Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How to get rid of ghost/paranormal activity?

Hi all,

I won’t go into details of what is going on but has anyone experienced any paranormal activity/ghosts in their life? How did you get rid of them? I was a non believer but after what’s happening right now there is a ghost/paranormal thing going on.. Have tried many pandits but they are not able to control the ghost.. If anyone has faced such an issue and know of someone who can help or some way please let me know..

Thanks

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to hear whispers in my ears while sleeping alone and it really scared me for years. But then came a time I got comfortable with the idea of ghosts around us and it stopped bothering me. It has been 5 years, and I hear nothing now.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    I used to hear whispers in my ears while sleeping alone and it really scared me for years. But then came a time I got comfortable with the idea of ghosts around us and it stopped bothering me. It has been 5 years, and I hear nothing now.

Thanks for the response, problem is the ghost we have is very harmful and he is doing things which can take lives.. So we just can’t accept him since it’s a huge risk.. You know anyone who can control such powers?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Thanks for the response, problem is the ghost we have is very harmful and he is doing things which can take lives.. So we just can’t accept him since it’s a huge risk.. You know anyone who can control such powers?
    No idea, but moving somewhere else could help.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    No idea, but moving somewhere else could help.
    Have already send the kids away, have asked my relatives who are facing this and now they will also move out.. But its not feasible to empty the home forever the home costs like a million dollars and they can’t just abandon it forever and buy a new one..

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice if you go into a little details.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Would be nice if you go into a little details.

So my relative lives near Delhi they have a kind of joint family.. Now few of the members of joint family have died and the kids are working and some of the kids have moved somewhere else.. Some people still stay in that home..

Last week during the storm they had went to a different state and the house was empty and the neighbours called that the house is on fire, fire brigade came and got it all under control.. The entire ground flooor was burnt apart from one room which was perfectly normal (weird)..

After that incident in last 4 days they have had 15 fires in weird places.

They have a glass almirah for crockery inside the almirah fire happens.. Insulator.
    The bedsheet caught fire and when they put it out and put a new bed sheet again t caught fire on its own.
    The room on ground floor which wasn’t burnt in first fire caught fire last night on its own..
    Newspaper were soaked in water used for cleaning they caught fire on there own..

Their is no electric wiring or gas leakage.
    They have watered the entire house from top to bottom 5 times a day..

So basically there is a paranormal force happening the house has seen many deaths in last few years and some families are not settled..

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard that if a man gets completely naked in the room where paranormal activity occurs , the ghosts will dissapear.

I am going to name my son "Intikhab Alam" so that he will never lose his job.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadsahabjee View Post
    I have heard that if a man gets completely naked in the room where paranormal activity occurs , the ghosts will dissapear.
    I heard that too and is precisely why I always sleep naked.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    I heard that too and is precisely why I always sleep naked.
    I was a non believer and used to ridicule and troll like you are.. ultimately I can understand why you think it’s a joke since people only believe in such things when it happens to them..

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bda hi sanskaari or sharmila bhoot hi....i appreciate this

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a non believer and used to ridicule and troll like you are.. ultimately I can understand why you think it’s a joke since people only believe in such things when it happens to them..
    Are you serious ? Ghosts exists ?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post

I don’t know how else to explain what’s going on.. And paranormal activities do happen you can check stories of western people if you think Indians are just brainwashed.. Yes Indians take it to the next level no doubt but paranormal activities happen everywhere around the world and this seems to be one of that case.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    772 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So my relative lives near Delhi they have a kind of joint family.. Now few of the members of joint family have died and the kids are working and some of the kids have moved somewhere else.. Some people still stay in that home..

Last week during the storm they had went to a different state and the house was empty and the neighbours called that the house is on fire, fire brigade came and got it all under control.. The entire ground flooor was burnt apart from one room which was perfectly normal (weird)..

After that incident in last 4 days they have had 15 fires in weird places.

They have a glass almirah for crockery inside the almirah fire happens.. Insulator.
    The bedsheet caught fire and when they put it out and put a new bed sheet again t caught fire on its own.
    The room on ground floor which wasn’t burnt in first fire caught fire last night on its own..
    Newspaper were soaked in water used for cleaning they caught fire on there own..

Their is no electric wiring or gas leakage.
    They have watered the entire house from top to bottom 5 times a day..

So basically there is a paranormal force happening the house has seen many deaths in last few years and some families are not settled..
    I too did not believe in such until very recently where I had a freak experience and that totally changed me and I started to take these things seriously. Have they consulted anyone among their social circles that might be able to help with such? I mean I can tell you how a Muslim household might try to tackle such an issues but (and I don't mean any disrespect here) that wouldn't help the cause since I believe we don't share religious views.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghosts here refers to whatever has caused the unexplained. It doesn't always have to be what you see in the movies.

Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would put some cameras up, you will make decent youtube revenue.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    I too did not believe in such until very recently where I had a freak experience and that totally changed me and I started to take these things seriously. Have they consulted anyone among their social circles that might be able to help with such? I mean I can tell you how a Muslim household might try to tackle such an issues but (and I don't mean any disrespect here) that wouldn't help the cause since I believe we don't share religious views.

