User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCB to allow centrally contracted players to participate in only two T20 leagues per cricket season

Media Release

A meeting of the committee formed to discuss various cricket matters, headed by Chairman PCB was held on 3rd May, 2018 at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. In attendance were:

Mr. Subhan Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer PCB,

Mr. Muddassar Nazar, Director Academies,

Mr. Inzamamul Haq, Chief Selector,

Mr. Haroon Rashid, Director Cricket Operations,

Mr. Shakil Ahmed Shaikh, Advisor to Chairman PCB

Mr. Saqib Irfan, Sr. Manager Domestic Cricket Operations

The committee discussed the following:

a) Rules for Privately Organized Cricket

b) NOC Policy for Players participating in Foreign Leagues

c) Proposed Domestic Cricket Structure.

d) Existing cricket infrastructure and its uplifting/upgradation

The Chairman has endorsed the following decisions made on the above agenda points:

1. Rules for holding private league(s) have been made elaborately clear to the applicant(s) for clear understanding and applicant(s) will have to fully abide by the rules made for granting permission to hold private league(s) before issuing any NOC(s) to them. The rules will be circulated shortly to all parties who have shown interest in holding private tournaments involving current players.

2. NOC policy for players participating in foreign leagues will now be enforced. The salient features of this policy are:

a. Centrally contracted players will be allowed to participate in two leagues only in a cricket season.

b. The non-contracted players are bound to play at least three domestic first class matches for them to be entitled to receive NOC.

c. Retired players do not need any NOC from PCB, however as per ICC rule they are bound to obtain NOC from PCB for 2 years from the date of their retirement.

d. To deal with special cases not covered under the rules, i.e,. for exceptions, a 4 member committee comprising Chairman, Chief Selector, Head Coach(Pakistan Team) and Director Cricket Operations will decide to issue NOC for players participation in any additional league.

3. There will be no change in the existing domestic cricket structure adopted in the cricket season 2017/18 and it will continue to be implemented in the forthcoming season of 2018/19 with one amendment which is that one day tournament would also be held alongside four day first class tournament having one day rest in between 4 day and 1 day matches. In short, 8 Regions and 8 Departments will play first class cricket in a combined Quaid-e-Azam Trophy (QAT). The bottom ranked team of Region i.e, Faisalabad from 2017-18 QAT will be relegated to QAT Grade II and in its place the top ranked Region team of Grade II 2017/18 winner of QAT Grade II will be promoted to first class cricket for season 2018-19. Likewise, bottom ranked team of Department i.e., National Bank of Pakistan from 2017-18 QAT will be relegated toPatron’s Trophy Grade II and in its place the top ranked Department team ofPatron’s Trophy Grade II i.e., ZTBL will be promoted to first class cricket for season 2018-19.

4. Domestic players match fees would be enhanced in order to financially strengthen regional players to bring them at par with the departmental players. Monthly retainer-ship amount being paid to domestic players as per current policy will be diverted towards domestic players match fee enhancement.

5. Organization of PCB controlled club cricket at districts level will be outsourced. This tournament will be in addition to the mandatory requirement of districts to organize two club level tournaments.

6. Number of teams participating in Patrons Trophy Grade II in 2018/19 will be reduced to 16 to bring quality and competitiveness in Patrons trophy Grade II level. This will be done on the basis of more stringent criteria for qualification of teams to play Patrons Trophy Grade II.

7. Mr. Shakil Shaikh, advisor to the Chairman has been given the task to visit all the first class centers and submit a report on pitches and infrastructures along with recommendations to upgrade the existing pitches and facilities within next 30 days. Mr. Mudassar Nazar or Mr. Haroon Rashid may accompany him during these visits.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Its PSL + 2 OR PSL+1?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    its psl + 2 or psl+1?
    psl + 1

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the PCB compensate them? The BCCI does so.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Will the PCB compensate them? The BCCI does so.
    Compensate them for what? The players should be compensating pcb for releasing them from contract for short periods. Also, players need to take liability for cost of care in case of injury during these tournaments as well as salary cost for the duration of the rehab. Why should pcb pick up the tab.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Great decision and I hope this is strictly enforced. Eventually, this is what all boards should and will implement.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PCB playing a dangerous game here, if other boards follow suit it could seriously jeapordise the quality of international players available for the PSL.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Great decision and I hope this is strictly enforced. Eventually, this is what all boards should and will implement.
    And if that happens the only Australian, English, Bangladeshi and West Indian cricketers we get for the PSL will be the IPL rejects
    Last edited by angrypathan; 9th May 2018 at 12:20.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrypathan View Post
    And if that happens the only Australian, English, Bangladeshi and West Indian cricketers we get for the PSL will be the IPL rejects
    Good. It'll further help strengthen our domestic system by providing more opportunities to homegrown talent.

