Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reham Khan releases controversial book ahead of 2018 Pakistan General Elections [Update #203]

Reham Khan’s former husband Ijaz Rehman, former cricketer Wasim Akram along with two other political figures have sent her a defamation notice citing “defamatory and malicious” content in her upcoming autobiography.

A “pre-action defamation protocol” letter, addressed to Reham Khan by a law firm representing Ijaz Rehman, Wasim Akram, Imran Khan’s close aide Zulfi Bukhari, and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Anila Khawaja, claims that the manuscript of her purported autobiography titled ‘Reham Khan’ contains a “litany of malicious, false, incorrect, highly misleading, callous, wanton, tortious, prejudicial, damaging, libelous and defamatory” imputations against its clients.

The letter adds that “our clients will be seeking full redress through the courts for the serious damage and harm” the book is anticipated to inflict on them.

Reham Khan's upcoming autobiography has sparked an altercation in both mainstream and social media. It is said to revolve around her marriage to PTI chief Imran Khan, which ended in a divorce mere 15 months later.

The manuscript of her book was leaked online, which irked several PTI leaders who took to Twitter to accuse her of being part of an "agenda" ahead of the upcoming general election.

Earlier today, Reham claimed that her former husband Imran Khan did not fulfil requirements of Article 62 and 63, as he hid their marriage for two months.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/197987-reh...ok-controversy

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    RIP Reham Khan

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Autobiography really? more like 18+ masala fantasies

I am not sure if mods will allow it but i can embed some of the content that she wrote about Wasim's ex wife who is no more alive and other close friends of Imran and PTI leaders.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    RIP Reham Khan
    Have you seen what she wrote about Wasim Akram's first wife?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She still hasn't moved on lol. So salty.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    No I have not... Can you give details here but ofcourse make it PG rated

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    She still hasn't moved on lol. So salty.
    She is trying to cash every bit and now is the best time when election season is on

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I have not... Can you give details here but ofcourse make it PG
    Here is what Wasim lawyer wrote in the legal notice he sent to this witch. And this is not even the 1% of what she wrote in her book

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was such a disgusting and bizarre thing to write

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely brain dead this lady to print that about a deceased person.

"Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Hamza Abbasi, Reham has written that Imran Khan is fond of me (Hamza) because i am a good looking boy. Dunya main koi aysi cheaz he jo isne Imran per na daali ho in her book? drugs, girls, boys, drinking, links with army, links with aliens? wth man

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Instead of doing damage to IK this book is doing damage to Reham Khan... apnay hi moh pe tamacha par gaya

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what Wasim lawyer wrote in the legal notice he sent to this witch. And this is not even the 1% of what she wrote in her book

Is this an authentic copy? If it is true then Ye to next level beghairti he by reham.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TQ89 View Post
    Is this an authentic copy? If it is true then Ye to next level beghairti he by reham.
    Whole manuscript got leaked by someone from Reham team and Hamza Abbasi got access to it and he shared it with other so now every is sending her notices. According to reports the book is already in printing and she plan to release it next month just before elections. In other news book publishers in UK refused to publish the book so she is self publishing it.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whole manuscript got leaked by someone from Reham team and Hamza Abbasi got access to it and he shared it with other so now every is sending her notices. According to reports the book is already in printing and she plan to release it next month just before elections. In other news book publishers in UK refused to publish the book so she is self publishing it.
    That is super expensive to do specially in UK, we all know who is funding her...... kuch khata hai tou lagata bhi hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't judge people very much but as soon as she started portraying herself as woman being abused by her previous husband in 2015 after her marriage to IK and then her silence after he threatened legal action made me think of her as legit gold digger. I am glad i wasn't wrong.

And what infurirates me about her is that she after all these traits, cries on media that people only know me as "Imrans ex-wife & not for my work". Bibi tm hr waqt cash krwayogi shadi ko to yehi hoga na tmhare sath.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As she is obsessed with money, a heft libel bill and legal costs will give her the monetary beating that she needs. As the case of Hashmi showed, the Sharifs will dump her quicker than Ch Nisar.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 4th June 2018 at 19:28.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't judge people very much but as soon as she started portraying herself as woman being abused by her previous husband in 2015 after her marriage to IK and then her silence after he threatened legal action made me think of her as legit gold digger. I am glad i wasn't wrong.

