Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fake nationalism

Nationalism is such a stupid disease, it makes people say think and say such unrealistic things. The worse nationalism I have seen is in Indians of a particular faith, I am talking about the radical people. They think Indians invented everything, that lands from Afghanistan to Indonesia belongs to them. Did you guys know that the current radical government in India is changing their history books suited for their nationalistic purposes, I am sure it will say that all of Pakistan belongs to them and we should take it over. They are a very real threat, people need to be aware of this

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone living East of the River Sind was called Indian since ages. The name ‘India’ or ‘Indians’ has ancient origins, initially named after the river ‘Sind’ and then etymologically morphing to ‘Hind’ or ‘Inde’ and then to ‘India’

India has been mentioned in Arabic, Persian Roman and Greek texts from 350 B.C. onwards. There was never a doubt in anyone’s mind as to the land of India across the Sind river and the five major rivers of Punjab, extending to the Indian Ocean.
    In 350 B.C., the Greek traveller Megasthenes visited India, and a translation of the first paragraph of his book reads as“India, which is in shape quadrilateral, has its eastern as well as its western side bounded by the great sea, but on the northern side it is divided by Mount Hemodos (Himalayas) from that part of Skythia which is inhabited by those Skythians who are called the Sakai, while the fourth or western side is bounded by the river called the Indus, which is perhaps the largest of all rivers in the world after the Nile. The extent of the whole country from east to west is said to be 28,000 stadia, and from north to south 32,000.”If we analyse Megasthenes’ description of India he says, that India is the land bound by Himalayas in the North, Sea to the South, Seat to the East and River Sind to the West.\
    An Ocean has been named after India for ages now; from maps as old as 1300s.
    Explorers from Marco Polo onwards, to Columbus and Vasco Dama have documented their travels to ‘India’. Columbus who travelled in early 15th century even imagined that he had reached India as he reached the shores of the American continent.
    Even before Britishers captured India, East India Company was created in 1600 (during the reign of Akbar in India and Queen Elizabeth – I in England) and was named after ‘India’ with the charter of trading with ‘East Indies’. At around the same time, the French had their own French East India Company.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India real civilization mohen jodaro...is right now in pakistan. I am not sure what are you talking about. Pakistanis as they claim are descendants of arabs or turks . So there is contradiction of point of view of pakistanis. And there is identity crisis .
    Anyway dnt worry about indian govt.the more you talk about them.the more chances that they are here to stay.get used to it

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Religion, Nationalism are OK if one is educated and most importantly correctly informed but they are a perfect tool to make the illiterate/misinformed masses do your bidding by invoking emotions and nostalgia.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowed View Post
    Nationalism is such a stupid disease, it makes people say think and say such unrealistic things. The worse nationalism I have seen is in Indians of a particular faith, I am talking about the radical people. They think Indians invented everything, that lands from Afghanistan to Indonesia belongs to them. Did you guys know that the current radical government in India is changing their history books suited for their nationalistic purposes, I am sure it will say that all of Pakistan belongs to them and we should take it over. They are a very real threat, people need to be aware of this
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes in my first post, was typing really fast. But you get the point

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Anyone living East of the River Sind was called Indian since ages. The name ‘India’ or ‘Indians’ has ancient origins, initially named after the river ‘Sind’ and then etymologically morphing to ‘Hind’ or ‘Inde’ and then to ‘India’

India has been mentioned in Arabic, Persian Roman and Greek texts from 350 B.C. onwards. There was never a doubt in anyone’s mind as to the land of India across the Sind river and the five major rivers of Punjab, extending to the Indian Ocean.
    In 350 B.C., the Greek traveller Megasthenes visited India, and a translation of the first paragraph of his book reads as“India, which is in shape quadrilateral, has its eastern as well as its western side bounded by the great sea, but on the northern side it is divided by Mount Hemodos (Himalayas) from that part of Skythia which is inhabited by those Skythians who are called the Sakai, while the fourth or western side is bounded by the river called the Indus, which is perhaps the largest of all rivers in the world after the Nile. The extent of the whole country from east to west is said to be 28,000 stadia, and from north to south 32,000.”If we analyse Megasthenes’ description of India he says, that India is the land bound by Himalayas in the North, Sea to the South, Seat to the East and River Sind to the West.\
    Explorers from Marco Polo onwards, to Columbus and Vasco Dama have documented their travels to ‘India’. Columbus who travelled in early 15th century even imagined that he had reached India as he reached the shores of the American continent.
    Even before Britishers captured India, East India Company was created in 1600 (during the reign of Akbar in India and Queen Elizabeth – I in England) and was named after ‘India’ with the charter of trading with ‘East Indies’. At around the same time, the French had their own French East India Company.
    Nationalist among you have much bigger claims then that, like I said from Afghanistan to Indonesia. Also boundaries change through out history, different countries are made, deal with it