However, the biggest pro is that out own players won't be worrying about their BBL or CPL contracts when on national duty.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be the PSL plus 2 other competitions
    Cos if we prevent our players from joining other leagues, the likelihood is that they will do the same when it comes to the PSL
    I understand some players will be available for the other leagues, but the top players won’t be which will be a cause of concern

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really like this decision.PCB should have made it so players play in PSL+2 other leagues.

For example Shadab plays in PSL,CPL and BBL

Hasan plays in PSL,CPL and BBL.

Unless a league is clashing with international games,players should be allowed to participate

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Good. It'll further help strengthen our domestic system by providing more opportunities to homegrown talent.

However, the biggest pro is that out own players won't be worrying about their BBL or CPL contracts when on national duty.
    May as well go back to the days of the Faysal Bank T20. One of the major benefits of the PSL so far has been the exposure of our young talents to quality foreign players who not only strengthen the competition but also provide mentorship

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    I don't really like this decision.PCB should have made it so players play in PSL+2 other leagues.

For example Shadab plays in PSL,CPL and BBL

Hasan plays in PSL,CPL and BBL.

Unless a league is clashing with international games,players should be allowed to participate
    Agreed. The issue of late has really been our players wanting to play in ridiculous leagues like the T10, Hong Kong league etc, which could easily be solved by introducing a clause whereby players can't participate in leagues not associated with one of the Full Member boards of the ICC

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most Pakistani players will preferred to play in BBL CPL then who will play in BPL SLPL...expecting a retaliation from BCB.

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Should be PSL + 2 leagues imo as long as not conflicting with national duty.

Shoaib Malik doesn't play Tests, but the same rule applies to him? Seems silly.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shouldve been PSL + 2.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harsh decision. It should have been 2 leagues excluding the PSL.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Key word, in a cricket season. They will be able to play BPL,or BBL+ PSL and the CPL and t20 bash in the off season..

Those who wont get into BBL will play in the BPL and PSL..and those that cant play BPL will probably play the lanka league..Also other non contracted players like the akmals will be plying their trade in the other leagues too..

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    Most Pakistani players will preferred to play in BBL CPL then who will play in BPL SLPL...expecting a retaliation from BCB.
    Won't - every player will play in the leagues that pays more. There won't be any retaliation if any PL/SL can't pay higher than others - you get what you pay.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I think, this Home + 1/2 PL/SL is the perfect solution for the game and it'll be welcomed by most players, apart from few. I see lots of posters thinking it's violation of players right and it'll be opposed by players, but actually it'll be opposite - most players will welcome this. Let me explain with example, why -

Now, what is happening is polarization - few players are making everything and rest are next to nothing; which in a team game is unhealthy situation.

Take the example of Shakib (It's applicable for Stokes, Narine, Warner, Amir, AB ..... every top players, I picked the BD one). He is among the best players around, so, he is been chased by every league - from start of the season in November, he is playing in BPL, then heading to BBL, to PSL, to IPL to CPL, to even in T10. Once SPL & EPL starts, I am sure he'll be sought after there as well, may be in future to SAF T20, NZ T20, UAE T20, Afghan T20, Canada T20, Nepal T20 .... - so, he is making millions over the year, which is great for one in 170 million. Add to that the endorsements and central contracts, match fees .... Mustafiz goes into same bracket as well - but, what is there for Tamim, Mushi, Sabbir, Miraj, Nasir, Taskin, Rubel or Soumya ..... - is the talent gap so big that in a team game, one would earn over millions in $ and others would struggle to make even $100K?

Now, imagine a scenario, where every board goes for a Home + 2 rule (exclude Indian players from the equation, as they are not allowed outside IPL even now). What'll happen is, Shakib will go to the highest 2 payers - say IPL & EPL, and he won't even register for PSL, CPL, BBL or SPL. That gap will be filled by the next batch - now Mustafiz will go to IPL & EPL or PSL, Tamim & Mushi'll get into may be PSL & EPL or BBL; Sabbir & Miraj in PSL, CPL or SPL ..... so on, even Rubel should get a contract from AFG T20. That actually benefits, at lest 20 more BD players, because of the hollow created in market. It's same for PAK players - Amir to EPL & BBL, Hasan may be EPL & BPL, FZ in CPL & SAF, Imad in CPL & SPL, ........so on. If it's kept open, Amir & Hasan will play even in Uganda league or Hong Kong Sixers, and Raees & Shinwari will be sitting idle outside PSL - which isn't a healthy situation.

