, still it appears that with a 9% lead PMLN will sweep Punjab and with a 34% lead PPP will sweep Sindh. That leaves PTI nowhere.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As these are "first past the post" parliamentary elections, even if you go by the Pulse survey with PTI leading nationally, still it appears that with a 9% lead PMLN will sweep Punjab and with a 34% lead PPP will sweep Sindh. That leaves PTI nowhere.
    There is problem with these surveys they ask question related to party instead of candidate. Majority of Punjab vote based on candidate, beraadri and dheras and candidates are given ticket by parties looking at these ground realities. To give you an example my street had only PMLN and PTI supporters but they ended up voting an Ind candidate in in 2008 and 2013 because of the influence of that candidate and the beraadri. That ind candidate is now in PTI.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or jaate jaate sath le gae?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Mian

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mian
    hahaha yeh jaat jaate 11,000 MW ghar le gae thai?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    hahaha yeh jaat jaate 11,000 MW ghar le gae thai?
    Isse kehte hain apne paon pe kulhadi marna

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isse kehte hain apne paon pe kulhadi marna
    well said but abid shurli se or kia expect kya ja skta he

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Is it true? If true, then big credits to him. I've always been saying that he has been unfairly victimized by his opponents.
    I know it's 3 months late, but loooooooooooooooooooooool @ anyone thinking it was true

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    They won't come back and tell you where they live, incase their lies are exposed.
    Lol, seriously though, if you live in a Low Loss area in Karachi, there's zero loadshedding.

But before any Patwari gets happy about this, K-Electric is private and this has nothing to do with the government. Also, every power company charges same rates, but K.E is the only one that goes in profit in Pakistan.... again, the reasons are obvious, it's private.

Btw, I've seen so many Karachiites cry about overbilling, but it's only because you can get away with bills of 500 Rupees in Lahore, which anyone would tell you is laughable. I was in Lahore an year back, and everyone had bills of around 1000- 3000... in JULY AND THEY USED THE AC TOO, and the showed me old bills of 500 Rupees in Winter!
    Last edited by InziRules; 20th August 2018 at 23:23.