Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will Gareth Bale be playing for in 2018-19?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real Madrid

6 50.00%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Tottenham Hotspur

0 0%
  • Manchester United

2 16.67%
  • Manchester City

0 0%
  • Liverpool

0 0%
  • Chelsea

1 8.33%
  • PSG

0 0%
  • Bayern Munich

1 8.33%
  • Juventus

1 8.33%
  • Other

1 8.33%
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who will Gareth Bale be playing for in the 2018-19 season?

That Post-match interview after the CL final made it very clear he wasn't happy at Real Madrid - wants to be playing week in week out and that goal he scored definitely justifies that claim.

However, who will the Welshman be plying his trade for?

Will he return to Tottenham Hotspur? I'm sure Spurs fans are dreaming of the link-up between him and Kane.

Will he go to Manchester United, who he has been linked with a lot?

Will he go to PSG, where he will be able to make lots of money?

Will he join Manchester City, who look to be building a very good team?

Will he join any other team?

Or will he end up staying at Real Madrid?

Vote and discuss!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a United fan but I don't see why he would want to come to us tbh, Mourinho is known to ruin attacking players.

I can't see him staying at Real Madrid either, that interview was revealing. City is an attractive prospect but he wouldn't be guaranteed starter there either. I would love to see him back at Spurs - they are a much improved team in last couple of years but it seems unlikely. I can see him most likely going to PSG or Bayern Munich - two teams who are very good in the league but haven't done much in Europe. My vote went to Bayern Munich but I won't be surprised if he doesn't go there, surely it is going to be one of the transfer sagas of this window.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope he doesn't leave Madrid but the signs aren't good.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    I'm a United fan but I don't see why he would want to come to us tbh, Mourinho is known to ruin attacking players.

I can't see him staying at Real Madrid either, that interview was revealing. City is an attractive prospect but he wouldn't be guaranteed starter there either. I would love to see him back at Spurs - they are a much improved team in last couple of years but it seems unlikely. I can see him most likely going to PSG or Bayern Munich - two teams who are very good in the league but haven't done much in Europe. My vote went to Bayern Munich but I won't be surprised if he doesn't go there, surely it is going to be one of the transfer sagas of this window.

maybe Jose can accomodate him to a similar role he played Hazard in, when he was at his destructive best.

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't see how United will pay both his (reported) ridiculous 335,000 per week wages and his £120-150m price tag. Especially if that's on a 2-3 year long contract. PSG already have enough forwards and will go way over FFP if they sign Bale, Barcelona will not sign him either. Spurs cannot afford him, there's no way Levi is doing this deal.

City are looking to sign Mahrez, but if that falls through I can see them making a shock move for Bale. Chelsea won't buy him especially when we have Willian and can potentially fund a move for a younger player like Leon Bailey or Martial instead.

Liverpool, Bayern and Juventus are in the same boat as other clubs, where either they cannot afford Bale's pricetag and wages, or already have first team players in that role. Bayern have never been that kind of team who pays for big name signings, they tend to just hoover up the talent in the Bundesliga and work from there, same goes for Juventus.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't think he will be at Real Madrid next year. But not sure who he will sign for yet.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now that Zidane has left Real Madrid perhaps he may stay?

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same, with Zidane gone he's probably going to stay. Would love it if he came back to us but know that's highly unlikely. Can't stand United getting another of our players, considering Alderweireld's most probably going to end up there.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else" - A.E

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering he has already won 3 CL and had an amazing final with RM, if he came and set the EPL on fire that would make a perfect career for him, however its only us and city that maybe able to afford him, Jose is probably regretting buying Sanchez now considering he could have got Bale if he waited, now he needs to sell Martial for £80m+ and bring Bale in for less than £100m otherwise it looks unlikly Woodward would allow it.

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After Zidane's resignation I see Bale remaining at Real. From the interested parties only Man Utd can afford him. They don't seem that keen ether.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's likely to stay at the club for a couple of weeks until they announce a new manager. But its really down to him. United would take him there's no doubt there, so would PSG, Bayern, Man City and Chelsea. But he's like to wait it out for a bit.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal......

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not many clubs in the world can pay his salary. Only City, United, Real, Barca and PSG. PSG would have an outside shout if Neymar does actually leave PSG.

United is signing Arnautovic and seems like are unwilling to pay his salary.

Another thing which is possible is he leaves on loan. Maybe to Spurs.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always supported MANU Because of Sir Alex.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roma

We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next.

OMAR MUKHTAR