Instagram


The Cricket Paper

Cricket Scotland

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 213 of 213
  1. #161
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    8,615
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some people here again failing to see the difference between what others had said about Pakistani element in Mumbai attacks and what this Indian stooge said at this point of time.

    Previously, people accepted that there were certainly Pakistani non state actors involved along with Indian nationals. They had no Pakistani state's approval or backing as was acknowledged by the world and US. Furthermore, the Mumbai case is languishing in court because India could not provide enough evidence , it did not allow Pakistan access to Ajmal Kasab either.

    But Nawaz in the interview said, "should we allow allow them to cross....." He indirectly claimed that those terrorists had state's backing. He also blamed the establishment for delay in Mumbai trial. The world although agreed up to this point that those were non state actors

    Nawaz had been threatening in the press that he would divulge secrets if the treatment meted out to him is not changed. In reality, his corruption cases were initiated because of Panama.

    In this background even if for a second we accept that Pakistani state was backing those terrorists , regardless of the morality, he did a disservice to his oath and to Pakistan.
    Last edited by waqar goraya; 14th May 2018 at 23:21.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  2. #162
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,218
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nawaz rejects NSC statement, terms it 'painful, regrettable'

    Ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday, sticking by his remarks regarding the Mumbai attacks made during an exclusive interview to Dawn, rejected the National Security Committee (NSC)'s statement on the matter and termed it "painful and regrettable".

    In the interview on Saturday, Nawaz had said: "Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can’t we complete the trial?"

    After yesterday's NSC meeting, that was called a day after Nawaz's interview was published, top civil-military officials rejected and denounced the "recent statement in the context of Mumbai attacks", claiming that it could have been spurred either by “misconceptions or grievances”.

    In an informal discussion with reporters at the accountability court today, the former prime minister ─ who has come under fire for his remarks ─ said that the NSC statement was "not based on facts".

    He reiterated his demand for the formation of a national commission to decide who committed treason and said that it would allow all facts to become clear.

    Following Nawaz's interview, some elements, according to the former premier, have described him as a traitor.

    "Even at that time, the same things ─ getting our house in order ─ were being discussed in an NSC meeting," he pointed out, referring to a meeting in which, Dawn had reported, the civilian government had informed the military leadership of Pakistan's growing international isolation and sought consensus on several key actions by the state.

    "At that time, this matter was turned into 'Dawn leaks'," he said.

    "We should find out who laid the foundation of terrorism in the country," he asserted.

    "Pakistan is not becoming isolated, it is already isolated. Tell me which country stands with us, is there any?" he asked.

    Several senators on both sides of the aisle on Monday had fired a broadside at Nawaz for his recent statement about the Mumbai attacks, with some going as far as demanding that the PML-N supremo be tried for high treason; that his name be placed on the Exit Control List, and a thorough investigation be undertaken to determine the reasons behind the statement made by a thrice-elected prime minister.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1407824/na...ul-regrettable

  3. #163
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is how people speaking the truth are treated in Pakistan. Malala and NS are glaring examples.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  4. #164
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    This is how people speaking the truth are treated in Pakistan. Malala and NS are glaring examples.
    We are treating your terrorist Yadav far better than how you treat Kashmiris or how your Modi government and RSS supporters treat indian muslims. Every time i see indian muslims and kashmiris consitions in India i say THANK YOU JINNAH FOR YOUR GREAT VISION

  5. #165
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    We are treating your terrorist Yadav far better than how you treat Kashmiris or how your Modi government and RSS supporters treat indian muslims. Every time i see indian muslims and kashmiris consitions in India i say THANK YOU JINNAH FOR YOUR GREAT VISION
    I personally have great admiration for Jinnah. I won't comment on his political career, but he was a gem of a barrister during his day. He was a v.v.v.v. meritorious man in his profession, and I have great respect for him due to that. Way more meritorious and talented than Gandhi. I won't even bring in the name of that disgraceful Nehru.

    As for Kulbhushan Yadav, you still haven't proved anything yet. The man is in your custody, all the evidences are with you. Yet you remain silent about it. I wonder why. Prove it to ICJ and hang him. What's preventing you from doing that?

    As for Indian Muslims, we have a lot of them here on PP. And we all know what they think of Pakistan


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  6. #166
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    As for Indian Muslims, we have a lot of them here on PP. And we all know what they think of Pakistan
    So you don't count opinion of Kashmiri Muslims of PP? oh the irony!