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This whole "east of indus is indian" is just indian historical revisionism. All of Gandhara and Gedrosia all the way till Kabul was inhabited by Indo-Aryan people, the Hindu Shahis of Kabul, the Swat royal family, the Raja of Kalat are are Indics.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    This whole "east of indus is indian" is just indian historical revisionism. All of Gandhara and Gedrosia all the way till Kabul was inhabited by Indo-Aryan people, the Hindu Shahis of Kabul, the Swat royal family, the Raja of Kalat are are Indics.

how so? they might be hindus, but certainly were not Indics. A lot of people forget that the Vedic religion started in what is northern Pakistan, Swat and Peshawar valley, Kabul River are mentioned in the Rig Vedas all over, no Ganga is mentioned. The original Vedic people were very different from today's Ganga's folks, they were mostly likely similar to today's Kalash of North Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The concept of indo aryan is as stupid to believe as it could be. I will share about hindus scriptures about bhaarat if i get time. Hindus scriptures are as old as it cud be anything in world...

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The concept of indo aryan is as stupid to believe as it could be. I will share about hindus scriptures about bhaarat if i get time. Hindus scriptures are as old as it cud be anything in world...
    lol, not according to the latest genetic results, you see science can prove anything. Also there is no sign of Hinduism in Indus valley civilization, why is that do you think?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how so? they might be hindus, but certainly were not Indics. A lot of people forget that the Vedic religion started in what is northern Pakistan, Swat and Peshawar valley, Kabul River are mentioned in the Rig Vedas all over, no Ganga is mentioned. The original Vedic people were very different from today's Ganga's folks, they were mostly likely similar to today's Kalash of North Pakistan.
    You are somewhat right and answered the question yourself.yes vedic culture started somewhere what is in pakistan now. India without their real civilization birth place is incomplete. But that 's how it is and nobody can or wud want to change that....

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, not according to the latest genetic results, you see science can prove anything. Also there is no sign of Hinduism in Indus valley civilization, why is that do you think?
    There is no indo aryan concept. I will get back to you on this. This concept is flawed. It has been already proven

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indo Aryan is another name for Indics aka Indians so you just debunked your own theory that east of Indus is "Indian land"

The people that lived in Gedrosia and Gandhara didn't speak an Iranic language, they spoke languages part of the Indo Aryan family. Linguists would laugh at your assertion that such a language family doesn't exist, no man of science is interested in hearinf what you have to say about Hindu mythology

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but it also debunks the afgani claims that those lands belong to them when in reality they invaded those land and destroyed the native cultures.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indo Aryan is another name for Indics aka Indians so you just debunked your own theory that east of Indus is "Indian land"

The people that lived in Gedrosia and Gandhara didn't speak an Iranic language, they spoke languages part of the Indo Aryan family. Linguists would laugh at your assertion that such a language family doesn't exist, no man of science is interested in hearinf what you have to say about Hindu mythology
    Well na i am saying about indo aryans came from some where else and all....this concept i said has been proven false recetly...

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but it also debunks the afgani claims that those lands belong to them when in reality they invaded those land and destroyed the native cultures.
    Afghans themselves are recent arrivals to Afghanistan, they just claim their territory from what they lost to Sikhs few hundred years ago

Anyways the reality is the indo Aryans who lived on Pakistani land were the original ones who composed the Rig Vedas, they had very little to do with the Ganga Folks of Today. Like I said their culture was closes to Kalash or Kashmiries of today, not like Gangas. Ganga civilization has much much much more Dravidian elements
    Last edited by Snowed; 17th May 2018 at 18:19.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hate fake nationalism which has no place in the modern world. There should only be true nationalism, where the hair on the back of your neck stands in attention and your throat gets choked when the national anthem plays and your shirt's buttons burst when you see the flag waving high in the sky and when you bang hard on your keyboard when lowlives from other countries make fun of your beloved country from the safety of their homes. That is true nationalism and those who don't feel the rush of adrenaline when they see their parcham or hear their quami tarana are zombies not worth the dirt on the shoes of a patriot.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On the topic though,

Quite conflicted...It is this feeling of Indians...that has a made a very diverse country like India with 1000's of languages and culture...be together and work together as a country..

In the same time, the false bravado ...on the face nationalism these days is spoiling the fabric of the country...where alternative point of views are taken harshly...which is not how a democracy should be function.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well na i am saying about indo aryans came from some where else and all....this concept i said has been proven false recetly...
    That isn't incorrect. You're citing a 2013 indian study that has been debunked by genetics. Aryans migrated to the subcontinent 2000+ years ago. You need to get your info updated.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sci...le19090301.ece

