Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Who are you to decide that? What you say has zero value unless you show proper references from various credible neutral sources.

Rig veda mentions prsent north and north western india as the land of bharatas.

The largest discovered IVC site is in present day India.

I know it hurts since you cannot or willnot claim this pre islamic history. But that doesnot mean Indians cant.

@akki

See just what i said. Since they cannot take pride in pre islamic culture they will try to create a narrative that it doesnot belong to Indians and Hindus.

The guy doesnot know that the dravidian aryan invasion theory days Dravidians are decended from IVC.

Basically his agenda is naked now.
    Genetics and history are deciding factors. It has been proven that indo aryans mostly has steepe ancestry, while indus valley mostly had ancient neolithic iranian ancestry. Both of these groups were not dravidian folks like present day Indians

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowed View Post
    No present day Pakistanis are not following indo aryan culture only some north pakistanis like kalash are. However genetically Pakistanis are much closer to indo aryans then dravidians indians are.

If you are a hindu khatri from pakistan region, like kapoors obviously you r closer, you are not dravidian, Im talking about present day indians who are dravidians, they dont share indo aryan or Indus heritage
    So 125 crore populated country is dravidian ?? And where are indo aryan now? in pakistan ?so people who live in india dnt worship lord rama because he too was aryan and people in india dnt follow vedic culture .
    So indo aryans who have vedic religion hinduism now live in pakistan and dravid people who live in india have ganga civilization. So i am not indian . So i am pakistani ??? Hahahaha
    ..you seem to be quite fun.....why dnt you tell about yourself too ??
    Khulkar bol bhai koi chakar ni....

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Genetics and history are deciding factors. It has been proven that indo aryans mostly has steepe ancestry, while indus valley mostly had ancient neolithic iranian ancestry. Both of these groups were not dravidian folks like present day Indians
    Proven by whom? You?

The Aryan Invasion Theory calls the IVC folks as dravidians.Even the Brahui people of Balochistan Punjab are considered of Dravidian Origin.

IVC people are not of Iranian Ancestry rather are indigenious descendents of South Asian hunter gatherers

Nice try at a false narrative. Fails miserably.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    So 125 crore populated country is dravidian ?? And where are indo aryan now? in pakistan ?so people who live in india dnt worship lord rama because he too was aryan and people in india dnt follow vedic culture .
    So indo aryans who have vedic religion hinduism now live in pakistan and dravid people who live in india have ganga civilization. So i am not indian . So i am pakistani ??? Hahahaha
    Bhai samjha kar. Maine bola na isko kya takleef hai.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Everyone has African genes, the fact that you had Arab "blood cells" does explain your walwala to be the self proclaimed sharpshooter of Islam though.
    Islam is not synonymous with Arab ism like you seem to think. I don't know what your so called point is.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketworm View Post
    you mean patriotic scenes. For every sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan, nationalist indians are needed.

Why the incredible pride is bothering you this much? You need to understand that India/pakistan/bangladesh have gone through long battle with getting colonized. Their ancestors psyche at that time and patriotism and nationalism have passed on is just a survival instinct. Pakistan has became a sole defender of Islam despite getting $ from USA, mainly a christian/jewish ruled country. India is chest thumping on every achievement and root is claimed by them despite never miss an opportunity to immigrate to better countries, and same can be said about Bangladesh. You need to understand that use of Indian made items were necessary during the time of independence. Nation needed to get back on itself and people's psyche needed to be nationalist or patriotic in order to survive. And that psyche has stayed to many of their children. It looks bad on internet, but giving preference to indian made goods or pakistani made goods over other countries always help.
    Coz you are a third world country who thinks it is a first world one I also laugh at Pakistanis who think they are defenders of Muslim countries that you should have noticed as well. Have you not seen the many time I have mentioned that Pak is no defender of all Muslim countries at all. So India made the bullock cart that the world is so thankful for You gotta admit the video I showed you is foolish! No one needs such stupid patriotism.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Coz you are a third world country who thinks it is a first world one I also laugh at Pakistanis who think they are defenders of Muslim countries that you should have noticed as well. Have you not seen the many time I have mentioned that Pak is no defender of all Muslim countries at all. So India made the bullock cart that the world is so thankful for You gotta admit the video I showed you is foolish! No one needs such stupid patriotism.
    We are doing economically much better than Pakistan and is considered a emerging country. Pakistan is stuck in security and economic quagmire right now so your comparisions of what you tell your fellow countrymen is hardly of any consequence here.