  7. #167
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    So you don't count opinion of Kashmiri Muslims of PP? oh the irony!
    Don't you consider Kashmir a disputed territory? How come the narrative changed in a second?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  8. #168
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    22,231
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    This is how people speaking the truth are treated in Pakistan. Malala and NS are glaring examples.
    How are they being treated badly? Sharif is a proven liar and has siphoned off the wealth of the nation to foreign shores. Don't you think his words need to be examined carefully before being given credence given his political isolation?

    Malala was given every help by the Pakistani authorities to move abroad to England in order to safeguard her life and allow her to continue her campaign in safety.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  9. #169
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Don't you consider Kashmir a disputed territory? How come the narrative changed in a second?
    Good god these indians are so funny they change their narrative whenever needed so from atoot ang and kashmir is integral part of india to "disputed territory"

  10. #170
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    How are they being treated badly? Sharif is a proven liar and has siphoned off the wealth of the nation to foreign shores. Don't you think his words need to be examined carefully before being given credence given his political isolation?

    Malala was given every help by the Pakistani authorities to move abroad to England in order to safeguard her life and allow her to continue her campaign in safety.
    Indians ask others to respect courts and democracy but they themselves are the first one to believe someone who is disqualified by Supreme Court for his lies!

  11. #171
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Malala was given every help by the Pakistani authorities to move abroad to England in order to safeguard her life and allow her to continue her campaign in safety.
    Maybe our friend @Hitman don't know the bad Pak Army sent the helicopter for Malala to move her quickly instead of civilian govt and she was treated in a Army hospital not civilian and she recovered well.

  12. #172
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Maybe our friend @Hitman don't know the bad Pak Army sent the helicopter for Malala to move her quickly instead of civilian govt and she was treated in a Army hospital not civilian and she recovered well.
    How well has the Pak public treated her since then?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  13. #173
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Good god these indians are so funny they change their narrative whenever needed so from atoot ang and kashmir is integral part of india to "disputed territory"
    Who is changing narrative? You keep saying that Kashmir is a disputed territory, don't you? So now you suddenly accept in a second that Kashmir is a part of India? Who is changing narrative here?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  14. #174
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Indians ask others to respect courts and democracy but they themselves are the first one to believe someone who is disqualified by Supreme Court for his lies!
    When have you guys ever accepted the Indian court's judgement that Modi is innocent?

    And now suddenly we are supposed to respect Pak court's verdict?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  15. #175
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    How are they being treated badly? Sharif is a proven liar and has siphoned off the wealth of the nation to foreign shores. Don't you think his words need to be examined carefully before being given credence given his political isolation?

    Malala was given every help by the Pakistani authorities to move abroad to England in order to safeguard her life and allow her to continue her campaign in safety.
    I'm speaking of this particular statement, not other issues. NS is corrupt, and Zardari was a saint who after spending 8 years in jail suddenly became your President


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  16. #176
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for your crocodile tears towards Indian muslims, here is Mr . Asaduddin Owaisi, an Indian, giving an apt reply to those crocodile tears -




    1:52 is the icing on the cake.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  17. #177
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Who is changing narrative? You keep saying that Kashmir is a disputed territory, don't you? So now you suddenly accept in a second that Kashmir is a part of India? Who is changing narrative here?
    No don't put your words in my mouth just confirm are you saying "Kashmir is not a part of India and is occupied by India?"

  18. #178
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    No don't put your words in my mouth just confirm are you saying "Kashmir is not a part of India and is occupied by India?"
    I'm reminding you the words already in your mouth which is that Kashmir is a disputed territory. Yes, or no?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  19. #179
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,662
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    How well has the Pak public treated her since then?
    so you want 200 + million to collectively think alike and if someone of those have different opinion than that mean every Pakistani is the same?

    There are RSS supporters who are running camps to teach young kids how to use weapon to kill Muslim, or anyone Muslim who marry Hindu girl or any Muslim who say anything good about Pakistan, does that make every Hindu of India a supporter of RSS?

    If you are going to attempt to troll then try to do a better job. Your bothced attempt at hitjob just got you destroyed.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,662
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    As for your crocodile tears towards Indian muslims, here is Mr . Asaduddin Owaisi, an Indian, giving an apt reply to those crocodile tears -




    1:52 is the icing on the cake.
    one person, i can show a video where common India muslims are saying that they are told to go to Pakistan.