If this decision is challenged in Court, I am sure players' union will stand for the board, which benefits 99% of their members, instead of free loading one Shakib or Amir or Hasan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Should have been PSL plus 2. But other than financial reason, there's no need for our players to play in every single T20 league. You learn your core cricket skills from first class cricket not from batting for 5/6 overs or bowling 4 overs.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, this Home + 1/2 PL/SL is the perfect solution for the game and it'll be welcomed by most players, apart from few. I see lots of posters thinking it's violation of players right and it'll be opposed by players, but actually it'll be opposite - most players will welcome this. Let me explain with example, why -

Now, what is happening is polarization - few players are making everything and rest are next to nothing; which in a team game is unhealthy situation.

Take the example of Shakib (It's applicable for Stokes, Narine, Warner, Amir, AB ..... every top players, I picked the BD one). He is among the best players around, so, he is been chased by every league - from start of the season in November, he is playing in BPL, then heading to BBL, to PSL, to IPL to CPL, to even in T10. Once SPL & EPL starts, I am sure he'll be sought after there as well, may be in future to SAF T20, NZ T20, UAE T20, Afghan T20, Canada T20, Nepal T20 .... - so, he is making millions over the year, which is great for one in 170 million. Add to that the endorsements and central contracts, match fees .... Mustafiz goes into same bracket as well - but, what is there for Tamim, Mushi, Sabbir, Miraj, Nasir, Taskin, Rubel or Soumya ..... - is the talent gap so big that in a team game, one would earn over millions in $ and others would struggle to make even $100K?

Now, imagine a scenario, where every board goes for a Home + 2 rule (exclude Indian players from the equation, as they are not allowed outside IPL even now). What'll happen is, Shakib will go to the highest 2 payers - say IPL & EPL, and he won't even register for PSL, CPL, BBL or SPL. That gap will be filled by the next batch - now Mustafiz will go to IPL & EPL or PSL, Tamim & Mushi'll get into may be PSL & EPL or BBL; Sabbir & Miraj in PSL, CPL or SPL ..... so on, even Rubel should get a contract from AFG T20. That actually benefits, at lest 20 more BD players, because of the hollow created in market. It's same for PAK players - Amir to EPL & BBL, Hasan may be EPL & BPL, FZ in CPL & SAF, Imad in CPL & SPL, ........so on. If it's kept open, Amir & Hasan will play even in Uganda league or Hong Kong Sixers, and Raees & Shinwari will be sitting idle outside PSL - which isn't a healthy situation.

If this decision is challenged in Court, I am sure players' union will stand for the board, which benefits 99% of their members, instead of free loading one Shakib or Amir or Hasan.
    very beautifully narrated.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So pakistani players can't play IPL, not getting decent pay from PCB, not playing many international games, and now this.

Stupid decision.

3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does PSL pay more than the CPL? If so then players should and may choose to play in CPL and BBL.

“I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least it shows that we've got a talent crop worth looking after. I'd rather this than go back to the Jamshed and Bhatti era. If they succeed who knows, we could start to see other countries follow suit.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketworm View Post
    So pakistani players can't play IPL, not getting decent pay from PCB, not playing many international games, and now this.

Stupid decision.
    Who said they're not getting decent pay?

And who said they're not playing many international games? I never knew only Tests qualified under your definition of "international games."

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Key word, in a cricket season. They will be able to play BPL,or BBL+ PSL and the CPL and t20 bash in the off season..

Those who wont get into BBL will play in the BPL and PSL..and those that cant play BPL will probably play the lanka league..Also other non contracted players like the akmals will be plying their trade in the other leagues too..
    Yeah just read about that

CPL is in the off season(as well as T20 Blast and the Lankan league)

So basically players are available for 5 leaguesSL+1 in domestic season and CPL,T20 Blast and LPL.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is only for Centrally contracted players; so it is a very good decision; will eventually help players to concentrate more on their international game.

[QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There is a very packed season coming up.

8 Tests, 28 ODIs, 14 T20Is, & the PSL in 11 months before the World Cup.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Who said they're not getting decent pay?

And who said they're not playing many international games? I never knew only Tests qualified under your definition of "international games."
    check the number of games pakistan plays compare to other teams. Strictly speaking ODI and Test.
    Last edited by MenInG; 11th May 2018 at 06:26.

3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    check the number of games pakistan plays compare to other teams. Strictly speaking ODI and Test.
    Nowhere before did you specify that you were strictly speaking Tests and ODIs.

Our players do not seem to have an issue with what they're being paid, so why do you? Besides, they get accomodated in other ways i.e. getting hundreds of thousands along with cars etc. after thumping India in the CT final last year.
    Last edited by MenInG; 11th May 2018 at 06:26.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Nowhere before did you specify that you were strictly speaking Tests and ODIs.

Our players do not seem to have an issue with what they're being paid, so why do you? Besides, they get accomodated in other ways i.e. getting hundreds of thousands along with cars etc. after thumping India in the CT final last year.
    and players speak to you personally that they rather skip playing t20 leagues? Check the article I linked, compare every top players and how much do they make playing for their board. Sarfarz makes less than Methews.