How do you decide what Indians need?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ashoka was not indian then who was he ?jwab toh dejata angrez...he must be pakistani or arab or turk or irani ??koi toh hoga woh,?ya tha hi ni us naam ka koi bnda ?

Kuch b yar mtlb ?? I am sure you believe 9/11 was inside job because some idiot has written book on that and you would find that link on google or ypu would say mumbai attacked was inside job as well....well we know about our civilization. Mine views or your views wont matter. Only thing matter would be facts which most of the world accepts. Indian discoveries or inventions dnt come only after 1947, as per you india didnt exist 1947,it has existance over thousand of years and whole world owe to india for lot of things like ayuruveda or yoga or many concepts in mathematics or science or many many discoveries.
    Google will tell you whatever you want to search according to your propaganda becauee somewhere sometime someone must have written something that will suit to your agenda. I can prove any agenda by that trick as you try to do.
    The point is that there was no "India" during Ashoka or Buddha's time. Yes you are right that I do believe that the attacks you mentioned were all orchestrated to spread war but that is a different subject. The world does not see things through you eyes at all, it does so through impartial ones that gives credit to many ancient civilisations. As I said the Greeks were the original wise ones not the Arab's or Indian's at all. I see the whole world practising yoga and using Ayurveda, no I don't! I don't see everyone dancing to the tunes of Sufism or reading Rumi either. You need not worry about these two as they are beyond you so better keep sitting cross legged on the floor You are only trying to prove what I know you would of how incredible India is! Having been to that dump it is incredible for all the wrong reasons.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhai kebabs biryani are called Mughlai food in India. That pretty much explains their origin. Dont they.
    Yes. Middle Eastern origin janab.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yes. Middle Eastern origin janab.
    Central Asian origin. But ofcourse it has since been adapted to the Indian subcontinental way.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both vedic sanskrit and avesthan or old persian are from the same common origin called proto indo iranian origin that group has influenced languages in europe as well in Asia. So saying that old persian and vedic sanskrit influenced languages in Europe and Asia isnt entirely wrong.
    So what languages did Adam speak? No it was not Hindko, Sanskit or Persian.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many muslims in Indian SC have Arab Turkic Persian etc dna in them. Thats well known. Why are so surprised?

So there was no India? Yet the word finds mention in the text of greeks like Megasthenes. The word India isnt found in the native sanskrit or prakrit language. The word used to describe the place was Bharat. Thats still the word used in Hindi and most indian languages to describe the country.

The Rig Veda describes Bharata as a clan who won the battle of 10 kings and established the Kuru empire over the north and north western India. Thats the origin of the word Bharat to describe the place west of River Indus.
    I took history at school and can tell you "India" did not exist until the Moghul invasion or whatever you want to cal it. I mentioned non Indian blood to prove that you could have that as well, perhaps an ancestor was a Turk or Arab as well so that makes you some of that too. Do you know that many so called texts you are on about may not be as ancient as you would like to believe? Have you seen the series "Mahabharta" where India is shown as a little island? So we have India, Bharat and Hindustan all different from each other.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    The point is that there was no "India" during Ashoka or Buddha's time. Yes you are right that I do believe that the attacks you mentioned were all orchestrated to spread war but that is a different subject. The world does not see things through you eyes at all, it does so through impartial ones that gives credit to many ancient civilisations. As I said the Greeks were the original wise ones not the Arab's or Indian's at all. I see the whole world practising yoga and using Ayurveda, no I don't! I don't see everyone dancing to the tunes of Sufism or reading Rumi either. You need not worry about these two as they are beyond you so better keep sitting cross legged on the floor You are only trying to prove what I know you would of how incredible India is! Having been to that dump it is incredible for all the wrong reasons.
    Why will ancient people of the land call their country by a foreign name? India is not the name in Sanskrit or Prakrit. Its Bharata. It existed even in the Rig Veda.

You say Greeks were wise ones, i say IVC and the subsequent civilizations of the subcontinent were the wise ones. Sanskrit as a language is older than greek. That should give you some context.

No one is trying to prove anything to you. The Pakistani narrative on India is hardly believed by anyone.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are doing economically much better than Pakistan and is considered a emerging country. Pakistan is stuck in security and economic quagmire right now so your comparisions of what you tell your fellow countrymen is hardly of any consequence here.