    Get out of here. you ain't fooling no one. try again

  21. #181
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Who is changing narrative? You keep saying that Kashmir is a disputed territory, don't you? So now you suddenly accept in a second that Kashmir is a part of India? Who is changing narrative here?
    It was you who mentioned Indian muslims without giving reference of Kashmiris which gives the impression that you do not consider Kashmiris as Indian Muslims. What Mian or anyone else thinks about the status of Kashmiris is irrelevant here.

  22. #182
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    one person, i can show a video where common India muslims are saying that they are told to go to Pakistan.

    Get out of here. you ain't fooling no one. try again
    That one person is a well known individual, not a road side pan wala.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  23. #183
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    As for your crocodile tears towards Indian muslims, here is Mr . Asaduddin Owaisi, an Indian, giving an apt reply to those crocodile tears -




    1:52 is the icing on the cake.
    And this is how your hindu goons treats elder muslims by forcing them to insult their own religion in broad day light on a road and force them to chant slogan in favor of hinduism and against Pakistan to prove their patriotism? This ain't a Pakistani flag it's a green flag with a Islamic verse written on it but your goons are to stupid and blind to understand that. @Syed1 @Waseem @Cpt. Rishwat @www787 @Greenstorm see the true face of our perosis.



    THANK YOU JINNAH FOR AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY FOR MUSLIMS

  24. #184
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm reminding you the words already in your mouth which is that Kashmir is a disputed territory. Yes, or no?
    No you started this that indian muslims here are happy here at PP so i asked what about kashmiri muslims? now tell me do you believe kashmir is not a part of india. Also comment on the video i posted above

  25. #185
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    It was you who mentioned Indian muslims without giving reference of Kashmiris which gives the impression that you do not consider Kashmiris as Indian Muslims. What Mian or anyone else thinks about the status of Kashmiris is irrelevant here.
    No, it was him who mentioned how Indian muslims are in such a poor state and condition, it saddens him. I merely spoke of Muslim Indian posters on PP who doesn't give two hoots about Pakistan. Yes, there are Kashmiri muslims who wants to separate from India. But you what? There have been separatist movements all around India in the past, including in my state named ULFA. They were crushed under the boots, and we Assamese people loved every bit of it. What about Khalistani movement? They were crushed too. Was it because in my state they were Hindus and in Punjab they were Sikhs that they were destroyed? No, because they were venomous snakes for which they were crushed. The Kashmiri stone pelters are bloody lucky they haven't met such fate yet.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  26. #186
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    No you started this that indian muslims here are happy here at PP so i asked what about kashmiri muslims? now tell me do you believe kashmir is not a part of india. Also comment on the video i posted above
    And I immediately asked you why you were worried about the opinion of Kashmiri muslims since in your opinion Kashmir is a disputed territory. Pak posters have always maintained so. Why else would Pakistan be so pro to an Indian state?

    Now how come your narrative immediately changed and you mentioned about the opinion of Kashmiri Muslims on India? In your and many else's opinion, Kashmir is a disputed territory. What changed all of a sudden?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  27. #187
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    And this is how your hindu goons treats elder muslims by forcing them to insult their own religion in broad day light on a road and force them to chant slogan in favor of hinduism and against Pakistan to prove their patriotism? This ain't a Pakistani flag it's a green flag with a Islamic verse written on it but your goons are to stupid and blind to understand that. @Syed1 @Waseem @Cpt. Rishwat @www787 @Greenstorm see the true face of our perosis.



    THANK YOU JINNAH FOR AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY FOR MUSLIMS
    We Pakistanis sometimes do not realize how much we owe to Quaid-e-Azam and our ancestors who sacrificed a lot in Pakistan movement. We almost take freedom for granted. I really feel for Kashmiris and specially Indian Muslims who have been systematically forced into submission.

  28. #188
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    And this is how your hindu goons treats elder muslims by forcing them to insult their own religion in broad day light on a road and force them to chant slogan in favor of hinduism and against Pakistan to prove their patriotism? This ain't a Pakistani flag it's a green flag with a Islamic verse written on it but your goons are to stupid and blind to understand that. @Syed1 @Waseem @Cpt. Rishwat @www787 @Greenstorm see the true face of our perosis.



    THANK YOU JINNAH FOR AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY FOR MUSLIMS
    And this is how your honorable country treats Hindus there -



    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  29. #189
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    We Pakistanis sometimes do not realize how much we owe to Quaid-e-Azam and our ancestors who sacrificed a lot in Pakistan movement. We almost take freedom for granted. I really feel for Kashmiris and specially Indian Muslims who have been systematically forced into submission.
    True we are living as we want in an independent country thanks the Jinnah, Iqbal and all those great heroes of Pakistan movement

  30. #190
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,662
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    That one person is a well known individual, not a road side pan wala.
    pan wala is more important than a well known person.

