Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Antonio Conte stay on as manager for Chelsea for next season?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No

4 66.67%
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Does Antonio Conte deserve to be Chelsea's manager for next season?

FA Cup in the bag but has he done enough to stay at Chelsea?
    Last edited by hadi123; 20th May 2018 at 10:00.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a United fan but I think he should be on his way out. Chelsea have been known to do bad the season after winning the league. They won't be in the CL next season and I think Conte may have lost the dressing room. He should quit now while he's on the high of winning the FA Cup.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Chelsea should stick with him. He won them the tittle last year. The reason he hasn't done well this year I think was due to extra games. Also he lost motivation for this season because he knew Chelsea weren't serious about challenging the Manchster clubs. If Chelsea are going to back him in the transfer market they should keep him. If not, let him go as they will have another season like this one.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that the first question is " Does Conte want to stay?". He failed to give a straight answer when asked twice during the post-match on field interview. Looks like he doesn't want to stay. He may have more lucrative offers elsewhere, he absolutely does not get on with Chelsea's head of recruitment - Granovskaia & appears to have had fights with David Luiz & Willian. That after pushing out Chelsea's best centre-forward since the great Didier Drogba.
    If he stays he will have to turn on the charm to get some of the stars back performing again & probably flatter Roman into spending more money to get a really good striker as well as a Lampard style attacking mid-fielder. Pogba - who appears to be unhappy at MU - comes immediately to mind. But Mourinho will not let that happen.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although i want him to stay but it seems like he has lost the dressing room. Also, Chelsea needs to stop hiring Mourinho mentality managers if they want to play their owner's desired style of football i-e attacking football.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No. He doesn't want to stay, he has literally thrown away our chances of top four with bizarre selections (there was literally no reason to select the likes of Barkley and Emerson when they're not match fit at all in crucial games) on purpose so he could rest others for the FA Cup final, win a trophy and make his CV look better. Resting Giroud and Hazard (are biggest threats at that point in the season) in a must win game v Huddersfield tells you everything.

Not to mention the fact that he's resorted to overly rotating the squad and playing defensive and awful football just to make a point to the board about spending and not having "a good enough squad" (mind you, this is a squad that won the PL title in 2/3 seasons before this one) and that he's fuming that they didn't throw millions at 29 year old Candreva and other targets that would have no re-sale value or room for development whatsoever.

This video screams I, me and myself when talking about the win. When Willian is putting trophy emoji's over you on his instagram story to cover you up in the trophy celebration picture, Hazard is criticizing your tactics for being too defensive and poor straight after winning the FA Cup and Cahill has no sympathy or idea about your job security, then something really has gone badly wrong.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th May 2018 at 20:46.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who's in line to be the coach next yr.

Not many top coaches to pick

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy7 View Post
    Who's in line to be the coach next yr.

Not many top coaches to pick
    Sarri is 99% likely to take over, now he has left Napoli.

If he doesn't, then the next in line is Jardim, with the third choice being Jokanovic from Fulham.