How do you decide what Indians need?
    Pakistan is not the debate here. We are talking of fake nationalism so as always stop diverting the topic. Ask Indian people what they need and they will tell you "everything".

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Central Asian origin. But ofcourse it has since been adapted to the Indian subcontinental way.
    But originally is was not Indian. That is the point here.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why will ancient people of the land call their country by a foreign name? India is not the name in Sanskrit or Prakrit. Its Bharata. It existed even in the Rig Veda.

You say Greeks were wise ones, i say IVC and the subsequent civilizations of the subcontinent were the wise ones. Sanskrit as a language is older than greek. That should give you some context.

No one is trying to prove anything to you. The Pakistani narrative on India is hardly believed by anyone.
    Sanskrit may ones have had it's charms but by and large is now a dead language. I don't think even many Indian's of today understand or speak it. Coz if the name India has changed then so has the geography. Like in colonial times British India was different to independent India of today. Indeed Greeks were the original wise ones so much that even people of the sub continent learned from them. If they have any challengers then it would be ancient Egyptians or the Indus civilisation, Pak's forefathers.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I took history at school and can tell you "India" did not exist until the Moghul invasion or whatever you want to cal it. I mentioned non Indian blood to prove that you could have that as well, perhaps an ancestor was a Turk or Arab as well so that makes you some of that too. Do you know that many so called texts you are on about may not be as ancient as you would like to believe? Have you seen the series "Mahabharta" where India is shown as a little island? So we have India, Bharat and Hindustan all different from each other.
    I have no interest in what history you are taught. But greeks referred to the land near and beyond Indus as India. Its mentioned in greek texts. You can google it.

Rig Veda is established as the most ancient written text on religion thats still in use and it uses the word Bharata to describe the tribe that won the battle and started the Kuru empire in North and North Western India.

Bharata is the name in the Sanskrit and Prakrit and all languages derived from that group to describe the place.

India is a name used in Greek and then Latin and subsequently in european languages that arose from that group.

The words Hindu and Hind came from Old Persian hindus from Indo-Aryan/Sanskrit Sindhu (the Indus river or its region) while -stān means "country" or "land" (cognate with Sanskrit sthāna "place, region"). The same was later adopted into the Arabic language.

India Bharat or Hindustan are different names of the same place in different languages.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many muslims in Indian SC have Arab Turkic Persian etc dna in them. Thats well known. Why are so surprised?

So there was no India? Yet the word finds mention in the text of greeks like Megasthenes. The word India isnt found in the native sanskrit or prakrit language. The word used to describe the place was Bharat. Thats still the word used in Hindi and most indian languages to describe the country.

The Rig Veda describes Bharata as a clan who won the battle of 10 kings and established the Kuru empire over the north and north western India. Thats the origin of the word Bharat to describe the place west of River Indus.
    So then no one country has the right to complete monopoly to language, culture and knowledge like Indian people want. I know that India is a recent world and an English one most likely as well. The Mughal's I believe used Hindustan as seen in "Mughal-e-Azam" the movie.. So ancient Bharat had a separate geography and culture to Mughal Hindustan that in return was different to British India. Today's India after 1947 when you attacked many places that did not want merger with India is different to previous ones. They were not part of the original Bharat at all.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rest of Indians are not Indo aryans genetically at all. Genetics has clearly shown Pakistanis overall especially northern pakistanis have the highest steepe ancestry, indo aryans came from steepe, while majority of Indians have ancient ASI ancestry, realted to original dark skinned settlers of India. Even hinduism today is not what indo aryans brought, it has changed and mixed up with dravidian beliefs

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Sanskrit may ones have had it's charms but by and large is now a dead language. I don't think even many Indian's of today understand or speak it. Coz if the name India has changed then so has the geography. Like in colonial times British India was different to independent India of today. Indeed Greeks were the original wise ones so much that even people of the sub continent learned from them. If they have any challengers then it would be ancient Egyptians or the Indus civilisation, Pak's forefathers.
    Almost all Indian languages come from Sanskrit.So its hardly dead. Its the mother language and all Hindu religious ceremonies are conducted in sanskrit.

Name has changed how? Boundaries change throughout history.

Greeks came a lot later than Egyptians or Mespotamians or IVC.