And what infurirates me about her is that she after all these traits, cries on media that people only know me as "Imrans ex-wife & not for my work". Bibi tm hr waqt cash krwayogi shadi ko to yehi hoga na tmhare sath.
    True look at the index page of her book it looks like the most of the book is about imran khan instead of being an autobiography. She lived with IK for less than a year baaqi ke 45 years of life per kuch zyada roshni nae daali in book

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope the might of the British law falls on her head. Unfortunately for her she is not in Pak where you can spew whatever you want and most of the people will lap it up.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 4th June 2018 at 19:28.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my God.That is a disgusting thing to say about someone who is deceased.I can't imagine what Wasim's kids would be feeling...

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    True look at the index page of her book it looks like the most of the book is about imran khan instead of being an autobiography. She lived with IK for less than a year baaqi ke 45 years of life per kuch zyada roshni nae daali in book
    But Imran Khan is basically her ticket to fame, she wouldn't have much of a book to write if she hadn't married him. I suspect that is why Wasim Akram has been dragged in as well, through IK she gets access to other Pakistani celebrities as well. It does call Imran's judgement into question as to how he allowed this woman to get her claws into him, but he's not the first to fall for a pretty face.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like PMLN realized its gonna backfire badly in media so they are now disowning Reham. Hanif Abbasi said he just predicted 2 years ago that she is gonna write a book he had no idea that was just a prediction. So what about the other 12 PMLN leaders who started talking about this book 2 years ago? In sabko kia khawb aya tha ikatha?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    But Imran Khan is basically her ticket to fame, she wouldn't have much of a book to write if she hadn't married him. I suspect that is why Wasim Akram has been dragged in as well, through IK she gets access to other Pakistani celebrities as well. It does call Imran's judgement into question as to how he allowed this woman to get her claws into him, but he's not the first to fall for a pretty face.
    If she is this vicious, then it was a horrible judgement on IK's part and he is not as matured as we thought.

Big allegations on Wasim Akram. How does she know about Wasim Akram's fantasies?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Unless she can produce eye witness accounts of her allegations against Wasim Akrams wife she could be sued by him but obviously not by his late wife or their kids. Hearsay is not a defence in UK law.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    If she is this vicious, then it was a horrible judgement on IK's part and he is not as matured as we thought.

Big allegations on Wasim Akram. How does she know about Wasim Akram's fantasies?
    I take your point about whether IK should have been better at judging her character, but its incredibly difficult to do so.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Unless she can produce eye witness accounts of her allegations against Wasim Akrams wife she could be sued by him but obviously not by his late wife or their kids. Hearsay is not a defence in UK law.
    What is the punishment for libel in UK?

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She even used the allegations of Javed Latif in her book about Murad Saeed sisters. Her book is full of filth

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I take your point about whether IK should have been better at judging her character, but its incredibly difficult to do so.
    As someone who is familiar with Pakistani culture, Reham will have known exactly how to present herself in an attractive manner, it wouldn't be hard to play the part for a few months in order to lure a man. Same goes for anyone really, men do it all the time as well but they would get called players, not evil witches.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like a mad woman’s autobiography. Why would anyone write this?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I guess it's fair to say now IK was right to divorce her , now the question remains why did he marry her in the first place?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    I guess it's fair to say now IK was right to divorce her , now the question remains why did he marry her in the first place?
    That's a dumb question you could ask to any divorced person.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She even used the allegations of Javed Latif in her book about Murad Saeed sisters. Her book is full of filth
    Lol she should be careful about saying something about a Pakhtuns sister, it might not end well.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bankruptcy. The costs are astronomical. She will end up losing everything.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's a dumb question you could ask to any divorced person.
    Not to someone divorced twice.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Not to someone divorced twice.
    Getting divorced twice isn't uncommon over here, you're acting like a judgemental aunty.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Getting divorced twice isn't uncommon over here, you're acting like a judgemental aunty.
    He is not from there ,and you shouldn't call.me judgemental aunty when you have a severe generalization problem.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumbfounded and utterly shocking what she wrote about wasim akram's wife.

Rightly she has to be sued.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any extracts from the book? Anyone?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Any extracts from the book? Anyone?
    It is not published yet

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, Noon league are behind this.

From the dirty mind of Hanif Abbassi to the nastiness of Maryam Nawaz and Ahsan Iqbal. This is a clear plant and Reham has been paid heavily.

It has backfired spectacularly.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not published yet
    So how do people know about the content?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    So how do people know about the content?
    manuscript is leaked and some people specially Hamza Ababsi have access to it. hamza uploaded the index page of manuscript. here it is

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^these chapter titles are so cringey

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm running out of words to express my disgust.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not as severe as they used to be in terms of payouts. In the old days Elton John got a million for being accused of using Rent boys and a guy (William Roache ) of Coronation Street- a British soap opera,received a decent whack for being called boring, yes you read right. In more recent times the courts have calmed down.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Reham Khan claimed younger son of IK Qasim is an drug addict and he sells drugs with his uncle Zac Goldsmith and IK's older son Sulaiman is mentally disturbing.

She didn't spare single female of PTI from Anila Khawaja to Andleeb Abbas even IK's sisters and TV anchors.

Reham Khan bashed Jemima in nearly 35 pages of her book and says IK's elder son Sulaiman is mentally disturb, with no confidence at all while her own son Sahir is worlds most amazing guy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakWarrior View Post
    Guys, Noon league are behind this.

From the dirty mind of Hanif Abbassi to the nastiness of Maryam Nawaz and Ahsan Iqbal. This is a clear plant and Reham has been paid heavily.

It has backfired spectacularly.
    True and here is Abdi Sher Ali tweet from 1 year ago. How he knew she is going to write this book and going to mentioned Awn and Murad?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Zac Goldsmith may be a lot of things but lol at him being a drug dealer.

As for the comments about Akram's late wife, well not much shocks or disgusts me but what she wrote was outrageous and abominable.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You really learn more from people after a divorce.

Look at how brilliant an ex-wife and mother Jemima has been to Imran and her children.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebr...ma-imran-khan/

Despicable that Reham brings peoples kids and dead wives into things. Anybody supporting her must be utter filth.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reham just a few days ago claimed only she and her son had access to this book and his son edited the book. I fail to understand how can a mother and son can read/write/edit this kind of stuff together?

Last edited by Abdullah719; 4th June 2018 at 20:24.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far she didn't denied that the content being shared is fake. All she did in last 2 days is kept asking how they got access to it and how they were able to read it before launch.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do Pakistanis feel the need to give this woman any attention.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys, please refrain from posting unauthenticated transcripts from the book before it's known for sure that they are genuine.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notice served to Reham by law firm in UK

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1727609...-book-content/

Last edited by Abdullah719; 4th June 2018 at 20:46.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Guys, please refrain from posting unauthenticated transcripts from the book before it's known for sure that they are genuine.
    I only posted images shared by the journalists or the parties involved who saw the manuscript.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Seriously dumb and deluded woman, thinking she could make allegations left, right and centre against so many people and just get away with it. She is living in England, not in Pakistan where courts don't take these things up.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This book is not worth publishing. A lie is only believable if it is surrounded by some facts. This plethora of filth and indecency will only harm this woman.
    Unfortunately, some others will feel emotional distress because of the extent of allegations.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I only posted images shared by the journalists or the parties involved who saw the manuscript.
    I am aware of that. But let's exercise caution anyway.

The law firm notice is out in the open so it's fine.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    I am aware of that. But let's exercise caution anyway.

The law firm notice is out in the open so it's fine.
    ok no problem bro

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow so she can go and target anyone just because its her book?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow so she can go and target anyone just because its her book?
    I think characters were supposed to be fictional for the most part.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On 28 July 2017 Nawaz Sharif is disqualified.

3 Aug Hanif Abbasi talks about the upcoming book of Reham.

6 Aug Abid Sher Ali tweets about book and mention Hamza Abbasi and Murad Saeed.

19 Aug Ahsan Iqbal allegedly emails Reham to meet Maryam.

Itne haseen ittefaqat!

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On 28 July 2017 Nawaz Sharif is disqualified.

3 Aug Hanif Abbasi talks about the upcoming book of Reham.

6 Aug Abid Sher Ali tweets about book and mention Hamza Abbasi and Murad Saeed.

19 Aug Ahsan Iqbal allegedly emails Reham to meet Maryam.

Itne haseen ittefaqat!
    Great summary and people don't understand this especially non Pakistanis. This is not a fight between husband and wife, PMLN leaders had been doing this sort of character assassination of Imran khan for years. All these drugs, girls etc is nothing new and there is not 1% doubt about involvement of their leadership.

PMLN leaders known to attack Imran Khan personally were providing hints about material of the book for at least a year. And the fact that they wanted to publish it 2 weeks before elections says a lot about the book.

Nawaz Sharif may look innocent but he is master of such low level attacks against rivals, acts like the most pious and respectful individual and gets his dirty work done by filthy idiots like Hanif, Abid, Sanaullah, Talal, Danial etc.

Imran Khan ghussay main aa k chor daaku bhi bol de tou scandal ban jaat hai, he needs to learn from the pro.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually never thought she would stoop this low, she attacked almost everyone around Imran Khan including many women and didn't even leave out female anchors.

PMLN + Reham + Hussain Haqqani = Filth Galore (Gutters)

I can see why Hamza Abbasi is so furious and aggressive, she didn't even spare him and accused him of having relationship with Imran Khan and he wasn't the only one

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those who think Reham is acting alone are seriously deluded. This is the brainchild of Nawaz and his low class daughter. Absolute filthy human beings.. inshallah Allah will show them hell in this world only.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was absolutely shocked about comments against Wasim Akram's wife but something interesting i noticed. Many facebook pages that were supporting Reham yesterday because somehow feminism demands so i guess but today they were bashing Reham Khan for being pathetic and filthy.

So it's all fine to throw as much mud on Imran Khan as possible, no issues until Reham targets other women, is this what feminism is about???

Same was the case with Gulali, she was giving conflicting statements on different talkshows and clearly had an agenda since she was fine and happy just one day ago and changed her tunes after she was denied a party ticket. The same group of so called intellectuals portrayed her as some sort of women right champion and warrior until she issued statements in support of Army (became useless liar after that).

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw that she accused Murad Saeed and Hamza Abbasi of having inappropriate relations with Imran Khan.I mean,how can she get out of this with an ounce of credibility?
    Last edited by MenInG; 5th June 2018 at 06:05.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awn Chaudry (Political Secretary of IK) statements:

Given the falsehoods and filth Reham Khan has spewed in her forthcoming book, I feel the time has come to make public her shenanigans which I personally witnessed during her marriage to Khan Sahab. Her greed for money & power were insatiable & she was in a hurry to get both. I witnessed her demanding Rs 1 crore from Aleem Khan for her movie.

She approached one of our Parliamentarians for the loan of furniture worth lakhs for her film but that furniture was never returned! It simply "disappeared". I had to accompany her to Karachi only to discover she contacted a SKMT donor, a big businessman, demanding money.

She also sought to interfere in KP matters & right before my eyes she sought to make a deal for Safe City Project with a foreign company demanding $ 2m in kickback. That is when I felt compelled to inform Khan Sahab about what she was upto. He immediately put a stop to all her schemes - sending her into a hysterical rage.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this for money and fame?

What will she do with all the money and negative fame. She would never be able to gather an ounce of respect from anyone going forward after this stunt. She doesn't realise that she has a personal life to live after this publicity stunt not sure she would be able to find any family or friends on her side after this. Anyone on her side now would be frowned upon same like her.

I find it really surprising that she dragged her son into this. What does she infer when she implies that her son was the editor of the book? Does she even realise that the future of her son and his reputation would also be at risk by dragging his name into this.

I believe the book now might not go into publishing after this scandal and if it does then atleast 70% of the contents would be eliminated. At the end of the day with or without any book she is now classified as a liar until she distances herself from her own book which she cannot.

An ascend on the path of filthy fame has a long fall at the end of it and this is the start of her fall.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a lesson to all the single men I guess make sure you do your due diligence before marrying someone. Think with ur brain and not something else which Imran did here.

Any how I thought no one was agreeing to publish Reham Khan's book so is it going to be released? Secondly since a lot of the content has been leaked will it be possible for her to change it prior to the release.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Clearly this Reham Khan is being used as a pawn by Nawaz Sharif's men to defame Imran Khan.