Have consulted a lot of pandits and most of them say that the it’s a paranormal force whic is so powerful they can’t control it.. Some are sayings it’s djinn, some say a ghost, some say it’s soul of a dead relative.. Whatever it is it’s powerful.

Can you tell me what you will do? If it can be followed we can try if not due to religious beliefs then we will look for other alternatives.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    772 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Have consulted a lot of pandits and most of them say that the it’s a paranormal force whic is so powerful they can’t control it.. Some are sayings it’s djinn, some say a ghost, some say it’s soul of a dead relative.. Whatever it is it’s powerful.

Can you tell me what you will do? If it can be followed we can try if not due to religious beliefs then we will look for other alternatives.
    We would read specific Quranic verses for a particular number of days or get a priest (Aalim) to do some Dum on the premisis. When I had my experience I was told to read certain verses of Quran and a dua was given to me to make sure that nothing of this sorts happens to again.

I was also told to take extra care of the cleanliness of my surroundings (A concept known as Pak/Napak in Islam) when that happened to me so maybe you can look into that if the preceeding cannot be done due to religious reasons.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We would read specific Quranic verses for a particular number of days or get a priest (Aalim) to do some Dum on the premisis. When I had my experience I was told to read certain verses of Quran and a dua was given to me to make sure that nothing of this sorts happens to again.

I was also told to take extra care of the cleanliness of my surroundings (A concept known as Pak/Napak in Islam) when that happened to me so maybe you can look into that if the preceeding cannot be done due to religious reasons.
    Did that sort out the paranormal activity for you tho? Don't have to answer if it's too personal a question.

it's written. an akmal will never be a hero.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I too don't believe in any phenomenon but if you truly believe there is some external force starting such fires, I would put up cameras around the house and observe. It's very much possible that there is some other cause behind it other than a ghost.

“I've never lost a game I just ran out of time.” Micheal Jordan

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    772 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    Did that sort out the paranormal activity for you tho? Don't have to answer if it's too personal a question.
    It did indeed and Alhamdulliah I've been well ever since. Also, previously I always complained of severe migraines and a heavy feeling on my head all the time. Ever since I've taken care of cleanliness and recited those dua that my parents told me I have not had this complain since almost 2 years now - Alhamdulliah!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can you list down the specific verses? If they want they can read it no harm imo.

Yes they are taking care of cleanininess and wash themselves and the house 4-5 times a day..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    I too don't believe in any phenomenon but if you truly believe there is some external force starting such fires, I would put up cameras around the house and observe. It's very much possible that there is some other cause behind it other than a ghost.

Will they get captured in a camera? As I am typing this another fire broke out in their sons home now(separate home), his bed caught fire on its own..

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will they get captured in a camera? As I am typing this another fire broke out in their sons home now(separate home), his bed caught fire on its own..
    What the hell! This is bloody serious and it involves life and death.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    772 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Can you list down the specific verses? If they want they can read it no harm imo.

Yes they are taking care of cleanininess and wash themselves and the house 4-5 times a day..
    Get someone Alim or Imam or someone who can read Arabic to do this, this I personally followed and still follow to this very day.

At the Dawn of the day (Fajr, which Before Sunrise) recite these with a voice that can be heard on every corner of the premises.

Surah Fatiah - 1st Chapter (Surah) in the Holy Quran (3 Times)
    Surah Nas - Last / 114th Chapter (Surah) in the Holy Quran (11 Times)
    Surah Ya-Sin - 36th Chapter (Suran) in the Holy Quran (Once)

I normally do this once I have completed my daily Fajr prayers.

I hope this helps my friend. My Allah ease your difficulty. Ameen

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You might want to listen to this ted talk, can approach this issue more scientifically

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    You might want to listen to this ted talk, can approach this issue more scientifically

I listened to it and I agree with her. However the examples she gave are of one person and to be honest are not paranormal at all.. Like I said I am not gonna argue about paranormal activities or not because unless it happens to you, you won’t believe so it’s a dead discussion.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Get someone Alim or Imam or someone who can read Arabic to do this, this I personally followed and still follow to this very day.

At the Dawn of the day (Fajr, which Before Sunrise) recite these with a voice that can be heard on every corner of the premises.

Thank you brother!!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest good quality cameras.

At the very least you would be the first person to document ghost activities.
    Last edited by Sirris; 17th May 2018 at 12:20.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wont work if the ghost is hindu..

"Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had gone through a similar experience one of the room in our house is under control of some hidden thing or jin whatever you call it and everyone who slept there had to face weird things happening around and one thing that happened to everyone who slept there regularly is that someone wake you up in middle of the night by touching your feet. I got used to it after it happened a couple of times.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    It wont work if the ghost is hindu..
    Maulvi Sahb from my village disagrees.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I won’t go into details of what is going on but has anyone experienced any paranormal activity/ghosts in their life? How did you get rid of them? I was a non believer but after what’s happening right now there is a ghost/paranormal thing going on.. Have tried many pandits but they are not able to control the ghost.. If anyone has faced such an issue and know of someone who can help or some way please let me know..