  31. #191
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    No, it was him who mentioned how Indian muslims are in such a poor state and condition, it saddens him. I merely spoke of Muslim Indian posters on PP who doesn't give two hoots about Pakistan. Yes, there are Kashmiri muslims who wants to separate from India. But you what? There have been separatist movements all around India in the past, including in my state named ULFA. They were crushed under the boots, and we Assamese people loved every bit of it. What about Khalistani movement? They were crushed too. Was it because in my state they were Hindus and in Punjab they were Sikhs that they were destroyed? No, because they were venomous snakes for which they were crushed. The Kashmiri stone pelters are bloody lucky they haven't met such fate yet.
    Nobody has asked the opinion of Indian Muslims regarding Pakistan. We are only showing concern for the sufferings faced by Indian Muslims.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Nobody has asked the opinion of Indian Muslims regarding Pakistan. We are only showing concern for the sufferings faced by Indian Muslims.
    Mr. Owaisi gave you the proper answer to your question in the video I posted. Indian Muslims, bar Kashmirirs, are happy where they are. They don't give two hoots about sympathy from Pakistan.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  33. #193
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    pan wala is more important than a well known person.
    Much like how a random pan wala in Pakistan rating Imran Khan the greatest cricketer of all time


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  34. #194
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NS is not merely hated because of corruption charges. If it were so, a lot more politicians would have been much more loathed. Not to mention the honorable Mr. Zardari, a jailbird who spent 8 years in jail, only to become the President of Pakistan. There are a lot more reasons for the hatred of NS other than false corruption charges.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  35. #195
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Mr. Owaisi gave you the proper answer to your question in the video I posted. Indian Muslims, bar Kashmirirs, are happy where they are. They don't give two hoots about sympathy from Pakistan.
    Owaisi is not saying that Indian Muslims are not facing any issues. Whether they give two hoots or not does not matter to us.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    969
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    NS is not merely hated because of corruption charges. If it were so, a lot more politicians would have been much more loathed. Not to mention the honorable Mr. Zardari, a jailbird who spent 8 years in jail, only to become the President of Pakistan. There are a lot more reasons for the hatred of NS other than false corruption charges.
    It seems that you do not know much about Pakistan. Zardari is the most hated person in Pakistani politics and NS despite of all his corruption, also became PM for the third time. Indians love for NS tells us Pakistanis a lot about that man.

  37. #197
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,696
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Although we had our suspicions on NS and his close association with Modi, i never thought that the guy would betray PK in an attempt to save his own arsse. The guy is a serious intelligence risk and he needs to be put in solitary confinement like the Israelis did with one of their Nuclear scientists a few years ago.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    24,272
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    one person, i can show a video where common India muslims are saying that they are told to go to Pakistan.

    Get out of here. you ain't fooling no one. try again
    Try what? Has any Indian muslim gone to Pakistan asking for refuge since 1950?

    They dont require your help and they dont require your concern and they rejected the idea of Pakistan in 1947 and stayed in India.

    Indian muslims are glad they are not on extreme vetting lists of nations when applying for a visa.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    24,272
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Nobody has asked the opinion of Indian Muslims regarding Pakistan. We are only showing concern for the sufferings faced by Indian Muslims.
    Indian muslims didnot ask you to show concern. Better show concern for Pakistani hindus who are coming to India as refugees in 100s a year.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    It seems that you do not know much about Pakistan. Zardari is the most hated person in Pakistani politics and NS despite of all his corruption, also became PM for the third time. Indians love for NS tells us Pakistanis a lot about that man.
    Doesn't tell us a lot about the nation?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  41. #201
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,493
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Indian muslims didnot ask you to show concern. Better show concern for Pakistani hindus who are coming to India as refugees in 100s a year.
    I wonder how many Muslims in India are seeking to go to Pakistan, as opposed to how many Hindus in Pakistan who are prepared to arrive in droves to India.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  42. #202
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,662
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Try what? Has any Indian muslim gone to Pakistan asking for refuge since 1950?

    They dont require your help and they dont require your concern and they rejected the idea of Pakistan in 1947 and stayed in India.

