Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well, damn.

- This "lady" is a classic case of "damaged goods". IK should've stayed away from her shadow, let alone marry her. IMO biggest mistake of his life.
    - Her inconsistency is ridiculously obvious and no one, rightly, is taking her seriously.
    - Her only motive is to earn some $ and remain relevant. Nooras have paid her some but after elections she will be irrelevant for ever and fall into the oblivion of classless women (not a pleasant place to be). No man of class will ever say 'hello' to her.
    - I feel for her son who's had to edit her 3rd class book.

Here is a lesson for all self made men: stay away from "strong independent self made twitteresque single mothers". Vet your women properly. See where they come from, what their family/friends circles say about them and then proceed further...

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

Hahahahaha this guy is hilarious

Notice how he put Sharif in his name

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    1. So, IK is no better than SS?
    2. Did any of SS wife come out against him with any allegations let alone a book?

The question remains: Why did IK marry such a woman in the first place? There's a reason he's known as Im The Dim.
    SS wives* (Fixed it for you).

Five in fact.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    1. So, IK is no better than SS?
    2. Did any of SS wife come out against him with any allegations let alone a book?

The question remains: Why did IK marry such a woman in the first place? There's a reason he's known as Im The Dim.
    First, the “Im the Dim” moniker came from Salman Rushdie whose opinion of IK is that of a “better-looking Gaddafi”.

Second, your point about why did he marry Reham is akin to why did Neville Chamberlain announce “peace for our time” after signing the Munich Agreement.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 17th July 2018 at 23:33.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran is an agent of west now The way she is going i think by 26 July she will be in an asylum

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    Well, damn.

- This "lady" is a classic case of "damaged goods". IK should've stayed away from her shadow, let alone marry her. IMO biggest mistake of his life.
    - Her inconsistency is ridiculously obvious and no one, rightly, is taking her seriously.
    - Her only motive is to earn some $ and remain relevant. Nooras have paid her some but after elections she will be irrelevant for ever and fall into the oblivion of classless women (not a pleasant place to be). No man of class will ever say 'hello' to her.
    - I feel for her son who's had to edit her 3rd class book.

Here is a lesson for all self made men: stay away from "strong independent self made twitteresque single mothers". Vet your women properly. See where they come from, what their family/friends circles say about them and then proceed further...
    A bit of a harsh generalization to say stay away from strong independent single mothers, but a solid background check is a must. I am shocked to see how IK agreed to marry her even though there was more than enough evidence in terms of pics, videos, rumours about her character to persuade him not to marry her.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m waiting for the illustrated version 😁

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koi iski bibi ki be sun lo at one side west is running a whole campaign against IK and this bibi thinks he is a pupet of west :facepalm;

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Koi iski bibi ki be sun lo at one side west is running a whole campaign against IK and this bibi thinks he is a pupet of west :facepalm;

Let me simplify it for her.

He is a puppet of the North, South, East and West and a puppet of everyone who wants to destroy and harm Pakistan including India, Israel, US, Afghanistan and Timbuktu

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me simplify it for her.

He is a puppet of the North, South, East and West and a puppet of everyone who wants to destroy and harm Pakistan including India, Israel, US, Afghanistan and Timbuktu

haha she is a the most naek, zaheen and ba perdah mashriqi orat

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't know if you've heard of the pseudo controversy where apparently Imran Khan slapped Shahid Khattak before a jalsa, but she decided to take advantage off it and it didn't end too well for her :

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    Don't know if you've heard of the pseudo controversy where apparently Imran Khan slapped Shahid Khattak before a jalsa, but she decided to take advantage off it and it didn't end too well for her :

lol she tried to play pukhtun card and it backfired really bad for her is orat ke kuch zyada he brue din chal rahe hen

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    lol she tried to play pukhtun card and it backfired really bad for her is orat ke kuch zyada he brue din chal rahe hen
    Can she not learn from these humiliations

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can she not learn from these humiliations
    She is a frustrated divorced celebrity on 'Twitter' with no real job at the moment so she is finding it hard to stay away from lime light.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A beghairat racist orat giving others lesson on ghaerat and playing pukhtun card.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this is an erotica novel, edited by her son. thats all
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st July 2018 at 22:51.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    this is an erotica novel, written by his son. thats all
    with his mom pic as cover and bed stories of mummy

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ex-wife Reham Khan: ‘Imran thinks he’s God’

On the eve of elections that Imran Khan is widely expected to win, one of his ex-wives has claimed that the former Pakistan cricket captain is a “hypocrite who will do anything to get power” and would be a disaster for the country.