Point is that top quality players should make quality money. Simple.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    and players speak to you personally that they rather skip playing t20 leagues? Check the article I linked, compare every top players and how much do they make playing for their board. Sarfarz makes less than Methews.

Point is that top quality players should make quality money. Simple.
    Similarly, they don't come to you personally either complaining about not getting "decent pay".

They are making a decent pay through endorsements and other incentives as well, and there really is no point of making an issue out of them not making enough.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCB’s new ‘tax’ on Ramazan cricket irks organisers

KARACHI: Cricket is one sport that is virtually played the entire year in the country, particularly in Karachi, even when there are no national tournaments staged under the umbrella of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).

The commercial capital of Pakistan has seen Ramazan cricket growing in popularity and stature by leaps and bounds, judging by the flux of competitions that are organised during the holy month. But it seems the PCB now is hell-bent on disrupting the festival cricket, as it is generally referred to, by forcing the organisers to pay a hefty fee to get a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the board.

This demand from the game’s governing body in the country is quite preposterous and uncalled for. There are several events which have become a symbol of recognition as far as Ramazan festival cricket is concerned. Before the advent of the holy month, the organisers apply for the NOC from the PCB and usually get the approval without any objections raised.

But now it seems some vested interests in the PCB have embarked upon a drive that could ultimately spell doom for cricket in Ramazan, with only those having adequate resources to meet the unfair demand would be able to stage the tournament.

And one of them — the Naya Nazimabad Ramazan Cup organisers — have already been issued a provisional NOC so that their event goes ahead as planned from Monday night at the Lawai Cricket Stadium. It has come about only after meeting the PCB request of paying up a cool sum which is supposed to be paid to organise a televised competition.

A PCB tournament evaluation committee order on May 11 to Ahmer Ali Rizvi, the representative of Naya Nazimabad, says: “The Tournament Evaluation Committee re-examined your application and evaluated the same in detail in accordance with the Pakistan Cricket Board’s Rules for Private Cricket Events 2012. It is emphasised that the instant order is being made in light of the factors/circumstances detailed in Article 7 of the Rules.

“In light of the above, you are hereby issued a ‘Provisional NOC’ to conduct the Naya Nazimabad Ramazan Cup 2018 at Lawai Stadium, subject to a payment of a Sanctioning Fee through a Pay Order/Bank Draft in favour of the ‘Pakistan Cricket Board’ amounting to PKR1500000 (1.5 million), subject to the deduction of all applicable taxes, for televised tournament.”

Karachi Gymkhana, who have the distinction of being among the pioneers of Ramazan cricket, are now on the cusp of staging the 33rd edition of the popular Ramazan Cricket Festival from the first day of the holy month at the KG Ground, a venue which played a key role in earning Pakistan its Test status after the national side defeated the MCC here in December 1951.

The prestigious and the oldest of Ramazan competitions hold little value for the PCB which is only focussing to get the extra bucks from the organisers. As a result, the Karachi Gymkhana are now desperate to acquire the NOC, having reportedly paid Rs 500,000 for this non-televised event to the cricket board.

However, in order to minimise their losses in view of this new PCB clause, the Karachi Gymkhana organisers seek an additional amount of Rs 25,000 from each of the competing teams, with every side having already paid up Rs125,000 as entry fee.

The fate of other renowned Ramazan events still hangs in the balance. Among them are the Corporate Cup, which is the brainchild of former Pakistan captain Moin Khan, the Aga Khan Ramazan Cricket Festival and Dr S.M.A. Shah Trophy, a competition which was founded by eminent orthopaedic surgeon Syed Mohammad Ali Shah who passed away in February 2013.

Dr Junaid Ali Shah, son of Dr Shah, during a media briefing at the Karachi Press Club, was vocal in his criticism of the controversial PCB move, while clearly stating that it is high time to drag the sports out of the clutches of politicians and armed forces personnel.

“Not only cricket, other sports are suffering [for long] at the hands of the political figures, bureaucrats and the armed forces personnel. Time has come to raise our voice against this gross injustice. What PCB has resorted to do is totally unwarranted,” Dr Junaid told reporters. “Unless there are concrete measures put in place, things will remain as they are now. We must weed out those with vested interests and ensure sports are free of politics. In other words steps should be taken to depoliticize all sporting institutions.”

Dr Junaid further lambasted the PCB by saying it is not a matter of money which is at stake now. “What is at stake right now is the future of Ramazan cricket in Karachi. Barring a handful of [well-off] organisers, it is a death-knell for others who organise tournament on a small scale during Ramazan. Cricketers who compete will also be financially hit by this decision of the PCB to charge such a big amount.”

https://www.dawn.com/news/1407796/pc...rks-organisers

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wahab Riaz has received his NOC to play for Derbyshire.