    Indian muslims are glad they are not on extreme vetting lists of nations when applying for a visa.
    I think the problem with you is that you lose your comprehension skills when someone rightly criticized India with facts, and you make up things to feel better.

    When did i say I am trying to help them or they want my help.

    Please state it otherwise do not waste anyone time. Thank you.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    1,662
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Much like how a random pan wala in Pakistan rating Imran Khan the greatest cricketer of all time
    That would be Lara.

  44. #204
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,655
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  45. #205
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    89,655
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    The dramatic turn of events surrounding former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s recent statement on the Mumbai attacks took another twist on Wednesday as PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi failed to convince him to ‘soften’ his stance towards the security establishment.

    Both Shehbaz and Abbasi went to meet Sharif at the Punjab House in the federal capital.

    Reliable sources in the PML-N said a statement posted by the PML-N’s social media cell on the Facebook and Twitter earlier on Tuesday regarding the National Security Committee (NSC) declaration alarmed the prime minister and Punjab chief minister who visited the premier in a bid to persuade him not to issue hostile statements.
    “Yesterday’s declaration is totally wrong and I reject it. I am not only a Pakistani citizen but the people of Pakistan also made me the prime minister of this country. Time has come to find out who took this country to where it is today. I know much and it’s high time the truth should come out in black and white,” the statement quoted Sharif as having said.

    An informed party source said after the statement appeared on social media, Shehbaz wanted to have the statement removed immediately but his instructions were defied and the post is still present on the PML-N’s official accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

    “Unlike other party matters, Shehbaz has little control on the PML-N’s social media cell mainly because it is directly controlled by Maryam Nawaz, who did not want the posts critical of the NSC declaration to be removed from the PML-N’s official accounts on social media,” the insider said.

    “This is embarrassing for the PML-N chief, who is trying to defuse tension between his party and the security establishment, but the approach of some individuals close to Sharif is aggravating the situation.”

    In addition, Sharif’s informal conversation with a group of journalists outside the accountability court in which the ex-premier hinted at revealing “real culprits behind the 2014 sit-in” and his strong criticism of former head of a security agency are also said to have raised concerns of the top government functionaries at the centre and Punjab.

    Sources said that the former premier was in no mood to mend fences with the powerful state institutions – both the security establishment and the judiciary – and sounded “bitter than before” during the meeting with Abbasi and Shehbaz.

    He showed no intention either to issue a retraction or explanation regarding his statement made during his recent interview with an English-language daily, it is learnt.

    PML-N Parliamentary Party meeting

    In a related move, PM Abbasi chaired the meeting of the PML-N parliamentary party in which the matter was discussed.

    Reportedly, the meeting agreed that tension between the ruling party, its federal government and the security establishment needed to be defused and it was decided in the meeting that Shehbaz and Abbasi would hold a joint meeting with Sharif to urge him not to take the confrontation still further up, but failed — reportedly.

    The Express Tribune on Wednesday reported that PM Abbasi was under pressure from circles close to Sharif to convene a parliamentary party meeting of the PML-N in order to pass a unanimous resolution in support of Sharif and to condemn that Sharif was “misquoted by Indian media”.

    However, no such motion was passed during the meeting. Sources said personally the prime minister was not in favour of convening the parliamentary party meeting on the matter as he reportedly believed that such a step would add fuel to fire.

    The PML-N sources said that the meeting between the prime minister, Punjab chief minister and the deposed prime minister was held after the PML-N’s parliamentary party and Sharif expressed displeasure that the parliamentary party did not put weight behind him “the way it should have”.

    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1712098...-angry-sharif/


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  46. #206
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    21,972
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    The dramatic turn of events surrounding former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s recent statement on the Mumbai attacks took another twist on Wednesday as PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif and Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi failed to convince him to ‘soften’ his stance towards the security establishment.

    Both Shehbaz and Abbasi went to meet Sharif at the Punjab House in the federal capital.

    Reliable sources in the PML-N said a statement posted by the PML-N’s social media cell on the Facebook and Twitter earlier on Tuesday regarding the National Security Committee (NSC) declaration alarmed the prime minister and Punjab chief minister who visited the premier in a bid to persuade him not to issue hostile statements.
    “Yesterday’s declaration is totally wrong and I reject it. I am not only a Pakistani citizen but the people of Pakistan also made me the prime minister of this country. Time has come to find out who took this country to where it is today. I know much and it’s high time the truth should come out in black and white,” the statement quoted Sharif as having said.