This whole "aryan invasion theory was false" narratuve wqs based off limited research by Indian anthropologists, new information has disproved their claims.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians are the most illogical people on earth. The world India is a recent one, historically the country was called Bharat. They like to claim everything came from there country, so blinded are they that it's simply not worth trying to talk sense in to them. The talk nonsense of Ashoka being an Indian, you can't take such nonsense seriously!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is dangerous. Hindu nationalstics are a crazy bunch willing to kill rape over small issues and the current government supports these things
    We don't need to discuss with Hindu Zionists when there are many supposedly sane Indian's on this site full of baloney! For them everything came from India from history, culture to food and education everything to them has Indian roots! Never mind that most outside Bharat don't accredit them with such nonsense, they just take all the credit themselves. Bharatis believe that there ancestors walked with the dinosaurs until they were extinct and even that was in India, it is incredible how illogical they are. Fact is that Harappa civilisation that is in Pakistan was never a part of their India. Don't take my word for it instead discuss it with impartial historians. Indian people will not know what impartial means though. Many different civilisations have contributed to the world. Don't forget the Arab's, Greeks, South American's, Chinese and the Europeans. Indian people so brainwashed by nationalism are a lost cause when it comes to holding such discussions. Fact is that most things that India is famous for today has non Indian roots.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Nationalist among you have much bigger claims then that, like I said from Afghanistan to Indonesia. Also boundaries change through out history, different countries are made, deal with it
    It seems you cant deal with India and Indians esp the hindus. You have a country called Pakistan, why are you bothered about nationalism of Indians?

Indians will do whatever they want in their country, whats your issue?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    We don't need to discuss with Hindu Zionists when there are many supposedly sane Indian's on this site full of baloney! For them everything came from India from history, culture to food and education everything to them has Indian roots! Never mind that most outside Bharat don't accredit them with such nonsense, they just take all the credit themselves. Bharatis believe that there ancestors walked with the dinosaurs until they were extinct and even that was in India, it is incredible how illogical they are. Fact is that Harappa civilisation that is in Pakistan was never a part of their India. Don't take my word for it instead discuss it with impartial historians. Indian people will not know what impartial means though. Many different civilisations have contributed to the world. Don't forget the Arab's, Greeks, South American's, Chinese and the Europeans. Indian people so brainwashed by nationalism are a lost cause when it comes to holding such discussions. Fact is that most things that India is famous for today has non Indian roots.
    Do you have any idea about the extent of the Harrapa or indus valley civilization?

Do you know which is the biggest IVC site? Where it is?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It seems you cant deal with India and Indians esp the hindus. You have a country called Pakistan, why are you bothered about nationalism of Indians?

I have no problem with sane hindus or secular hindus, some of my best friends are south Indian hindus here. My problem is stupid nationalistic hindus, who seem to be growing in huge numbers in north India. India is not shining, it is becoming a hindu taliban state
    Last edited by Snowed; 18th May 2018 at 04:16.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coz I hate it when one country takes credit for another's accomplishments. It is not about India, if the American's claim British history then I will set the record straight as well.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even many Indian people agree that their historians and media people are jokers. It is simple, as a Pakistani Muslim we should never take credit for what the Arab's accomplished centuries back. Sadly, we also have idiot's like Zaid Hamid who believe we are entitled to claim the conquest of Turkey and Spain. No we are not, that had nothing to do with Pakistanis or our forefathers at all.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I have no problem with sane hindus or secular hindus, some of my best friends are south Indian hindus here. My problem is stupid nationalistic hindus, who seem to be growing in huge numbers in north India. India is not shining, it is becoming a hindu taliban state
    Indians will be least bothered whether you call them secular or nationalist or whatever. They are not going to live according to your wishes.

India will become what Indians want it to be. How is it a issue with you? You may not like it but you are not Indian either. This is like you not like the curtains of the neighbour's house and poking your nose in his business. Countrys become what their people want to. Thats how the world is.
    Last edited by cricketjoshila; 18th May 2018 at 04:22.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Coz I hate it when one country takes credit for another's accomplishments. It is not about India, if the American's claim British history then I will set the record straight as well.
    Which credit has been taken by Indians?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians will be least bothered whether you call them secular or nationalist or whatever. They are not going to live according to your wishes.

India will become what Indians want it to be. How is it a issue with you? You may not like it but you are not Indian either. This is like you not like the curtains of the neighbour's house and poking your nose in his business.
    India is not a hindu state, it has 150 million muslims and many sikhs and christians, they will not just sit around and take hindu radical stupidity, they will fight for their rights, your stupidity will cause a civil war there. Riots are already happening in so many areas

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have any idea about the extent of the Harrapa or indus valley civilization?

Do you know which is the biggest IVC site? Where it is?
    Stay on topic. We are not talking of it's influence rather it was never a part of the India you believe in. Do you know the difference between history and geography?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which credit has been taken by Indians?
    All world foods according to them came from India, wrong! All sorts of costumes worn today according to them came from India, wrong! All of the world's languages according the them have it's roots in Sanskrit! The list is endless. The irony is that today India and it's people are the most envious of western culture.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All world foods according to them came from India, wrong! All sorts of costumes worn today according to them came from India, wrong! All of the world's languages according the them have it's roots in Sanskrit! The list is endless.
    Lol. Some of them even claim kebabs and biryani are invented by them. How stupid can people get

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    India is not a hindu state, it has 150 million muslims and many sikhs and christians, they will not just sit around and take hindu radical stupidity, they will fight for their rights, your stupidity will cause a civil war there. Riots are already happening in so many areas
    Have the sikhs or christians or muslims asked Pakistan for help? You are more concerned about India and Indians. They will manage their affairs as they have.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Stay on topic. We are not talking of it's influence rather it was never a part of the India you believe in. Do you know the difference between history and geography?
    Which India i believe in?