LOL at IVC being only Pak's forefathers. IVC spreads over both present day India and Pakistan and the largest discovered IVC site lies in India. IVC was widely spread in north western India.

Poor try at history again. Alas hardly anyone believes this narrative of yours.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proven by whom? You?
    The Aryan Invasion Theory calls the IVC folks as dravidians.Even the Brahui people of Balochistan Punjab are considered of Dravidian Origin.

IVC people are not of Iranian Ancestry rather are indigenious descendents of South Asian hunter gatherers

Nice try at a false narrative. Fails miserably.
    Go read the latest paper, they were a iranian neolthic people who mixed some what with ASI types folks. It was iranians who brought farming and civilization to the indus valley

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no interest in what history you are taught. But greeks referred to the land near and beyond Indus as India. Its mentioned in greek texts. You can google it.

Rig Veda is established as the most ancient written text on religion thats still in use and it uses the word Bharata to describe the tribe that won the battle and started the Kuru empire in North and North Western India.

Bharata is the name in the Sanskrit and Prakrit and all languages derived from that group to describe the place.

India is a name used in Greek and then Latin and subsequently in european languages that arose from that group.

The words Hindu and Hind came from Old Persian hindus from Indo-Aryan/Sanskrit Sindhu (the Indus river or its region) while -stān means "country" or "land" (cognate with Sanskrit sthāna "place, region"). The same was later adopted into the Arabic language.

India Bharat or Hindustan are different names of the same place in different languages.
    Of course you are not interested in impartial history at all. Why can't you understand that Greek's even if they called it India does not mean the place had the same culture or civilisation it does today. The Egypt of Pharaoh is very different to what it is today in every way as is the Arab world. Whatever you say does not provide evidence of what it was yesterday or what it is today then again you people do believe that even the internet existed back then, right!? That is how you think! Why you on about what "stan" mans and all as it has nothing to do with it. India, Bharat or Hindustan was never one big country as you people are made to believe.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Rest of Indians are not Indo aryans genetically at all. Genetics has clearly shown Pakistanis overall especially northern pakistanis have the highest steepe ancestry, indo aryans came from steepe, while majority of Indians have ancient ASI ancestry, realted to original dark skinned settlers of India. Even hinduism today is not what indo aryans brought, it has changed and mixed up with dravidian beliefs
    What do you know about Hinduism? Firstly the name of the religion is Vedic religion or in Sanskrit Sanatan Dharma.

Again your claims are not of any value unless you show a few credible sources to back it up.

Muslims have no relation to the religion or culture of the Aryans or the IVC people who are said to be ancestors of the dravidians.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost all Indian languages come from Sanskrit.So its hardly dead. Its the mother language and all Hindu religious ceremonies are conducted in sanskrit.

Name has changed how? Boundaries change throughout history.

Greeks came a lot later than Egyptians or Mespotamians or IVC.

LOL at IVC being only Pak's forefathers. IVC spreads over both present day India and Pakistan and the largest discovered IVC site lies in India. IVC was widely spread in north western India.

Poor try at history again. Alas hardly anyone believes this narrative of yours.
    Urdu is not an only Indian language at all if that is what you are saying. Do you know that Hindi has borrowed many Urdu words in fact Urdu is spoken more in India then Hindi is. You are right that as the boundaries change then India can not claim Harappa and Indus civilisation that belongs to Pak. The people were not even Hindu's for goodness sake!I have far more takers then you do, I see all your friends have left you here You follow Hindutva history if we can call that history at all that the world's laughs at. They are just fairy tales.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Of course you are not interested in impartial history at all. Why can't you understand that Greek's even if they called it India does not mean the place had the same culture or civilisation it does today. The Egypt of Pharaoh is very different to what it is today in every way as is the Arab world. Whatever you say does not provide evidence of what it was yesterday or what it is today then again you people do believe that even the internet existed back then, right!? That is how you think! Why you on about what "stan" mans and all as it has nothing to do with it. India, Bharat or Hindustan was never one big country as you people are made to believe.
    Just because some history is likes by you, doesnt make it impartial.

Ocourse the greek dont follow their old culture or religion. Same with the Egyptians who are muslims or christians mainly.

Indian Hindus still follow the religion thats described in the vedas. Ocourse there is some change in culture and practices over 3000 to 4000 years but we havenot by and large changed our religion or who we are and where we come from unlike others who have adopted different religion and culture.

What Internet?

It has everything to do with it. India,Bharat,Hindustan was used to describe a place near and beyond Indus. Thats it. Whether it had one king at a time or 10 or 20 or 100 or 1000 doesnot matter. They had a commonality in origin,culture,religion etc etc.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you know about Hinduism? Firstly the name of the religion is Vedic religion or in Sanskrit Sanatan Dharma.

Again your claims are not of any value unless you show a few credible sources to back it up.

Muslims have no relation to the religion or culture of the Aryans or the IVC people who are said to be ancestors of the dravidians.
    By that you mean sources that are confirmed by Modi, Adityanath and Swami Ramdev. Then they wil put the tape recorded on and start dancing to it as shown in that video! They are your history teachers, not good at all. Get a grip of yourself before losing sanity.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Urdu is not an only Indian language at all if that is what you are saying. Do you know that Hindi has borrowed many Urdu words in fact Urdu is spoken more in India then Hindi is. You are right that as the boundaries change then India can not claim Harappa and Indus civilisation that belongs to Pak. The people were not even Hindu's for goodness sake!I have far more takers then you do, I see all your friends have left you here You follow Hindutva history if we can call that history at all that the world's laughs at. They are just fairy tales.
    All religious histories are laughable ,and all are fairy tales, not sure why ur imagination is different than the Hindu/Christian ones, it's still fairy tale and imagination at end of the day.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Thats why i said almost all Indian languages and not all languages.

Hindi has words from Persian and Sanskrit. Urdu is influenced by persian so word commonality is expected.

So the IVC sites in India,including the largest IVC site of Rakhigarhi doesnot exist?LOL. Pakistanis have no relation to the religion of vedic aryans or the IVC people.They follow the religion of the Arabs.

According to the Aryan Invasion theory, Dravidians are the descendants of IVC people.

You have takers? LOL. Even your PM and your entire leadership of Pakistan has no takers on their narrative on India. Thats the truth. LOL.

Pakistan word didnot even exist till may be 100 years ago.

Btw no religion has proof that God exists.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    People believing in Noah shouldn't give a lecture on Hindutva imagination at end of the day they both are on the same lines.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because some history is likes by you, doesnt make it impartial.

Ocourse the greek dont follow their old culture or religion. Same with the Egyptians who are muslims or christians mainly.

Indian Hindus still follow the religion thats described in the vedas. Ocourse there is some change in culture and practices over 3000 to 4000 years but we havenot by and large changed our religion or who we are and where we come from unlike others who have adopted different religion and culture.

What Internet?

It has everything to do with it. India,Bharat,Hindustan was used to describe a place near and beyond Indus. Thats it. Whether it had one king at a time or 10 or 20 or 100 or 1000 doesnot matter. They had a commonality in origin,culture,religion etc etc.
    What? Internet was in ancient India!!!!

No they did not have one culture at all. Even today India does not have that. So if the Arab's and Greek's have changed or evolved then so has every other community.

We are nit talking about religious belief here. The Indus valley's were not Hindu's and did not practise your Hinduism. The Arab's did not practise Hinduism either all though they may have had certain similarities with other forms of idol worship before the Prophet(saw )enlightened them. You can believe and follow whatever you want but you are not claiming the land that is today's Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    By that you mean sources that are confirmed by Modi, Adityanath and Swami Ramdev. Then they wil put the tape recorded on and start dancing to it as shown in that video! They are your history teachers, not good at all. Get a grip of yourself before losing sanity.
    Have Modi and Adityanath hurt your psyche so much that you cannot live without thinking about the, for a minute.

Pakistani narrative on history of Hindus and India. LOL.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have Modi and Adityanath hurt your psyche so much that you cannot live without thinking about the, for a minute.

Pakistani narrative on history of Hindus and India. LOL.
    You should be happy that I am a Modi and Aditya fan now Pakistan is the birth place of Sikhism and Zen Buddhism. History is in our genes.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    What? Internet was in ancient India!!!!

No they did not have one culture at all. Even today India does not have that. So if the Arab's and Greek's have changed or evolved then so has every other community.

We are nit talking about religious belief here. The Indus valley's were not Hindu's and did not practise your Hinduism. The Arab's did not practise Hinduism either all though they may have had certain similarities with other forms of idol worship before the Prophet(saw )enlightened them. You can believe and follow whatever you want but you are not claiming the land that is today's Pakistan.
    Arabs left their religion to follow a new one.

Greeks do not worship their old gods.

Hindus still worship the Vedic Gods.

No one knows the religion of the IVC people. But the seal shows a god that seems to have a similarity with Vedic god shiva in his Pashupatinath avatar. So the Vedic and IVC religions may have mixed.

Who is claiming Pakistan's land? If you mean IVC, well there are plenty of IVC sites in India. Rakhigarhi,Lothal, Kalibangan etc etc.

Alas Pakistanis cannot claim to be following any of these ancient cultures or religions.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    You should be happy that I am a Modi and Aditya fan now Pakistan is the birth place of Sikhism and Zen Buddhism. History is in our genes.
    Pakistan is only the birth place of shree Guru Nanak Dev ji. Sikhs were formed as an opposition to the muslims. Muslim rulers killed sikh gurus. Its laugahble that you claim sikhism as yours.

Zen buddhismcame from mahayan buddhism and originated in China.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats why i said almost all Indian languages and not all languages.

Hindi has words from Persian and Sanskrit. Urdu is influenced by persian so word commonality is expected.

So the IVC sites in India,including the largest IVC site of Rakhigarhi doesnot exist?LOL. Pakistanis have no relation to the religion of vedic aryans or the IVC people.They follow the religion of the Arabs.

According to the Aryan Invasion theory, Dravidians are the descendants of IVC people.

You have takers? LOL. Even your PM and your entire leadership of Pakistan has no takers on their narrative on India. Thats the truth. LOL.

Pakistan word didnot even exist till may be 100 years ago.

Btw no religion has proof that God exists.
    You are losing direct here with your drivel. Of course Pakistan did not exist as a word until recently. India the world may have existed when the Moghuls took over but the country the Greek's were talking off was very different. I will have to look in to it if they even mentioned the name at all.

Well according to me you know nothing! That India was one big happy family from Kashmir to Kabul following one religion and language is beyond absurd. It is scary what you people are taught in your school's and educational institutions. Such form of brainwashing will have dire consequences for your future generations. Again diverting the debate to Nawaz when you ful well know that I am talking of myself when saying "no takers". On that note however keep crying over Masood Azhar, Kulbushan, Dawood, Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed. You can't do much else

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pakistanis may not follow indo aryan religion anymore, but genetically they are much indo aryan then you will everbe. Heck the northern tribes in Hunza and Chitral still follow the original ways of their ancestors, while yoy guys follow the ways of your dravidian ancestors

Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I read all the replies on this thread and I must say some of the posters are so misinformed!

1. To the poster who kept mentioning the term "Ganga civilization", India is a very diverse country. UP, MP and Bihar are only "three" states of India and even they are not homogeneous! Western UP culture is closer to Haryana and Delhi, while Eastern UP cultue is closer to Bihar. Northern Bihar culture is closer to Southern Nepal. Eastern Bihar culture is closer to Bengal. Madhya Pradesh has a lot of tribal groups too. Some parts of MP are closer to UP in terms of culture, while some are closer to Maharashtra.

2. There are 29 states in India, all very diverse.

3. The culture in UP, MP and Bihar is a lot more similar to the culture of northwestern India than it is to Southern India, based on my observation at least. In fact, it is very different from that in Southern India. It is not "Dravidian" by any means. Then there's Bengal, Assam and Orissa, where the culture is equally different from that in both Northern and Southern Indian states. The northeast is very diverse as well.

4. The Indus Valley Civilisation encompassed much of Pakistan, western India, and northeastern Afghanistan; extending from Pakistani Balochistan in the west to Uttar Pradesh in the east, northeastern Afghanistan in the north and Maharashtra in the south. Unless Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Western UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, etc. lie in modern day Pakistan, I don't see how the IVC cannot be called an Indian civilization.

5. People from northern and northwestern Indian states like Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, etc. are also Indians I happen to be from Jammu and Kashmir.

6. There is a huge number of Sindhis as well in India, in case some of you guys didn't know. Many of my friends happen to be Sindhis.

Thank you.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where does ashoka belongs to ?does he belong to uganda or american or arab or turk or bhaarti ???
    Man cant you for a second use your brain ?
    Kya likhta rehta hi itna kuch bhai...

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis may not follow indo aryan religion anymore, but genetically they are much indo aryan then you will everbe. Heck the northern tribes in Hunza and Chitral still follow the original ways of their ancestors, while yoy guys follow the ways of your dravidian ancestors
    Hindu kehte sharam aati hi...aise keh people of pakistan are more hindus than yoh will ever be. ....they are more into vedic religion.but they dnt follow it anymore because due to many reasons.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are losing direct here with your drivel. Of course Pakistan did not exist as a word until recently. India the world may have existed when the Moghuls took over but the country the Greek's were talking off was very different. I will have to look in to it if they even mentioned the name at all.

Well according to me you know nothing! That India was one big happy family from Kashmir to Kabul following one religion and language is beyond absurd. It is scary what you people are taught in your school's and educational institutions. Such form of brainwashing will have dire consequences for your future generations. Again diverting the debate to Nawaz when you ful well know that I am talking of myself when saying "no takers". On that note however keep crying over Masood Azhar, Kulbushan, Dawood, Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed. You can't do much else
    Ha bhai hume hi galat pdhate hi...you are taught right things like 9/11 was inside job and mumbai attack were done by indians to themselves ..osama was never in pakistan...and bhaarat didnt exist before 1947...
    There are thousand discoveries way before 1947 which all over the world have given credit to india. Why they giving credit to india when india dnt exist before 1947...
    Kuch b yar.....

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Yeah actually any ideology when followed blindly is a disease, religion, race, nationalism etc etc.
    Does this also apply to followers and guardians of the great leader of BJP party?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexbamezai View Post
    Wow, I read all the replies on this thread and I must say some of the posters are so misinformed!

1. To the poster who kept mentioning the term "Ganga civilization", India is a very diverse country. UP, MP and Bihar are only "three" states of India and even they are not homogeneous! Western UP culture is closer to Haryana and Delhi, while Eastern UP cultue is closer to Bihar. Northern Bihar culture is closer to Southern Nepal. Eastern Bihar culture is closer to Bengal. Madhya Pradesh has a lot of tribal groups too. Some parts of MP are closer to UP in terms of culture, while some are closer to Maharashtra.

2. There are 29 states in India, all very diverse.

3. The culture in UP, MP and Bihar is a lot more similar to the culture of northwestern India than it is to Southern India, based on my observation at least. In fact, it is very different from that in Southern India. It is not "Dravidian" by any means. Then there's Bengal, Assam and Orissa, where the culture is equally different from that in both Northern and Southern Indian states. The northeast is very diverse as well.

4. The Indus Valley Civilisation encompassed much of Pakistan, western India, and northeastern Afghanistan; extending from Pakistani Balochistan in the west to Uttar Pradesh in the east, northeastern Afghanistan in the north and Maharashtra in the south. Unless Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Western UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, etc. lie in modern day Pakistan, I don't see how the IVC cannot be called an Indian civilization.

5. People from northern and northwestern Indian states like Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, etc. are also Indians I happen to be from Jammu and Kashmir.

6. There is a huge number of Sindhis as well in India, in case some of you guys didn't know. Many of my friends happen to be Sindhis.

Thank you.
    98% of Indians are genetically majority ASI/Dravidian. Im not talking about cultural diversity. Some of the highest ASI dravidian genes are found in UP Bihar region, clearly showing dravidians who just adopted indo aryan languages and some culture/ religion. This is true for majority of Indians

Todays hinduism is ganga based, no one can deny that. Most of ur holy cities are there
    Last edited by Snowed; 19th May 2018 at 13:34.

Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    98% of Indians are genetically majority ASI/Dravidian. Im not talking about cultural diversity. Some of the highest ASI dravidian genes are found in UP Bihar region, clearly showing dravidians who just adopted indo aryan languages and some culture/ religion. This is true for majority of Indians

Todays hinduism is ganga based, no one can deny that. Most of ur holy cities are there

You sir clearly are a troll. Good day to ya.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexbamezai View Post

