User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Col Sohail of Military Intelligence martyred, Chief of LeJ Baluchistan and 2 other terrorists killed

Security forces intercepted and killed a 'high-value target' of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) said to be involved in the killings of over 100 members of the Hazara community as well as police personnel, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) reported early Thursday.

Col Sohail Abid of Military Intelligence was martyred in the gunfight. Four other soldiers were injured, two of whom are said to be in critical condition.

"Security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation in Killi Almas area of Balochistan on pointation from apprehended high-value target about the presence of suicide bombers along with other terrorists in hideouts," ISPR reported

According to the statement, three terrorists — two suicide bombers and one high-value target identified as Salman Badeni — were killed after an intense gun battle.

The two suicide bombers were of Afghani nationality, ISPR said. One injured militant is in military custody.

A combing operation is ongoing in the area.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1408119/co...in-balochistan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP Sohail the brave son of pak soil

Yeh jo qayam pak dherti he, Iske peeche werdi he

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    RIP Sohail the brave son of pak soil

Yeh jo qayam pak dherti he, Iske peeche werdi he
    And sadly we still hear that fauj is protecting such elements, yes they might have done that at some stage but we have lost countless soldiers fighting not only Talibans but LeJ type of groups. 11 soldiers lost their lives in Waziristan this week fighting the missing persons

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the last thing he wrote.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    This is the last thing he wrote.

Translate please

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    May Allah grant jannat to the brave soldier.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    May the Shaheed officer rest in peace, and God give strength to his family.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP, proud of you.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Translate please
    A poem he wrote about his country mentioning his wish to become a shaheed while protecting his country.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Lahore Lahore Aay
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Translate please
    My loyalty asks to lay my life for my country
    Such is the love for the soil of it

If my blood can cultivate this land and maintain spring
    May my fate entails it doing again and again

Who have gardened this land with their blood from heart
    I wish to count myself in those

I pray to be called a martyred, Sohail
    May I be able todo such a memorable deed .

Aajzi k takkabbur sy bachu. (hazrat ali hajveri RA)

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Baluch has every reason to complain. Many do want separation as the region remains incredibly under developed. Treat them well and they will want to be as Pakistani as Lahoris. Don't blame the enemy for taking advantage of unhappy people instead prove the separatists wrong by providing them all they want.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 18th May 2018 at 11:28.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a silent reader of this forum since 2007 but never thought of signing up, then just some months before I registered (well I didn’t know how to make an ID so took help from one of my relative who was regular member of this forum who arranged an ID for me) it’s all because when I saw that how some of so called knowledgeable posters were spreading moronic information about my country and it channeled my inner hulk.

Due to my work I have visited serveral times areas of KPK and Balochistant, haven’t visited Punjab for once and twice or thrice to Sindh. I can clearly say with all the authority that Balochistan people don't want any freedom etc.

Now in order to understand the problem people need to understand even the Pakistani people that Balochi people are not against Pak Gov they are against the tribal Sardars of Balochistan because they are the ones who have been vanquishing the basic rights of the people of Balochistan, if you look at the history of Balochistan and its Politics all its Political representatives in the National Assembly have been Baloch Sardars so Baloch Sardars are responsible for all this and

Yes Pak Gov is partially at fault because different establishments have been supporting these so called Sardars and these Sardars have deprived the balochi people from Education, health facilities etc. I

n other words people say Sui provides gas for whole of Pakistan but that area is deprived from the gas Yes its true but one should counter question this narrative by asking that Who is responsible for all this? Is it the duty of Federal Government ? Or the Baloch Government under the 18th constitutional ammendment and Provincial Autonomy ? Now there is another misconception among people that its all done because of missing persons and army is responsible.

Now let me ask here, who is known to secret underground cells which were made by Mr. Bugti which were filled with lots of young people who were enslaved to do their work for free??

People here are saying that Balochistan never wanted to unite with Pakistan for them they should watch the interview of Prince Umar Grandson of Khan of Kalat and remember Khan of Kalat was the person who was the head tribal Sardar at that time.

How can you people forget Shero Marri? The BLA commander who himself said that Khan of Kalat was not forced to join Pakistan. He said we are only fighting for our rights not for the cause of Freedom. So first of all, those people should wipe out the dirty lie from their minds and we also know what happened later on with Shero Marri.

i must tell you one more fact is one or two districts of Balouchistan who are raising these slogans but all other districts give damn to such views.

One more interesting fact, i should tell you today. Balouch population includes mostly, three tribes. Maingal, Marri, Bhugti.

Both Marri's and Bhugti's are some how in the government and saying that India provokes other Bhugti and Marri people to do such things. It is a famous statement by the way you can see it from anywhere. So this shows not all Bhugtis want freedom. And also the brother of Marri separatist (Herbyar Marri) was MPA of Balouchistan and never asks for the freedom. This is their condition. They can only kill innocent labours and they can only blow the gas plants.

Last but not the least is that thousands of BLA fighters started surrendering since 2015 and said we were made fools. Allah Nazar Balouch, who was the founder is no where on the picture. There are hardly few thousands who are disturbing the peace of other Balouchis. Balouch people are brave and courageous but some of the evils wants to use them in their dirty plan. But sorry to say, their popularity graph and their militant wings are becoming weaker and weaker day by day.

I hope this should burry this topic forever.
    @Syed1 @Pakpak @Mian @the Great Khan @Pakistanian
    Last edited by DeadBall; 18th May 2018 at 11:28.

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    I was a silent reader of this forum since 2007 but never thought of signing up, then just some months before I registered (well I didn’t know how to make an ID so took help from one of my relative who was regular member of this forum who arranged an ID for me) it’s all because when I saw that how some of so called knowledgeable posters were spreading moronic information about my country and it channeled my inner hulk.

Due to my work I have visited serveral times areas of KPK and Balochistant, haven’t visited Punjab for once and twice or thrice to Sindh. I can clearly say with all the authority that Balochistan people don't want any freedom etc.

Now in order to understand the problem people need to understand even the Pakistani people that Balochi people are not against Pak Gov they are against the tribal Sardars of Balochistan because they are the ones who have been vanquishing the basic rights of the people of Balochistan, if you look at the history of Balochistan and its Politics all its Political representatives in the National Assembly have been Baloch Sardars so Baloch Sardars are responsible for all this and

Yes Pak Gov is partially at fault because different establishments have been supporting these so called Sardars and these Sardars have deprived the balochi people from Education, health facilities etc. I

n other words people say Sui provides gas for whole of Pakistan but that area is deprived from the gas Yes its true but one should counter question this narrative by asking that Who is responsible for all this? Is it the duty of Federal Government ? Or the Baloch Government under the 18th constitutional ammendment and Provincial Autonomy ? Now there is another misconception among people that its all done because of missing persons and army is responsible.

Now let me ask here, who is known to secret underground cells which were made by Mr. Bugti which were filled with lots of young people who were enslaved to do their work for free??

People here are saying that Balochistan never wanted to unite with Pakistan for them they should watch the interview of Prince Umar Grandson of Khan of Kalat and remember Khan of Kalat was the person who was the head tribal Sardar at that time.

How can you people forget Shero Marri? The BLA commander who himself said that Khan of Kalat was not forced to join Pakistan. He said we are only fighting for our rights not for the cause of Freedom. So first of all, those people should wipe out the dirty lie from their minds and we also know what happened later on with Shero Marri.

i must tell you one more fact is one or two districts of Balouchistan who are raising these slogans but all other districts give damn to such views.

One more interesting fact, i should tell you today. Balouch population includes mostly, three tribes. Maingal, Marri, Bhugti.

Both Marri's and Bhugti's are some how in the government and saying that India provokes other Bhugti and Marri people to do such things. It is a famous statement by the way you can see it from anywhere. So this shows not all Bhugtis want freedom. And also the brother of Marri separatist (Herbyar Marri) was MPA of Balouchistan and never asks for the freedom. This is their condition. They can only kill innocent labours and they can only blow the gas plants.

Last but not the least is that thousands of BLA fighters started surrendering since 2015 and said we were made fools. Allah Nazar Balouch, who was the founder is no where on the picture. There are hardly few thousands who are disturbing the peace of other Balouchis. Balouch people are brave and courageous but some of the evils wants to use them in their dirty plan. But sorry to say, their popularity graph and their militant wings are becoming weaker and weaker day by day.

I hope this should burry this topic forever.
    @Syed1 @Pakpak @Mian @the Great Khan @Pakistanian
    Great post brother based on ground realities