IVC extended within the boundaries of present day India. The biggest IVC site lies in present day India.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    All world foods according to them came from India, wrong! All sorts of costumes worn today according to them came from India, wrong! All of the world's languages according the them have it's roots in Sanskrit! The list is endless. The irony is that today India and it's people are the most envious of western culture.
    Where do you see these claims? Except the fact that a large number of languages do originate from Sanskrit the rest are your claims.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Respect your ancestors. Nothing much i want to say. Whole world recognize indus civilization as indian. You cannot take credits for arabs because you were never and will never be like them . But we will take credits of our ancestors. Because we are them. And ashoka was not indian then he was pakistani ? Loll...study some history books.i am not one who claim like some stupid bjp netas that internet or planes being discovered here. But i know how much bhaarat has discovered and invented and contributed to the world which whole world recognizes. A simple google search will tell you all the things in the first page about indians discovery.
    Your opinion wont matter.because facts dnt change with opinion

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What exactly does nationalism mean?

Singing patriotic songs, showing your culture to be the best, saying India/Pakistan is the best, not taking any criticism against your country is nationalism?

Ultimately 99% of the people are selfish.. A country is defined by its citizens and let’s face it half the Indians hate each other..

We have people being selfish for reservations - how is this nationalism when they want their own communities preferential treatment over the country’s growth?
    We have people not paying taxes. - how is this nationalism when people are being selfish and not contributing to the nation.
    People in jobs save HRA
    People try all sorts of under hand tactics to save themselves money which they don’t wanna give to government for developing nation.
    People throw garbage on roads.. How is this nationalism?

At the end of the day nationalism is now overtaken by goons who have made it into singing songs.. Yet the basic essence of nationalism are the above points which majority of the people don’t do and they just stand up for national anthem and consider themselves to be patriots.
    @Snowed

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Atleast your agenda is out in the open.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Disagree entirely with the bolded part. My theory which I have espoused here many times, is that Akhand Bharat dream died with the last BJP govt with the legendary leader Vajpayee. They recognised that to re-assimilate Pakistan and Bangladesh would be disastrous for the majority religion and would in fact hand too much power to the Muslim minority. Hence the raising of the fence to keep Bangladesh separate and the failure to launch war against a much weaker Pakistan during 70 years of independence. Far better to keep Hindustan small and lean with the high castes able to exercise their natural superiority to govern the nation with wisdom and enlightenment.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Hate fake nationalism which has no place in the modern world. There should only be true nationalism, where the hair on the back of your neck stands in attention and your throat gets choked when the national anthem plays and your shirt's buttons burst when you see the flag waving high in the sky and when you bang hard on your keyboard when lowlives from other countries make fun of your beloved country from the safety of their homes. That is true nationalism and those who don't feel the rush of adrenaline when they see their parcham or hear their quami tarana are zombies not worth the dirt on the shoes of a patriot.
    POTW

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are Hindus on the internet claiming that they built the Taj Mahal and that Mecca was a Hindu temple lol.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musakhel View Post
    There are Hindus on the internet claiming that they built the Taj Mahal and that Mecca was a Hindu temple lol.
    Mecca was a temple with pre islamic god idols. Isnt that true?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mecca was a temple with pre islamic god idols. Isnt that true?
    lol that shows your knowledge, there were idols and temples all over the world, were they all hindu?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    lol that shows your knowledge, there were idols and temples all over the world, were they all hindu?
    Hinduism has 33 million gods, there's a fair chance they would have some imprint in every corner of the world.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Respect your ancestors. Nothing much i want to say. Whole world recognize indus civilization as indian. You cannot take credits for arabs because you were never and will never be like them . But we will take credits of our ancestors. Because we are them. And ashoka was not indian then he was pakistani ? Loll...study some history books.i am not one who claim like some stupid bjp netas that internet or planes being discovered here. But i know how much bhaarat has discovered and invented and contributed to the world which whole world recognizes. A simple google search will tell you all the things in the first page about indians discovery.
    The term Indian is the issue, ancient India known to greeks and others was not the same as today's Ganga based civilization, in those days India was based in what is Pakistan today, The real Vedic people were similar to today's Kashmiries and Kalash people, they were much pure Indo - Aryans. Today's Ganga Civilization India is basically a Dravidian Civilization

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Hinduism has 33 million gods, there's a fair chance they would have some imprint in every corner of the world.
    no they wouldn't, Hinduism barely reached Afghanistan, let alone other parts of the world

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    And how do you know that one of the idols in the Mecca was not of a hindu deity?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    no they wouldn't, Hinduism barely reached Afghanistan, let alone other parts of the world
    Really?

Indonesia Java Sumatra Cambodia Sri Lanka all followed hinduism. There are ancient and medieval temples in those countries.

Rock carvings in Iraq of Hindu gods have been discovered.

But let your hatred for hindus ignore it all.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?

Indonesia Java Sumatra Cambodia Sri Lanka all followed hinduism. There are ancient and medieval temples in those countries.

Rock carvings in Iraq of Hindu gods have been discovered.

But let your hatred for hindus ignore it all.
    Indonesia is very near India, Indonesia and Cambodia are the only two countries where Hinduism reached, no where else. Cultures west of India were always strong cultures, they would have never accepted Hinduism, just look at Persia, a 5000 year civilization so close west of India, but no sign of hindusim

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    The term Indian is the issue, ancient India known to greeks and others was not the same as today's Ganga based civilization, in those days India was based in what is Pakistan today, The real Vedic people were similar to today's Kashmiries and Kalash people, they were much pure Indo - Aryans. Today's Ganga Civilization India is basically a Dravidian Civilization
    What a load of bull.

Megasthenes the ancient greek author who wrote about India, came during the Mauryan empire and that empire was based in Pataliputra, in eastern India.

Even before that, the Nanda Dynasty and the Dynasty of King Bimbisara were all based in Eastern India.

Going further back to the Rig Veda, one of the events described in it is the battle of the 10 kings which takes place in present day punjab. The battle led to formation of the Kuru kingdom which spread over much of north india.

There is nothing called Ganga civilization. Is there any credible historical text or historian who talks about "Ganga" civilization?

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a load of bull.

Megasthenes the ancient greek author who wrote about India, came during the Mauryan empire and that empire was based in Pataliputra, in eastern India.

Even before that, the Nanda Dynasty and the Dynasty of King Bimbisara were all based in Eastern India.

Going further back to the Rig Veda, one of the events described in it is the battle of the 10 kings which takes place in present day punjab. The battle led to formation of the Kuru kingdom which spread over much of north india.

There is nothing called Ganga civilization. Is there any credible historical text or historian who talks about "Ganga" civilization?
    Greeks did not go east of Indus river, certainly not in Today's India. Also lol, all of today's Hinduism is based from Ganga Civilization, most of your holy cities are there. In ancient the original indo Aryans lived in the Upper Indus area, Kashmir and Dardic lands, not on the Ganga, Ganga is not mentioned anywhere in Rig Vedas. Today's Hinduism is very different from original Vedic religion. Original Vedic religion got mixed up with Dravidian religion to form what is Hinduism today

Did you know that original Vedic people ate meat, even Beef. This is why Some original Kashmiri pandits who are left, still eat beef

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Indonesia is very near India, Indonesia and Cambodia are the only two countries where Hinduism reached, no where else. Cultures west of India were always strong cultures, they would have never accepted Hinduism, just look at Persia, a 5000 year civilization so close west of India, but no sign of hindusim
    Thailand's king to this day is known as Rama the ---. Malaysia has ancient and medieval hindu temples.

How do yoy know what they had accepted?

Does Persia or Iran follows its 5000yr old pre islamic culture?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Greeks did not go east of Indus river, certainly not in Today's India. Also lol, all of today's Hinduism is based from Ganga Civilization, most of your holy cities are there. In ancient the original indo Aryans lived in the Upper Indus area, Kashmir and Dardic lands, not on the Ganga, Ganga is not mentioned anywhere in Rig Vedas. Today's Hinduism is very different from original Vedic religion. Original Vedic religion got mixed up with Dravidian religion to form what is Hinduism today

Did you know that original Vedic people ate meat, even Beef. This is why Some original Kashmiri pandits who are left, still eat beef
    So Greeks didnot go east of Indus? What was Megasthenes doing in the court of Chandragupta Maurya?Surely Diamachus and Dionysus were not in the court of Bindusara and Ashoka.

Pretty sure Selecus Nicator didnot marry his daughter to Chandragupta Maurya.

What Ganga civilization? Please show a reference to these claims of yours.

Rig Veda very much describes the Kuru Kingdom post the war of the 10 kings and that kingdom is located in present day northern India.

I wont even comment on your third rate insinuations on hindu religion and the pandits. I will let @DeadBall and others deal with it.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Greeks didnot go east of Indus? What was Megasthenes doing in the court of Chandragupta Maurya?Surely Diamachus and Dionysus were not in the court of Bindusara and Ashoka.

Pretty sure Selecus Nicator didnot marry his daughter to Chandragupta Maurya.

What Ganga civilization? Please show a reference to these claims of yours.

Rig Veda very much describes the Kuru Kingdom post the war of the 10 kings and that kingdom is located in present day northern India.

I wont even comment on your third rate insinuations on hindu religion and the pandits. I will let @DeadBall and others deal with it.
    What a load of.... Greek empire did not extend in to Present India, Almost every major maps show that, just sending two ambassadors to Maurya doesn't mean Greeks were in India.

Also other then hindu sources, there are no other sources that say that a greek soldier married his daughter to him, Show me any real sources, nationalist hindus have a habit of changing history

Also again **. Ganga is the most holy river in india today, all your religious cities are there, why for the last thousand years at least, there were no religious hindu centers on the Indus?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a load of.... Greek empire did not extend in to Present India, Almost every major maps show that, just sending two ambassadors to Maurya doesn't mean Greeks were in India.

Also other then hindu sources, there are no other sources that say that a greek soldier married his daughter to him, Show me any real sources, nationalist hindus have a habit of changing history

Also again **. Ganga is the most holy river in india today, all your religious cities are there, why for the last thousand years at least, there were no religious hindu centers on the Indus?
    Knsi ganga civilazation bhai ?keh kya rha hi itne time se ?khud ki identity i guess you dnt know and tellimg us who we are ...loll

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knsi ganga civilazation bhai ?keh kya rha hi itne time se ?khud ki identity i guess you dnt know and tellimg us who we are ...loll
    Ganga hindu civilization, modern Hinduism is defiantly Ganga based civilization, orginal Vedic civilization was based in upper indus and northern pakistan

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Ganga hindu civilization, modern Hinduism is defiantly Ganga based civilization, orginal Vedic civilization was based in upper indus and northern pakistan
    Vedic civilization was not based in upper indus and northern pakistan. The Rig veda mentions various tribes and their settlements across northern and western and north western India.

Even the Indus valley civilization was widespread.

There is nothing called ganga civilization.

Though your agenda is pretty clear.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind - Albert Einstein

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind - Albert Einstein
    Religion is worse then.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vedic civilization was not based in upper indus and northern pakistan. The Rig veda mentions various tribes and their settlements across northern and western and north western India.

Even the Indus valley civilization was widespread.

There is nothing called ganga civilization.

Though your agenda is pretty clear.
    All the areas identified in the Rig Vedas are in Pakistan of Today, Upper Indus, No where Ganga or even Yamuna is mentioned. And like I have said a thousand times, it is proven genetically now that indo Aryans came from outside, the closest people to the real indo Aryans are kalash, Northern Pakistanis and the non mixed Kashmiries. Today's Hindu civilization is based from Ganga, how can you even deny this? Holiest river in Hinduism today is Ganga, all your holy sites are there. Indians are largely Dravidian people genetically, they just borrowed the faith indo Aryans and mixed it with original Dravidian religions. Remember through out history, even today Indians Adopt Ideas from outside.

Also regarding Indus, the oldest cities of Indus are on the Pakistani side
    Last edited by Snowed; 18th May 2018 at 18:52.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Religion is worse then.
    Probably Chicken Pox. However the effects last much longer.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which India i believe in?

IVC extended within the boundaries of present day India. The biggest IVC site lies in present day India.
    What about the claims you make about kebabs. salwar kamiz and biryani being Indian as well that is totally false. I will give things like Taj Mahal and Ajanta to you.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do you see these claims? Except the fact that a large number of languages do originate from Sanskrit the rest are your claims.
    I see them made by many Indian's. Vedix languages probably originated from Sanskit not Semitic or European ones. Urdu is mostly influenced by Persian.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the claims you make about kebabs. salwar kamiz and biryani being Indian as well that is totally false. I will give things like Taj Mahal and Ajanta to you.
    Taj Mahal is actually completely non Indian building, it was designed by a persian

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the idea of your "India" that is the problem besides how do you know your ancestors were not Arab's or Persians? I did a DNA test some years back, found out that I had some Arab and African blood cells as well that left me amazed. I suggest you do the same to broaden your narrow mind. There is nothing special about Arab's at all that I want to be them, you won't ever be American#s either no matter how hard you try. There was no "India" at the time of Ashoka at all. The map of the world at that time was very different. The whole world gives credit to many civilisations not only yours so get over yourself. I would say that the Greek's were the original pioneer's of knowledge, the rest learnt from them. If my opinion doesn't matter then neither does yours, google gives out millions of conflicting views in case it has missed you.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you have one of the most ridiculous nationalistic scene ever! Man is dying from a heart attack then his son starts playing Indian patriotic Music and he starts dancing!!! Okay, it's a movie nonetheless shows the incredible false pride Indian people have. What is even more laughable is late Pakistani actor Muhammad Ali is at it as well! Nothing to eat at home yet India is the best at everything. Idiots!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you have one of the most ridiculous nationalistic scene ever! Man is dying from a heart attack then his son starts playing Indian patriotic Music and he starts dancing!!! Okay, it's a movie nonetheless shows the incredible false pride Indian people have. What is even more laughable is late Pakistani actor Muhammad Ali is at it as well! Nothing to eat at home yet India is the best at everything. Idiots!

you mean patriotic scenes. For every sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan, nationalist indians are needed.

Why the incredible pride is bothering you this much? You need to understand that India/pakistan/bangladesh have gone through long battle with getting colonized. Their ancestors psyche at that time and patriotism and nationalism have passed on is just a survival instinct. Pakistan has became a sole defender of Islam despite getting $ from USA, mainly a christian/jewish ruled country. India is chest thumping on every achievement and root is claimed by them despite never miss an opportunity to immigrate to better countries, and same can be said about Bangladesh. You need to understand that use of Indian made items were necessary during the time of independence. Nation needed to get back on itself and people's psyche needed to be nationalist or patriotic in order to survive. And that psyche has stayed to many of their children. It looks bad on internet, but giving preference to indian made goods or pakistani made goods over other countries always help.
    Last edited by cricketworm; 18th May 2018 at 21:55.

3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a DNA test some years back, found out that I had some Arab and African blood cells as well that left me amazed..
    Everyone has African genes, the fact that you had Arab "blood cells" does explain your walwala to be the self proclaimed sharpshooter of Islam though.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the idea of your "India" that is the problem besides how do you know your ancestors were not Arab's or Persians? I did a DNA test some years back, found out that I had some Arab and African blood cells as well that left me amazed. I suggest you do the same to broaden your narrow mind. There is nothing special about Arab's at all that I want to be them, you won't ever be American#s either no matter how hard you try. There was no "India" at the time of Ashoka at all. The map of the world at that time was very different. The whole world gives credit to many civilisations not only yours so get over yourself. I would say that the Greek's were the original pioneer's of knowledge, the rest learnt from them. If my opinion doesn't matter then neither does yours, google gives out millions of conflicting views in case it has missed you.
    If ashoka was not indian then who was he ?jwab toh dejata angrez...he must be pakistani or arab or turk or irani ??koi toh hoga woh,?ya tha hi ni us naam ka koi bnda ?

Kuch b yar mtlb ?? I am sure you believe 9/11 was inside job because some idiot has written book on that and you would find that link on google or ypu would say mumbai attacked was inside job as well....well we know about our civilization. Mine views or your views wont matter. Only thing matter would be facts which most of the world accepts. Indian discoveries or inventions dnt come only after 1947, as per you india didnt exist 1947,it has existance over thousand of years and whole world owe to india for lot of things like ayuruveda or yoga or many concepts in mathematics or science or many many discoveries.
    Google will tell you whatever you want to search according to your propaganda becauee somewhere sometime someone must have written something that will suit to your agenda. I can prove any agenda by that trick as you try to do.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Probably Chicken Pox. However the effects last much longer.
    Yeah actually any ideology when followed blindly is a disease, religion, race, nationalism etc etc.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Bhai kebabs biryani are called Mughlai food in India. That pretty much explains their origin. Dont they.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I see them made by many Indian's. Vedix languages probably originated from Sanskit not Semitic or European ones. Urdu is mostly influenced by Persian.
    Both vedic sanskrit and avesthan or old persian are from the same common origin called proto indo iranian origin that group has influenced languages in europe as well in Asia. So saying that old persian and vedic sanskrit influenced languages in Europe and Asia isnt entirely wrong.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Many muslims in Indian SC have Arab Turkic Persian etc dna in them. Thats well known. Why are so surprised?

So there was no India? Yet the word finds mention in the text of greeks like Megasthenes. The word India isnt found in the native sanskrit or prakrit language. The word used to describe the place was Bharat. Thats still the word used in Hindi and most indian languages to describe the country.

The Rig Veda describes Bharata as a clan who won the battle of 10 kings and established the Kuru empire over the north and north western India. Thats the origin of the word Bharat to describe the place west of River Indus.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    The Indians mostly non muslims and christians still follow the culture thats has passed on from vedic period. So ofcourse they give importance to that civilization.

You are wrong if you think greeks were the pioneers. No. The residents of the subcontinent had their own pioneers of knowledge.

You are making claims that you say indians have. I see no Indian making that claim.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    If ashoka was not indian then who was he ?jwab toh dejata angrez...he must be pakistani or arab or turk or irani ??koi toh hoga woh,?ya tha hi ni us naam ka koi bnda ?

Kuch b yar mtlb ?? I am sure you believe 9/11 was inside job because some idiot has written book on that and you would find that link on google or ypu would say mumbai attacked was inside job as well....well we know about our civilization. Mine views or your views wont matter. Only thing matter would be facts which most of the world accepts. Indian discoveries or inventions dnt come only after 1947, as per you india didnt exist 1947,it has existance over thousand of years and whole world owe to india for lot of things like ayuruveda or yoga or many concepts in mathematics or science or many many discoveries.
    Google will tell you whatever you want to search according to your propaganda becauee somewhere sometime someone must have written something that will suit to your agenda. I can prove any agenda by that trick as you try to do.
    Was there a country named Egypt when Pyramids were constructed? But they are called egyptian civilization's contribution.

Was there a country callec Iran? Yet they used to take pride in the persian civilization and its achievements, atleast till the Islamic revolution of 70s.

What i see is a agenda. Our neighbours atleast some who i met here on PP shun any relation to pre islamic culture of Pakistan. Now the hindus sikhs buddhists and even muslims in India proudly accept that culture and history.

Problem is that the pre islamic culture and history of the SC is very rich and influential. Now since they themselves cannot take pride in it, they feel uncomfortable when Indians do it and claim that heritage and history and culture. So the attempt is to either discredit that culture as being not important or try to build a narrative that present day people in India have no connection to that culture and cant claim it.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was there a country named Egypt when Pyramids were constructed? But they are called egyptian civilization's contribution.

Was there a country callec Iran? Yet they used to take pride in the persian civilization and its achievements, atleast till the Islamic revolution of 70s.

What i see is a agenda. Our neighbours atleast some who i met here on PP shun any relation to pre islamic culture of Pakistan. Now the hindus sikhs buddhists and even muslims in India proudly accept that culture and history.

Problem is that the pre islamic culture and history of the SC is very rich and influential. Now since they themselves cannot take pride in it, they feel uncomfortable when Indians do it and claim that heritage and history and culture. So the attempt is to either discredit that culture as being not important or try to build a narrative that present day people in India have no connection to that culture and cant claim it.
    Lol the problem is the rig vedic and indus heritage does not belong to you. Like I said the orginal indo aryans and indus valley folks were not similar to you, you guys are dravidians basically with dravidian culture. Orignal Indo aryan and indus folks were very different, with very different culture

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol the problem is the rig vedic and indus heritage does not belong to you. Like I said the orginal indo aryans and indus valley folks were not similar to you, you guys are dravidians basically with dravidian culture. Orignal Indo aryan and indus folks were very different, with very different culture
    You dnt know a jack about hinduism. There is not a single concept in hinduism. So you mean to say pakistani muslims culture is rigveda and indian hindus culture is dravidian and ganga...kuch toh bhai sochke bol....khud ki identity b btadena sath..
    I am a punjabi hindu.even lahore is named after lord rama son. I can tell 1000 links for that. So what you want to say ?
    Last edited by akki; 19th May 2018 at 02:11.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Who are you to decide that? What you say has zero value unless you show proper references from various credible neutral sources.

Rig veda mentions prsent north and north western india as the land of bharatas.

The largest discovered IVC site is in present day India.

I know it hurts since you cannot or willnot claim this pre islamic history. But that doesnot mean Indians cant.

@akki

See just what i said. Since they cannot take pride in pre islamic culture they will try to create a narrative that it doesnot belong to Indians and Hindus.

The guy doesnot know that the dravidian aryan invasion theory days Dravidians are decended from IVC.

Basically his agenda is naked now.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who are you to decide that? What you say has zero value unless you show proper references from various credible neutral sources.

Rig veda mentions prsent north and north western india as the land of bharatas.

The largest discovered IVC site is in present day India.

I know it hurts since you cannot or willnot claim this pre islamic history. But that doesnot mean Indians cant.

@akki

See just what i said. Since they cannot take pride in pre islamic culture they will try to create a narrative that it doesnot belong to Indians and Hindus.

The guy doesnot know that the dravidian aryan invasion theory days Dravidians are decended from IVC.

Basically his agenda is naked now.
    I have no damn idea what does he want to prove . He is saying kapoors and all doesnt belong to india because it is dravidians place . So i am also punjabi khatri hindu so i belong to pakistan?? But pakistan belongs to muslims na ??i definately agree that pakistan land belongs to our indus valley civilization then what they are doing there ?

What does he want to prove. He even made me confuse seriously. Between who is he ?? Does he belong to rig veda culture ? Because we are them but we are hindus and they are muslims but we are not indians because we are not dravidians and they are not from indus rig veda descendents. But we belong there. Because we dnt belong to india ....so where do they belong....
    Kn hi bhai yeh..kaha se pakad ke laaye ise...sar chakra gye....padambhushan do ise koi..
    Last edited by akki; 19th May 2018 at 02:25.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dnt know a jack about hinduism. There is not a single concept in hinduism. So you mean to say pakistani muslims culture is rigveda and indian hindus culture is dravidian and ganga...kuch toh bhai sochke bol....khud ki identity b btadena sath..
    I am a punjabi hindu.even lahore is named after lord rama son. I can tell 1000 links for that. So what you want to say ?
    No present day Pakistanis are not following indo aryan culture only some north pakistanis like kalash are. However genetically Pakistanis are much closer to indo aryans then dravidians indians are.

If you are a hindu khatri from pakistan region, like kapoors obviously you r closer, you are not dravidian, Im talking about present day indians who are dravidians, they dont share indo aryan or Indus heritage
    Last edited by Snowed; 19th May 2018 at 02:59.