You sir clearly are a troll. Good day to ya.
    You should counter his arguments with cogent counter arguments of your own rather than resorting to name calling, otherwise it makes it appear you have no legitimate answers.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    You should counter his arguments with cogent counter arguments of your own rather than resorting to name calling, otherwise it makes it appear you have no legitimate answers.
    The irony is people who are not sure about their identity and they have to confirm by having dna test and letting themselves surprised by dna actually tells that we are wasting time by arguing with them
    These people themselves suffer with identity crisis. Same reason afghanistan never accepted pakistan.And people also believe 9/11 or mumbai attack was inside job. What to debate with them ?
    We are proud of our civilization and we know who we are. As @cricketjoshila said...these people cannot take credit for the things of thei ancestors in their past. They cannot take credit of arabs or turks or even bhartis . So they think indians can also not take credit because bhaarat never existed before 1947. Whole world knows tge truth.
    What is there to debate? I dnt peace between india and pakistan is possible untill people recognize their roots ,who they were and show love to their ancestors and then indians finnaly accept them that they have accepted another religion now and what they are now. Because we all are one..

Debut
    Jun 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Most of the counter arguments are already there in the post he quoted. And for the ASI one, if he is to be believed, many Kashmiris, Dogris, Punjabis, Himachalis, Rajasthanis, Haryanvis, Western UP Jats, Garhwalis, Kumaonis, etc. are not even Indian since they have lower ASI levels compared to UP-Bihar-MP people.

In fact, by his logic, Punjabis and Sindhis should separate from Pashtuns and Baloch since they have higher ASI levels.
    Last edited by rexbamezai; 19th May 2018 at 14:23.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Greeks were living in the courts of Maurya emperors and talking about another country.lol.

Thing is people taught in our schools and institutions go on to head Microsoft or Google. Who was the last Pakistani heading a Fortune 500 company? Worry about the future of Pakistan whose reputation is such that countries put them on extreme vetting lists.

You have been crying about Kashmir since 70 odd years. 3 wars later Pakistan still cant get Kashmir valley. Then the annual crying at UN. Pity.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Vedic religion and culture belongs to Dravidians.lol.

Muslims trying to claim the culture and religion of vedic people. Have some shame.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't met an indian who think their country is first world developed country.

Bullock cart is among the least expensive way to do farming, when only best thing you could do is farming. Breeding better bull ensures the better cattle breeding and eventually better milk production if that bull has cow. Animal being useful for farming and transportation is among the world's first discovery in society. It's helped India a lot to feed the nation, a nation who hasn't invested much in looting other countries.

Video is hilarious, but patriotism showed in video shows psyche of many old school indians, whose ancestors fought for independence.

If you are criticizer of yourself, because you claim to be defender of islam, good for you. Doesn't change the fact that every country and countermen have their hypocrites.

The point is that the reason Pakistan was created, which has made people's psyche. It's was divided due to religion so your ancestors have ensured to protect religion has all cost. That's why there is strong backlash if India is spoken against Pakistan or religion. So India's ego and it's patriotism shouldn't upset you much.

3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The irony is people who are not sure about their identity and they have to confirm by having dna test and letting themselves surprised by dna actually tells that we are wasting time by arguing with them
    These people themselves suffer with identity crisis. Same reason afghanistan never accepted pakistan.And people also believe 9/11 or mumbai attack was inside job. What to debate with them ?
    We are proud of our civilization and we know who we are. As @cricketjoshila said...these people cannot take credit for the things of thei ancestors in their past. They cannot take credit of arabs or turks or even bhartis . So they think indians can also not take credit because bhaarat never existed before 1947. Whole world knows tge truth.
    What is there to debate? I dnt peace between india and pakistan is possible untill people recognize their roots ,who they were and show love to their ancestors and then indians finnaly accept them that they have accepted another religion now and what they are now. Because we all are one..
    Lol. Why cant we take credit of our ancestors? What are you talking about? You are just twisting what I am saying. What I am saying is Dravidian Indians cannot take our heritage. Its like some Sudani Africans who claim that Egyptian civilization was their civilization. Despite dna proving them wrong too

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vedic religion and culture belongs to Dravidians.lol.

Muslims trying to claim the culture and religion of vedic people. Have some shame.
    Why would it belong to Dravidians when they were indo aryans like Kalash, Hunza and real kashmiri? You guys are polar opposite of original vedic people

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Why would it belong to Dravidians when they were indo aryans like Kalash, Hunza and real kashmiri? You guys are polar opposite of original vedic people
    These are your claims. With no credible reference to back.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are your claims. With no credible reference to back.
    Im giving you genetic evidence which is greatest evidence of all