Thanks
    No such things as ghosts..but jinn..yeh.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    No such things as ghosts..but jinn..yeh.

Brother you would not believe what had happened.. I would have agreed with you but after the events of last 4 days believe me spirits exist.. A spirit from my relatives family has come and is causing all this..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Brother a spirit has come and shown himself it’s of one of the relatives of her family who died 5 years back..

It’s very scary stuff going on..

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Those who make fun of such stuff..would suggest not to invite attention. Don't tempt your fate.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Those who make fun of such stuff..would suggest not to invite attention. Don't tempt your fate.
    My ex g.f was under influence of some ghost. ,though she was ok after some time untill she met me and turned herself as a ghost in my life. Dnt know abt her and her husband now much though...

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My ex g.f was under influence of some ghost. ,though she was ok after some time untill she met me and turned herself as a ghost in my life. Dnt know abt her and her husband now much though...
    May you get what you wish for. I am out of this thread.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May you get what you wish for. I am out of this thread.
    I am 101 percent sure that those who run away from tgese things ,many times attract tgese things. So just dnt think much about them.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brother you would not believe what had happened.. I would have agreed with you but after the events of last 4 days believe me spirits exist.. A spirit from my relatives family has come and is causing all this..
    Bhai, jinns come in all shapes of forms. They will come looking like a relative to fool us. Hope your issue is resolved soon.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it odd that such stuff are most often reported in the less developed part of the world where superstitious and religious zealot is high.

I am not closed minded however and really wish that the OP gets to the bottom of this and should consider installing cameras in and around his house as a first measure.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play Surah Baqrah from the Quran in the house Insha'Allah will help.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Titrate the dose of Abilify and Risperidal

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    I find it odd that such stuff are most often reported in the less developed part of the world where superstitious and religious zealot is high.

I am not closed minded however and really wish that the OP gets to the bottom of this and should consider installing cameras in and around his house as a first measure.
    You find it odd because you're mistaken. In more developed part of the world, they actually have shows on paranormal activities. Let's not needlessly denigrate "less developed part of the world."

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post

We are in the process of getting cameras installed.. Hawan(prayer) going on since last night and touch wood it’s been better since then.

It happens in developed parts as well mate check the paranormal shows of America or Europe.. In our part of the world it happens more because even if it is not a paranormal activity we believe it is paranormal because of our culture..

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bro, i mean no disrespect but just because of the seriousness of this matter i have to ask this. Is there a chance that one of the family members is doing it? I mean have you considered it? Is everything well between the family? No disputes or anything? Again, i mean no disrespect but if its about life and death, you might wanna look at all possibilities. I won't be surprised if the entire thing stops when the cameras are installed.

However, if you are convinced that its a paranormal activity, then there is very little that you can do on your own. You will have to consult a lot of priests, pandits or moulvis until one of them actually succeeds. There is no alternative to it. Well unless it goes away on its own but we cant just sit back and hope for the best.

Kindly keep us updated because this is extremely interesting and also educating in some ways.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in the process of getting cameras installed.. Hawan(prayer) going on since last night and touch wood it’s been better since then.

It happens in developed parts as well mate check the paranormal shows of America or Europe.. In our part of the world it happens more because even if it is not a paranormal activity we believe it is paranormal because of our culture..
    Glad you are getting the cameras. That is a great practical step. Regardless of who is behind this, lighting the house on fire is a serious issue and I hope you are able to solve it soon.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get motion sensors as well as cameras.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Bro, i mean no disrespect but just because of the seriousness of this matter i have to ask this. Is there a chance that one of the family members is doing it? I mean have you considered it? Is everything well between the family? No disputes or anything? Again, i mean no disrespect but if its about life and death, you might wanna look at all possibilities. I won't be surprised if the entire thing stops when the cameras are installed.

However, if you are convinced that its a paranormal activity, then there is very little that you can do on your own. You will have to consult a lot of priests, pandits or moulvis until one of them actually succeeds. There is no alternative to it. Well unless it goes away on its own but we cant just sit back and hope for the best.

Kindly keep us updated because this is extremely interesting and also educating in some ways.

You are right brother, there is a possibility of that too..

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I listened to it and I agree with her. However the examples she gave are of one person and to be honest are not paranormal at all.. Like I said I am not gonna argue about paranormal activities or not because unless it happens to you, you won’t believe so it’s a dead discussion.
    Paranormal activities are common in communities and people who believe in that kind of stuff. Its not like Cancer, Plague or Heart disease etc, which in past people have no idea, at some point they were consider curse of God too, some people still believe Cancer as curse...

Why Paranormal activities are not common in educated and non-believers??

If millions(who knows, it could be billion plus) of people are experiencing it(by experiences means via their 5 senses), why we don't have evidence for it??

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    99 % of time there is some natural explanation to incidents.

Rest would be jinns and Black magic.