Interviewed last week in London, Reham Khan, 45, was scathing and claimed that the 65-year-old cricketer turned politician was so spoilt that he could not use a cashpoint or a microwave.

“He’s the only celebrity we have in Pakistan and expects everyone to do everything,” she said. “I told him, ‘You’re like Rapunzel in the tower — you have no connection to real life.’”

She added: “He’s so narcissistic and single-minded about his goal [of becoming prime minister] that he forgets the appropriate emotional response to things.”

Reham has written an explosive book in which she writes: “He thinks he’s God. I married him because I believed in him and his mission, but it’s all fake.”

Those close to Imran have denounced Reham’s self-published book as “the ravings of an embittered ex”. His spokesman said: “We will deal with all irrelevant and non-issues after the elections.”

Reham, a British-Pakistani journalist and single mother of three, met Imran after she moved to Pakistan five years ago and interviewed him for a television news channel. After a second interview he invited her to dinner at his house, she said, telling her he had something important to discuss.

“I went because of the journalist in me,” she said. When he proposed marriage, “I thought he was out of his mind. Then I realised he was completely serious.”

Imran was persistent. “I wasn’t so much flattered as he pestered me to death. I guess we all want a little romance in our life.”

Their marriage lasted less than a year. She said she had returned to the UK for a conference when Imran sent a factotum to meet her at a restaurant in Harrow, northwest London, and handed over a bag of jewellery as a payoff.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...-god-8vmpjkdrc

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ex-wife Reham Khan: ‘Imran thinks he’s God’

On the eve of elections that Imran Khan is widely expected to win, one of his ex-wives has claimed that the former Pakistan cricket captain is a “hypocrite who will do anything to get power” and would be a disaster for the country.

Interviewed last week in London, Reham Khan, 45, was scathing and claimed that the 65-year-old cricketer turned politician was so spoilt that he could not use a cashpoint or a microwave.

“He’s the only celebrity we have in Pakistan and expects everyone to do everything,” she said. “I told him, ‘You’re like Rapunzel in the tower — you have no connection to real life.’”

She added: “He’s so narcissistic and single-minded about his goal [of becoming prime minister] that he forgets the appropriate emotional response to things.”

Reham has written an explosive book in which she writes: “He thinks he’s God. I married him because I believed in him and his mission, but it’s all fake.”

Those close to Imran have denounced Reham’s self-published book as “the ravings of an embittered ex”. His spokesman said: “We will deal with all irrelevant and non-issues after the elections.”

Reham, a British-Pakistani journalist and single mother of three, met Imran after she moved to Pakistan five years ago and interviewed him for a television news channel. After a second interview he invited her to dinner at his house, she said, telling her he had something important to discuss.

“I went because of the journalist in me,” she said. When he proposed marriage, “I thought he was out of his mind. Then I realised he was completely serious.”

Imran was persistent. “I wasn’t so much flattered as he pestered me to death. I guess we all want a little romance in our life.”

Their marriage lasted less than a year. She said she had returned to the UK for a conference when Imran sent a factotum to meet her at a restaurant in Harrow, northwest London, and handed over a bag of jewellery as a payoff.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/e...-god-8vmpjkdrc
    This woman is the most class-less person on the planet. Doesn't know when to shut up

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "Normally I don't say anything about Reham, but I will say this: I've made some mistakes in my life, but my second marriage has to be the biggest."

https://images.dawn.com/news/1180500...third-marriage

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "Normally I don't say anything about Reham, but I will say this: I've made some mistakes in my life, but my second marriage has to be the biggest."

Big moment for Reham, IK acknowledged her existence

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Looks like IK finally lost his patience and needed to hit back at her and he should