That said, a huge blunder by Imran Khan for marrying somebody so unpredictable, as proven by it failing within a year. Even Apple takes longer to manufacture the next iPhone.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    I was absolutely shocked about comments against Wasim Akram's wife but something interesting i noticed. Many facebook pages that were supporting Reham yesterday because somehow feminism demands so i guess but today they were bashing Reham Khan for being pathetic and filthy.

So it's all fine to throw as much mud on Imran Khan as possible, no issues until Reham targets other women, is this what feminism is about???

Same was the case with Gulali, she was giving conflicting statements on different talkshows and clearly had an agenda since she was fine and happy just one day ago and changed her tunes after she was denied a party ticket. The same group of so called intellectuals portrayed her as some sort of women right champion and warrior until she issued statements in support of Army (became useless liar after that).
    There is something of a backlash against feminism taking place in the UK as well with women writing against the #metoo movement going overboard. Basically men are afraid to act like men any more due to the fear of being labelled sexist or worse, and everyone is treading on egshells.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Clearly this Reham Khan is being used as a pawn by Nawaz Sharif's men to defame Imran Khan.

That said, a huge blunder by Imran Khan for marrying somebody so unpredictable, as proven by it failing within a year. Even Apple takes longer to manufacture the next iPhone.
    Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ok how this works. Its about slinging as much mud as possible and hoping some of it sticks. They know how the punjabi dehaati thinks. "Oh jee tuku ay jira Imran khan hay ay tay zinaai ay." ... "Hai Allah buri beizati di gul hovay gi agar usi aik zinai nu vote devaan gay"

Now they are questioning his competence by saying he married such a neech aurat..

They will try the only tactic they know that does work and thats focus on Imran asa womaniser and drug addict,. I know educated friends, really good friends, who call IK a cocaine snorter and womaniser. I mean there is no evidence at all..but alas.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Ok how this works. Its about slinging as much mud as possible and hoping some of it sticks. They know how the punjabi dehaati thinks. "Oh jee tuku ay jira Imran khan hay ay tay zinaai ay." ... "Hai Allah buri beizati di gul hovay gi agar usi aik zinai nu vote devaan gay"

Now they are questioning his competence by saying he married such a neech aurat..

They will try the only tactic they know that does work and thats focus on Imran asa womaniser and drug addict,. I know educated friends, really good friends, who call IK a cocaine snorter and womaniser. I mean there is no evidence at all..but alas.
    just notice the shift in narrative lol from girls to guys! now they are accusing Imran of having relationships with guys after accusing him for decades as a play boy for girls

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Forget everything, the following alone explains her total game, PMLN always portrays Imran Khan as Yahoodi and non Muslim so Reham claims in her book:

Whenever i gotup to pray fajar prayer, Imran Khan turns on loud music and says "don't bore me with namaaz" and i often had to say my prayers in servant quarter. She further claims she is very pious and prays 5 times while Imran hates religion" She wanted to go for Umra but Imran Khan refused and wanted to go to Europe instead

Also apparently Imran Khan forced her to wear western dresses in front of foreigners, now this is the woman who only started wearing traditional dresses after marriage otherwise her getup in UK is well known.

Seriously, i have never seen such a fraud in my whole life, Gulalai seems like an angel in front of her.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Reham Khan being prevented from praying fajr by Imran...

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Forget everything, the following alone explains her total game, PMLN always portrays Imran Khan as Yahoodi and non Muslim so Reham claims in her book:

Whenever i gotup to pray fajar prayer, Imran Khan turns on loud music and says "don't bore me with namaaz" and i often had to say my prayers in servant quarter. She further claims she is very pious and prays 5 times while Imran hates religion" She wanted to go for Umra but Imran Khan refused and wanted to go to Europe instead

Also apparently Imran Khan forced her to wear western dresses in front of foreigners, now this is the woman who only started wearing traditional dresses after marriage otherwise her getup in UK is well known.

Seriously, i have never seen such a fraud in my whole life, Gulalai seems like an angel in front of her.
    wow man yeh orat kitna gir skti he IK itna he anti Islam he to 3rd wife itni religious kyun le aya he lol