    An informed party source said after the statement appeared on social media, Shehbaz wanted to have the statement removed immediately but his instructions were defied and the post is still present on the PML-N’s official accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

    “Unlike other party matters, Shehbaz has little control on the PML-N’s social media cell mainly because it is directly controlled by Maryam Nawaz, who did not want the posts critical of the NSC declaration to be removed from the PML-N’s official accounts on social media,” the insider said.

    “This is embarrassing for the PML-N chief, who is trying to defuse tension between his party and the security establishment, but the approach of some individuals close to Sharif is aggravating the situation.”

    In addition, Sharif’s informal conversation with a group of journalists outside the accountability court in which the ex-premier hinted at revealing “real culprits behind the 2014 sit-in” and his strong criticism of former head of a security agency are also said to have raised concerns of the top government functionaries at the centre and Punjab.

    Sources said that the former premier was in no mood to mend fences with the powerful state institutions – both the security establishment and the judiciary – and sounded “bitter than before” during the meeting with Abbasi and Shehbaz.

    He showed no intention either to issue a retraction or explanation regarding his statement made during his recent interview with an English-language daily, it is learnt.

    PML-N Parliamentary Party meeting

    In a related move, PM Abbasi chaired the meeting of the PML-N parliamentary party in which the matter was discussed.

    Reportedly, the meeting agreed that tension between the ruling party, its federal government and the security establishment needed to be defused and it was decided in the meeting that Shehbaz and Abbasi would hold a joint meeting with Sharif to urge him not to take the confrontation still further up, but failed — reportedly.

    The Express Tribune on Wednesday reported that PM Abbasi was under pressure from circles close to Sharif to convene a parliamentary party meeting of the PML-N in order to pass a unanimous resolution in support of Sharif and to condemn that Sharif was “misquoted by Indian media”.

    However, no such motion was passed during the meeting. Sources said personally the prime minister was not in favour of convening the parliamentary party meeting on the matter as he reportedly believed that such a step would add fuel to fire.

    The PML-N sources said that the meeting between the prime minister, Punjab chief minister and the deposed prime minister was held after the PML-N’s parliamentary party and Sharif expressed displeasure that the parliamentary party did not put weight behind him “the way it should have”.

    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1712098...-angry-sharif/
    He's done. If his own party is now making moves to dissaccociate themselves then he is history. They have seen the way the wind is blowing. If they dont jettison this guy they are all history and will be wiped out..

  47. #207
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    2,363
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  48. #208
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    1,509
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Ex-ISI men likely behind 26/11 attacks, says Athar

    ISLAMABAD: Military spokesman Maj-Gen Athar Abbas has hinted at involvement of retired ISI officials in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, but categorically denied any role of serving spies.

    The ISPR chief, in his interaction with the visiting delegation of Indian journalists and in an interview with CNN-IBN, indicated the possibility of some retired officials collaborating with Mumbai perpetrators.
    This is probably the first time that Pakistan military has suggested possible links between retired ISI men and Lashkar-e-Taiba, though India had in the past accused serving officials of being involved.

    Maj-Gen Abbas described the group responsible for the attacks as a splinter group of LeT headed by Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, who is being tried by an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi.

    He denied ISI had any links with the Haqqani Network an accusation made by Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen during his visit to Islamabad last week.

    The military spokesman reiterated the demand for an end to US drone strikes in tribal areas.
    https://www.dawn.com/news/623876/ex-...cks-says-athar

    Already admitted to by ISPR in 2011 in an interview to Indian journos...but did you get to hear hue and cry over this? Pak saaf, pakeeza, patriotic-than-thou wardi wale jarnail

  49. #209
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,696
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    That summerises your thick Noora down to a T.

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    31,568
    Mentioned
    1329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    That summerises your thick Noora down to a T.
    Now the Nooras are saying that the people who arranged and conducted the interview are to blame as if poor ol'Nawazo is doodh peeta bacha who does not know right from wrong.



    Iskay moh pe jitnay jootay parien kam hai


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  51. #211
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,696
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Now the Nooras are saying that the people who arranged and conducted the interview are to blame as if poor ol'Nawazo is doodh peeta bacha who does not know right from wrong.



    Iskay moh pe jitnay jootay parien kam hai
    It reminds me of the bablu controversy when the 45 year old father of 5 was called a bacha.

  52. #212
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    That would be Lara.
    That would be LaLa not Lara

  53. #213
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    9,696
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @LegendInzi
    Establishment not broadcasting the PM?
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1408487/i-...-says-marriyum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •