Mentioned
    1642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

"We are ready for England and will do well against them" : Sarfaraz Ahmed

Pakistan captain speaking after end of 1st Test:

"It was a great team effort as you can see batting was very difficult here"

"It was a good knock by Imam-ul-Haq and Babar Azam"

"We dropped a few catches but if we had taken them [then we would have chased less]" : SA

"Kevin O'Brien and Thompson batted really well and that's why Ireland managed to take lead to 160"

"I would like to give credit to my batsmen and bowlers, especially the way Imam-ul-Haq and Babar Azam played it shows that they have great potential"

"We have to back Imam-ul-Haq and Babar Azam as they will be great players in the future"

"Yes, we needed this sort of a stand out performance and we are ready for England and will do well against them"

"Yes, we were worried when we were 14/3 but we were confident that we are a good batting side"

"The way Imam and Babr played shows their character and confidence"

"This gives great confidence to them and to the team for the next 2 Test matches as well"

"We were very impressed (with him) when we selected Imam-ul-Haq"

"We decided on enforcing the Follow-On as we knew it would be difficult to bat in the 4th innings"

"But, we are a confident and young side with 2 debutante players, and we were confident that we could chase any target"

"The way Imam and Azam batted is a good thing for Pakistan as it shows we can chase target on 5th Day"

"Azhar Ali and Asad Shafiq are our main players and I am very confident that they will play well, whenever the teams needs their help"

"Conditions in Ireland are very tough and we knew they [Ireland] will come very hard at us"

"Congratulations to the Ireland Test team on playing their 1st Test match and hopefully more matches will come for them in the future"

"This match victory will help us in the upcoming Test series against England"

"If Ireland are willing to come to Pakistan, we are definitely ready to welcome them there"

"We are very impressed about Faheem's performance; He came to the Pakistan side in the T20 version and its good to see that he is also capable of playing the longer version of the game"

"We need a bowling all-rounder in the team and the way he [Faheem] batted and bowled, as a captain I am confident that he will do more for the team in the future"
    Last edited by MenInG; 15th May 2018 at 16:44.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter